Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private)

Tue May 31, 2011 11:43 am
Poliro Tensol - The Flame Reaper

Poliro was in shock and awe. He couldn't comprhend what had just happened. His mid level hado, combined with his Zanapkuto failed against a Hado that Poliro thought Renji could never use. He managed to get out of the way of it, barely. His entire left side was now severely burned, but Poliro had a natural resistance to fire due to his long time training with the Zanapkuto of his, so this wouldn't faze him as much, but the injury was there. "Damn it.. how did you know such a high level kido?!" He then slightly grinned about the fact Renji had finally released his Zanapkuto. "Enough of the kido.. I want to see your skills with your Zanpakuto now.." Poliro thought that Renji surely must be weakened from using that high level Kido... so now was his chance to counter attack!

Poliro then after listening to his release command, he used Shunpo to get behind Renji, and then with his Zanpakuto, do a powerful two handed swing, top to bottom down Renjis back. Not only that, due to the nature of the Zanpakuto, a fire wave would be shot out of it, meaning Renji would of been severely burned twice fold if he let this go through to him. Poliro thought this was his chance to get him off guard, but with someone like Renji.. it probably wouldn't make it.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private)

Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

The Baboon King

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji's hand was twitching as if it was bad after the huge clash simply because he overdid himself with the extremely high-leveled kido. That kido caused his hand to twitch and to regain it, he had to fight with his zanpakuto for now. There were few more reasons why he decided to calm down and refusing himself to using kidos. It was because kidos costed reiatsu and that one took a lot of his away, so he has to fight with his willpower for now basically. Something that he already tried at Byakuya Kuchiki and only landed a few blood splatter on his face. It was a moment when he was about to die though. That memory seriously needs to go away, Renji thought.

"You should be able to expect a kido like that! Also, do you know about my zanpakuto's ability?"

He said confidently despite his conditions. As soon as he grabbed the zanpakuto hilt, the twitching stopped quickly but the shock was still onto his hand making it harder for him to control Zabimaru.

As soon as Poliro used a Shunpo to move behind him, Renji quickly swung his zanpakuto to the right side as if he was going to hit the man with it before he even tries to swing. But, as soon as he tries to give him that feel he was going to do it... No, he decided to Shunpo away from the strike still in front of him with a slight burn on his shoulder - clearly visible. He swung his zanpakuto vertically downward so that the blade extended all the way behind Poliro. The force and speed of the zanpakuto seemed to have improved since 400 years which was quite to be expected since he already mastered his bankai as well.

[ E N D ]
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:12 pm

Posting Music:

Poliro was now going to try and fully captalise on the after effects of Renji using such a high leveled kido. Poliro had been in plenty of fights over the years, he was able to tell when a oppenent was weakened. IT was one of those times. Poliro saw that he had burned them, which further fuelled his desire to win because he knew he could land hits now. He managed to shunpo away from Renjis attack with Zabimaru. He could feel the power and speed from his current postion, which was around 1 metre from where he struck. "I know what it does.. you can whip it at me.. do you mean like what I can do?" After saying that, he then whipped his own flames at Renji, and then was going to follow up with a powerful attack in a rather short time span.

He used Shunpo again behind Renji, if he dodged the attack or not, and put his hand rather close to his back. "Hado 73, Sōren Sōkatsui!" This would shoot out a doubled version of Hado 33, but it was more potent and dangerous than the latter. If this hit, Renji would have some rather bad wounds on him.. after doing that he used Shunpo to get away from Renji so he could have some brief recovery time. He felt his hand burn a bit, but he was going to deal with it. He breathed a bit and sighed. "Damn...that took effort to do.."
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:25 pm

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) - Page 2 Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

The Baboon King

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji was quite happy at the fact that Poliro knew about his zanpakuto. He knew he was a bit famous in terms of relationships within the Gotei 13, but he didn't expect this guy to know what his zanpakuto does. It was a respectful thing to know though which probably makes Renji thinks the guy is organized and analyzing toward his opponent. Just like what Renji does when he does a combat match with someone.

"Correct! I'm impressed!"

He was much more surprised when the guy dodged the attack of Renji's zanpakuto. The strength of the zanpakuto was able to carve a huge gap on the ground and before it went further, Renji whipped it backward to get the zanpakuto segments back into place before Poliro was able to do anything. When the whip of flames flew at Renji, his proficiency of his Shunpo was starting to kick in. He was an expert at it already, so he was able to dodge it with another slight burn on his left shoulder.

Then, Poliro was gone at his sight and reappeared right behind Renji. In surprise, he looked at the back of him to see Poliro casting a pretty high-level kido; a level 73 kido! His reaction was that when the shot ran toward his back, he grinned then disappeared to only appear at the left side of Poliro. He impaled his zanpakuto onto the ground.

He mumbled a few words then pointed his left palm at his arm where it was positioned to shoot out the kido. That kido was strong enough to make a strong impact on his back but he dodged it needlessly. With slight panting he called out toward Poliro's arm with a grin.

"Bakudou no. 4, Hainawa!"

A string of light would spring out from his palm with the attempt of tying his arm along with the other arm together on his front which was a rather bad mistake for someone who uses kido but he had another plan. With his empty right palm, he aimed it toward Poliro and casted the kido he was used to using.

"Hadou no. 31, Shakkaho!"

An elliptical sphere would spawn at his right with a reddish glow inside another sphere. The sphere would be shot out with an impactful smoke at the afteraffect aiming for Poliro's back with the Hainawa hopefully attached. As the shakkaho was shot out, he took a grip at his zanpakuto and waited for a retalliation.

[ E N D ]
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:39 am

Posting Music:

Poliro was pushing himself a bit after using a high level kido like that without the words for its full power, but he wasn't done yet. The nearby training area could feel the effects of the kido that has been cast in the area. The ground was burned and destroyed due to Hado 88, Poliros Zanpakuto and all the other things. The walls had been destroyed and burned by the same things, but also by more kido such as Bykurai. This wasn't just your every day training, it was a very, very intense batttle, surely the both of them would bcome more battle hardened through this. And the kicker was.. neither of them had used Bankai yet..

The Bakudo then cast out at Poliro, restraining his arm and Renjis. "Thats a rather low level kido.."he then tried to struggle out of it, but then began to exert his reaitsu so that he could break it. Poliros reaitsu felt the same as a average captain, which was rather good for a vice captain. With that, he was able to break the chain, but then had Shakkaho to deal with. He simply tried to overwhelm it with his Zanpakutos flames, but it still exploded close to him. The result was Poliro with a burned chest.. "Damn.." Poliro was going for a swift counter attack. He used Shunpo behind Renji and casted one of his own Kido. "Bakudo 61, Rikujōkōrō." The six rods of light would close on Renji rather fast, and because it was point blank, prehaps faster. After doing that, Poliro would shunpo infront of him, wasting no time. He moved his Zanpakuto into a horziontal line across Poliros own chest. "Hado 32, Okasen!" This would shoot a wide arc of yellow energy at Renji,and cause some good damage as it was a mid level Kido. After doing that, Poliro wasn't done yet.. right after casting that, he'd shunpo behind Renji and do another kido! "Hado 4! Byakurai!" He poined at Renjis shoulder, and it cast there, and to finally finish Poliros 4 kido combo, he shunpo'd above Renji, facing down. "HADO 63! Raikōhō!!!" Poliro shot out a massive wave of Yellow energy, crashing into REnjis postion, with destructive results. After doing that, he was in the air, really exhuasted. "OH MAN! HELL YES! THAT KICKED ASS!" Poliro was fully into the fight..this guys kido skills were insane..
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:12 pm

The Baboon King

Renji was getting excited by this. He wanted to consider this a training at first, but this guy was good. Very good! In fact, the guy had this average-captain level reiatsu bursting out from him. The only mistake was that Renji casted a low-level kido to entangle his arms together in which the guy was able to break out of. The Shakkaho burned his chest but that was basically it. This was a tiny feat that Renji had to plan but since he isn't really the strategic type, so to Renji, this was a large one.

When Poliro had disappeared and appeared behind Renji like most people do when they use a flash stepping ability. The man casted a Rikujokoro on him. When the rods of light pounded down toward Renji, he gasped from the close kido attack. This guy was a kido master compared to Renji who only was a bit versatile around it. Then the guy casted Okasen as the zanpakuto was placed in front of him. The yellow energy came in contact with the helpless Renji breaking few of his lower ribs in the process. He yelped slightly.

Then, another Byakurai attack came from the back of him unexpectedly. Nobody was watching this battle, so it was sort of a waste but still held the excitement it had other than the fact that Renji was getting mauled down here. Renji was able to lift one of his fingers up to shoot at the Byakurai another one of itself by him. The contact came across and caused smoke to envelop the area, and then a Raikoho from above flew down. Before it exactly got him down there, Renji broke Rikujokoro with difficulty and swung his zanpakuto to defend him against the Raikoho. Without any time, the Raikoho got him and the smoke was hunting the area.

A loud echo, "I'm going to win this one... such a shame."

The smoke around the place where Poliro shot so many of his kidos were slowly twirling around like a tornado. The tornado soon became a bit more compressed onto Renji then the smoke soon went away as if it was pushed by something inside. As the smoke were flowing away from the place, a machine-like snake with a long length with a head appeared under it. The red fur beneath its head was flowing from the breeze that was occuring. Renji was in the middle of the curled-up snake. Most of his torso's outfit was torn off and his skin looked quite burnt and dirty. He was holding the tail of the snake and held it cupped against Poliro who was up in the air.

"Bankai. Hihio Zabimaru!"

That was his bankai. It held similar abilities it had when it was in his shikai but this one was going to be a win for sure. Renji swung Hihio Zabimaru up into the air where Poliro was at and since he was vulnerable and in air the chance of him making it was for sure. The snake was going to ram against Poliro but Renji decided to give him a deadly blow with a limp.

"Hikotsu Taihou!"

Between the segments of how the snake was made, it separated to be more lengthy but filled with red reiatsu - Renji's reiatsu itself. Then the amount of reiatsu would crawl up all the way toward its head until it formed a sphere within its mouth. It was wide open and only a few meters away from Poliro. Then, it blasted off a large beam of red reiatsu toward Poliro.

This technique is a tough thing to dodge especially being this close and point black toward it. If Poliro got hit, he would be severely injured which would make Renji's injuries a bit more even, but he was only suffering from burns and his lower ribcage being broken. Soon enough, he'll be falling to the ground.

[ E N D ]
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Posting Music:

Poliro had certainly become a master of Kido over the years, to pull off such vicious combos like that. He used to be only able to do low level Kido in the 30s, but now he has improved on a vast scale. Poliros battle instincts had heated up, and now he was going to get right into action.. but then saw him release his bankai. He could feel Renjis reaitsu from above high, and he knew things were going to get even more intense. "This is what i'm talking ABOUT!" then saw the giant snake come at him, but then it fired a cannon at him.. he used his Zanpakuto try and block it, but he got blasted down by the sheer force of the explosion, and he crashed a bit far away into the ground. Was Poliro down for the count? He was certainly wounded from that shot. He had a broken rip, a pained back because of the crash, and the likes. But then, the Flame Reaper wasn't quite finished yet, from the crater he left in the ground, Poliros wounded body rose up.

He used Shunpo to get back to Renji, and he smirked. "I ain't done yet.." Poliro then leaped backwards, and took a stance. "Here I come.. BANKAI!" Poliros reaitsu suddenly exploded as the Bankai took place, and suddenly, around Renji and Poliro, a ring of fire began to form. This was around 30 yards big. After Poliro emerged from his own reaitsu, his sword was missing. He had orange gauntlets on both his feet and arms, and they were now both trapped in this ring of fire. "Furemingu Shibo.. Arashi Ga." He then used Shunpo behind Renji. His speed had tripled almost, as it was 3 times faster than his Shunpo before. He then sent a bonecracking punch to Renjis spine..
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:07 am

The Baboon King

Renji's rib was starting to ache in this fight. Oh, how great. They were just getting a bit more serious and a part of his ribcage just had to be broken. It felt as if one of the bones were attempting to puncture one of the organs that he didn't even know he had. The good part of this fight is that they were both opposites. Renji had more of a defensive bankai with sheer offensive abilities. His bankai used raw powers compared to Poliro's bankai which was mainly based on ultimate speed and supernatural strength.

Speaking of strength, Renji saw that Poliro released his bankai and held it so that the snake head would turn back toward him by now. When Poliro attempted to land a punch of intense strength aiming at Renji's back, the snake immediately went from the side to snatch him away in a huge biting power. The bite was able to destroy an arrancar just so easily without trying at all. Of course,that battle in the past was long forgotten since Renji barely tried in the end. Right now, he had to focus on this battle in front of him.

If the snake-head successfully took a strong bite at him, it will attempt to keep him in its mouth while a red reiatsu build-up was happening within.

"Hikotsu Taihou!"

His voice was loud. Probably loud enough to echo through the whole grounds. Renji obviously knew that Poliro would shunpo behind Renji as it seems like his primary strategy; hit the place where it's open. In the Onmitsukido, you must also be able to know where the weak spot is as well. The back is usually the place as it's open most of the time. Renij took note of that and tried to do so. It looked as if he might've succeeded. Who knows?

[ E N D ]
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 pm

Poliros body also felt ached from the pain he was supressing, his back felt rather pained and cramped, his legs ached, his reaitsu was barely enough to sustain his bankai, and he was going to have to finish this soon to succeed the battle. It was now Bankai v Bankai, and Poliro was ready for the real fight. He knew that this was going to be the fight of the ultimate defense against the ultimate speed.. only one would remain standing! After seeing the snake try to bite him, his shunpo was fast and swift, back to the front of Renji. He could be seen being a bit exhuasted already. Having moved to the front of him, he had also dodged Hikotsu Taihou. He decided to show somethng he hadn't shown before. "Renji! Your a strong guy, i'll give you that much, probably my toughest oppenent in around 380 years! You deserve to see what im about to use. I've never used this Bankai ablity before... on anyone."Suddenly, the fire ring they were trapped suddenly began to form around Poliros body, like some kind of passive aura, slowly, and then the fire ring was gone. All around Poliros body was a passive orange aura... his entire body had a orange outline around his arms and legs and head and etc. "Flame Soul."

Poliro then began using Shunpo all over the area, after images got left behind, and there was a trial of flame where he ran, he was really fast in Bankai, so this was him going rather fast, but he wasn't going full throttle yet.. he then appeared above Renji, and then did another move in Bankai. "Eruption!" he suddenly crashed down at Renjis postion, and a volanic eruption would form around Poliros postion, causing flames to burst out the ground. After pulling his fist off the ground, it left cracks. Also, if Renji had used his Zanpakuto to defend itself, what he would find that Poliros fist, while crashing down would of burned right through it. What did this Flame Soul ablity of his do? He hadn't ever used this before, but there is a slight nod to what he did do. After that attack, Poliro would shunpo infront of Renji for a punch to his stomach. This punch could of potentially burned through all of his flesh, and potentially burn or scold the Stomach...or any bones near by. His ablity was very.. deadly.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:44 pm

The Baboon King

Renji's pain and injuries felt numb but it was taking affect, alright. His ribs were on the verge of breaking a bit by the excess physical movements even while it's broken. The burn was something that Renji can handle but that didn't mean it wasn't painful nonetheless. The fight was this time... literally getting heated by them; Renji's sheer raw power fighting Poliro's speed and technical abilities. Renji had awfully simple abilities to be used and compared to Poliro's, it lacked a bit creativity and strength within it. Renji was getting injured awfully out here but he kept up a grin on his face.

When Renji realized that Poliro activated an ability, he widened his eyes at how he fiery ring disappeared and formed around Poliro himself. The flames slowly disappeared to create an orange-like aura around him; everywhere on his body had the outline of this orange aura. Renji had to keep his stance up, this was possibly one of this guy's ability and perhaps the strongest. He just makes assumptions on how strong it is and he decided to think that Poliro's main ability of overall techniques would be related to flame and speed. He realized that awhile ago, but this was when the assumption was correct. Renji smiled.

"I'm gonna push this up with willpower!"

Renji's smile went away into a very serious face. His hair started to float in the air as if something was blowing into it. There were barely any wind there just yet. Everything on his body was such as his hakama, shihakusho were flowing through the breezy like thing. This was due to Renji releasing maximum reiatsu. He was capable of going a lot more further but this was enough. This increase caused Renji to get surrounded by red aura.

As Poliro shunpo'd above Renji, he looked up with his snake back into position of defending itself. But, a small feat was made right now. Renji's strategy was pretty nicely organized with the analyze that Poliro's bankai was melting most stuff away from him. The heat was able to reach Renji from far distance as well which probably meant that the temperature was amazing while being a life-threatening heat. As the whole Eruption of Poliro attempted to melt through Renji's bankai... Renji just grinned.

Before Poliro's bankai attempted to penetrate Renji's, in the moment of contact, Renji detached the segments of the bankai. The segments floated in the air as it was sharpening itself with red reiatsu. The sharpened points faced Poliro. The imbued reiatsu on this sharpended points was possibly to pierce and destroy most complicated objects. Even people, possibly.

"Hadou no. 31, Shakkaho!"

He blasted himself off from the ground by shooting out a kido. The kido caused a recoil to him and make him fly back far away.

"Higazekko!"

The sharpened points dashed onto the place Poliro was eventually gonna be at. And even hopefully by the time Poliro reaches the surface, the points ends up getting at him before then. This technique was a simple one, but a very harsh one to use if he's not in his bankai. Why? It's because Zabimaru gets injured badly by this and gets screwed up in its Shikai, while in Bankai, it seems to endure it a bit more. This technique was a risky one.

The segments flew at incredible speed and strength.

[ E N D ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum