Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Left_bar_bleue20/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Empty Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private)

Sat May 28, 2011 11:41 am
Poliro Tensol, the current vice captain of the seventh squad was looking rather bored today. He was near a training ground, and he had his normal clothing and apparel worn today. He had been around this area for some time now, cause what else did the guy have to do? He had a girlfriend that was rather attractive to him, but she was asleep right now. Despite being a vice captain, Poliros reaitsu and his true ablities were on par with some of the captains here in the Gotei 13. He hasn't had a challenge for a while now, so he was hoping today he could relieve himself from the boredom of when his girlfriend Ayane Redwood was asleep. He then began hovering his eyes around, as he was sitting on a roof. Maybe he could find some kind of strong Shinigami to fight to get his boredom relived.

"Hello? IS anyone around here? Anyone that has a inch of toughness in their body? I'm kind of bored today yanno! Poliro spoke this line rather loudly because he wanted to get someones attention. He had done things like this before but find no one, but that was years ago. Maybe now he could find someone to fight? He hadn't fought for a while, so maybe he could loosen up his rusty chains with a little training. Besides, you never know when you'll have to fight again, so it'd be a good thing to do.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Left_bar_bleue10/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Empty Re: Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private)

Sat May 28, 2011 11:50 am

Renji Abarai

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Renji_Abarai_by_Chatiel777

Renji Abarai, a captain-level shinigami was awfully bored today. His thoughts only roamed around the former Substitute Shinigami, Ichigo Kurosaki who quickly surpassed him due to massive amount of potential and is now a captain. It was surprising to say the least at that. Today, Renji woke up in his bed half-naked with his hair messed up and awfully dirty. There were some other half-naked shinigamis nearby and pondering what happened he looked around to room to see what was going on. Apparently, there has been a party awhile ago and there were sake bottles everywhere. EVERYWHERE.

Renji was already sober and he fixed his hair quickly without the need of trying to comb it as it gets naturally straight if he blows it into the wind. It didn't look greasy or smelled, so he supposed that he didn't need to wash yet. But something was cracking in his thoughts again - he needed somebody to train his rusty body with. He has never had a particularly good spar with another person aftersince Ichigo became captain. And we all know, that being a captain is a big duty. He still hoped that he would get him to train with him again.

He started to use shunpo around the Sereitei proficiently with his shihakusho worn nicely along with his pants. The knitted sandals were still up-to-date-ish so he could still use it for his footwear for a pretty long time. His upper torso of the shihakusho were partially ripped off. The right part of his body seemed to be completely bandaged up on top of his stomach revealing some of his exotic tattoos above it and maybe a little under the bandages. He immediately forgot where he got this.

He heard somebody yell suddenly during his "walk" by a mysterious man's voice. He went to the destination and stood on top of a high-leveled building to notice that this man was asking for someone AND this guy was aching for training! What a perfect timing for Renji. He decided to jump down nicely without any injuries occuring. He tilted his neck side to side cracking it in the attempt then waved a small one a bit at his shoulder-level.

"Yo, man. Looking for something?"

Renji was pretty popular awhile ago and he still wondered if he held that fame with him.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Left_bar_bleue20/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (20/100)
Tiers:

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Empty Re: Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private)

Sat May 28, 2011 2:46 pm
Poliro was feeling the same as Renji, he was also rather bored and wanted something to do with his time. A ominious breeze went through the area these two were both in. It was obvious that something was going to happen.. something destructive. He looked at Renji, recognising who the guy was, Poliro was not under any rocks really, he knew what was going on in the world. "Hello there Renji. What am I looking for? A fight. I feel really bored right now and its the only thing that gets the blood flowing in me! I know your strong, so i'm looking forward to a great fight if you want it. Besides, can you really refuse!?

Poliro was feeling it now. The pre fight feeling, the rush. He was really getting into the swing of it, but he still had to see if Renji was going to consent this little spar of theirs cause Poliro was going to go intense in this.. "But its still up to you Renji, I'll find someone else to fight... if your scared OF BURNS!" He was doing this on purpose to try and provoke Renji into a fight. It was a tactic that would work well on someone like him.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Left_bar_bleue10/100Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2011 2:57 pm
Renji Abarai

Renji immediately found out that the guy knew who he was and softly sighed unnoticeably in relief. Seriously, he was going to rage if he didn't know him since he wanted to hold his social reputation up in the sky while he still can. Speaking of reputation, he wanted to meet Rukia Kuchiki suddenly, the lieutanent of the 6th Division of the Gotei 13. They have been very good friends since their childhood and they were both even gang leaders of abandoned children trying to live their life by relying on each other for help and advice. Truly, those times were the best.

"A fight, eh? Sorry, but I'm not interested in you."

He was actually wanting a fight, but he supposed that Ichigo was the one he wanted a spar with after such a long time. As he was about to jump over the tall buildings and get to the 13th Division, the guy down there said something ultimately dynamic and impulsive. His body started to twitch in anger, however in a comical way of course. His face turned around revealing a wide-open set of eyes.

"Fine, ya' want a fight - let's do it! Just so ya' know... I ain't waiting for anything!"

Renji didn't want to fight the guy at first, but now... he was intrigued on how confident the guy sounded. He got down the tall building without any sorts of problems again right in front of Poliro. He raised his palm out in front of Poliro's face with a moment of silence and slight mumbling of incantation under his breath. Then guess what?

"Hadou no. 31, Shakkaho!"

A blast of red elliptical-shaped wave will be heading for Poliro's face point-blank unless he did something before it shot out or so. If he dodges, it will probably make Renji's blood rush a lot more faster for more fun. Hopefully, it wouldn't go as far as he needs to release his Bankai. He understood the usage of shikai later. So, he took a grasp at the hilt of his blade around his waist and waited for him.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2011 5:10 pm

Poliro Tensol - The Flame Reaper

Posting Music -

Poliro felt the pre fight rush now. HE knew that Renji would have to be provoked into this, but now it was go time for Poliro. He was ready now, and as soon as he said "lets do it" he was already ready. When heard the mumbles of a incantion, he moved back fast so he could defend himself. After hearing him say Hado, he knew that he was going to have to defend himself. Hopefully he hoped he wouldn't use a high level Hado on him, so Poliro responded with a defense. "Bakudo 39, Enkosen! " The arc shield projected out, and as Renji used Hado 33, it collided into his arc shield which protected Poliro from the full blunt of the attack. It faded away after that, and then Poliro drew his own Zanpakuto. "I felt the strength behind that kido.. your a good figher huh!? This is going to be good alright, come at me Renji!" Poliros Zanpakuto appeared to be competely normal, but the hilt was colored red. "Okay, lets both into Shikai then.. " Poliro then spoke his release into Shikai. "Burn the universe, Furemingu Shibo!" His sword suddenly shot up in flames, and the metallic part had disappeared. The red hilt was still there, but now he was holding a sword of flames. It looked rather big, comparable to Ichigos Zangetsu, or even bigger. "This is my Zanpakuto for you. Now, lets get to a place where we can actally fight..

Poliro then used Shunpo to get to the nearby training grounds so that they had a proper place to fight. Poliro was now feeling the heat of his Shikai. Furemingu Shibo was 700 degrees hot, so the air and most things around Poliro would feel very much hotter due to it being in Shikai. Renji would feel this too. As Poliro awaited Renji to follow suit, Poliro began to spin his Zanpakuto. The flames extended out wards above him, as he was holding it above him. It was extending out and spinning rapidly. Upon the sight of Renji, he would whip the flames towards him, at a speed that Renji would have to really use his reactions to dodge it. This was going to be a great fight, Poliro thought.
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2011 5:27 pm

Renji Abarai

After Poliro block his kido attack, he knew he was going to have fun with this one. This was getting very interesting for him but he still hoped that he wouldn't have to be forced to use any of his zanpakuto releases since the brute strength of Zabimaru would be able to literally destroy the area. The reason why he thought the fight was going to get interesting was because he blocked his kido with a mid-level kido without any incantation and that proved that he had the reiatsu supply and spiritual make-up enough to block his full-incantation kido attack.

"Yeah, this is gonna get a bit interesting! That's what I'm freakin' talkin' about!"

Renji just smirked at his comment that he was a good fighter but immediately quirked an eyebrow when he wanted Renji to go into his Shikai. He seemed like he was in a hurry in his view and that was a big turnoff to a combat training-ish fight. When he saw Poliro releasing his zanpakuto, he smiled at the impression Poliro's release came seemingly because it was very rare to have those intense flame spewing out of that. They went off to a place where they could start fighting a bit better at with a much more better environment. They shunpo'd quickly to a nearby area.

By the time they got to the destination, Poliro decided to whip his flame at Renji. When Renji realized that the heat was melting nearby silicone material items, the flame was pretty hot and strong. Unfortunately, Renji was a shunpo expert and dodged the intensely heated flames with a set of shunpos a very few feet away from it.

"I would rather not release my zanpakuto yet. I'll let something else to handle it."

He stood idly and pointed at Poliro with his index finger and middle finger. A glow of light started to burst from the tip and created six archs of light on top of Poliro.

"Carriage of Thunder. Bridge of a spinning wheel. With light, divide this into six! Bakudou no. 61, Rikujōkōrō!"

The archs of light slammed down toward Poliro in an impressive speed. If hit, the archs will lock him up there and be tough to take the kido spell off of him unless he uses raw strength to break it apart or dodge the lock-up with a very quick speed.
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Poliro was not expecting what Renji just did. Rather than release his Zanpakuto like end expected, Renji was going to carry on with using kido, which Poliro wouldn't really struggle with that much with dealing with Kido, as Poliro knew it well himself, but he didn't know what kido he was planning to use yet. As he spoke the words for Bakudo 61, Poliro swiftly used Shunpo to get away from the postion he was at. THe rods would collide at the point where Poliro orignally was, meaning Poliro had managed to escape it. Poliro reappeared closer to Renji, behind him.

"This is getting heated.." Poliro was intending for such a bad pun, but after saying this, he swung his Zanpakutos flames at Renji, extending out at him at a great speed. After doing this, if it hit or not, Poliro would begin to spin it to increase its speed. It got so fast after a period of time that it was spinning around 10 times every 3 seconds. He would of then swung it at Renjis current postion. Due to the energy behind it, it'd cause a explosion of flames where it hit. Poliros Zanpakuto was a fierce one..
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 29, 2011 3:49 pm

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji still wanted to carry on the fight with his kido to see if there were any flaws within him left with himself. He claimed that he was versatile with the kido mastery already so he can basically do high-level kidos without a problem and incantation if he wanted. Seemingly as the guy knew about the incantation, it seemed like he couldn't use the incantation at all for now. When he saw Poliro use his shunpo to get behind Renji, his eyes widened at the guy's speed - Renji was a master at shunpo and he must had to say that this guy was a very fast one.

When the guy remarked that the battle was getting heated, Renji couldn't help but to snicker at such a horrible pun. So, Renji decided to comment back hysterically.

"I'll chill ya' off then!"

When the extension of flames flew toward Renji, he was about to release his zanpakuto by instinct, but he decided that he could block this attack with a pretty high-level kido that was able to block a very tough hadou 88 kido as well. He faced his palm in front of him with his eyes fixed upon Poliro then yelled out fast as he could.

"Bakudou no. 81, Danku."

His palm swung across the area as it created a translucent barrier big enough to be able to cover a whole housing if wanted. The extending flames met the barrier then created a clash of flames to go upward largely. The heat was also affecting Renji, noticed by the way he was getting sweaty. Luckily, he was wearing a very revealing style of shihakusho so he thought it was going to be okay. When the flames disappeared in front of the barrier along with smokes perishing into the air. The barrier had been cracked.

"Geezus. You're pretty good!"

He quickly used shunpo to get exactly few inches behind Poliro with his index finger facing his right shoulder by a few inches.

"Hadou no. 4, Byakurai!"

A stream of flashing lightning will spark from the tip of his finger and burst out in a straight line in the attempt to make his shoulder useless. Maybe he was taking this combat a bit too far, but he wasn't able to control it as the battle was literally getting "heated."

[ E N D ]
Portaliya
Portaliya
Experienced Member
TOTM November 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Posting Music -

Poliro thought that Renji was a bad user of Kido, as he thought he heard that to be true, but obviously, through Renji using a high level Bakudo like Danku, Poliro was shocked to see that his attack failed to Danku, but he knew his Shikai didn't have the power of a level 81+ hado or higher to break Danku, but he felt rather impressed with himself that he managed to atleast crack it. He was going to carry on with his attacks, but when he heard the swish of the shunpo, and the fact he had disappeared from the line of the sight of him, he assumed he was behind him. He turned around to face Byakurai being aimed at him, he used shunpo to try and dodge that attack. He managed to do it, but he did take slight damage in the form of slight burns on his right arm.

"You got me.. thats good. Let me show you something I can do.." He held his hand out and then pointed his Zanpakuto, in his other hand towards it. "Hado 58, Tenran!" The wind blast began to charge up, but what Poliro did would change it. He shot it out at Renji, but as it moved, he moved his Zanpakutos flames into it, turning Tenran into a flame tornado. This was quite a unique move, and now this flaming tornado blast as moving fast at Renji. How would he react to it?
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Fire and Wood (Poliro vRenji) (Private) Bleach_Sig___Renji_Abarai_by_Rosicrucian

The Baboon King

"I am really a tramp down to my bones. I hate myself. I bark at the moon, but I don't have the courage to jump and grab it."

Renji still was impressed how he dodged the byakurai attack as he did his shunpo and incantation as fast as he could. This guy was really good though for sure. Hopefully, after this spell the rumor that he was very undeveloped and horrid at the kido abilities becomes untrue. Right now, it actually changed - he was really versatile at it now that it actually becomes one of his fighting methods when he doesn't want to be swinging his arm out with his zanpakuto. He was brutal with his zanpakuto; it's strong enough to even destroy buildings in one simply strike - even skyscrapers for a matter of fact.

When he noticed that the guy had his right arm slightly burnt by the blast, he felt a bit satisfied by it. At least he didn't fully dodge the attack. He even smiled when the guy complimented his work then the guy did something pretty expertise; he combined his zanpakuto ability with a kido. It reminded him of Momo Hinamori one of the most proficient ones in Kido of Sereitei and also her former classmate in the Shino Academy. Ah, such memories.

When he saw that it was hadou no. 58, Tenran with the fire - it will obviously form a blazed tornado to fly at him which he grinned at the incoming attack.

"If this is it, then I'll rather do a harder kido to block it! Hadou no. 88, Hiryugenkizokushintenraihou!"

The kido came out of his mouth real easy when he faced his right palm at the incoming attack with his hand to support the back. It caused something large to spark from the middle of it which went on with a high speed of electric currents to be shot out. The currents are strong enough to cause devastating effects like destroying whole districts in Rukongai and might be able to cause an audience to form. The flaming tornado met the huge electric currents and caused a large explosion to cover the whole training area.

"Howl! Zabimaru!"

He took out his zanpakuto and slid his fingers down the blade as it started to form its real shape. The zagged look with a sharp end to it was noticeable.

"I guess I gotta start taking this seriously!"

[ E N D ]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum