Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~Wondering Around~ Left_bar_bleue0/0~Wondering Around~ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~Wondering Around~ Empty ~Wondering Around~

Sun May 08, 2011 4:21 pm

⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞

~Wondering Around~ EmersBanner

"Come on, you pants wearing fairy! I don't know about yah, I'm ready!"

"By Maker, Never had I seen such after Cake-holes from lassies these days~"

Emer clearly states out loud leaving the few female shinigami behind her, giggles and tweeting like little birds. The day was rather breezy but it felt good due to all the recent hot span in the Seireitei driving almost everyone mad and be unactive due to it. Though the 11th division always found something to do like train on such a day like this. Why was Emer not there? It was one vacationing day that Emer always takes once a week. It was natural that her attention span can't really hold any-more 'LET ME BE YOUR BOYFRIEND IF I WIN!' and always ends up winning, showing that clearly the female was dominated... Other wise, Little Blue Bird had nothing really to do then wonder or go to the local pubs. 'Well It is too early to head out to the pub, no one is off work today...' Emer just slowly paced herself around the maze like Gotei 13, kicking stones that were at her feet. Her movement came to a sudden pause, those rubies orbs just gazed up the blue sky and took a moment of silence. The wind played the ends of her bloody red locks dancing with it, it felt nice to have just a second of peace. Suddenly you could hear the bamboo door bust open with men's gasping, dropping whatever they had to do. The reason why, she was never near the upper Divisions, but always hanging out with the other lower divisions.

Emer only opened her eyes to glances over the nearest division, it was the third division if she was correct? The men who were stack on each other just pierced with intense stare of lust over at Emer. The goosebumps began to show a bit as Sure the female would be wear the shinigami like everyone else but her bust was out-there but not showing. Scratching her cheek softly, trying to think what she could do. Yet the words rolled off those pale fragile looking lips before leaning over a bit so they could see that tight leather outfit underneath her clothing, "Oi, Oi! I be looking for the hound of the division!" This was spoken in deeply thick Irish accent along a bit fast for anyone to understand. Now the men were completely puzzled at this phrase, which made Emer sigh deeply."I am lookn' for the Cap'tain" Quickly before walking away from the crowd, it was lie but harmless no less. Emer didn't want to be attention whore nor did she desire the attention. Until the men were out her sight, the female continue lightly jog making gravity work it's charm in all the right places. Emer stopped for brisk moment to take a look, 'It was the same damn division', and Emer just wanted to go back to her own. Leaning against the Captain's sliding door, the female paused for a second.

"What can a lassie do to get away from the blokes..."

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Wondering Around~ EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

~Wondering Around~ Characters
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

~Wondering Around~ Empty Re: ~Wondering Around~

Mon May 09, 2011 9:28 am
A yawn escaped Volgana's lips as he finished the last few words in his final report. The mountains of paper work that once littered his room had finally been organized and filled. The correct copies had been made, his signature was in all the right places. He hit the print key on his keyboard and sat back in his chair. A slight breeze entered through the window, causing his black hair to fall in front of his eyes. He stifled another yawn and stood up from his chair, stretching his back, arms and legs. He walked toward the window to see how his squad members were holding up in the heat and noticed that they seemed to be frozen in place. A few jaws were wide open and a few had faces as red as the fire that danced in his eyes.

"What could they be possibly looking at" He wondered. He started to close his window when something caught his eye. A young woman was jogging away from where his men had been looking. He could feel the hunger and lust flowing from their eyes and made a slight reminder to punish them later. It seemed like his men had scared away a beautiful rose. "Excuse me, Captain Hybussa." Volgana turned to look at the man who had just entered his room. "Yes, what is it." Volgana said with a smile, taking a seat in his chair once more. "There was a young woman who was asking for you." He said, his face still a bit red from earlier. "Well is she still here." Volgana asked.

"No sir, she left a few seconds ago." The man answered, his eyes adverted themselves from Volgana's gaze. "Was she a bit shorter than me, fiery red hair, and really beautiful?" Volgana asked, his emerald eyes boring into the mans soul. "Ye...yes sir." he said, his voice cracking a bit. "Well then, its not a problem. I saw where she went. Thank you for the information." Volgana turned to where he had seen the girl last before adding one last final statement. "Ohh and tell the men that I want this entire compound cleaned, every nook and cranny dusted, all the carbon build up removed from my pots and pans, my cooler organized, the pipes degrease and when you finish with that, I shall have more for you to do. Since you have time to gaze, you have time to work." Volgana turned and smiled at the man, the emerald in his eyes sparkling in the sun. " I believe thats a fair price for scaring away such a beauty from our humble division."

"Ye....ye..yes captain." The man stuttered before exiting the room, shutting the door behind him. Volgana sighed and leaned against the back of his chair. The girl had been quite a sight, one he would remember. He would have to find out what division she was in and pay her a visit soon. He turned toward his printer and was about to pull out the documents that had just finished printing when he heard a slight thud on his door. He turned and walked over to his window and looked out. The girl that he had seen jogging away was leaning against his door.

"What can a lassie do to get away from the blokes..." she said. Volgana smiled before speaking. "If you are talking about the men of my division, I must apologize. I didn't realize that they had so much free time on their hands so I gave them a few things to do." Just as he finished speaking a man rushed by holding a mop and a bucket. He stopped to stare at the woman at his door before his eyes met Volgana's. Volgana's gaze washed over the man, a fire danced behind his emerald green eyes. The man started to shake slightly before rushing away, spilling water all over himself in the process. "I swear these idiots are begging to be turned to ash." Volgana said to himself before turning once again to look at the girl. "So was there something you wanted to discuss. One of my men informed me that you were asking for me earlier." He said with a smile.

~Wondering Around~ Othercharcater
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 1:35 am

"By Maker, Never had I seen such after Cake-holes from lassies these days~"

Not as much action focus force behind her’s lovely little gaze just breathing just a bit deeply. Just watching herself that lovely sky, that never grew so old. ‘Why are so proven more effective by beauty up here, I mean they have the 4th division up here, where they would sexy nurses and little ditzy girls check their muscular body for any misshapen, that is even if nothing happened.’ It was good question, Emer just sighed deeply once more closing her eyes from any contact from the world. Sure in the darkness of moment of silence, the pants and scurry of men that crossed her grow louder but one voiced boomed out. "If you are talking about the men of my division, I must apologize. I didn't realize that they had so much free time on their hands so I gave them a few things to do." It was a bit of apologizing sound in male’s strong and bold, the sudden appearance of his voice made her stumble out of her balance causing Emer to take a bit of step back. Her head jerked around to meet up with a pair of strong-will emerald eyes that would scare any male away from their presence, Emer chucked it off.

”Tis fine, it is just didn’t expect them to be so distracted when a wall separates you and the 4th d-division. Her hand scratched the back of her head watching a pour lad just off to be a moron. Her face didn’t have a set emotion, put it was at least a calm one with a snicker upon those rosy red lips. She was more distracted to scared shitless members then he was distracted by here. The moment the crashing happened, causing Emer to wince and to laugh softly at the man’s mishap. ’Haha wow, Lads up here are too much of chicken shit.’Referring how scared and how nervous they were. The one thing that stopped the girl’s laughter was the comment of about how Emer wanting to see him. In which already confused the lassie.

“Oh?” Pulling her attention away from the male, with a finger on her sweet lips tapping it softly trying to remember, Emer was a bit blind as a bat to spot a Captain’s haori, on the male. This really confused her for just a second until the words, One of my men informed, locked into the spot. ’Shit, you got be fucking grand.’ How the hell did information spread so fast? Emer gained a comical sweat-drop only to find herself scratching back back of her head and laughing a bit nervous but more like stupidity of her own. Now… Someone had already told 3rd captain, Emer was caught in a lie? Emer never really lied to anyone but to get those lingering and lusty eyes off of her, she would say anything. Sure they can stare at her in the bar, but not outside of pud. This completely threw a wretched in her free plans for the rest of the day. ”Hahah, about that Cap’tain.”

Emer’s ruby red eyes shot him a pleasant look, before explaining herself completely on this guy. Sure he was decent looking for a lad, and she knew flirting with such a higher would personally screw her over with the Gotei 13 so Emer just was to say out loud, “Hah, well it was just a bit of a fib to get your blokes’ from focusing on my knobs and so I could high tail it out of here so my ars could busting with nothing to do.”This was spoke out a bit a cheerful tone. It was only true, most likely the female chances of sleeping was a high chances. Emer crossed her fragile arms under her well-developed chest and chuckling a bit happily. It never felt good to lie, it always to felt like Emer’s lungs were being compressed and her vocab would seem limited. Taking good look at the male’s peachy complexion, to realize he was a bit charming in her own book but he lacked height and possibly the touch scars to her taste.

”So Sorry for dobber with yah time cap’tian.” On that hand, Emer didn’t want to waste his time with her foolishness, swiftly moved out of the Captain’s division backwards and onto the dirt road, of course watching herself with the one step that would trip others. Swirling around began to walk away, those blazing red locks graced her shoulders not really effected by the light breeze.

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 9:49 am
Volgana smiled when girl who was leaning on his door finally noticed him. She was indeed a rare beauty in these parts and Volgana was happy that for once someone was on his door step. These past couple of weeks had been dragging on with the mountain of paper work that always seemed to grow larger day by day. "Well they do get sent over there a good bit, but normally its to treat burn wounds that they receive. " Volgana said with a slight chuckle. He looked off for a minute but only to stop his eyes from wandering to places a tad bit unappropriated for people meeting for the first time. As the man staggered away, Volgana couldn't help but laugh. "Ohh don't be too hard on my men. They are strong and some dare to challenge me on a daily baises, but I tend to be a little firm when they don't follow orders though."

Volgana's eyes widened a bit at the girls reaction to his question. He was sure that this was the girl described to him by his messenger. For a second he almost thought he was mistaken when she begain to explain herself. He couldn't help laugh at the fact that the little lie she had used would backfire on her. "Its okay, but remember how wide a captains connections are for gathering information." Sure he was laughing on the outside but on the inside he was praising luck for allowing this girl to land on his door step. Before he had been depressed because of the mountains of work that were stacked in his office but now he felt slightly relieved that this fireball interrupted his day.

He bowed slightly as she apologized but when he looked up she was walking away. He quickly grabbed his zanpakuto and tied its sash around his waist. He slipped his chefs knife into its sheath and was out the door after the young beauty. His day had brightened a little, and a good walk would help ease a bit of his tension. He walked with a quickened pace until he caught up with the girl. "Now where are you off too so quickly without even introducing yourself to a higher ranking officer." He said with a slight smile. "Kind of rude after you lied to my men don't you think." Volgana gazed down upon the girl, his emerald eyes sparking in the intense sun.

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 4:30 pm

Inappropriate? Emer noticed the black haired lad’s glances and lassie though she was bad. His comments before she stumbled on out of the office. The Irish female didn’t really bother to reply to his comments due to the simple fact, she didn’t care about it anymore. At first it made her worry about it. Sure captains had those connections , that screw her over but only rank she was aiming was a Double Vice-Captain with little teenager looking Yachiru to be right under Kenpachi. He could not really use that against her since it was not a major holy shit stealing or beating the shit out of someone lie. Though she would never lie about fighting about anyone, Emer was always truth. She never liked the course. Her lips paused a bit when he reaction a bit speechless, it was entertainment.

Sure, he might seemed a bit out there as if his sudden emotion was new to the stage out from a week or two. Emer just seemed be amused about he was always challenged, she might one day challenged him. This day seemed a bit nice compared to others, yet her mind was somewhere else… Those blood red glowed as she watched the birds soared around above. ’Oi… I wish Ikkaku and Yumachika would come back sometime, it is rather boring but Kenpachi keeps it alive tormenting the new members with massive training.’ Before excelling forward, then blinking once or twice as the captain began to catch up to her. Why did he follow? Just for her name? This vixen female snickered a bit before flirting with him.

“Well now laddie, I like to keep mysterious aura around my name…” Now Emer’s eyes looked at him with a bit suitable look. A bit more of a looker to say while in the sunlight shining on them, Emer didn’t really have any doubt he was like any guy in the 11th division. Rubbing the back of her neck, then looking away. “Oi, but that makes it better to be a sleeveen* then a brasser*.” Laughter ran from his fine lips out of pure happiness. This was a bit nature of Emer to flirt but also to be that party buster.”But I do say that yah following makes yah a queer hawk*. Hehe~” Her hands just gestured as she rested them back under her breast and swaying her hips back and forth. Each movement of Emer's precious body came with such ease and stagger of male’s. Nothing really on her bounced on due the tight leather suit under her shinigami outfit.

*Sleeven Means Sly person
*Brasser Means Prostitute
*Queer hawk means peculiar person

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 6:34 pm
Birds soared in the warm summer sun above where Volgana and his current companion. Dark specks on a almost flawless blue sky. The sun caressed his face and he could feel his troubles fading away. "Ohh, so you like to be a mystery." Volgana said with a small chuckle. He was already starting to like this girl's attitude but what would happen next would throw him off into a complete stutter. His eyes couldn't help but follow her hips as they swayed back and forth. "I....I followed you because I haven't been out in a while and a walk is always pleasant with company." He spoke the truth, well mostly the truth. This girl had indeed intrigued him and he was pondering what squad she belonged too.

"I was thinking about hitting the bar for a quick minute if you would like to join me. It is early, but a good drink sounds about right in this heat." He said with a slight smile. He figured he deserved a break after all the work he had completed over the past few days. "That is, if you have a minute to spare." He continued to walk along the path, his hair shifting back and forth in the slight breeze that followed them. "By the way, My names Volgana Hybussa, thank you for giving me a reason to take a day off. It has been a while since I have had a relaxing moment. " He gazed at the sky, the sun hidden slightly by a sliver of clouds. What would be the outcome of his actions? Would she follow him? He pondered this as they continued along the path.

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 10, 2011 8:25 pm

’That is funny… I didn’t noticed that…’ Referring to the dark specks of the sky, only a few clouds seemed a bit grey but everything else was perfection. Emer’s face was delightful and showed a bit of distracted by everything at the moment. Hearing him mock her statement, made a snappy come back, “and I bet, you love yourself a bit mysterious.” Then next sentence he stated, he shuttered a bit. This was interesting, Emer seemed to pushed a button on the Captain’s board to make her feel a bit. Those eyes were locked onto her mother baring hips. Emer slapped her hand along his back playfully, not like a flirty way and stated cheerfully ”Seems like you need to get your attention in the wrong direction for a cap’tain.” Her sweet laughter continued to enchant her personally more and more before slipping her hand back into the long black sleeve hole where it would remain.

”Oi, Sorry but tis too early for the Tarven maybe anywhere lad,” Emer would have clearly accepted a drink or two but there was a hidden motion with her mind. See, Emer doesn’t say when she was going have her random disappearing day, there for it would not be random, it was most likely that someone would be looking for her. Emer brushed her long bands behind her ear to look at him, as he introduced himself. “Well, Since yah said yah’s. Me name be Emer McLoughlin, from the 11th division.” Emer stated proudly with that Irish accent standing right out there saying hello to the world. She puffed out her chest with a cat's grin on her face. It was a bit odd for Emer talk to another captain other than Kenpachi, Unohana and Momo. Kenpachi, yeah he was her badars captain who she always and fully respect always and forever. Unohana for reason of her being 4th division, normally bring Ikkaku to the division for heal after his battles with her… and Momo for being a girl who likes to hang out with Rangiku; a drinking partner of her. This captain was stranger than one she already met but it didn’t count for much. They all had their personality. Emer revealed one of her hands to rubbing her narrow chin. What could she do? ’Oi, Napping is out of the question now that I have a guest… What else?’

⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ Translation For Emer’s Slang ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞ ► ○ ◄ ⁞

N/A

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:46 am
Volgana nodded, his eyes looking toward the sun. It still was a tad early, the other shinigami he did see were running around, completing early morning tasks and errands before the sun could creep up to the middle of the sky and cover the area with an intense heat. Maybe later he would go when the heat would truly overwhelm the area and make a walk almost unbearable. He looked around and noticed a few stopping to gaze at the fiery haired beauty. "Well, Since yah said yah’s. Me name be Emer McLoughlin, from the 11th division." Volgana blinked when he heard this. A girl like her in the 11th division, those lucky men. If only he could convince her to come join his division. It would increase his mens mood and having a fiery girl like her to whip his men into shape, He was sure his men wouldn't mind.

"Well nice to finally be acquainted Emer Mcloughlin from the 11th division." Volgana said with a wide smile. Before he had only known Kenpachi from the captain meetings he had been to but it was nice to know another from the division. Up ahead he noticed the paths split. He recognized this area, since he always traveled this way when he went to one of his favorite places to relax when he was stressed or tired.

"Well I do know of a place where no one should be, a bit of a walk but its still cool out. If you want to join me, I would gladly accept your company." He looked over at her and flashed a warm smile. "We could go back and pack a small bit of food and have ourselves a picnic. By the looks of it you don't have much to do today either."

Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:38 pm

~Wondering Around~ D6c0463907d0e3d8f4994d5a9919d1db

"Yeah, No Wank can ever have this... Nor will any lassie!"

"Oh, and I'd be Vice-Captain with Yachiru."

Emer forgot to slip that into her introduction before he could actually speak about the entire picnic idea. Emer scratched the back of her head when he suggested that, it was just a bit out there for even the fiery red head. Those golden eyes closed as she sighed a bit deepily; 'Why the hell not? Bloke is offering free food; food was always good.' As long there were no bars before six o' clock they would be fine doing anything else, Emer's top rule with any company. Her lips held a soft smile yet it was a bit uneasy; seeing that he was extremely active about the entire thing; this also made Emer gain a sweatdrop.

"Sure, I don't laddie-" The growling of her stomach, just literary rawr out of hunger, making her grab onto her stomach with a bit a goofy look on her face. Her memory was the worse thing, and it hit her hard... When was the last time she actually ate? "Sorry about that, I guess I forgot to eat Breakfast and possibly Dinner due to being so tired." Yet a sudden yawn as hit her quickly, why does everything want to bitch slap her in the face now? Emer just sighed deeply once more before glancing around. It was just a bit awkward around his lad because she doesn't know him quiet well.

Her hands returned her side as she bounced next to her while her long red hair went along with her swaying. Her general aura was friendly just it was a bit to friend as well; but she will cover it up with her crazied passion for fighting. Emer began to play with her hair that was in front of her, while just looking around. Of course she would try to think where she was but it has been a while since she been near the upper divisions. Her body froze in one spot for a split second, Why? Emer didn't know why herself but she just stopped in her tracks with a clueless expression. "So where are we going again laddie?"

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:37 am
Volgana laughed slightly as he heard her stomach growl loudly. "Looks like you can use a bit of food." Volgana said cheerfully. "We shall head back to my division's barracks to pack a small lunch then we shall head to this place I fond when looking for area's to train. Excitement was building up inside of him as he started to walk back to his compound. It wasn't often that he was able to cook for others because of his new captain duties but now he would be able to shake the dust off the equipment he had brought into his compound and finally put it to use. After arriving at the third division's compound, they entered the front door and started down the long hall. Finally a piar of double doors appeared on the right. Volgana pushed them open, the smell of bleach and lemon light in the air. Stainless steel shined in the bright halogen lights, sounds of gas turning on and off meant that he wouldn't have to worry about preheating the ovens. Even the pilot lights were lit. "Welcome" Volgana said with a wide smile. "This section of the compound was designed by me, a little piece of heaven that I can always rely on."

"Volgana rushed into the cooler and started to pull things from the shelves. Onions, peppers, potatoes, a thick slab of flank steak that had been soaking in red wine. He dropped the ingredients on a starch white cutting board and turned on his grill. With a loud sizzle and a flash of fire, Volgana placed the steak on the grill and turned to the rest of his ingredients. He pulled out his chefs knife and started to slice and chop the peppers and onions into thin slices. He coated a section of his grill in oil and dropped the peppers and onions on top. Sprinkling a bit of salt and pepper over the mass of red green and white before dousing the pile with a good portion of red wine.

Turning back to the table, he started to slice the potatoes thin, leaving the skin on. He dropped these into a fryer that was next to his grill.He set the basket of sliced potatoes in the boiling grease and walked back to the cooler. He removed four long pieces of bread and sliced them open. After placing them in the over he turned over the thick slab of meat and tossed the peppers a few times. Volgana looked over at the fryer and saw his potatoes browning nicely. He pulled them out and let the oil drip from the homemade chips. Pulling the hunk of meat from the grill, Volgana laid it out on the cutting board and proceeded to slice it into thin strips. After finishing that he would throw it back on the grill and toss it with the peppers and onions. He could then sprinkle pepper, salt, and dried beet powder over the chips and place them in a brown paper bag. The bread would come out next, and would be rolled in waxed paper and placed inside aluminum foil. The steak, pepper, onion mixture would be put inside a bowl with a lid.

Volgana grabbed a small back pack from a closet on the side and pack it full with the lunch he had just prepared. A few drinks, utensils and condiments would follow before he closed the zipped on his 20 minute meal. "Alright we are ready to go." He said with a smile, wiping off his chef's knife and placing it back into his sheath.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum