Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Empty Re: A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta)

Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:33 am
"Ohhh, have you gotten to retire then miss bambietta?"

Rei would meet her in the middle, and she would still try to show respect to the woman. She called most people that may be more experienced than her miss or mister so hopefully she wouldn't mind the little title. As she would Work on her bowl of food she would wait for the answer quietly before adding onto the end.

"I wouldn't mind for you taking over for me when you can either. I just want the rukongai to know that the gotei does still think about them ya know? Keep them hopeful, and hopefully prevent some of the crime."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Empty Re: A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta)

Sun Mar 03, 2024 9:40 am
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 JryjPlU
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Oh, not exactly. I've been on a medical leave for a while, I guess. My position was filled during my recovery, since obviously they couldn't really do things without a 4th Seat for too long. I don't intend to go back to my old division at a lower seat, though."

The meal was likely something that could be considered "meager" by most, but Bambietta knew exactly how important even the simplest meal in the world could be for people out here in the streets. She'd have loved to have something like this growing up, someone like this around to help, and that was why she'd spent so much of her free time learning to cook.

"I think that's a good outlook. The Gotei's done a lot of good things recently, I think, so trying to keep that kindness going is worthwhile."

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:03 am
"Yeah and I think living out here in the rukongai it's really easy to forget that the gotei is doing something beneficial for ya. Especially back in the farther districts, so I usually try to have this here but a day or two before I show up I'll let people know so that the word can spread. Makes it easier to get them to meet me here than for me to go out really far into the more rowdy areas."

She would speak from experience as she lived on the outer area of the Rukongai before becoming a shinigami. She knew what it was like out there, and despite having her family thst took her in she would have way preferred living closer to the walls.

"Miss bambietta if you don't mind be asking, could you tell me your story? I understand if you don't wanna share, but I would like to hear if you can tell."
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:40 am
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Yeah... Those further districts have it a lot rougher. Those people in charge haven't really made it easy on anyone out here until recently, but I guess that's just how things are, huh? Most of those rich and powerful types don't care about helping anyone. It'd probably be better if- ah, mm, I shouldn't say that."

Bambietta's disdain for people like that wasn't really worth feeding into, even if she doubted she'd be able to just get rid of it. It was hard not to, after all, when she'd always been a street kid. Maybe some of those other kids she'd grown up with had idolized that life, but her? She liked things simple.

"Oh, uh... My story? I mean, that's kind of a long one. I guess it depends where you'd want me to start."

Really, she didn't mind being forthright about how she'd gotten to where she was now. Anyone who actually cared enough could go look at the public record, after all.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:38 pm
"Wherever you'd like to start. or wherever you feel the most comfortable sharing. I got the rest of the day off, so I got all sorts of time ya know?"

As Rei would stretch out her legs and would wait pateintly for the story. She was genuinely curious about the woman, and it seemed like she was proud to have been in a seated position. Something that Rei really enjoyed hearing about, as it was something that she felt was far out of her own league of talent. Rei was very critical of herself, and self doubted. Regardless of how hard she trained or worked our she always doubted herself, and it was something she needed to work on. She wasn't sure exactly how to though.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:02 am
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Wherever, hm... Well, before I got here to Soul Society, I was supposed to get the death penalty. Terrorism and arson, got a little full of myself. Tried to blow up Vastime's parliament. The Queen of Vastime offered me a spot in her penal legion since I knew my way around explosives, and jail wasn't really a place I liked being, so I accepted that offer. I was in World War 4, you know, saw a lot in Europe and America. It wasn't very pretty."

Taking another sip of the soup in her bowl, Bambietta thought about how she'd ended up here, which she realized was probably more than a little bit unusual compared to the other substitutes, and certainly compared to the majority of the Gotei.

"Anyway, then the war ended, and we didn't have anything to do. I'd have probably been able to just sit around and drill, but I thought if we stayed idle for too long, we'd get put back in our cells, and I didn't want that. I put in a request with the Queen to keep doing my service as a substitute shinigami, and since Captain Commander Kyoraku was also the Queen of Vastime, she made that happen pretty easily. She was...pretty scary. But I guess she got me here, so she wasn't so bad.

"Um, after that I was still on probation for a while. I only took my lessons at Shino after all the other students had left, and I wasn't allowed to do anything unsupervised. Penal soldier, you know? Then Commander Kyoraku retired, disbanded the penal legion, even abdicated the throne in Vastime. I guess I should have gone back, technically, but the people here in the Gotei vouched for me. They really did a lot to get my position secured. Vice Captain Arima from the 6th did a lot of my assessments, and Ms. Matsumoto from the Academy was always doing what she could to get me appropriate lessons. They're good people, they're the reason I could get promoted, be 4th seat in the 2nd."

Ah, there was that though. Bambietta's face dropped a bit, her eyes moving to the ground as she thought more deeply about that position. She'd been so proud of it. Really, really proud.

"I needed some pretty severe medical treatment. I had a lot of implants and stuff from my time with Vastime, but I didn't want those. I just wanted to be anyone else in the Gotei. So I asked Captain Urahara to help me get rid of them, and he did. But recovery wasn't really easy. I'm still not really back in top shape at all. And they've already filled that position again while I've been gone, so now I'm here. I do independent research while I'm waiting for everything to heal."

Of course she understood why they would. 4th Seat was no small position, it was someone the division needed to be able to rely on. The Captain needed to have someone in that role, but that didn't mean Bambietta was happy about it. She'd worked so hard for it.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:25 am
Rei would listen to the story as she would try to remember back to when she was around Bambiettas age. She had already been dead, so that was during the time she was in the outskirts of the rukongai with those old timers who took her and her "younger sister" in. She would see the girl look down as she would hear about her position already being filled. She would speak up about world War 4 first.

"I didn't experience world War 4 personally. I was dead decades before it even began, but I did hear about it through the other spirits in the rukongai. I suppose dying early may have saved me some trouble."

She would try to joke about the topic as she didn't want to sour the mood completely but she couldn't imagine the things the girl would have seen. As it comes to the terrorism stuff she supposed everyone went through different things and it seems like Bambietta has grown way past that part in her life.

"If it's any help at all you're much more impressive then what I would have been at your age even if I didn't die. I wasn't heading any where particularly impressive, but you were able to elevate into something greater than many probably would have guessed about you right? You should be proud of the things you've accomplished and know regardless of your past you've achieved things that people like me dream of.

Rei would speak to her hoping to bring the woman's mood up. Now to the 4th seat thing. That was a rough one having your position taken because you were out on a medical leave.

"About your position, perhaps, you could go to your captain and talk about when you get back? You say you're still recovering but to me it looks like you might want to get back into a position right? It might take some time before they can put you back as a 4th Seat, but maybe they can even promote you? You took initiative to keep researching through recovery which not alot of people may do ya know?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:31 pm
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Well, I appreciate that, but it's not like 40 is exactly young for someone in the living realm, ya know. Most people my age wouldn't have taken this long to get into a stable career in the first place, I don't think."

Not that Bambietta didn't appreciate the words of support, of course. It was just difficult to really think of herself as particularly "impressive" in many capacities, knowing that she could have, and arguably even should have, accomplished more by now. Especially with her current situation.

"I could ask, I guess, but I don't know. I don't think I want to go back and ask something like that. They already had me leave, you know? I don't think it feels great to go back and ask for my job back. I don't want to seem like I need them to succeed."

She didn't want to go crawling back, begging for approval. Not again.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:39 pm
"Listen, the way I was going with my schooling I doubt I would have gotten a stable career at all. There's plenty that you should be proud of, and 40 might not be the youngest in the world of the living but it's also not the oldest. You're plenty young."

Rei would speak as she did want to help her with the self confidence issue. She was worse off than Rei, and Rei had at least 70 more years of it than the other woman. On top of being at a much lower point in career. She'd be honest with the woman for the next part. She isn't a current seated officer so maybe Rei can maybe open up a little bit of fire at the gotei. She appreciated what they did for her, and what they stood for for the most part but some things she felt were wrong.

"Well, then how about you make em realize they made a mistake letting you go? Show the bastards what they missed out on hm? You still have a lot more life to live, you're beautiful, obviously incredibly intelligent, and extremely hard working. All winning qualities in my book."

Not that her book meant a whole bunch considering she isn't even a seated officer period. However, she felt like she wanted to help Bambietta as best she could. She understood how miserable it can be to have self esteem issues. She still had them, but it seems like hers are ingrained in her head.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:15 am
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

There was something, in a way, very reassuring about the notion that someone actually agreed with her approach to things. The idea that it wasn't just Bambietta who thought the answer to all this was to prove they'd made a mistake was galvanizing, in a sense.

"Ah, thanks... Right now I'm doing a lot of independent research. I wasn't going to let being away from my post get in the way, but I guess it'll be a while before I'm back at my post now. It's fine, I guess, since it gives me more time to focus on that."

She glossed past the compliments, not because she hadn't heard them, but because she really didn't know how to respond to something like that, a faintly nervous expression crossing her face as she glanced away. People didn't generally say much nice about her, though it wasn't like she'd historically hung around very nice people.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum