Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:56 pm
"OH, what's your fashion sense? Maybe you could teach me about how to be more....out there?"

Stella would ask innocently as she would wonder. Maybe if she were to wear a leotard some people may enjoy it, but she didn't really know if something like that would fit her very well. Personality wise atleast she wasn't entirely sure if she could wear it like the arancar did, but who knows.

She'd wait for the answer as she would just enjoy the presence of her new friend. It was nice to have someone to just talk to when she felt like she needed some help. Her confidence was a bit higher now but she had a little bit of a habit downplaying herself.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)

Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:11 am
Relaxation at last (Stella/Sabriel)  - Page 5 SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I am not going to lie to you.” The Arrancar answered with a chuckle. “I am rather fond of clothing that allows me to show off what I have been blessed with as I am sure this outfit of mine makes rather clear. In truth, I believe that one's fashion sense is something that they should develop themselves by simply wearing what suits their own tastes. I highly doubt your tastes are the same as mine, after all and as beautiful as you would no doubt look in clothing like this, I have a feeling that you would prefer something a little more conservative.”

Briefly gazing at her friend, the dark haired woman would tilt her head. “You would certainly attract attention if you wore something more showy but the problem is that not everyone you meet is someone whose attention you want. I have come across more than my fair share of people that I have had to tell no in the strongest turns as not everyone sets off my…desire sensor.”

Placing a gentle hand on Stella’s cheek, Sabriel would smile. “I personally adore you just the way you are but that is just me.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:09 pm
Stella would blush a little at the words as she would nod. She would probably die if she wore anything like Sabriel. Her confidence wasn't at that level for one, and she didn't think that it would suit her personality very much. She didn't think she was seductive or anything, so she agreed with her.

"Y...yeah that probably wouldn't be for me.Although I'm sure you would look great in a dress as well."

As she would look at the woman with her smile before she would hear the last part. She was a bit shy at rhe revelation, but it did seem like she enjoyed the compliment.Her back straightening a bit.

"Thank you Sab!"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:30 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

The Arrancar chuckled again as Stella admitted that they probably had rather different tastes in clothing. That was perfectly fine and Sabriel did not expect her friend to walk around showing her figure off as much as she did. The Quincy was far too shy for that and that was simply one reason why the dark haired woman was becoming so fond of her. It was rather rare for her to come across such an innocent flower, after all and that had a certain charm all of its own.

“One day I might just try and wear a dress during a night out but for now, I am comfortable wearing what I usually do. I just love the reactions I get from people when they see me in this.” Sabriel answered with a smile.

Noticing how well Stella had taken her latest compliment, the Arrancar’s smile would grow, leaning in a little so that she was close to her friend. “It looks like you are already getting used to hearing a compliment or two.”

The temptation to fall back to her usual manner was starting to return just slightly but Sabriel did her utmost to keep it at bay, not wanting to spoil the new friendship that she had forged.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:45 pm
"I know I for one would like to see you in a dress one day if you wouldn't mind. Could go dancing or something fun. Don't have many friends to do that kinda thing with."

Stella would speak as she doubted Natasha would go for anything like that with her. She wasn't sure though as she could be wrong. Stella was seemingly much more comfortable with Sab as she would smile with them getting closer. she'd speak out to her.

"Well, when they come from you there is no like hidden meaning I need to pay attention for. Or there is nothing double edged ya know?"
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:12 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“That sounds like a good time to me. It has been quite a while since I last went out dancing. I hope that I have not gotten a little out of practice.” Sabriel replied with yet another grin, more than happy to meet up with Stella again one day. She had been worried that the redhead might struggle after they parted due to the redhead’s doubt but she seemed happy enough now, which was oh so pleasing to the dark haired woman.

The Quincy did not pull back as the gap closed, which was a pleasant surprise for the Arrancar. Stella seemed to be perfectly comfortable with her presence now and even responded well to her compliments. It was almost as if the redhead before her was a completely different woman from the one she had first come across, just a short time ago. It was a pleasant thought to know that she had been able to help.

A chuckle escaped her as Stella explained her ease at the situation. “That is certainly true, my dear, I do tend to mean exactly what I say.”

The hand that was on Stella’s cheek would rise to her hair, where Sabriel would gently stroke it again. “Veralia is incredibly lucky to have such a lovely woman in her life. Envy is not my aspect but I cannot help but feel a little jealous about what you two have shared.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 am
Stella would blush a bit at the veralia line as she would keep her smile. She was struggling to not find the compliments embarrassing, but she didn't really mind. They were embarrassing, but Stella wad realizing that they made her feel good about herself. as she would feel the hand in her hair she'd let the words sink in just a bit.

"I'm not entirely sure how Veralia feels about me though. I think that she enjoys my company, but I think im the one thinking too fast ya know? I don't have a lot of experience with this whole flirting and dating and relationship.sorta think."

She'd speak honestly as she was glad her and Veralia were friends. She just wasn't certain on what the arancars feelings about her were..Her words carried no shame, sadness, or hostility. Just pure self reflection on whats been happening.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:09 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

“I find that sometimes directness is the best way to go about such things. If you are uncertain about how she feels then it may be right to simply ask her and see where you go from there. The worst that she could do is say that she is not interested and even then, you will know for sure. Not knowing is the most painful part of such things and it will only keep you thinking negative thoughts.” Sabriel replied kindly. “That being said, considering how long we can live, Arrancar sometimes are a little more open when it comes to relationships.”

That was most definitely the case for Sabriel herself and she had become rather close to multiple men and women just recently. It was simply a part of who she was and the Arrancar was certainly capable of caring for many different people. A position that she considered herself lucky to be in. Strings always made things rather messy after all and so she lived her life with as few of those as possible.

“I repeat what I said before though.” She would go on to say. “Veralia would have to be a fool not to appreciate having such a sweet ally as you. I hope that she does come to understand in time.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:16 pm
Stella would nod as that would probably be the best way to figure it out. She realized the sun was beginning to go down now as she would sigh. She didn't realize how lost in conversation that they had gotten. As she would see the sun sinking she would push herself off the ground as she would extend an offer to the arancar.

"Sabriel, would you like to get something to eat or just go hang out somewhere? The field is nice and all, but it's getting dark."

She would think to the moment as she wondered what her mother would think of her getting so buddy buddy with arancars. She wasn't sure what her life was going to end up like, but so far she was enjoying her time.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:58 am

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Turning to briefly look at the quite lovely looking sunset, Sabriel would briefly ponder over what her plans were for the evening. Honestly, she had not thought all that far ahead and was more than happy to spend a little more time with the adorable Quincy. Truthfully, the Arrancar was not all that sure about what there was to do in the area but expected that they would find something. Her little band of Hollows would be alright without her for some time, as her dependable second in command would no doubt be keeping an eye on things.

With all that in mind, Sabriel stood up and after brushing off a few blades of grass that had become stuck in her leotard, she would reply with a smile.

“Going to get some food sounds like a great idea. I confess that the meals made here are far tastier than what we have in Hueco Mundo. Not an awful lot grows there.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum