Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Get Pregnant (Elyss/Hono) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Get Pregnant (Elyss/Hono) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Get Pregnant (Elyss/Hono) - Page 3 Empty Re: Get Pregnant (Elyss/Hono)

Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:59 am

Get Pregnant (Elyss/Hono) - Page 3 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 142

Hono wanted to turn red when Elyss smirked , but she had to clap back. Whispering into her lover’s ear. “And you’re cute when you give me what I want…” she would speak softly before letting out a light giggle.

As she felt their kiss begin. Hono would melt into her, Elyss would feel Hono’s tight grip loosen as she just focused on the kiss presently.

Once their lips parted, Hono made sure to return to her tight grip. Keeping her lips just inches away from Elyss’.

“I want you to say it again… things are more intimate now after all…”

Elyss saying those three words just a bit ago, it wasn’t what Hono expected, but she wanted to hear them again. Now that it seemed most of what Elyss was worried about was gone, well at least for the time being.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Get Pregnant (Elyss/Hono) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Get Pregnant (Elyss/Hono) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:46 pm
Get Pregnant (Elyss/Hono) - Page 3 Zhtk5n8

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Greedy. This girl is greedy.

Elyss should say something about this, something witty and cool, but she didn't really find herself wanting to. With everything going on, with herself and the world, a moment of silence to not think and simply do proved exactly what she needed. Maybe that's why people have significant others, something they can run to when they have something in their mind and someone they can go to when all they want is peace and quiet.

"I love you, so shut up," Elyss mumbled, thinking that Hono's being hypocritical with the actions are better than words thing while also making her say it again, but, either way, that's sort of what the redhead likes so much about Hono. Always a quirky mess, this one. Well, whatever. Elyss closed the distance between them again, taking the initiative again to make sure Hono couldn't snap back with another retort.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:28 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 106

Greedy indeed, Hono just wanted the attention from Elyss, and it seemed she was getting it. Hearing those words would cause her to smirk again, and Hono would open her mouth, a snarky tease just moments from escaping. However, Elyss would kiss her before she could get what she wanted to say out.

That being said, Elyss would once again feel Hono release her grip on her. Melting into the kiss just like before, seems Elyss knew how to suppress the pink-haired woman's teases.

Once their kiss ended, Hono would grumble, looking into her eyes. "Make me..." she just HAD to get out that last retort.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:46 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

"Is that your way of asking for another kiss," Elyss asked, finding her lips tingling a little.

Despite Hono's bratty attempts, Elyss smiled, chuckling at how childish this woman is. How dare she try and come off as some caring motherly person while also being like this? But one of them has to be the caring type, yeah? Elyss knows she's definitely not the best with kids and all that, and her cooking skills could use some work.

"How 'bout we head home, and I'll make you cook me some cake," She'd joke, smirking.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:11 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 133

"Well. Not just a kiss-"

That being said it was strange, only Elyss really got to see this bratty side. A little played up, but hey, that's Hono for you. Wanting to get the most she can out of Elyss. You could say Hono's lunches were like a mom's, Elyss got school lunches, sandwiches, and things like that.

"I'd that. You... might not be as obvious as I thought! You might need to reward me"

She whispered to Elyss, with a very light chuckle. Moving her arms up around Elyss' back, before locking her arms around Elyss' neck, giving her an easy opportunity to hold her.

"But my feet hurt... I might not even be able to walk back to your house! How bad do you want that cake?"

She gasped dramatically, clearly wanting to push Elyss' buttons.

Coding in Template By:
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:13 pm

Elyss Kishimoto | Red

Elyss blinked before picking up Hono. If Hono had wanted to push some buttons, she'd have a better chance with playing hard to get than by being needy. As a direct individual, Elyss took to Hono's teases as just calls for attention and has no issue with doing anything that'd come to the other's mind. It's just a simple fact that Elyss is capable of handling a brat without issue.

"I'll carry you," She'd say with a shrug of her shoulders as one arm hooked under Hono's legs, the other around the woman's back.

They'd be walking soon too, heading back towards civilization.

END POST | Red
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:50 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 125

Just like that? Man, getting Elyss to do what she wanted was a lot easier than she thought. Hono would slowly rub her thighs together as Elyss and her were off. Hono kept herself comfortable in Elyss' arms, humming a bit as they walked through the woods.

"Are you sure you only want cake..." She grumbled looking up at the red-head. Soon, her smile faded and shifted into a little smirk. "I'll make sure to give you something special when we get back!" she teased yet again. Returning to her light humming, it was clear she was enjoying all the attention she was getting. Hopefully, there will be more to come. Hono wanted a lot from Elyss, but she knew Elyss was able to provide.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum