Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Stain of a Pure Soul...

Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:11 am

---------------------------------------
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 Sharu
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 7pmkqnu8vn5l4k6cg1f9tumj711303108294
"You got yourself a deal. Demon God's going down and I'ma help you do it, Master."
Demon Caliga Sharu Kitsugi
スレーブ魔王に

Sharu's energy began to flare up and rise to over the normal levels as she slightly boiled with anger at Matthew's sudden proclamation that she was to be the girls babysitter. He didn't have to say it out loud for her to realize his intent when he offered to let the girl hang around Sharu like a dumb monkey. She also quickly realized from the look she was recieving that she didn't have a say in the matter..which only caused her reiatsu to flare up even more angrily. She detested the girl for obvious reasons of remembering about her past and yet Matthew was making her play nurse maid for the girl anyways!

"Get up." Sharu said as she somewhat roughly yanked the girl whom now called herself Miyuki up to her feet..her eyes flashing crimson red when suddenly some of the shadows behind Miyuki sliced through the ropes binding her..releasing her from them. Narrowly missing the wrist's veins and the tendons of her legs at the same time..though this was actually intentional to have missed. " If your going to be my friend..then your going to have to stand up and be strong. I won't let you slow me down understand me Miyuki? For now.. you can start by saying yes ma'am."

She took a step past Matthew to go further down the road a ways before stopping and looking over her shoulder, "The names Sharu Kitsugi....got it memorized..? Good." She began to continue to walk away from the two, "Step up Miyuki..we're going for a little walk..Standing around is beginning to cramp my legs from boredom. Are you coming as well Master?" She said without even bothering to stop. She expected Miyuki to hop up and down like a little kid and follow willingly..but she was sure that if she didn't piss Matthew off with her outburst of reiatsu..he would likely follow too. Though..while she walked in that same direction..her reiatsu hadn't gone down at all..and the spiritual pressure surrounding her might have affected Miyuki just a little bit but not enough to cause any real harm..Even being pissed off..Sharu wasn't about to harm something Matthew show'd an interest in. So she made a concious effort to keep the spiritual pressure down. Though continuing to give a very pissed off aura about her very being.

"...So..Miyuki..what are your favorite..hobbies.." Sharu almost had to force the words out of her mouth..She wasn't usually very social..but now she had to at least pretend to care about this girl until Matthew either turned her..or killed her. But for now..She would play Matthews stupid game..and yes..she made it a concious thought to call this stupid..loudly enough to catch his attention..She'd play it..but she did NOT like it and she'd make that very clear. She agreed to help him kill the demon god..that didn't including babysitting..

"oh..and your going to have to tell me why your giving off spiritual energy..or I'm going to have to find a way to force the answer out of you.." She said nonchalantly like it was the simplest thing in the world to talk about. She waved a hand in the air a bit before speaking again, "But first..I'm hungry.. I wonder if there is a place to get something to eat nearby here.." She said as she started to look around..Realizing that there wasn't anything good to eat nearby, "guess not though huh? Sucks but I'll just have to deal." she shook her head and sighed before looking back at Matthew with a somewhat dull look in her eyes.

"By the way master.. care to indulge me in your plan for this girl..? Surely you didn't keep her alive just so I could babysit for nothing right?" Of course..Sharu said this mentally..she was beginning to like the fact she could talk to him telepathically like this. It made it much easier to disclose information without letting other parties know what the hell was going on.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:10 am

The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 Miyuki
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

The girl stayed sitting as she smiled happily. Although that didn't last long when she felt the 'energy' of the female, in fact, it was similar to one of those monsters, a hollow?

At least that's what she thought they called those monsters. The more it raised the more she found it hard to move before being yanked up to her feet under the command of, "Get up."

The girl winced somewhat at how harsh the female was being, but she didn't say anything about it when she caught the colour change of the female's eyes. The ropes that bound her were soon cut just like that which made her sure she wasn't the only one with powers. She didn't get a chance to ask that though before she was spoken too.

" If your going to be my friend..then your going to have to stand up and be strong. I won't let you slow me down understand me Miyuki? For now.. you can start by saying yes ma'am."

The girl looked back at towards the female with a soft smile. She was happy that someone had called her by her name for once but then she was told to refer her to 'Yes ma'am' Miyuki hadn't really said that before, not even towards the teachers because she rarely spoke in school.

"Y-Yes Friend! :D"

She said instead happily before watching her walk away as she wondered whether to follow or not. But calling her 'friend' from now on soon went out the window when she was introduced to the female whom had saved her life.

"The names Sharu Kitsugi....got it memorized..? Good."

The girl smiled once again at such a wonderful name, looking towards the back of Sharu.
Making a friend in a day like this was great for her! She even considered the man to be her friend, even though she knew little of him he still seemed like a nice person...

"Step up Miyuki..we're going for a little walk..Standing around is beginning to cramp my legs from boredom. Are you coming as well Master?"

At this, the girl quickly hopped up and down towards Sharu, able to move freely from the ropes being sliced off. She was happy right now, that she wasn't going to be sold or whatever her original plan was to do with her. Because now she can spend more time with Sharu!

Oh, so now his name was Master?

What was with the relationship between these two? Miyuki only thought people called each other Master if they were royal but she was a naive girl after all. The girl still had sensed the energy coming from Sharu but tried her best to stay with it. She could tell this girl was strong after all and she didn't really want to mess with her. But sometimes, Miyuki messed with people without even knowing it.

"...So..Miyuki..what are your favorite..hobbies.."

The girl's face lit up at this before she began thinking hard. Of course her hobbies! One that she loved! Trying to catch up with Sharu as Miyuki wasn't normally a fast walker she said happily,

"Cooking ^^"

Of course, she didn't explain what cooking she did. It wasn't really the good kind for some to eat. Ramen and Ice cream? Sushi and Yoghurt? YUM!

"oh..and your going to have to tell me why your giving off spiritual energy..or I'm going to have to find a way to force the answer out of you.."

Miyuki blinked at this, so many subject changes she wasn't really use to unless she was hosting them. What was 'Spiritual energy' Anyway?

"I don't know what your talking about Sharu-Chan.."

She said, she clearly didn't, even know she had this spiritual energy, she really didn't know a thing about it, that it was called that and that Sharu had it herself. She just hoped she wouldn't have to have an answer she herself didn't know forced from her.

"I can cook something for you if your hungry ^^"

The girl suddenly offered after hearing that Sharu was hungry. Gah, it was so dark in the Underground. There wasn't any natural light source as the sun was above, shining down on Karakura City of course.

She wondered what the history was with this place befor ethen wondering how she could cook something with no food she had with her. Although the grl was so happy to be able to have a conversation with Sharu she didn't noticed how both of them were talking to each other, she even didn't notice what happened to the man's eyes.

"Come into the Darkness my slaves... Let us venture back to our homestead to welcome our new special guest..."

The darkness of the alley way they were all in stood out before turning in to some sort of Portal? The strong wind made Miyuki's hair blow lightly. She blinked, this proved it, this proved that she really wasn't the only one with powers.

And now...she was happy. She was a human with powers and as far as both Sharu and this man looked, both of them were humans with powers too! Finally, she had found people like her, someone she could talk to and share what was on her mind!

She looked over at Sharu, wondering if it was safe to go through this black 'portal' of some sort though.

The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:58 am
"You got yourself a deal. Demon God's going down and I'ma help you do it, Master."
スレーブ魔王に

Sharu stopped her walking as she felt the energies swirl behind her and looked backwards as Matthew created the portal. She sighed softly and turned around heading towards that instead. Clearly Matthew had other intentions besides walking around now that he had a new pet to play with. Oh well, it didn't really matter. Besides..Sharu was hungry..and there would be plenty of food on the other side of that portal.

She noticed the girl hesitating infront of the portal and decided to give her a little nudge into it that would have caused the girl to barrel forward into the darkness and continue to do so until she reached the condo room on the other side. Sharu chuckled a little after she did so because she found it amusing. Now free though of the girl she looked over at Matthew with a questioning look before speaking again.

"I understand what you have in mind..but she's is a bit..bah..forget it you know what your doing. You'll probably make me babysit her anyways.."

With that Sharu too stepped through the portal of darkness and continued until she came out in the condo room by Miyuki. She took a seat and propped her arms on her knee's and her head on her hands simply staring at the portal that was still up as she waited for Matthew to come through it.

"Miyuki.. depending on what Matthew wants..you might get the chance to make me some food after all..like you offered."

It was true..depending on if Matthew turned her or not..or wanted to give her a very deep lesson in darkness and truth..Miyuki would be free to make some dinner. Sharu's stomach growled a bit loudly as she thought of food and she shook her head out of annoyance.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:19 am

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

"A-Are you sure it's safe to gg--WAH!"

The girl began before being pushed quite harshly in to the dark portal. Her vision went blank at first as she travelled from one destination to another but it only lasted a second before she Landed on the other side. Wincing while she landed lying down, almost grazing her elbows from the floor.

Sitting up as she brushed her self off. She then looked up and around her at such a great condo. Of course, it probably looked simple to most people but to her it didn't! She stood up, walking around as she took in the surroundings carefully.

Of course at first she didn't realize the presence of Master and Sharu had arrived from the portal but she did after a while. The portal was gone and of course she hadn't noticed any stairs as they didn't appear to her. It was still a pretty big place without them anyway. She turned around and smiled happily towards them both.

"It's great here! ^^"

She said smiling before she explored more, not caring anymore about the smoke filling the area. She was just happy she didn't smoke.

Of course she didn't know how Matthew was observing how she was acting right at the moment. Coming to the kitchen her face lit up before she went in to it. She loved cooking!

She began taking out different foods, not sure what she was making but strangely enough...It smelt good. The smell of cooking food filled the room, taking over the smoking smell. She even found some ramen too! So she threw some of that in with the meat.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:12 pm
スレーブ魔王に

Sharu pulled out a cigarette and took a long drag on it before blowing 3 rings of smoke out of her mouth. Soon after she did so..the smell of food began to fill the air. Sharu's stomach growled loudly once again and she sighed as she merely waited on the girl to finish making whatever it was she was making. From what Sharu saw her mess with..it didn't seem like it was anything..normal..but as long as it was better than a military luncheon..She didn't care. Anything that was better than that slop was worth eating.

"Seems she is quite enthusiatic about cooking.. She said she liked it..but she didn't even really bother to see if she was allowed.." Sharu said towards Matthew while she continued to observe the oblivious girl. She was still wondering why the girl gave of spiritual pressure..and didn't even know what spiritual pressure was. Was she so unaware of what was going on in the world that she hadn't even been told about it?

"Seems she'll fit into you plan perfectly Master..She's innocent and oblivious to even the most basic of things..Though I still wish she wasn't so damn ignorant of her own being." she waved a hand in the air as she spoke..then decided to remain quiet until Miyuki finished cooking whatever the hell she was making. It smelled good..but that didn't mean it would TASTE good.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:27 am

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

Miyuki was in the midst of making the food when she heard,

"Child don't be too long now. Sharu would love to taste your wonderful creation, and I would like to speak with you..."

She smiled as she nodded, taking out some bowls, knifes and forks before she began dishing up the food. From the distance, it actually looked pretty good!

The meat had been mixed up with the ramen and the sauce and she had put tiny cuttings of spring onion on the top too.

Skipping happily over to her new friends she handed out the bowls hoping they'd like it. The meat was probably the most important and she was lucky she had cooked it properly too. Don't want anyone getting food poisioning.

The girl began eating her own food with a sweet voice before" Itadakimasu!" She said with a smile before eating.

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 pm

スレーブ魔王に

Sharu pulled some chop sticks out of the pouch on her waist and broke them apart..muttering something before digging into the food as well. Her eyes slightly lit up..but quickly returned to normal afterwards as she ate the food. It was actually quite good. Much better than the slop she was used to eating. That..and she hadn't eaten much in the past two days..so this tasted even better because of that fact.

"Not bad." she mumbled as she started to scarf down the food like a ravenous dog. She really was quite hungry..she had a habit of forgetting to eat when she has things to do. Due to the nature of her body's own replenishment..it was hard not to forget to eat. She required less than normal people.

"So.. Master..when do we go hunting for that one person.." she said mentally..feeling the need to keep Miyuki in the dark about anything and everything still since she hadn't gone through whatever Matthew had in mind for her, "That..Saeko..? wasn't it? When do we go after that person." She continued to clarify what she was talking about.

She simply waited for a reply while she continued to eat the remains of her food rather quickly. She didn't really care when they did it..but she wouldn't mind knowing if he had a timeline planned for these events.

Last edited by Rena on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum