Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J]

Mon Dec 11, 2023 4:31 pm
Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 J_PostingHeader4
Enter: J. Saionji

J did agree, and not in a lighthearted jest. He felt it would be beneficial for her to meet new friends. If this was their idea of fun, it may save her life one day. As they walked, he kept alert, watching anyone that seemed suspicious in some way. Most avoided him, especially in this district, so he rarely had any problems here.

“Not many in the Rukongai would speak highly of the Gotei these days,” J brought his attention back to her, a soft smile showing. “I am a member, yes. I am the Fourth Seat of the Sixth Division." J was bothered by something with this woman, but he could not put his finger on why. And soon, they left the dangerous Districts and were closer to getting HIroe home. “Should I have a talk with your friends?”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:48 am
Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Jgp3077

HIROE MIYASHIRO

"I hold no ill-will towards the Gotei. In fact, my lifelong dream has always been to join their ranks the moment I graduate from the academy."

That, compared to everything that fell from her lips, tools to wheedle her way into this handsome stranger's heart, was the genuine truth. Hiroe was no stranger to what J implied, but she simply wasn't raised to despise the Gotei, at least not to any degree that would dissuade her from joining their ranks. As they neared her resident district, Hiroe set into action. Even if she couldn't hit him with the "take me out on a date, you handsome hunk!" line just yet, she would seize the opportunity and plant a seed for further interaction.

"That won't be neccessary. I'll simply turn down the offer to play their game next time. I'm thankful you rescued me. I'd like to return the favor with a gesture of kindness. Perhaps, over a meal?"

Hiroe sets up at the three point line. She shoots the shot, and....

DREAMER

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:26 am

Hiroe Miyashiro, academy student. That’s when it struck him. He knew who she was. She was one of Byakuya’s current students. This Hiroe was different from what Byakuya had described over their last conversation. Maybe the personality Byakuya described only appeared during her training. The woman he was seeing here was quite a bit more... appealing, so when the offer of a meal came up, J's cheeks tinted. That sounded like he was being asked out on a date. He had not taken a woman out in quite a few years, the last having been a disaster.

"Are you asking for a casual meal between acquaintances or a true date?" J asked. He was a blunt one, even while his face was redder than normal. He needed the confirmation; it would let him know whether to look around here or go home to freshen up and plan an evening. Either way, he knew he was interested.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Lost and Patrolling [Hiroe/J] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:43 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

...And she scores? Well, she didn't neccesarily know if this was a sure thing. What her eyes gleamed, even for a moment, certainly boosted her confidence to the galaxy beyond.

That small shade of red on that seemingly stoic, but still relatively handsome mask was a sight to behold. Ohohoho. To drive home the elegance, Hiroe moved her sleeve across her face, feigning an elegant blush as she nodded carefully.

"A true date. The hero of the evening deserves nothing less."

DREAMER

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:45 pm

“Mm.” was J’s initial reaction to her confirmation, a mere short exhale through his nose. He was not sure about this; if she truly was the Hiroe he had been told of, a certain person would likely be unhappy about this. However, J had no reason beyond their friendship to worry about whether Byakuya would approved of his dating a student of his. Seeing her blush, J found himself giving into her request.

“I gladly accept your invitation,” J said softly, the redness in his cheeks completely faded. The man politely bowed. He then held up an arm to gesture for her to take the lead. He would make plans, take the lead on their actual date, but here she must guide him to where she was safe. “Is there a day and time you prefer?”

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:01 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Oh, she did indeed score! And team Hiroe wins! Of course, she couldn't neccesarily display her excitement. That's what made stifling her initial reaction so difficult. This elegant persona of hers had earned her a date with this handsome hearthrob of a man! It was only fitting that she end this in elegant fashion. Hiding her blush, and by extension, her giddy expression, Hiroe carefully took stepped ahead of him to show him where to travel next to lead her home.

"Whatever time suits you best, J. I do not wish to impose on your schedule. If tomorrow suits, that's fine. If next week is more to your preference, that, too, is also ideal. I'm a patient woman, after all."

Among her tower of lies, this stood out as the most egregious, but so what? He didn't know, and she didn't care! She got her date, and that was all that mattered!

DREAMER

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:52 pm

Plans needed to be made, so J could not participate in real date without some time to prepare. Her schedule was quite open if she could choose any day or time. That felt wrong, but he did not question it. He took a moment to think, asking her a question to fill the momentary silence, “Where would be a preferred place to meet?” J asked. He hoped it would be in a safe district, or even somewhere in the Seireitei. If she chose there, that would prove this Hiroe was indeed Byakuya’s student.

“Next Saturday, seven o’clock. Is that acceptable?” J remembered a few notice boards where some events in the Rukongai were happening. Specifically, in District three, there was a new opening of a nice restaurant they could patron.

End Post
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:22 pm

HIROE MIYASHIRO

Location... Location... Location. Crap. Think. Think. What was a good location that might catch his interest? Oh. She was aware of one at least. A few, in fact. Apart from the establishment she owned, Hana had always took her to a nice place or two. Why not go with one of those? Or maybe somewhere in the Rukongai?

"At the risk of sounding indecisive, since you are a man of great character, I trust your judgment in a location of choice. I wouldn't wish to waste your time with choosing anywhere that isn't suited to your liking, you know?"

Covering her face even further with her sleeves, she nodded along to the time and place. Whoa, this was moving along quickly. Far quicker than she intended, but then, there was virtually no turning back now. What was left to her now was complete her masterful plan.

"Very acceptable indeed, J. I look forward to seeing you again."

DREAMER

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 16, 2023 7:33 pm

J gave Hiroe the name of a small park within the Seireitei they could meet at. “It will not be the location of our date, but an easy place for us both to find instead of getting lost on nameless streets.” J explained. Soon, they were where Hiroe was safe and he did not have to worry. Unfortunately, though he preferred to stay and get to know her further, he was on the job. Now that she was home, he had to go.

“I look forward to our next meeting as well, Miss Miyashiro," J showed a soft smile, though there was more joy in his eyes than in his smile. "I must take my leave. I'm still on shift. Please, stay safe." The man bowed politely before leaving.

End Post
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum