Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rena
Rena
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Empty Re: Day two of the Corruption.

Mon May 02, 2011 2:11 pm
---------------------------------------

Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Sharu
Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 7pmkqnu8vn5l4k6cg1f9tumj711303108294

"You got yourself a deal. Demon God's going down and I'ma help you do it, Master."
Demon Caliga Sharu Kitsugi
スレーブ魔王に

(Time skip time skip tralalalala)

Sharu sighed as she had a big bag full of all sorts of cute clothing for Miyuki to wear now..The annoying thing was how long it took the girl to pick out cloths..Sharu had to put a limit on it just because if Miyuki had gotten each set of cloths she wanted to have..There wouldn't have been enough for the bunny as well. Sighing she looked at the sky and wondered back to why she was the one babysitting the girl instead of Matthew. Oh well..

"Miyuki.. There is a pet shop right here. Come along and lets see if they have your bunny." She called out for Miyuki to garner her attention as sharu herself simply stood infront of the pet shop. She had juuust enough to get the bunny and the things nessicary to take care of it. While she waited she sniffed the air and shook her head. Once again she was beginning to get a little bloodthirsty..and it irritated her. She didn't have time to run around and do something like that at this moment anyways because she had to babysit Miyuki and make sure no one tried to take advantage of her.

"This..job..sucks.." Sharu complained as she shifted the weight of the cloths onto her shoulder and sighed again. She would prefer Miyuki carry her own newly bought clothing..but since Sharu was stronger..it was faster than watching Miyuki swerve about haplessly while trying to balance all the cloths.

Short post... Sorry.. but at least i posted!
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Tue May 03, 2011 12:49 am

Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Miyuki
Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 A2d0dubqp736arve7qds71nqu41302934143

"My name is Miyuki Santoru. I am sixteen years of age and my favourite hobby in my spare time is to cook."
Miyuki Santoru
スターボンバルディア

Miyuki hadn't really thought about all the clothes she had picked cost 'money'. She was like in a whole world of her own. Picking different dresses, skirts, shirts and hair bands.

Before she could get even more carried away she was stopped. There wouldn't be enough for the bunny she wanted overwise. After paying Miyuki happily went out of the shop with Sharu, holding nothing but a free piece of candy they gave away to customers. While Sharu on the other hand was holding the clothes.

"Miyuki.. There is a pet shop right here. Come along and lets see if they have your bunny."

Her face lit up as she looked over to the pet shop, happily trotting a long towards it. Upon arriving to the window of the pet shop she noticed the many different animals they had. Most of them were babies too!

Going inside the pet shop she looked around, almost getting lost from how big it was. Not to mention it didn't really smell, pleasent in here. It smelt like a rainforest in one part and it was hotter in the pet shop than it was outside. But it didn't seem to bother Miyuki.

Luckily for her the rabbit section was in a nice cool room with fans. She looked at all the pens to see each bunny before she noticed one, it must of been atleast a few weeks old.

It was soft and white, the eyes were a blue colour and it lay in a corner of the pen whilst the other bunnies were helping themselves to the food, almost like they weren't letting the tiny helpless one have any.

Miyuki took a carrot from the food bowl, avoiding any teeth that were trying to bite her. After all, some bunnies did bite. She'd just hope that the one she set her eyes on wouldn't bite Matthew or Sharu. Miyuki then walked over to the bunny, laying her hand flat with the carrot before watching the bunny take the carrot almost happy to have food.

"Sharu! THis one! I want this one!"

THe girl said, jumping up and down as she watched the rabbit eat from her hand, it didn't even bite!

Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 31, 2011 4:59 am
Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Akemi

~Requested by Kenji, Archrived//Locked~

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Day two of the Corruption. - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum