Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Left_bar_bleue0/0A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Empty A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta)

Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:47 pm
Rei had found some free time after her early morning training session. During this time she had decided it was about time for her to do her increasingly rare good deed in the rukongai. She hadn't the time anymore to come out and cook for them since she spends much of her day either training or doing her various duties.

Rei would go to a bar where she knows the owner, and she would already be cooking. She would usually set up outside, and cook over a small fire. She was making Ramen as it was easy to make alot of it, and it was filling for the most part. She always allowed the children to stay around her, and most of the time she would feed them first. Seeing how hard it was for some kids in the rukongai.

There wasn't a crowd yet, but there were a few people standing around idly chatting as they would wait on the one eyed shinigami to finish cooking the meal!
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Left_bar_bleue16000/1A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Empty Re: A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta)

Thu Jan 18, 2024 7:33 pm
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) JryjPlU
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

To say Bambietta had been busy lately would be a profound understatement. Obviously her own independent research was her priority, but the reality was that the woman simply didn't do much else other than said research. It had more or less consumed her, and while she was perfectly willing to commit a good deal of time to that work, she knew she probably needed to get outside, get some fresh air, see the sky every now and again.

That was what had gotten her out here, in the Rukongai. She was, strictly, here to help her former superior by doing a short shift at the bakery, but she'd already handled that for the day. It wasn't her ideal, at least in terms of who she was doing the work for, but getting out and about was probably good for her health.

Oh. That was odd, though. Not really the streetside cooking, but the fact that it was apparently a shinigami doing it. She supposed there was definitely more outreach going on than there'd used to be, but it still threw her sometimes. She approached with a small wave, figuring it would be good to lend a hand.

"Need any help?"

CONTROLLED DETONATION | END POST
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Left_bar_bleue0/0A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:15 am
Rei would see the newcomer as she would give a small wave to her. She was still in the middle of cooking, bur she certainly wouldn't mind assistance with handing it out once it's done. She does think she recognizes the woman, so she would introduce herself once she accepted the offer.

"Oh hmmm, sure. Once I'm done cooking if you don't mind helping me hand bowls out to the people in line I'd appreciate it. The children go first though cause they have it rough out here."

People hadn't begun to line up yet as it usually takes her a bit to get the food done, and the people understood Rei was hard to annoy but she didn't like to be crowded by a ton of people. As she would continue preparing she would realize she didn't introduce herself.

"OH! I'm sorry I was so distracted by the cooking." She would come to a pausing place as she would quickly bow to the girl. "Rei Hara from squad 8 at your service."
The only thing that would separate rei from the common shinigami was the eyepatch that she wore over her left eye socket. The woman would stand back up from the bow before continuing the cooking.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Left_bar_bleue16000/1A bomb in the hand(Rei/Bambietta) Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:26 pm
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

In most cases, Bambietta didn't really like the feeling that she was being blown off. This, though, was different. After all, this was something being done for a good cause. Hell, it was the kind of thing she'd probably have appreciated when she was younger. That kind of upbringing had always endeared her more to the people of the Rukongai.

"No trouble, I get you're busy. Bambietta Basterbine, former 4th seat of the 2nd Division."

There was a certain pride in Bambietta's voice as she introduced herself in such a way, confidence that came with having achieved such a position. Still, that didn't stop her from helping hand out food as if she were any other member of the Gotei, an earnest smile on her face as she greeted each child in turn.

This really was the sort of thing she'd have liked growing up.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 01, 2024 8:56 pm
Rei would freeze slightly as she would realize the disrespect that could have been taken. However, it seemed like bamietta didn't take it personally as she would let out a tiny sigh before continuing on. Eventually she would begin to wind down on the cooking as she figured maybe she should explain what's happening.

"So, I like to come out and feed the people of the rukongai when I have the time. I lived out here for awhile before I finally had the opportunity to get out, so I try to make sure to come back and give back when I can ya know?"

As she would begin go slow down on the stirring, and finally would begin to hemp bambietts with handing out food. Once all of the children had ate she would finally allow the adults to come through and get their share.

"No one in the rukongai has life easy, hut the kids have a really hard time out here.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:34 am
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Yeah, I know what you mean. The Gotei's done a lot to help these people out lately, but there's still a lot of work to do, so little stuff like this goes a long way."

Not that Bambietta would have really considered something like this "little" in ways that mattered, but she knew that it was a small gesture when compared to the sort of weight an entire organization could throw around. Still, maybe that personal impact made it more meaningful. The Gotei could afford to handle things impersonally, but this was someone just taking time out of their day.

"You said you're in the 8th? They have a good reputation, I see why."

While Bambietta doubted that this outreach was some enforced action, it still reflected well on any division to have members willing to engage in outreach like this on their own time.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:47 am
Rei would feel a bit of pride at the compliment aimed at the 8th. Although, she doubts that her gestured affect the standing of a division at all. In her mind Rei is a spec of dust that has to be overlooked. After all why would anyone take interest in just a common foot soldier? She's had some great experiences with some seated officers so far, but she doesn't really hold her breath for anyone to remember her. Captain Rose may, but he seems like he might be a little more caring than what some other captains may be.

"Alright, we've got everything handed out to the people. Now we can have some."

As Rei would make a bowl for bambietta passing it over to her, but she would neglect herself. She didn't like to eat when someone else may come in a little late to the party so she would always try to leave a few bowls worth left just in case. However, Bambietta didn't have to help her at all so she did want to give something for the help.

"Thank you for the help mam. It would've taken me a lot longer to do had you not been here, so I do greatly appreciate it."

She wouldn't feel comfortable calling an officer by their first name. Especially when they just met, and there's the fact they're from different divisions. So she would try to stick to more respectful language.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:19 pm
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Oh, you don't need to call me 'ma'am,' that makes me feel old, and besides, I'm not a 4th seat anymore. Just Bambietta is fine."

Then again, she was 40 now, so Bambietta knew she wasn't exactly young by any definition of the word. But she didn't like being called 'ma'am' outside a work environment. It felt a little too stiff, pretty awkward. Not to mention it reminded her of her old life.

"So, you do this often? Let me know the next time you come out here. I have pretty much nothign but free time, so I'd like to help."

All the spare time she had from being unemployed certainly did make the days drag on. Did she miss being in the 2nd division? Yeah, she did. But she wasn't going to go back and ask for a position lower than what she'd had before her leave. Even after everything that had happened, Bambietta had pride in her work, her accomplishments. That was why she'd just dedicated herself to research work for now, until someone decided they were interested in paying her for her work.

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:46 am
"A...are you sure? I wanna show you the respect ya deserve though. Just cause you aren't the rank anymore doesn't mean ya didn't earn it right?"

As she pour her and Bambietta a bowl passing it to her as she would take a seat next to the woman. Hearing the next question she would sigh slightly as she didn't really get to do this as often as she would like anymore. She hates that, and feels guilty for it because this way she can gurantee these kids are eating. However, when she's not doing this there is no guarantee they would be eating.

"So, Unfortunately, I don't get to come to do this as often anymore. I'm busy with squad stuff alot, and my time off I try to spend a little time with my sister. However, I want to keep doing this more because some of these kids don't get to eat alot ya know?"
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:00 am
BAMBIETTA BASTERBINE

"Mmm... Maybe, I guess. But I still wouldn't feel right going by that if I'm not there now."

There was a certain attachment to the here and now, and avoidance of past titles, that came with Bambietta's history. After all, if she clung to the past like that, she'd still probably be on death row. She certainly wouldn't be where she was now.

"I get that. I can fill in for you if you can't make it as often, I've got plenty of free time. I'm not really doing anything in the Gotei right now, anyway."

Would that be true indefinitely? Well, who was to say? But Bambietta would rather actually do something than sit around and wait for a new job to come her way.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum