Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[The Training & Combat Guidelines] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[The Training & Combat Guidelines] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[The Training & Combat Guidelines] Empty [The Training & Combat Guidelines]

Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:33 pm
Training & Combat System

Since I've seen certain members (Such as Kade) try to get away with single training threads, I thought that we should perhaps try to get some guidelines going on as far as training and combat goes. Instead of people just randomly making training threads and expecting to get LOLSTRONG, why don't we really go over guidelines for members? Let's get started
Training Guidelines

• 1000 Characters Bare Bones. That means if you make a solo training thread, all of your post should be AT LEAST 1000 characters if you want to keep it up. This is to avoid people getting lazy on them and thinking it's a walk in the park. Staff members can check their post count by clicking "Edit", then using the space bar in their post so the character count will be seen in the post thanks to a script I added.
  • four post minimum. If you make a solo training, you should AT LEAST have four post's in the thread. If it has less then that, your training thread will be disregarded.
  • If you complete four to eight successful training threads, you should possibly get a rise to the next tier or skill upgrade. This will really make members work for what the powers they want and horn they're RP skills. Of course, for different tier's, we'd have to work this out. Even more then that? Don't think of this in black and white terms. There may be circumstances where people can advance in the span 1-2 threads depending on what happens with them.
  • If you are sparring with another character, you should have AT LEAST five to ten post finished in the thread from each of you. Though, again, this can vary heavily from thread to thread based on the circumstances of the training. So, yet again, don't think of this in black and white terms, but more as a certainty once you reach the recommended number.
  • After each thread, the member or staff member should claim their earnings form another staff member. Rather it's a tier upgrade, technique learned, skill learned, form learned or whatever have you. Like myself, I like to see some type of results after my training. So you may not get a tier raise off the bat, but at least you'll see some growth. After all, what's the point in working for something if you don't at least some type of result from your labor?
  • Labeling threads if possible. Within your their thread title or somewhere in their first post you should mention what your character is working towards. Rather it's a new form, new attack, new technique, training mentally or whatever else you can think of. That way we can know how to judge it better.
  • Training thread list. If possible, please make a list of training/combat threads in Character Information under Information.

Combat Threads

• If you are to partake in a combat thread, you should be able to post between 500-600 character on average to make things more fun. You wanna give your opponent some detail to work on. This is optional, though I know anyone here can do that without breaking a sweat.
  • If you can live through five or six post's in the combat thread, the chances of you increasing your next power up/skill increase/ability goes up along with battle experience.
  • With each fight thread someone FINISHES, they should be able to claim something just like within the training system. Tier (Not after ten fights), ability, technique, form etc.
  • Battle experience should count for something, the more fights you get into in character, the more knowledge your character should gain from all his fights. Sorta' like learning how certain people fight. I know I did through getting my ass kicked IRL.
  • Awards. If you complete a certain amount of battle condition, there is a chance you will get rewarded. Like if you do a 1VS 5 thread or some shit like that. Since that's really an amazing feat.

Managing how much attack's drain you

• Even I've been guilty of this one from time. Please use common sense to figure out how many attack's drain reitsu/energy/Chaos Energy/whatever from your character energy supply and when they get tired. This is to prevent higher tier characters from just "LOLSPAMMING" attack's without any consequences. Really.

ONE CHARACTER PER COMBAT POST

• Since most people have dozens of characters, I believe that during combat or training threads, you are only be able to post as one character at a time to prevent people from ganging up on characters. This is debatable,but it will help in the long run. You should only be able to post with ONE character per post, and a few NPC's depending on their powers.

[The Training & Combat Guidelines] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[The Training & Combat Guidelines] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[The Training & Combat Guidelines] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[The Training & Combat Guidelines] Empty Re: [The Training & Combat Guidelines]

Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:24 pm
-Throwing this outdated stuff out and coming up with a new system-

[The Training & Combat Guidelines] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum