Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:52 am
Stella had let Sabriel know after their dinner that she'd be in this town for the next several days. it was her last planned place of staying before she would make her way back to the City of Lights. Stella stood quietly next to a building as she was looking down at her phone. The red head wore a more formal looking red dress as it was the only one she had owned st the current point in time. The red head still hadn't gotten around to buying a bunch of more dresses, but maybe she should.

As she waited she would see many others making their way to a building across the street from her. The town was by no means a city, but the streets were alive like it were. The town reminding her of a miniature version of the city of lights as she smiled under a sigh.
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:37 pm
Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  SsMLBbB

SABRIEL VENTRESS

It had been a pleasant few days since she had last spoken to her friend, with the Arrancar having had a good look around a couple of Japanese towns. She had even met another Quincy during that time although whether Doku was actually one was kind of up in the air. He was an unusual mix, one that Sabriel had not come across before but they had parted on good terms and the Arrancar hoped that he would find success with his bar.

Heading towards their meet up point, Sabriel would be dressed just a little differently, wearing a light purple coloured dress. Yes, it was rather rare to see her in anything other than her usual attire but she had wanted to try something new. How had she gotten the dress? Well, that was a story in itself and one that would never fail to bring a smile to the Arrancar’s face. It was amazing what a few flattering words could do to a dressmaker, after all.

Spotting her friend, the Arrancar would approach, noticing the lovely red dress that Stella was sporting. It was difficult for her not to gawk but she managed to hold herself together.

“Hello there, Stella, you look stunning.” She said with a smile.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)  Empty Re: Friends night out! (Stella/Sabriel)

Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:44 am
Stella would smile at the compliment as she would also find it difficult not to just look at the woman. She knew that a dress would look great on her, but she didn't want to push that as she would look around the busy street seeing the area as she she would ask Sabriel.

"You also look very pretty in that dress Sab. Would you like to go dancing with me?"

Stella would ask as she tore the band aid off of asking. She was a little embarrassed to do so. She would avert her gaze from the woman as she would whisper out towards her. The confidence was still there a bit, but the situation wasn't one Stella was fully comfortable in.

"i...if not we can find something else to do."
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:06 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Sabriel had to smile as Stella struggled to get her words out, finding her friend's nervousness to be as sweet as always. The Quincy had made progress during their conversation and the Arrancar was hopeful that the redhead would find that confidence in herself. Today though was not about a deep conversation, it was simply about having fun and it was with that thought in mind that she walked over and gently took Stella’s hand in hers. It was simply a sign of their growing friendship more than anything else.

“A dance sounds just lovely to me, Stella, I am looking forward to seeing your best moves.” Sabriel answered with a smile, glancing again at the redhead.

She was stunning to say the least and Sabriel was again fighting off the urge to do more than just hold her friend's hand. Ah, how her bad habits always came up at the worst times.

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:46 pm
Stella would smile happily as the arancar takes her hand. It feels good to have a friend like this who seems to enjoy her company. She knew people did, or at the very least they were very good at faking it. However, with Sabriel there was an obvious enjoyment of her company and that warms her heart. As she would watch the woman from a side view she really did think the arancar looked gorgeous in the dress.

"I'm not the best dancer, so I may need ya to teach me okay?"

She would admit as they continued to walk towards the venue. It was something Stella alot of the times was embarrassed to do. She'd follow the arancar though as she didn't feel embarrassed really, and with her friend she felt more confident?
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:23 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

In all honesty, Sabriel was a tad surprised to hear Stella admit that she was not the best at dancing. The Arrancar had expected that the Quincy would have been pretty confident in her skills if she wanted to dance with her. Still, the surprise did not reach her face and she simply smiled, squeezing her friend's hand gently to try and ease any nerves that Stella might be feeling. She reckoned that it must have taken a lot for Stella to even wear that lovely dress, let alone ask her out for some fun and so she decided against making fun.

“I will do my best but I admit that I am a little behind on the latest dance steps. It has been quite a while since I last went to one.” She replied honestly, again looking at her friend, doing her best to hide the lust from her voice. “I know I said it already but you do look amazing in that dress, Stella, you should try and dress more formally more often. You look perfect.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:47 pm
"It's okay, we can do whatever dance you do know. It's not something I've ever been great at, but seems like it could be fun ya know?"

Stella would say as she would look the woman in her eyes with a smile. The arancar would notice the Quincy cross that she had on her bracelet made of silver. Around her neck she was wearing a golden necklace with a small red crystal of some sort in it. In truth the necklace wasn't very expensive, bur it was her mother's when she was Stella's age.

"I don't have a whole lot more time in Japan so I figured it's time to be a little more active. Been doing alot of lying around."

A vaguely flirty statement from the woman. Was it intentional? who knows?
Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:08 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

Now that statement certainly caught Sabriel’s attention and the Arrancar had to fight off the temptation to not say something rather sultry in return. She was intrigued by this seeming change in the Quincy’s attitude and Sabriel certainly hoped that it would be here to stay. Perhaps though it was just a case of her jumping to conclusions though. Stella could have meant it in an innocent way, after all.

That being said, Sabriel could not help but tease her friend just a little, hoping that it would not send Stella into an embarrassment cycle. “If you wanted to spend some time lying around, you should have asked me. I would have happily obliged you.” She hoped that it was not too far but the Arrancar was curious as to test this new Stella as it were.

It was unfortunate to hear that Stella would be returning home soon and she added. “I hope that we will get the chance to meet up again someday. I doubt that your fellow Quincy would be happy if I tried to visit their base.”

DEVILISH DESIRES

Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:19 pm
She would smirk a little at rhe comment. Her cheeks heating up into a small blush but it seemed like she enjoyed the comment as she would take a small breath before speaking.

"I'm sure you would have, but won't it be better if you gotta wait for a bit?"

Stella would ask as she'd keep the smirk up as they continued to walk. She would bump her with her side slightly. Feeling a little more comfortable with her friend now, and it felt like being with the woman was making her a little more confident than she would otherwise be.

Ashaiya
Ashaiya
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:39 pm

SABRIEL VENTRESS

There was a raising of the eyebrow as Sabriel listened to Stella talk. Now that certainly was bold and the Arrancar could not help but give a slightly devious smile at that point. Stella definitely seemed to be in a rather playful mood and the dark haired woman definitely approved. It was nice to see her friend be so self assured and in response, she would let go of Stella’s hand but only so that she could link arms with her instead, bringing them a little closer together.

“Oh, so that is how it is, hmm?” She answered with a chuckle, briefly placing her head on Stella’s shoulder in an affectionate manner. “Well, I am more than willing to wait if you are.”

Sabriel was always comfortable but at that point, she could not have been any more laid back. There was a lightness to her and honestly, she felt a good few hundred years younger. How nice it was to be with such a lovely flower as Stella, one who seemed to be blooming as time wore on. The Arrancar had to wonder just where this confidence had been the last time they met. Had their previous conversation helped the redhead that much?

DEVILISH DESIRES

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum