Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:07 pm
Stella wouldn't push her away as a small sense of guilt would push into her mind before it would go blank for just a second as the kiss would end. She would look at the arancars pretty features as her mind would slowly load back to working. As it would slowly come back to her as her face would flush once more realizing what happened as she would look down. Being back to embarrassed as she would whisper out barely audible.

"w...why?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:13 pm
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 3 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“That bad, hmm?” Sabriel answered with good humour. “Forgive me but I just could not help myself. Hearing such a lovely compliment from you brought that out of me and I forgot for a moment that you are still…becoming accustomed to such things. I have to admit that I like that more outgoing side of you though and you can offer me as many compliments as you like. I will always appreciate them and offer them in kind.”

Sabriel would place a hand gently under Stella’s chin, tilting her head up so that their eyes met again. “I know that this kind of contact can be embarrassing but we all go through it sometime and if you truly do have feelings for Veralia, the time will come where you will no doubt find yourself close to her again, without alcohol to help keep the nerves at bay.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:23 am
Stella would shake her head at the comment about the kiss being bad. Far from that in fact, but Stella simply didn't believe that she should even be in the presence of someone like this. With Veralia it was a little easier seeing why she wouldn't be able to find just anyone. Stella enjoyed Veralias company but the nature of her may push people away.

"N...not at all, but you're like a movie star and I'm just....... me. A small town mountain girl. I shouldn't be in the presence of the people I've been blessed to be around. You, Veralia, Nat, Solo, Anis, and all the others. I really don't deserve it."

As she would listen she would know it would be true, but she would keep the look into the woman's eyes. She meant every word she said.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:19 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Shaking her head again, Sabriel would sigh slightly, maintaining eye contact with the young Quincy. “That is not true and I am sure that deep down, you know it too. Just because you come from a humble background does not mean that you are worth any less than anyone else. I am sure that if you asked any of the friends that you have made, they would say exactly the same as well. You are as special and valuable as any other member of your organisation and there is no reason for you to talk so badly about yourself.”

Pausing for a second, she would then lean in a little although this time she did not repeat her action from before. “As for me personally, I value everyone based solely upon who they are and my wish is for those I spend time with to find some happiness while they are with me. It hurts me to come across a woman with such self doubt and I want nothing more than to hold you in my arms.” Her words were tender and soft, with the look in her eyes saying that she meant what she said as well.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:42 am
Stella would look at her as she would wonder if it was true? Sure she wad important to a few people like Solomon or Natasha, but outside of that she just didn't think she mattered. As she would sit in contemplation she would then nod at the last bit of her question.

"Only hugs though. If that's okay."

As she would look down a bit sheepish at the statement of holding her. She did feel a. little better at the arancars words, but she wasn't sad. That's just in reality how she thought about the matter. She didn't think anyone should care about her a whole lot, but maybe she provided more value than just what her strength would?
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:39 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

With a nod of her head, Sabriel would move closer to the Quincy and gently wrap her arms around her, drawing her into a warm embrace. It honestly seemed as though Stella needed it at that point and the Arrancar did hate to see her new friend talk about herself in such a dismissive way. The dark haired woman knew that the world was cruel, no matter which realm it was and the lavender eyed woman had made it sort of a mission to try and provide a little kindness to it. Strange for an Arrancar? Perhaps but she cared not. Sabriel was her own woman and that was all that mattered.

Her head close to Stella’s ear, she would whisper. “You are not a burden nor are you a waste of anyone’s time and if I have to, I will say it a million times in order to make sure that is how you think of yourself going forward. You are going to grow strong, make plenty of friends and bring happiness to the hearts of everyone you meet. There is no need for it to be any more complicated than that if you do not wish it to be and do not let anyone tell you otherwise.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:53 pm
Stella would be pulled into a hug as she felt weight on her shoulders vanish just like that. She would sigh contently as she would be hugged. It felt good to be embraced by someone as she would feel herself allow her head to rest on Sab's shoulder. She'd smile at the words as she could feel her confidence just going a atleast by a little bit she'd whisper.

"IBesided the strength and experience difference i dont think i could even force myself to hurt you or Veralia if it ever came to it."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:55 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Listening to Stella as she spoke, a smile would cross the face of the Arrancar. The Quincy was just so sweet and Sabriel honestly doubted that she could ever actually attack the woman in her arms. She bore no hatred for Stella’s organisation and certainly wanted nothing but the best for the girl herself. The dark haired woman could not speak for Veralia but as far as she was concerned, the adorable redhead had nothing to fear from her.

“There will no doubt be a time where you will unfortunately have to fight but there is no chance of me harming you. We may live in different realms and some would say on different sides but as far as I am concerned, you are a friend of mine. I do not harm my friends and all I want is for you to find that confidence that I know you have inside.”

Glancing briefly at the woman’s limbs around her, Sabriel would chuckle. “Judging from the size of your arms, I would say that you can already throw a pretty strong punch.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:16 pm
She'd keep her head in her shoulder as she would let out a small but genuine laugh. She was physically fit considering she would actually work with her dad and his logging job. She'd smile gently as she would leave her head on sabs shoulder before speaking.
"Yeah, when I was barely old enough to walk I wanted to go out working with my dad. So, I pretty much grew up logging with him. When my mother realized I had a knack for a few quincy techniques she would take me out with her to do patrols around our little village."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:59 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The mental image of a young Stella with an axe managed to get another laugh from the lips of the Arrancar, finding the information rather sweet. Sabriel wished that she knew about her own family but such was the life of an Arrancar that her human life was nothing but a mystery to her now. The dark haired woman had no idea who she might have been then but she had a feeling that she must have lived in Africa, judging from the outfit that she wore to this day.

“Sounds like a fun childhood. How did you find your training with your mother while you were growing up? Were you a natural at it all or did it take some time to get to grips with?” The dark haired woman was most certainly curious about Stella’s past and hoped that the redhead would not mind if she pried a little. Sabriel for one had not been a complete natural with her own powers at first and had been forced to use other tactics in order to win her battles, namely her words and figure.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum