Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under My World [Miku/private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Under My World [Miku/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Under My World [Miku/private] Empty Under My World [Miku/private]

Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 am

| | . M i k u . M i d k n i g h t . Z a t s u n e . | |

Under My World [Miku/private] Konachan-com-47610-vocaloid-zatsune-1-1

~ I stand for my lady and for the ones I love. Stand in my way or theirs, and you will never see the light of day again ~
Spoiler:

-------------------------------------------------------
~The Sun Will Set For You, Under my World~

Everything had gone wrong. Nothing was before this girl anymore as she lay there on the ground beneath a tall bridge within Karakura. She had recently been abandoned her by her master of whom also removed the girls eyesight. Now, she had a blood stained blindfold made from the frilled part of her masters dress and she had to see by sensing. It really wasn't a life she had envisioned. All she wanted was to live with a friend in hueco Mundo and continue a life as though she meant something to someone. However, that was taken from her as she managed to make the friend she had been looking for, only to have her stolen back by her master matthew, and then caused Ashlei to retaliate against her. No... that wasn't true. This girl lying underneath the bridge was the one that attacked her own master and forced her to remove her eyes. She didn't have to do it and Ashlei needed to find a way to stop the girl from going on a rampage.

This girl in question was known as Midknight: The terror and decay of hueco Mundo. That name no longer befits her as she now lay there under a bridge doing barely anything. She was awake which was hard to tell as the Blindfold covered her bloody eyes. She did not move as she found no reason to, nor reason to even breath anymore. She wasn't aligned to the Espada anymore, she was banned from going back there until she completed her mission. She had to find the girl taken from her and find a true answer. That time back in Thanatos Centro couldn't have been full of lies. She didn't want to leave but did anyway...

Miku's fist clenched as she recalled these thoughts and what she had to do. Her long black pig tails smothered in dirt from both the fight she recently lost her life to and the fact she had been here for some time. Her regenerative powers kept her alive as she lay there in a circle of dried up blood. However now she was about as healthy as something that should be dead. The girl lifted her hand and pushed against the floor to lift her torso. Looking up, Miku turned her head as an automatic feeling, but stopped soon after realising she couldn't see anything but darkness. She whispered to herself...

"Why did it end up this way?... I'm such an... an idiot.." Using the strength she actually had, she slammed her fist into the dirt but the dust flew upwards and caused her to cough hard. The area was very dirty with litter everywhere and muddy puddles from where it had been raining only ten minutes ago. Miku was somewhat damp but she could care less. She couldn't see that it was wet out and seeing as there was no rain now, couldn't tell it had been raining. All she did was lay there for the past 2 days. This is the first act of motion she had bothered to do. Pushing against the floor harder, Miku lifted herself and then rolled over onto a sloped surface. Similar to how most rivers with bridges were like, the street was a few feet up from where she was sitting and she sat on a dirt path that ran around the river. With her back to the concrete slope, she faced the water trying to picture what it looked like. She sighed deeply... she would be crying if she had eyes...

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under My World [Miku/private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Under My World [Miku/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Under My World [Miku/private] Empty Re: Under My World [Miku/private]

Wed May 11, 2011 12:11 am

● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼ ● ☼

Under My World [Miku/private] C7a84b04f1b8e343d65c77c37ca0b320

Sir. Pounce-a-lot

‘Touma Meweska’

‘Nya Nya! Meow!’

’Oh come on!’
Now the poor little kitten rested there quietly watching the rain just pour down… He sat under on the other side of the river from Miku, soaking wet in a little box. The poor thing began to shake furiously as he could not help it. He didn’t like the wet! It was such a good day no less until this afternoon. Sir. Pounce-a-lot was surely extremely smart for any cat out there because one, he so much more then just a kitten, at times he could transform into a giant squid with was odd. He found this out the hardest way, lets just not go to that moment. He has been roaming around for two years; he just woke up, as if he didn’t have a childhood nor have any memories. ’This suck balls… Really; this screw up my hurt for food now…’ The cat with the soaking wet bow on, glanced around to see a charming young maiden with a blind-fold around her eyes. She has been there every day for a few days straight. Those eyes looked at the rapid waters then shook his head, and cooed ”Nya!”
Sir.Pounce-a-lot could talk like any human but it scared them quietly, so he simply meowed at the girl before dashing across the busy bridge.

Sliding down the muddy slope with ease, and noticed Miku was finally up but she was cursing at herself about something or what he could hear. Slowly the kitten approached the female and spoke… If he reach out to her, than maybe that smile would appear on that girls’s face… It just seemed so heart breaking to see if a girl look so broken. Soon enough, Sir.Pounce-a-lot, rubbed against her softly and speaking ”Miss! Are you okay?” That was an accident of course making the male sweatdrop, he continued to purr sweetly. She was cold; He was naturally warm…

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Under My World [Miku/private] EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Under My World [Miku/private] Characters
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under My World [Miku/private] Left_bar_bleue60/100Under My World [Miku/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed May 11, 2011 10:40 am

~ Is there really any point in me protecting the ones I love? ~

Under My World [Miku/private] Konachan-com-96441-hatsune_miku-miku_append-vocaloid-zatsune_miku-1-3

Mikus senses were getting the better of her as she slowly started to feel faint. She had no vision to blur but she felt nauseas and light headed. It was understandable as she had lost a large amount of blood recently and was still regenerating. But just as she was close to almost blacking out on the floor again, she felt something brush against her hand, almost making her jump but she sat stiff instead. At first, she thought a hairy spider had decided to use her hand as a stepping stool but she was oddly relieved to hear a voice from it.

It spoke nicely, and soft with a reassuring feel that made Miku stop worrying. Even if it was an eight legged monster, it sounded worried for her which made her grin slightly but not enough to be noticeable. For all she could tell, it was another person that decided to sit down next to her. So, she turned her head to the direction of the voice and spoke softly herself as though she was out of breath.

"I'm..." Miku stuttered a little. "I'm fine..." She had no idea she was talking to a cat, but then she heard some peculiar noises from her side. It sounded as though something was purring. Looking down to where she could hear it, Miku quickly looked back up as she wasn't used to having no vision. She still looked in the direction of sounds. "heh... I can hear a cat... We don't have... those in Hueco Mundo..."

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under My World [Miku/private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Under My World [Miku/private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2011 5:45 am

Sir. Pounce-a-lot

‘Touma Meweska’

‘Nya Nya! Meow!’

The purring only grew louder and louder to make sure, Miku knew it was anything bad. His tongue lapped her hand softly trying to clean her as any intention of any cat. This was weird, she states that she was alright when she didn't look like it. It was that tiny bit of frown that she wore. It didn't make him feel better, this girl needed someone... Only if he knew how to transform into a human, maybe then... He would hug her tightly in his arms and to actually comfort her. "You have been down here for days Miss... Mew..." The voice finally mewed as he began to sit on Miku's lap, to warm her up a bit. She seemed so cold, and he was like a heater...

Miku spoke about not having cats in Hueco Mundo...'What is Hueco Mundo? Is that a new Mexico place?' Of course he didn't say anything to the pretty girl as if he didn't want to scowled like the rest of the humans did, but this black haired maiden seemed different then others... He could tell by the way she spoke to him. She lost something from her purpose... Something great... "Is there anything I can do to bring a smile to your face?" Sir. Pounce-a-lot asked softly before tilting his little fuzzy head to the left while making biscuits on her lap. (Biscuits means in gently squeezing on the area)

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2011 8:33 am

Miku was slightly frightened when suddenly her hand felt warm but moist and something hopped onto her lap. She didn't want to simply sit there, but she hadn't the energy to move. Being the girl she was, this kind of encounter would usually cause her to be cautious of an unknown voice but from what she could tell, she was talking to a feline.

"Heh... am I going insane?..."

Miku tilted her head down at whatever was on her lap. She slowly moved her hand to its back and then held it there for a moment. It really was a cat, or at least felt like one from the purring, meowing and the fur. Miku listened to the cat talk to her and then looked back up with a concerned expression.

"Days?... was I that badly..."

Miku went into thought. What day was it? how long had she actually been laying there regenerating? It made no sense as to why she was out cold for so long unless the one who did this to her deliberately made it so she didn't get back up any time soon. but Miku quickly lost her trail of thought as the cat started to paw at her lap. She somewhat smiled, almost letting out a giggle but nothing more than a sign that she was going to rather than an actual laugh.

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2011 10:13 am

Sir. Pounce-a-lot

‘Touma Meweska’

‘Nya Nya! Meow!’

Sir.Pounce-A-Lot’s white fur began to stand up a bit, he was a long hair maine coon but pure white like his very innocents. He didn’t understand her at all, What was going on with this poor girl?’ His biddy eyes shimmered a bit taking to think about what to say. It was funny, she thought she was going insane when she finally released who she was talking to was nothing but a mere feline. He had to be more cautious of this female, so he quickly jumped out of his lap. As much as he wanted help continuously to this female, he noticed himself that she was blind.

“No you are not insane, I am sorry for scaring you in the first place Miss.”

He scratched behind his ear a bit furious as that itch came back then sat down right in front of her. She didn’t know how to react to the fact, he was a cat and he was talking to her. Miku looked like she was angel looking up to gods as if she was preying. Her sigh, made him sigh a bit, as she didn’t even know how many days it was… and the last bit confused Touma or well Sir. Pounce-A-Lot greatly. He meowed a couple of times before staring at the filthy black haired girl. She needed to do something about it, He nodded at the idea of something about that, if he managed to transform his paw in a tentacle, he would easily wash her.. But first thing was first.

“It will be fine, I am here to take care of you Miss.. I am Sir.Pounce-A-Lot as what other cats called me for my pounce!”

He exclaimed happily, pawing her slender leg. He was trying to make the female smile softly even a giggle would make him happy. But it was going to be a bit of trouble doing so. He then stated with a bit serious tone.

”Well, Ms. Do you want me to help you ?”

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2011 10:57 am

Miku listened to every word the cat spoke. It was all she really could do at the moment seeing as most would look at who was talking and acknowledge their presence that way. Miku couldn't do that anymore. It was true that she looked as though she was thrown through a building, but that wasn't far from the truth as she pretty much was.

"Don't worry, I'm used to hollows... but they can't talk..."

Miku then lifted her legs up as the cat hopped off. She held onto her legs tightly as though she didn't want those to disappear like her eyes did. Even now she can remember what that hideous girl did to her. It made Miku shiver just thinking about defying her lady again. But then the cat gave his name to her which somewhat came as a surprise. Sir pounce a lot was an odd name indeed and hard to say in mid sentence.

"Can I just call you... Pounce? It's easier to say..."

Miku grinned a little, thinking up a name which was quite obvious. It would seem a tad odd saying 'come here Sir pounce a lot' every time she wanted him to follow or something. Just saying Pounce would help. And lastly, Pounce asked if she wanted his help. Miku tried to look confused at this but just a mouth gesture made it impossible, so she had to say it instead.

"Help me?... how?"

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Sir. Pounce-a-lot

‘Touma Meweska’

‘Nya Nya! Meow!’

"Give me a quick second...."

Now Touma was glowing a good bit focusing his energy onto his hand, It transforming into a long, about 20 foot slimy tentacle within a flash... His tentacle reached over the river to the other side, to pull out a perfectly clean fluffy white towel out of his little box, It was merely brand new where the rich bastard threw this out, so Touma took it away and kept it clean. He placed the town on top right next to him as he also reached out to grab a bathtub pan (*Big enough for people to fit in*) with little bottle of shampoo and sponge that he would use to clean himself with. Yeah no, Touma might be a cat but he never licked himself clean like one. He found himself with morals. Placing it right next to the towel, before speaking once again to the girl, She would have all things to properly take a bath if she desired too. Though miss seemed spell bound on not giving him her name, which was fine once again.

"Oi, Ms! I brought some of larger enough pan and the shampoo that I found. If you want to cleaned up while I take care of your clothes... But that is if you want to."

His little cheeks flushed a bit before walking to the river and began to fill to tub up with water quickly placing it back down. This water was good enough for people to drink so it had to be clean enough to bath in it. His eyes shimmered at the water trying not to focus anything on why this girl was so beat up and out of shape but his good will was trying push himself to do so. It was extremely hard to do something when the female would not budge from the dirt....That was someone else speaking but it was surely him.; like if he had a mother and if he was a girl.

"It has only been a two or three days miss... But remember to be clean shows that you really care about yourself like a proper woman would"

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Miku was a little curious as to what on earth the cat was doing at this point. She had only met Pounce a moment ago and now he wanted to help her? How could a talking cat help her? Oh wait, its a talking cat and those kinds of cats can do anything like fly through a jungle as just a face and scare the shit out of little children. Hmm...

back to the plot, Miku sat there turning her head to where she could hear noise. Something or rather was moving and it didn't feel natural. It was a mere gut reaction as she heard something odd move and grab things as though she was sitting in a construction site.

"wh...what are you doing?"

But then she heard him talk to her a bit more. Shampoo? a pan? What is he on about? Then he started to do more things before talking again referring to keeping herself clean. She could only think of one thing.

"Wha...what? are you saying... your gonna wash me?"

Miku didn't understand the concepts of a cat. Were all cats like this? But then she had to think of something. She had been here for about 2 days or more. That's how long Miku hasn't seen her friend... but then Miku looked down adn giggled.

"hehe..."

She went silent for a moment as though something asked her a question.

"She's not my friend..."

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 25, 2011 8:14 am

Sir. Pounce-a-lot

‘Touma Meweska’

‘Nya Nya! Meow!’

The little kitten didn't say anything as he saw this being pointless. He didn't know what to do when it came to Miku or who ever this female was, she felt like a lost hope... If she was here tomorrow then the male would help her more. He stood there as his arm returned and transformed into the small little paw. Those intense warm golden brown eyes watched her ask all these questions. These questions were not needed to be ask, he was going to leave anyway, he had things to do. Each step he began to take away from the female, he didn't find any reason why he should stay... She would have to solve these demons herself, Pounce didn't know why or what made her like this. He could not help her; if she was going to be clueless.

"What ever your demons have... You must solve them before I can help you...."

The sweetheart began to ran away from the Scene. The soft paws could heard galloping away from the maiden, the mud didn't both him as it began to fly around. His fur wisked around like if he getting blow dried as he just ran through the long and tall grass. 'Sorry Miss. I can't do anything...' Before time, he was no longer in distances.

-Mr.Pounce a lot Exits Thread-

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum