Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop times Left_bar_bleue0/0Shop times Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Shop times Empty Shop times

Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:40 pm
Kisuke Urahara had been in his shop, but not actually behind the counter. They didn't get much business, and when they did, it was more Tessai who dealt with the customers. Kisuke was currently in his lab, tinkering with a few new inventions for the customers. However, he'd been working in his lab all day, and wanted to take a bit of a break.

Kisuke left his labratory, and went outside his shop. He stretched and took in a deep breath of fresh air. As much as he loved his research, fresh air was nice, too. He looked around at the town, marveling at how much had changed since he left his position as a captain. He had seen the end of Japan's feudal era, and had been watching the town evolve ever since. It had once been a small town not many cared much for, but now it had grown to a great metropolis, and a major city in Japan.

He had also watched the evolution of humans, from mostly powerless and spiritually unaware, to seeing humans grow spiritual powers, and even those without could normally see spirits these days. Still, there were things about the older, simple days he missed. He was just glad he'd been around to experience them.

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Shop times Empty Re: Shop times

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:08 pm
It wasn't by purpose but by accident that Miyuki Santoru of Karakura High stumbled past what seemed to be a house at first. In fact, it looked peaceful.

The outside of this building looked brand new which spiked a interest from Miyuki herself. It wasn't until she got nearer to the house that she noticed the sign. Oh, so it was a shop? Strange...

Miyuki wondered different thoughts filling her mind as she stood on the outside, feeling slightly rude to just open the door she simply stayed outside and knocked softly.

She wondered what type of shop this was after all, But, she'd better buy something. After all if there were no other customers in then she'd feel embarrassed to waste the shop keeper's time, going inside and leaving.

She had just left school atleast ten minutes ago. Finally, the weekend was here which meant a lot of things, she left by herself, even if she was a little young she was used to it now. And it was fun, getting to make different foods. Ramen and Ice-cream...YUM!

Shop times Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop times Left_bar_bleue20/100Shop times Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:30 pm
A girl in a black jacket and a sleeve that covered her right arm entirely from shoulder to hand, had just passed Uraharas shop outside. The shop caught her eye. "Urahara Kisuke... maybe she can help me with getting attacked constantly. Hopefully he won't cut me down as soon as I enter that shop, I hope to god. She then turned around to Urahara and approached him with cauition, hoping he would jump and attack her, something she was used to as her time in Hueco Mundo.

She went up to him. "Your Urahara Kisuke right? Its nice to meet you. Her reaitsu was low, but it was still detectable as a arrancars reaitsu. "I need your help. I have a problem with being attacked constantly.. because i'm a Arrancar. But im actally just a freelancer looking for a way to live my life. I don't like being attacked when I don't even have a sword. I've heard the stories about you, and I thought you'd be able to help. I understand if you don't want to. She yawned and looked at her, awaiting his answer.
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:16 pm
Kisuke Urahara saw the woman approach him, and he felt slight hollow reiatsu coming from the woman. She asked him to help cover up her arm, as she was sick of being attacked. This arrancar was peculiar for sure. He wasn't against helping an arrancar who wished to help out. However, he wasn't entirely sure if he could trust her. After all, it was an arrancar speaking with him. He'd never met an arrancar like this before, and saw no reason why this arrancar should really be different from the others.

Kisuke grinned and chuckled. "Sure, I can help you out, follow me~" Kisuke turned around and started to walk to his research lab. He figured conversing with this arrancar would be the easiest way to tell it's true intent. "So, you broke into the dome? Tell me, how did you accomplish that? It's not every day we see an arrancar inside the dome." Kisuke opened the door to his lab, and held the door open and extended his arm, inviting the arrancar to enter his laboratory.

My Characters

Canons
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:38 pm
Lileris gave a sigh of relief and looked at him, about to explain why she was in the dome. "I hide my hollowifed arm.. and covered my reaitsu up entirely. I was a human with no reaitsu when I entered. I didn't break in. I could carry on living this way, but the Shinigami and the likes are good at this sort of thing. I don't like hurting people. I'll be happy if you can really help me out with this problem. If it wasn't for my reaitsu and arm. I'd be human near enough.. it sucks being like this. But I don't have the choice anymore..

Lileris took Uraharas offer, stepping into his lab. Her main thoughts at the moment was if Urahara was simply luring her into a trap. She walked slowly, trying to seem as friendly and human like as she could. She looked rather depressed over the suitations she had been in recently. Could Urahara help her from how she felt? "Urahara... can you really help me? And how?
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:58 pm
Kisuke closed the door after he and the arrancar entered, and took a seat as she asked if she could help him, and how she could. "Well, let's see here..." Urahara started to look around at the supplies he had on his workbench, placing his infer on his chin, picking up test tubes, swirling them around a little, and placing them back down, repeating the process a few times.

Urahara turned around after a few minutes with a smile. "I beloieve I can help you, it doesn't seem like it should be impossible. I just have to get a few supplies from the supply closet, so i'll be back in a few minutes." Kisuke left the room, and re-entered a few minutes later with a few beakers with strange looking chemicals inside of them. He sat back at his bench and turned to the arrancar. "So, how long do you have to wait? I'm not entirely sure how long this will take."

My Characters

Canons
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:22 pm
Lileris looked bewildered by the chemicals she had. She didn't expect him to have stuff like this. She then talked in a confused voice "Those are some.. odd chemicals. I didn't expect you to be the mad professor with chemicals. Don't most of what you make have to do with reaitsu and the like? She seemed pretty confused still. She began thinking about it for a good few moments, but then remembered his question. "Sorry Urahara. I got carried away. If you're helping me, I have my entire life to spare. I can wait a few minutes in something that will help me for the rest of my life..

She began thinking, but suddenly was conflicted on the inside, mentally. "Lileris, your too weak, going to the likes of Urahara! WHY can't you accept what you are. Your a HOLLOW! STOP BEING SO HUMAN LIKE! YOU HAVE TRANSCENDED EVEN HOLLOWS! YOUR A ARRANCAR! Lileris on the outside to Urahara began looking stressed out and uncomfortable, she felt like she was mentally attacked. She said in a pained voice. "The hollow within.. also.. claws at my mind... trying to convince me to bruality... i'm such a conflicted person. She waited for Urahara to try and do something about it.
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:53 pm
Urahara chuckled at her mad scientist comment. "Yes, mos of them are indeed rieatsu based, but you'd be surprised at how many of my things start off as chemicals." His soul candies, mod souls, even the Hogyoku all began as mere chemicals. As he turned around and started to mix some things, he heard her pained voice speaking of the hollow within her. It seemed that this arrancar was an unusual case, suppressing her hollow personality, which hollow normally embraced.

Urahara pulled a drawer open, and took out a syringe with some liquid. He turned to the arrancar. "Sorry about this, but it's for your own good." He stuck the syringe into the female's arm. The liquid within would put both her and her inner hollow out for a while, which would allow him time to deal with both presented problems at hand. He turned around and continued to work on some things.

My Characters

Canons
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Lileris was not awake. She was in her inner world, and she awoke in what seemed like lucidity to her.

She awoke in what looked like Hueco Mundo. She looked around, confused and bewildered. She was lying on the sand, as she awoke. The sky was blue and it looked sunny. It wasn't grey in Lilerises world. It was representing of her personality - She was a clear and kind person. But still a hollow. She walked confused and feeling disoriented. She then spoke to herself. "My world... a home of Hollows.. and kindness. Am I still really that much like a hollow? Am I still cruel? I always stop it. I am a human... this arm.. is what seperates me from a human. I am a Arrancar... and this is the world I live in. My own place. I am Lileris. And welcome to Hueco Mundo as I imagine it. Suddenly, Lileris fully hollowifed appeared infront of her. "Lileris. You don't have to deny me so recklessly. I give you your power. I fuel your ressucrtion.. and yet you throw me away. AM I REALLY THAT BAD TO YOU!? THESE PEOPLE AROUND YOU WANT YOU KILLED! YOU NEED POWER TO SURVIVE LIKE THIS! Lileris looked more annoyed at her other self. "You know what. I have power. Let me show you the power I have from you. Let me show you that I AM THE FORCE THAT CONTROLS MY MIND! Lileris opened her jacket, revealling her Zanpakuto in its sword case. She drew it out. "WHAT!? YOU'RE GOING TO USE THE POWERS I GAVE YOU AGAINST ME!?" Lileris took her sword and then cut her hand. It began to bleed slightly. She put the bleeding hand to her eye and spoke her release. "Spill. Chi No Ase."

Suddenly, black Reaitsu burst out of Lileris, and she began to change rapidly, becoming more and more dark. At the end of the release, she didn't look like she had a gender anymore, and she looked like a dark angel, with pure dark clothing and two dark wings on her back. She now spoke in a more evil sounding voice and dialect, true to how she appeared now. Her Zanpakuto was different, now there was a gauge on the side of the sword, aswell as the hilt being competely black, and the sword being red. "These are my powers. You were created at the beginning of when I was a hollow, FOOL! THESE ARRANCAR POWERS ARE MINE!" Lileris then quickly used Sonido to go behind the Hollowifed Lileris, and slashed down entirely her back. Alot of blood was spilled, and suddenly, the gauge of Lileris' sword filled up to max, because of the blood spilt. The hollow Lileris groaned in pain and fell to the ground. "You are the queen.. L-Lil.. but you never fight.. because your too kind.. I'm there.. when you get angry. Because I need to live too. Lileris then flew up to into the air, her wings holding her in flight. She pointed her sword at the downed hollow version of her. "This is your lesson. You now what happens when my gauge reaches max." The gauge suddenly emptied, and Lileris shouted with pride. "CERO!!!" the cero formed and it was launched. The beam was massive. It hit the Hollowifed Lileris, a cry of defeat heared from her. The resulting explosion was enough to rival the Grand Rey Cero. The hollowifed Lileris had disappeared, but she was not dead. Lileris then came back down. "I should wake up soon.. I hope. On the outside, it looked like nothing had happened at all to Lileris, she was simply sleeping.
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:29 pm
Kisuke had been working for a few hours, allowing the arrancar and her inner being to do as they pleased. Meanwhile, he had continued working on his project to allow the arrancar safe passage through the town. He decided she was sincere in her kindness, which was a trait atypical of arrancar. Still, nobody ever said it wasn't possible.

Despite starting with only a few chemicals, a gem on a necklass sat on his workbench. He had to wait for the arrancar to wake up before seeing how well it worked, but it should have worked by emitting a reiatsu that would make the appearance of her arm look like a regular arm. At most, people would believe her to be a vizard if they sensed her hollow reiatsu.

Kisuke was now tinkering with a few of his previous inventions, trying to work out bugs and find ways to improve them. He looked back to the arrancar and was curious as to what was going on with her internally. Wondering if she would wake up, and if she did wake up, if he would have to kill a now raging arrancar, although he hoped it didn't come to that. He wasn't worried about the battle, but was more worried that he'd have wasted time making her crystal.

My Characters

Canons
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum