Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under My World [Miku/private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Under My World [Miku/private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Under My World [Miku/private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Under My World [Miku/private]

Wed May 25, 2011 9:22 am

| | . M i k u . M i d k n i g h t . Z a t s u n e . | |

Under My World [Miku/private] - Page 2 Konachan-com-47610-vocaloid-zatsune-1-1

~ Is there really any point in me protecting the ones I love? ~

-------------------------------------------------------
Miku still sat there listening but things started to go quiet. Then the cat must have been thinking about something as he did things about the river side. He then started to speak again and Miku listened. She can't be helped until she was rid of her demons? What on earth did he mean? But he must have been referencing her problems which really didn't help. Miku looked towards where she heard the voice, but soon it patted away leaving her to sit there alone. Miku stayed where she was before turning her head back to face the river.

"Am I really that much of a lost cause?..."

Miku thought about it to herself. She then gritted her teeth and with sudden energy, slammed the floor with her hand. She was tired of being left behind and being alone. She thought she may have found an ally but it just seemed he was too busy with his own affairs. Such is the mind of a feline. however when miku hit the floor, she felt something brush against it, almost cutting her fist. It was her sword of which she quickly realised. With the same hand she picked up the blade but slowly and held onto it. She moved her hand so she could literally hug the blade around her arms as if it was her lover.

"Why did this happen to me?..."

if she could, Miku would be crying...
-------------------------------------------------------

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under My World [Miku/private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Under My World [Miku/private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Under My World [Miku/private] - Page 2 Empty Re: Under My World [Miku/private]

Wed May 25, 2011 2:43 pm
Archived sadly :/
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum