Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fields Of Desire [Veralia/Stella]

Thu May 02, 2024 12:18 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Previous thread:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t24824-envy-s-dawn-veralia-stella

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Story? That word made Veralia raise an eyebrow as she's never really been asked about her past apart from some of her musings to Sabriel here and there.

"What exactly are you looking for me to tell you, hm? I wouldn't have the faintest idea of where you to start with my past."

A soft, low chuckle escaped her as she rested her right hand under her cheek, her mind drifting to the earlier, tumultuous days. The journey from being human to becoming a Hollow, and eventually mastering her powers, was filled with challenges and strife—a narrative of survival and transformation that shaped who she had become.

She doubted such tales of struggle would appeal to someone as youthful and spirited as Stella, but the question lingered in the air, inviting her to perhaps share more than she typically would

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 WVMWLOu
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty Re: Fields Of Desire [Veralia/Stella]

Thu May 02, 2024 12:33 pm
Stella would sit quietly as she didn't really know what kind of story she wanted to hear. However, she did share some of her past with Veralia so she would tap her foot slightly as she tried coming up with an idea. When she would ask with a smile.

"How about well just go back like 20 to 30 years. I shared what my childhood was like, and if we're friends with benefits? I believe is what you said I think it's only fair for me to know about some of your past."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 6:02 pm

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

The mention of what Veralia did 20 to 30 years ago made a look of intrigue come on to Veralia's face as her right eyebrow arched upward. Taking time to recollect her thoughts, her eyes as closed she had a flicker of flames burn in her mind. Sucking her teeth, all that played to her were bad memories.

"20 to 30 years ago I was getting the hang of this fire of mine. Eh, I figured it would be the only thing that would keep me safe. My human memories are hazy, but I do know when I became a hollow I was filled with endless envy and it made me pack a punch. So I kept fighting over and over and over and finding a way to survive until I evolved."

While Veralia spoke, her voice a mix of reflection and faint bitterness. As she raised her left hand, a sphere of emerald fire ignited within her palm. With a glance upwards, she would shoot it off before the entire sky, for the next two city blocks, became drenched in emerald fire. A wild release of smothering spiritual power surged into the forest; blowing away trees and debris. Yet, in the heart of it all, Veralia left a flicker of her aura around Stella to protect her; but she would get a grasp of the intense flame as the area felt like a barren desert.

"Not sure if I'm being overdramatic or not, but I can say it was miserable holding that bitterness in my heart. That envy burned my soul to the core and forced me to evolve into an Arrancar until I learned to live with it as best I can, try to master it, and try to fight for my place in Hueco Mundo and stand on my own against a world of monsters."

She looked back at her palm, the fire extinguished, leaving a trace of her disinterest in the power that had once consumed her.

"And I achieved that, but the satisfaction I wanted didn't exist. It's just an endless desire for the next thing and that grows tiresome."

As the sky gradually cleared, returning to its tranquil blue, Veralia's gaze shifted back to Stella, her head tilted slightly as she offered a glimpse into her current state of mind.

"So here I am with you and this planet. Maybe I'm seeking something, someone, or a place to fill in that void. I'm not sure if I'll ever be satisfied, but the time I've spent with you has been pleasant. Take that for what it's worth."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Fields Of Desire  [Veralia/Stella] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 03, 2024 10:09 pm
Stella would feel a bit scared at the display of the fire as she would watch some much area be turned into nothing right in front of her. She would have a shiver run down her spine as she would then look to Veralia. A bit of warmth comforting her as she would listen to her words. Stella had been the one who asked Veralia to think back to that time as she would let out a bit of a guilty sigh. She didn't mean to bring up bad memories, but she wasn't thinking correctly.

Hollows weren't like humans. Their existence was a hard brutal thing, and the fact that Stella had requested her to try to remember that brought a bit of pain to Stella's heart. Stella was always the one trying to make others, but it turned out she may have been a little greedy with the request. As she would hear the last bit she couldn't help but smile as she would stand up and try to give the arancar a hug.

"I've enjoyed my time with you alot as well Vera. Regardless of what I am to you, I'm happy to be it. As long as you want me around I don't mind hanging out any time I can."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 04, 2024 3:21 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Well, that was enough brooding for one day.

Veralia took a few seconds to process and take in the sight of Stella hugging her. Remaining silent during that time, her face transitioned into a soft, slightly smug smile. Veralia seemed amused by this turn of events as she rubbed her companion's head.

"Mhm, I'd have to be blind to fail to see that fact you enjoy my presence."

Continuing to stroke Stella's hair, she affirmed the sentiment reciprocally.

And you'd be right to think I enjoy having you around too."

Tilting her head slightly to the right, Veralia closed her eyes; taking time to reflect on her thoughts. When they opened again, a mild playful tone exited her lips once again.

"But your sneaky, though. Planning to kill me with all this mushiness, huh?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 7:27 am
"Vera, why would I want to kill you?"

She would ask as she would break the hug. Stella was fond of Veralia, clearly so she was confused about the statement. As she would give the woman a flick on the forehead.

"OH, I wanted to ask. Is it possible for hollows or arancar to pass away from old age?"

Stella had always been curious about it, and she knew that hollows and the different versions of them could live for an extremely long time. However, she has never known if they have a maximum age.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 9:39 am

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

Veralia glanced upward to where Stella flicked her forehead, giving a flick back in return as she chuckled dryly. "

"Little Miss Baurer, I was joking. You couldn't willingly kill me even if someone pointed a gun to your head."

With a snort leaving her nostrils, it was clear she was amused. So Veralia's right hand went back to resting under her cheek as she observed her friend; reflecting on her question as she closed her eyes.

"Living to old age is a luxury for hollow and arrancar-alike."

Opening her eyes once more, Veralia seemed to come to an answer as she continued.

"So if we do age, it's likely very slowly. You are more likely to die by combat or violence than old age. I'd have no idea what that upper limit of age even could be, unfortunately."

Her tone was matter-of-fact, acknowledging the harsh truths of their lives while also hinting at the enigmatic nature of their longevity.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 05, 2024 9:46 am
"Huh, I guess that makes sense. Hopefully you'll still be around after I'm long gone. Hope you get to live a long life Vera."

Stella would speak as she would take a seat next to her friend as she would let out a sigh. She guessed she needed to head back to the City of Lights sooner rather than later, but she wad gonna miss seeing her friend.

"You know, you could come to the city of lights if you go through the program to get in. So we could hang out there, but at the same time I get you not wanting to."

Almost like it was an invitation. Stella feels like Veralia may actually like it there as there's lots of stuff to do. Lots of good food to eat among other things.

"I think you may like it there."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2024 2:42 pm

Previous thread:

ENVY'S EMBER

Enter Veralia's Post

The topic of death was a grim one for most beings, but Veralia lived and breathed it. So when the notion of their mortality came up, she chuckled and pat the back of Stella.

"All the more reason to focus on your power. Who knows, maybe you'll get strong enough to where you can live longer. Then I can bully you for a bit longer."

Snorting in jest, she then leaned back and looked up at the sky for a moment; zoning out as she heard Stella propose Veralia visit her in the city of lights. Veralia closed her eyes, considering the suggestion carefully before opening them again to fix her gaze on Stella.

"I'm a rouge and keep to myself, for now, but I'll consider it. I'm not big on the idea, though."

With a casual flick of her wrist, Veralia summoned a fiery garganta, the portal opening to reveal the view of their hotel, underscoring her point.

"I don't see why I need to be there when I can just portal us somewhere less of a headache for me."

Her words highlighted her preference for convenience and her ability to manipulate space, offering alternatives that suited her comfort more than the bustling energy of a crowded city.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 06, 2024 3:07 pm
"If I get old enough to the point where I'm miserable I want you to take me out alright Vera? "

Stella talking completely serious as she would then listen to the rest of what the arancar had to say and she would nod. She imagined Veralia probably had a pretty cool place to call her own there.

"OH, would you be okay with me coming to your place in Hueco Mundo? As long as I'm with you I wouldn't be too worried about getting eaten."

Innocently she had no idea how Veralia lived, but she assumed that the arancar probably had some sort of house over there in the empty desert.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum