Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra]

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:15 pm
An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 MAJJk6V
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"I've got to do things a little differently, you know? Get creative."

It was equal parts explanation and faint boast, as Klein knew perfectly well that anything he made was, by and large, put together with what could only ever be called scraps. His resources comprised only what he could find, and whatever hadn't been plundered by the Gotei. It wasn't exactly much.

His eyes watched with some fascination, though the obvious analytical gaze of a scientist transparently took the forefront as he studied Ehefra's work. The tail was an interesting concept. He could probably come up with something similar if he needed it, though whenever he needed an extra hand, he just had one of the girls do it. Regardless, he examined the collapse grenade when all was finished, fully expectant that he'd have to wait until he was back home to fully break down what had happened with it.

"Very confident, huh? But it's an impressive modification, especially with how quickly you put it together."

Had he done similar in the past? Yes. He didn't need to go telling her that, though. Even in this larger form, he was still the same old Klein, carefully avoiding any vague sense of responsibility or importance that might have been beyond the exact level he wanted. Right now, he wanted to be respected, but he didn't need people beating down his door. Few, he imagined, were so casually creating and modifying hollow life as he was in the depths of Hueco Mundo.

"Well, I'll be in town for a little while longer anyway, I think. I'd like to catch up with the Grandmaster myself some time, and who knows how long that might take. So don't be surprised if you hear back from me sooner rather than later, hm?"

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra]

Thu Apr 11, 2024 4:29 pm
An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 3yrgcon5db4

Ehefra raised a brow slightly at that playful little comment and tilted her head slightly at the .....angle that the man seemed to be coming from. Guy sounded like a stock salesman in some documentary style comedy. Or maybe she just wasn't used to guys being like this around her. Well. ones she didn't know very well at least.

"Pft. You don't gotta pat me on the back for some shit like this. It's new, yea. But its a ramshack prototype, and I think that you're well aware of that. But well. Can't exactly go busting out something wild and go handing it over to an outsider. So consider it a sample, pending a more formal agreement with the Vandenreich."' She stated simply, promptly chopping his attempt at flattery at the shins. If he had made something like this, she knew better than to trust the awe in his voice. Or more like she wasn't gonna let that nose of his near her ass.

All the same, the comment about him staying in the city and seeing her soon had her smiling a bit wider at that. "I should certainly hope not. This is a prototype meant for Combat. If you went and gave me data on its use without leaving the city, I'd have to consider how many ribs of yours I'd need to snap before our Sternritter Director could pull your spine out in one tug" She noted cooly. Usually the upper half of them did the trick. The ones below the midline were connected by cartilage segments after all. Fun fact. And an adequate assertion that she was fully expecting him to test it out elsewhere.

Had he simply misspoken? Certainly.

But he was an arrancar, and she'd found they respected .....frank boundaries and lines in the sand.

All the same, that smile never left and she gestured toward the door.
"All the same, if you ever need to contact me, feel free to interact with any of the sphere drones in the city, they will be able to forward you my contact information if you need it. I'd be happy to give some recommendations for someone looking for sights in the city."

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:39 pm
An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 MAJJk6V
KLEIN SCHWARZWOTAN

"If it wasn't worth the praise, I wouldn't say anything, Miss Kleinmund. I don't really like wasting my time with empty flattery, least of all with a colleague who understands the subject matter."

If anything, Klein found his pride faintly wounded at the notion that she apparently found it unthinkable that someone might find it praiseworthy. Maybe she was just overconfident, or had more technical hands-on experience than he did. No, that last part was definitely true, it wasn't even worth pretending otherwise.

"Listen, while I appreciate that you think I might be a danger if I stepped out of line, I was only talking about hearing back about whether or not I decided to join up. I don't need to get data back to do some more assessments first, and I get the feeling the Vandenreich has plenty more to offer me and the world than just this. I'm not inclined to go throwing this around the city, I get the feeling I'd be dead before you even needed to step in."

A scavenger could always taste an easy meal in the air, and the prospect of what could reasonably be gained just by ingratiating himself further with this organization was extremely tantalizing. Of course, he was probably not going to be getting in so easily from step one, but Klein was patient, and he'd played some long games in his lifetime.

"Well, what if I cut to the chase and just ask for your number now? And any recommendations would be better with a pretty local guide to tell me the details, you know."

Ah, well, he couldn't entirely help himself, could he?

END POST | KING OF THE MIST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:01 pm
An Unexpected Partnership!? [Klein, Ehefra] - Page 2 3yrgcon5db4

His initial comment was noted. Though as he went on to explain his consideration of his position, she glanced down at her phone, pausing to survey the preliminary scan of the young man. He'd been sitting here for quite some time now, and so a readout of his abilities, both present and projected, scrolled, and she offered a lopsided little smile before glancing back up to him.

"I'm glad to hear that. I do run into a few hollows during field testing. And they do certainly seem to have a dulled sense of threat assessment. Perhaps just overstimulation being in hueco mundo. Perhaps the conteast in the world of the living makes them feel like they don't need to watch their step. But I'm happy to hear you've consideration for such things." She paused for a moment at that and stuck her tongue out. "Hm. That said, you'd really form an opinion about joining so quickly? I figured spirits took their time with things. Well we'll certainly see." She hummed.

A pause as he offered that flirty little response to her offer. She snorted and smiled calmly. [color=steelblue]"go ahead and let Beeps see your phone, and they'll give you the information. I have some things to work through, however, I'll be sure to send you some reccommendations in the meantime, until I'm a bit more free.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum