Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 Empty Re: The Stain of a Pure Soul...

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:53 am
---------------------------------------

The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 Miyuki
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

The girl's face lit up when she noticed how her new friend Sharu pretty much waffled the whole meal down. So her cooking really was good!
Waiting to hear the man's response she watched how he placed it on a stand before it was gone within seconds without him even touching it. So how the hell did it end up in his stomach still...

The girl blinked in shock but looked towards his facial expression to see that he liked the meal too. Her face lit up even more before she took the bowls back in to the kitchen just about to start the washing up. Although Miyuki hadn't eaten much due to the fact she had a big meal before entering the Underground back there.
Coming back wondering what she could do before being the man got closer to her with the words of,

"Come sit on my lap dear, I wish to talk to you..."

The girl looked towards the man unsure at first. She didn't want to get too close to another man after what had happened before Sharu had saved her. But she soon gave in simply because they've all been so nice to her.
She smiled happily before sitting down on his lap, observing the living room before looking back towards the man happily.

"Miyuki thinks you and Sharu are her friends!"

She said childishly, giggling happily. All in all, this was true. She really did think the pair of them were her best friends.

The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:38 am
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 Sharu
The Stain of a Pure Soul... - Page 3 7pmkqnu8vn5l4k6cg1f9tumj711303108294
"You got yourself a deal. Demon God's going down and I'ma help you do it, Master."
Demon Caliga Sharu Kitsugi
スレーブ魔王に
Sharu looked at the girl and looked at matthew...then decided she had had enough with wondering why the girl had spiritual pressure and no knowledge of it. She stood up and pulled one of her guns out..pointing it at Miyuki before allowing it to fire a powerful and condensed energy bullet from its barrel that would have made its way to Miyuki in the blink of an eye.

"Don't protect her.. I have a theory.. she won't die from this even if she is a human. Don't protect her." She said before, during, and after she fired the round at the girl with urgent mental speed to matthew. Powers that were ment to simply protect were dormant and usually unknown to their possessor. this ment that if Miyuki had spiritual pressure she had powers and if she didn't know she had powers than that ment she had protective power that was ment to protect only herself.

She fired two rounds that way she could not only bring out the protective power that sharu was now sure she had. But test it as well to see how strong it was compared to sharu's bullets. She then twirled her gun and put it back in its holster as she waited for the results of her actions to show themselves. She had her eyes closed the entire time so she now opened them to see the results.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:46 pm

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア
Sitting on a lap was strange enough, but if it was a lap of a man even older than you whom you had just met was even stranger.
Miyuki, opened her mouth to say something towards her first male friend before she was interrupted by Sharu.

"Sharu-Chan..are you still hungry..?"

The girl asked innocently, facing her direction. This was said before Sharu had even taken the guns out from the holster. But when that did happen the slightest of movements at first, like Miyuki's trembling could be felt perhaps by the man.

"S-Sharu-Chan...--"

She began, cut off by the two quick firing of the bullets. Was she going to die? The girl's eyes widened in shock. THe headphones on her head suddenly glew on either side of the ear pieces as a pure white shield covered the front of her. In aim to stop the bullets. Although before the bullets could even make contact within this attack a harsh wind was blown from behind towards the bullets. Leaving small scratch marks upon the girl's arms. She winced lightly as she watched the bullets backfire, of course they wouldn't be of any use now.
But it still had scared the girl. While all of this happened Miyuki had winced along with the pain of being grazed and the fact that she felt a nip from her leg, thinking it possibly was whatever caused her the scratches. She was wrong.

"S-Sharu-Chan.....W-Why.."

She questioned, tears filled her eyes. Why would her friend turn on her like that. She didn't wnat to be seen crying, not here in front of her anyway...

Last edited by KenjiShiba on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:58 pm
"You got yourself a deal. Demon God's going down and I'ma help you do it, Master."
スレーブ魔王に

Sharu only smiled and ignored Matthews protest about his furniture. She moved over to Miyuki and pat her head softly while continuing to smile..though behind that smile was something wicked and cruel.

"Don't you remember Miyuki? I told you I was going to force your powers to manifest if you didn't tell me about them. Thats all I did and see? Your barely hurt because your a good girl and used your power instinctively."

She ruffled Miyuki's hair a bit and moved back to her chair so she could sit down again. She then pulled out a cigarette and a lighter and began to smoke yet again. She glanced over at Matthew once before speaking mentally to him.

"I told you to trust me...and forget your damned furniture. That is replaceable. I would have covered any expenses myself. Next time just trust me. The way I had it set with the angle of my bullets..she wouldn't have even been grazed. She would have been completely fine."

She sighed and let loose a long boat shaped puff of smoke in the process. She was quite good at making smoke look like different objects..it was a nifty magic trick, but it didn't really do anything to amuse her nowadays.

"Oh yeah.." She pulled a little box out of her pocket and tossed it to Miyuki, "Thats a salve..put that over your little cuts and they will feel all better and probably heal up right away too. Alright Miyuki?" She wasn't about to let the girl look like she'd been hurt. Especially after what Matthew had disclosed to her about his plan regarding Miyuki's future. She had to look innocent and perfect. Something that still annoyed Sharu to the bone.

M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 pm

Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

Sniffing wouldn't get her anywhere. But to see Sharu smile, apologize and in return ruffle the girl's hair she wiped her eyes and looked up at Sharu.

"Don't you remember Miyuki? I told you I was going to force your powers to manifest if you didn't tell me about them. Thats all I did and see? Your barely hurt because your a good girl and used your power instinctively."

Oh. So that was what it was about. She had remembered it now but this made her somewhat even more upset. After placing the shield up, she really didn't know anything what Sharu was talking about before.

Spiritual pressure?

Those were the words marked by Sharu earlier in the alleyway. But after all that, it was just to draw those powers out.

She looked to the ground slightly before looking towards Sharu at being shown a box. A salve? Her crystal green eyes were casted up towards her wondering if she should take it before she watched it instead being taken by the man.

She then looked down towards her arms to see the cuts. There weren't that many. Possibly about half a dozen on each arm and they weren't that big either but they still hurt at the time.

"Miyuki says she's fine...and wants to still be your friend.."

The girl said before looking up towards Sharu with a smile. But before she could say or do anything a soft hand was placed under her chin.

"Mas-"

She began before her arm was grabbed,
now, she was unable to move entirely.

"Child do not freat... All will be fine..."

The sound of the man escaped his mouth before she was pulled in closer to him, what was going on? She tried to move at least but couldn't. He was too strong...The lowering of the man was seen as Miyuki watched.

"H-Hey-...W-What are you doing...."

She began before her eyes widened, a sudden shot of pain filled her body. She couldn't move. She couldn't speak. All she could do was stay there frozen, held still. A vampire?

Truly those things didn't exist...but this where Hollows were, were espadas and arrancars were. So how could she say, Vampires don't exist now?
The girl began shaking with fear.

Right now, she felt weak. Weak and tired.
It wasn't until a few minutes after that the continous pain had stopped, all left was a stinging pain. She looked down, noticing a drop of blood fall on to her hand. Wincing at the pain in her neck before it was wiped clean.
She allowed the man to place the solvant to her skin with the words of,

"My apologies child for taking such a brash action. I needed to do so in which to gain your scent so I can protect you. The reason I'm to protect you is because as of now, I am your Master..."

The girl opened her mouth to reply but wasn't able too, even though she wasn't held in a grip anymore she still couldn't move. Mainly because she was paralyzed still and just weak from what happened.

She felt how heavy her eyelids were becoming but she fought with it and tried her best to stay awake. She had already referred to the man as Master. Mainly because she learnt that from Sharu. She just thought that his name overall was "Master"

The girl nodded tiredly at his statement. She was growing more and more tired. It had been a long day and with what had happened she probably wouldn't ever forget...Did she see these people as the bad ones? No. She didn't.

Her eyes soon shut before her head lay softly on the shoulder of the man, obviously because if she were to fall asleep without any support she'd just fall on the ground.
She didn't snore for one thing, she was a silent sleeper.

Her face looked innocent and peaceful. With what dreams awaited her, would put her mind at ease of what would happen. And tomorrow was yet, another day..

Hon Hon Baguette.
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:55 am
スレーブ魔王に

Sharu snorted a small laugh as the girl fell asleep and stood up..brushing her shorts off as if they were dirty. Now that the girl was out for a nap and Matthew didn't have any real plans for the rest of the night..She was going to go and do whatever she felt like doing for a while.

"Looks like you'll be tied up for a while yet Matthew..don't want to wake your new princess from her little nap now do you? Ahahahahaha..." She joked at him to see if she could get a rise from him..but all in all she didn't really care. She took a look around and sighed as she came to the conclusion that there was nothing else to do here.

"I'm going to be going now Master. Have fun with the child!" She said as she suddenly vanished without a trace. No shadows required..it was a clean get away that happened before Matthew could really do anything to physically stop her. Though once she was out in the streets..it began to rain..She sighed and put a hand out to catch some of the drops and shook her head. Things just didn't like to give her a break tonight it seemed..ah well.

Sharu began to walk in the alleyways and streets of Downtown Karakura looking for something to do--

--or maybe even something to eat. She though as her stomach growled again. She was full from eating Miyuki's food but the Caliga in her wanted her to taste blood upon her lips. She sighed softly and began to find someone suitable to do such a thing against. She was at the very least going to be picky about her meals..she was not a mindless animal after all.

"Sometimes..you gotta wonder what the real point behind blood being nutritional really is.." She said alloud to herself as she began to allow herself to become more instinctual..more into her caliga side..and thus the hunt began. She would not be seen for the rest of the night.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum