Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 Empty Re: (Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J]

Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:17 pm
(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 J_PostingHeader4
Enter: J. Saionji

It was clear that J was getting a different view of this young woman than most of the members in his Division got. As they traveled along, she proved outgoing as she bounced between different people to hold random and personal conversations with. During this, J kept alert and stayed back out of her way. He kept his eyes on people avoiding them, darker stares, or anyone that may have been hiding. He still saw nothing and no one matched the description of this Bunta character. Hono’s relationship with the citizens of this district may be their only hope.

Approaching a residence, J approached closer to follow Hono into the house as well. No point in sitting out side. He followed her in, closing the door behind them as she spoke to this young Farah girl. He stepped a little closer and looked over Farah’s shoulder as she continued her drawings. A small smile graced his features as he watched the child, but that smile dropped and his stoic expression returned when he heard the voice of another. He returned to stand in front of the main door and stayed quiet as he watched Hono and her family converse.

J nodded his head politely as he was introduced. There was a moment he tensed, when she almost dropped the ‘b’ word in front of civilians. Luckily, Hono caught herself, but it still could have gotten through to her mother. Before he could answer Milla though, he took consideration of what Hono explained about the performances her mother made. He nodded. “His name is Bunta. He’s a middle-aged man with black hair and two scars: one over his left eye and the other over his mouth. He is also known for aggressive flirtation with women. A creep.”

J had been ‘sized up’ many times in his life, so this was nothing new. He kept the demeanor of a nobleman, great posture, good eye contact, well-spoken, and kept his place standing at the door to not invade their home. The band around his head with the Saionji crest could be noted, along with the fact that his hair was better managed than most women. His eyes always came off fierce, but with a calmness in them and his expression softened any time he glanced to Farah. He spoke very little, but was always present in the conversation, even if he was silent.

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 05, 2024 2:41 pm

(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 384

Farah’s drawings were of Hono it seemed? A pink haired woman with a sword? Her skills weren’t anything fancy, but they were endearing.

Though not directly mentioning a bomb, Milla had a pretty solid idea of what was going on. It was mainly to keep Farah from panicking. Milla listened to the description of the man. The blue-haired woman would nod her head, and snap her fingers. “About two days ago I did a little street performance, and the entire time I felt like he was staring…” she shivered thinking about it. “He never approached me. Hono’s father is pretty good protection after all”

Milla felt like she had a grasp on J’s character definitely fitting for his job. “Mizu may know a little bit more. He was talking around that night! Maybe he spoke to him? He usually talks to the people not from around this district anyway”

The Shinigami would turn towards J and nod. “Mizu, my brother. He’s really observant for some reason… smart kid” she chuckled at the thought.

Milla would clear her throat and shout, anyone with a mother knew how it sounded. “Mizu Kaen! Your sister is here.”

Out of a small side room, a short boy with blue hair who looked roughly 14 or 15 would enter the conversation. “Huh-? Oh!” Without many more words, Mizu would go for the side hug towards his sister. Soon Milla would explain to situation.

(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 IMG-1822

“I definitely spoke to him. Though he didn’t use the name you Bunta. He used some alias. But he was all kinds of shady. He told me he was from the slums and was on business. Which is just weird. He answered all my questions vaguely… but he did tell me he was staying in this district. In this really run down old shack down the road. He probably didn’t think he was talking to the brother of a Gotei member~” he smirked playfully nudging his sister. “When you gonna make me a deputy~”

Hono rolled her eyes and playfully punched her brother’s arm. “J’s your guy for that kinda stuff…”

After that was done. Hono looked at J, “I know the shack he’s talking about. People use to live there a while ago, but they moved out” she said. “Want me to lead the way?”.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:56 am

Being among Hono’s family was a new experience. The light-hearted atmosphere was not something J experienced growing up, so there was a calmness about it that he did not expect, or relate to. When the younger brother made his way in, J gave him a brief look, mainly about the possibility of being deputized. A little young, but a possibility if he were serious. However, J kept quiet, unsure of what Milla’s feelings on that idea were. He had no interest in meddling in family affairs.

“Yes, please,” J nodded to Hono and gestured an arm toward the door. He looked to the other three and bowed his head politely. “Thank you for the information. It was nice meeting you all. Take care.” With little more to say, he followed Hono out and down the road to the hut she spoke of. Each step was accompanied by the same alertness he exuded when they first started out. “You have a nice family.” J broke the silence on their way there. "Are you able to visit them often?"

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0(Un)Welcome Partner? [Hono/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2024 6:07 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 207

Being around her family, was always a plus, so Hono tried to check on them. Farah and Mizu were the things she cared most about in her life. She was honestly happy Mizu could help her, he was a smart kid and tried to prove himself often, and she had faith he would be something big one day.

Hono would give Milla and Mizu a quick hug before she left the house, waiting for J to follow along. Hono walked confidently, moving rather quickly. She nodded her head as J spoke to her. "Yeah. I try to visit them when I'm out on patrol. Farah is probably the only little girl who admires the Gotei." She shook her head. "I blame myself for that. I try to be a model Shinigami when I'm out on patrol, but I know the folks in the Rukongai still don't think highly of us, so may as well try to change that stigma the best I can."

After that, Hono would look at the shack before them, it was really run down as Malik said, with broken windows and various planks falling off the wall. Hono motioned J forward towards the door. "If he's still here, he may be in here..."

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:28 pm

Women with outgoing personalities, like Hono, were good representations of the Gotei United. If she was a constant presence out here, J knew that relationships between this specific district and the Gotei United would lean positive. “I’m sure you’re doing a fine job.” J said before they reached the broken down shack. J wouldn’t wish his worst enemy to live in a place like this, though Rukon citizens were stuck in homes like this. He had done some work to bettering some areas, but it would be years before the most districts were fully updated.

This was the perfect moment for a test… He looked to Hono. “A simple knock may lure him out. But just in case, move to the back to stop anyone from fleeing through back exits.” J said. Once Hono got back there, there was a few piles of trash and a old door at the back. The shutters were closed up, and the smell was horrid.

“This is forth seat J. Saionji of the Gotei United,” J said loud enough for Hono to hear, after he knocked heavily on the door. “Anyone within, please exit peacefully to answer a few questions.” It was clear that someone was inside, maybe more than one? But they shuffled around a while before swinging open the back door where Hono stood, a leather sack tucked tightly under their arm as they fled.

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 17, 2024 11:27 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 164

Hono would find herself looking at J as he reassured her about her work. As they got to the rundown shack, Hono knew the people that used to live here, an older couple, but they were long gone. With a nod, Hono would walk behind the back, grinding her Zanpakuto across the ground as she spoke out, calling its name. "Breakthrough, Kazagumowari" As she did, her blade shrunk into a small meat cleaver, rusted and broken. Hono would often use the appearance of a cleaver to scare people who might try to run away, intimidation tactics!

Clearing her throat she would stand at the back door, gripping the clever as she watched the people move out towards the back exit. The first thing Hono did was point her sword out, as the door opened. If they stopped Hono would hold them until J came around. If they ran, Hono would give chase, trying to cast a binding Kido on them as they ran away.

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:28 am

Three men barreled out of the back door, startled by the sudden pink haired woman barring their way. Two ran, but one dropped his stuff and put his hands up, begging not to be hurt. Of the three men, only one matched the description J had given. The one called “Bunta” tripped the man that was running with him, causing the guy to fall and hoping that Hono would trip over him and not give chase.

“I will deal with these two,” J said as he turned the corner, appearing at the end of a shunpo. “Bring him back unharmed.” J pulled out a pair of cuffs and restrained the one that had been tripped. The other that originally surrendered was tempted to run, but a single glare from J kept him still. J collected their bags and anything else on them while Hono did her job collecting Bunta before the man could escape.

J asked these men simple questions while Hono was busy, likely only getting one or two answers before his partner returned. He wrote down their answers and then turned to Hono. “These two can go,” J said, taking off the cuffs from the one he restrained. From there, he held out the cuffs to Hono so she could use them to restrain Bunta. “This one we take to the Seireitei for more stringent questioning.”

End Post
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:22 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 154

There was Bunta! Not only was Hono hunting this dude for having explosives, but he was creeping on her mom. Though as she ran she heard J mention, 'Unharmed'. Hono shook her head, "Oh I'll bring him back alive, but I'm gonna fuck him up bad!" Bunta was kind of a sneaky fellow, but he wasn't a Shinigami or anything.

Hono had a line of sight with him and would start chanting. "Sai!" That would freeze Bunta. As he struggled to move forward, Hono would jump up and give him a solid face kick. Causing the man to fall. Hono picked him up, flinging him over her shoulder, the spell would stay in effect. As she returned to J, Hono dropped Bunta to the floor. "Got him. A few teeth missing, but that was mainly for my mom..." She would take him back with J, hitting him a few times to shut Bunta up.

Coding in Template By:
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:40 pm

J was surprised when Hono admitted to her plan. The temptation to run after her and stop her was overwhelmed by the fact that he had two other criminals he needed to watch over. Still, if Hono assaulted the man, he could get leniency in his sentence! The conflicted man thought so long about it that she had already returned. He blinked and walked over to Bunta. This… was not the “fuck him up bad” that J imagined. He let out a light sigh, relieved Hono wasn’t a criminal.

“Good job,” J said, not giving half a damn about a few knocked teeth. Bunta tried yelling, pleading for a deal, and each time Hono punched him and that relief J was feeling began to fade. “I’ll carry him.” J said and grabbed Bunta by the back of his old shirt, throwing the man over his shoulder. The other two were long gone by now, so J nodded to Hono, ready to head back. “Mission accomplished.”

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum