Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Shop times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Shop times - Page 2 Empty Re: Shop times

Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:50 pm
Lileris stirred and mumbled and slowly opened her eyes as she awoke.. she began to rub her head, as she woke up with a bad headache. "I feel like I just got punched in the face by a metal glove. What was that stuff you injected into me..? I had this dream where... I fought my inner hollow... and basically... killed it? I don't know. But i'm fine now.. I'm alright. So Urahara.. what are you planning on doing with those gems and chemicals over there?

Lileris looked more relax and calm than she did before, as a result of her conquering over her Inner Hollow. She lied back and closed her eyes in peace, awaiting Kisuke to tell her about what he was planning to do with her, or in other words, what he was going to make to help her. "You know.. you're very kind to a stranger to a member of the race the Shinigami mark as "enemies.." although I'm not their enemy.. im no ones enemy. Its just.. Im a Hollow aren't I? So I guess its natural for Shinigami to hunt me down... its their job.. I can't get angry at that... Although I wish I wasn't even a hollow to begin with... I can't undo the past. So I'll have to find a way of stopping myself being attacked. I just wanna live in Karakura in peace.. but I don't want to give my powers up either. I need them for my own defense..
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Shop times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 pm
Kisuke turned to and listened to the arrancar, who had now woken up, rave about how he was so kind to someone a shinigami would call an enemy. However, as she may or may not have been aware of, his decisions weren't always in the best interest of the soul society. Yes he would help them, but usually only if it helped himself out in some way. He then smiled at the female. "I believe you have me misunderstood. I'm no longer a shinigami. I'm merely a handsome, perverted businessman."

Kisuke turned back to his desk and picked up the crystal he'd made, which was attatched to a neck lass. He turned back to the arrancar and handed it to her. "Test this out. I haven't had a chance to test it since you've been knocked out, but it should emit a reiatsu that would make the appearance of your arm look like a regular arm. It'll also make your reiatsu easier to suppress. Try it out and see if it works."

Kisuke decided it was time to have a little fun with the girl. "So, how do you intend to pay me back for this? Monitarily, oooooooor..." Kisuke grinned, looking at the girl, hoping she caught his implication. He was curious how the girl would react.

My Characters
Roiben Miyamoto, Vizard Corps. Co-Head, 1-1
Albel Malvado, Segunda Espada, 1-1+

Canons
Kisuke Urahara, Urahara Shouten, 0-4
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shop times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Shop times - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:50 pm
Lileris looked at him rather oddly. "A preverted handsome businessman? Ummm... you're not so handsome to me, sorry to crush your spirit. Your a pervert? YOU WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING TO ME WHILE I WAS ASLEEP RIGHT!? She looked rather scared and maybe a bit tad angry at him, but it changed topic when Kisuke asked him to test out this necklace of his. She put it on, and the reaitsu emitted changed her arm to normal. "What if people can feel its like a hollows arm?

But then the topic changed yet again. How to pay him back? Lileris suddenly realised what he was getting at. "I know what you're getting at, and its not happening. Only a good guy that actally LOOKS nice aswell as being nice to me deserves that! And besides.. I doubt i'll meet a guy like that anywhere. Lileris thought of other ways to repay him for his nice deed. "I'll give you a hug? How does that sound? [b] She smirked and waited for Kisukes answer.
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:14 pm
"Avoid allowing people to touch your arm. The only way for me to deal with that factor is to remove the arm and replace it, but i'm sure you don't want me doing that." As much as one being would like to hide their presence, it's impossible to fully hide what one is.

Kisuke began to chuckle as the girl had caught his implication. He got up from his bench and made his way toward the door. "Don't worry about paying me back for this. Consider the enjoyment I got out of creating the neck lass as my payment." He was a researcher after all, and he found enjoyment spending time in his lab creating things. That didn't mean he didn't like to have a little fun with the customers, though. He enjoyed her reactions to his comments, and that was enough for him. "Although a hug would be nice."

As he approached the door, he turned back to the woman. "Well, is that all I can help you with miss?" Kisuke opened the door and waited for the woman's response to his question. If she had been finished with him, then he was sure she would want to take her leave of him. If not, he supposed he could do another favor for such a lady.

My Characters

Canons
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:08 pm
Lileris nodded in understanding of not letting anyone touch it. She then looked at him and wondered about how he enjoyed doing this. "You enjoy making these things? You don't see it as a chore? Hmm, interesting. I didn't know you found this fun. Lileris then decided she did want to show she was grateful for Uraharas actions, and then wrapped her arms around him for a few moments before letting go. She looked up at him, smiling. "Thank you, a lot Urahara. You were a great help to me.

She got out her seat, looked at the door, but she heard Uraharas request for anything else. "No, you don't need to do anything more Urahara, you've done enough for me. That's all you needed to do, okay? She gave him a warm smile before opening the door. "I'll see you again sometime, Urahara. Bye for now! She walked out of Uraharas shop.
Roiben Miyamoto
Roiben Miyamoto
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:48 pm
Kisuke waved to the girl as she left, leaving her with a "Thank you for visiting the Urahara Shouten, please come again~" He entered his shop again and went back into his lab, continuing his work on his previous inventions. He also wanted to work a little more with the crystal he'd just created. He was sure other people, or perhaps even Lileris would come to see if he'd bettered it. He knew he could do better with it if given more time, and perhaps it would be useful to someone else someday.

[Clooooooooosed]

My Characters

Canons
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:28 pm
Archived.

Shop times - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum