Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training out in the countryside (open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Training out in the countryside (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Training out in the countryside (open) Empty Training out in the countryside (open)

Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:20 pm
Kuro looked out at the countryside, imagining what it would have been like when the first spirits walked these trails, looking for a new home, away from the Rukongai They had the right idea, he thought, no one here would care and no one has stress in this calm place. Ever since he had joined squad 1, he had been adamant in learning all the rules he was required to know, grateful to be in a squad. Now he was resting, a little ways away from the settlement. Well, resting was one reason he was out here. The other was that he wanted to train. 1st squad had many open seats at this time, and Kuro knew he had to get stronger if he wanted to advance. So he had put the word out where he was and his desire to train.

Kuro had been planning this trip for a while now, and was glad he was enjoying it. Being in squad 1 was much more exciting, but he also had more duties. He was managing okay as far as his boredom went, so he came here to let off steam and think. Kuro truly was enjoying himself.

They'll probably be here any minute now. Kuro scratched his head and yawned, then wiped his eyes. Might as well warm up, I got nothing better to do. He thought, unsheathing his zanpakto. Hmm, maybe I should work on Kido too. That never was my specialty. He began warming up, going through his routine. He knew that anyone who wanted to train would be here soon, so Kuro continued to wait...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training out in the countryside (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training out in the countryside (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Training out in the countryside (open) Empty Re: Training out in the countryside (open)

Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:35 am
Zen was wondering around his little abode in the forest just
outside of Karakura town. It was midday and he went over the past events of his
day. He woke up, trained, ate, heard that someone was out there and was in need
of training. And Zen was ready for it, his hair bobbing up and down in the wind
as he stepped from one leg to the other in a brisk jog. His breathing was that
of a walk, which probably because he practiced running so much, only a full out
sprint for about 5 minutes would be when he started to get winded. He smiled to
himself impressed at how far he had come.

He had arrived at the destination in which he was told, his
face calm, almost as if it were a serene lake. Silent and still until it was
interrupted by just about anything. Zen needed to get some more training in. He
wanted to work on using just his energy. There was some things he had yet to
master, and today he was going to work on his own power as a human being. That
meant close quarters combat and energy, nothing else. Unless things were
getting out of hand, he also wanted to practice lightning armor, a new he had
recently thought up, but it depended on the level the person he was going to
fight was showing. It was training. He hadn’t wanted to kill anybody. The only
thing worse than women for Zen was actually killing someone by accident. It was
something he seriously feared. He was capable of doing such things, but he had
control over himself, he was mostly just being a worry wart. As he saw the man
he was going to be training with today he bowed deeply and let out a smile.

“Hello, Im Zen, Zen Muso,” The boy said, “It seems as if I’ll
be your training partner for the day.” He then nodded. “Pleasure to meet you.”

Training out in the countryside (open) Moz-screenshot-26Training out in the countryside (open) 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

"Zen Muso at your service."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training out in the countryside (open) Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Training out in the countryside (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Training out in the countryside (open) Empty Re: Training out in the countryside (open)

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:00 am
Kuro stopped his routine, glad that someone had come. He looked the young man over. He noted his white hair and the mans jacket as he walked up to Kuro. He shuffled his feet a bit and broke out into a small grin, knowing this was going to be interesting. He stopped his feet shuffling and sheathed his zanpakto, and began walking over to where his guest was walking near.

“Hello, Im Zen, Zen Muso,” The boy said, “It seems as if I’ll
be your training partner for the day.” He then nodded. “Pleasure to meet you.”

"A pleasure to meet you as well," Kuro began, breaking into a wider smile. "And you are correct. I am to be your partner. My name is Kuro Okami, member of Squad 1 of the Gotei 13." Kuro stopped in front of Zen and offered his hand to shake in greeting. "I must inform you that as of yet I do not have as much as a shikai, so you can understand why I desire to get stronger."

Kuro took a deep breath and looked to the sky for a moment, then lowered his eyes to appreciate the beauty around him. "Well then," He he stated fluidly, "You seem to know what you're doing. How would you like us to start our training? Or, if you would prefer, I could set the pace. Its up to you."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Training out in the countryside (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Training out in the countryside (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:15 am
Zen smiled toward the man. He seemed to be kind enough. This... Kuro Okami, Zen immediately felt as if he could train with this man comfortably.Okami... wolf... huh.. Zen thought that the man could have a slight semblance with a wolf, but he figured he'd better not think to hard on it. There were a number of ways today could go and Zen was looking forward to each one of them. Training with the man would be a blast... until he noticed the sword. Another god damn sword, he sighed as he looked to the man again with a smile.

"I must inform you that as of yet I do not have as much as a shikai, so
you can understand why I desire to get stronger."

Now the boy had a reason for training, and Zen was happy to feel the blood pumping through his body. They both had a desire to get stronger as well as a good reason. Zen felt as if he could actually become friends with the man after today, maybe go out for a drink or something like that. But Zen would lave that for later, as for right now, Zen was ready for a good fight. His morning exercises along with his jog had already somewhat warmed him up, and he was feeling stronger than ever.

You seem to know what you're doing. How would you like us to start
our training? Or, if you would prefer, I could set the pace. Its up to
you."

At this Zen scratched his head. It felt as if he was being flattered, but Zen didn't really mind it, he liked being praised. It was actually one of the highlights of his day. He always wanted to be thought of as strong and it seemed that this man could tell. Zen nodded as he said, "Nah it was your idea, how about you do it, I'll just follow along?"

Training out in the countryside (open) Moz-screenshot-26Training out in the countryside (open) 27626-boneschainsdantedevil_may_crygunmonochromeshort_hairtattoovirus-ac74_artist

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:24 am
Huh. Kuro thought. He sighed when I sheathed my zanpakto. Wonder what that's about.
"Nah it was your idea, how about you do it, I'll just follow along?"

"Well then, this is what I propose." Kuro began, smiling. "We can start with unarmed combat, then add weapons." Then Kuro sighed. "Unfortunately, I haven't got much in the way of powers, so could you possibly help me with my kido? It's the one area in which I know I'm not very effective. Any help would be appreciated." Then Kuro smiled again and unsheathed his zanpakto, looking down the blade, and then he resheathed it.

I need to improve in general. I have virtually no abilities past an average everyday shinigami. That needs to change. Zen seems to be friendly enough, but he also seems strong. Maybe he can help me improve.

- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:36 am
"Hmm..." Zen said. "Well since I myself am not a shinigami, I may not be able to help you actually form the Kido. But I might be able to help you control it." Zen said as a slight breeze flew through the area. His high ponytail looking as if it were a tail as it floated in the wind effortlessly. HE pushed a stray bang from in front of his face as the clouds went by in the sky above. The air was getting heavier as if it were going to rain later on that day... or maybe even the day after. Zen couldn't really tell, but the air itself tasted moist that day. He cracked his neck before he spoke again.

"Target Practice" He stated. If you can hit me 3 times, depending on the kido im guessing, then Im sore that would make you proficient in atleast controlling them. Am I right?" Zen said as he looked to the man. He had absolutely no idea how kido's worked and had no intentions of learning anytime soon. His plan was to wait until he died and then go to soul society to learn anything he needed to. As for right now, however, he was content with his mastery over the elements. Which gave him an idea, at the same time he could practice keeping a thin layer of electricity around him. A slight electromagnetic pulse one could say. It would help him along in his own training, trying to get the right frequency of electromagnetic waves down. If he could do it correctly, he would be able to repel most of the attacks, seeing as how most attacks consist of matter and all matter has ions, and all ions are charged either positively or negatively. Zen was ready to give things a shot.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:53 am
"Yes, that is mostly correct." Kuro said, answering Zen's question.
Good. Thought Kuro as he prepared himself. He will help me learn kido! What should i use? Kuro mentally went through a list in his mind, trying to decide what would be best for this situation. I need to either use a fast attack or some kind of wide range. I hope I don't injure him.

Okay, I'll use this since the forest around us is providing enough shadows.

"Alright Zen!" Kuro cried. "This is a kido that shouldn't hurt you, but will be a target attack!"
Kuro prepared himself, gathering the needed spirit energy together. Then he cried:
"From the shadows spring forth, bind thy foe in thy dark power! Bakudo 63: Burakkuchēn!" Then the chains burst forth, seeking out Zen in an attempt to bind him...

- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:59 pm
Zen blinked, he was surprised… he had seen kido before, and
he was pretty sure they weren’t supposed to move that slow. “Yup, you need
training, but…” Zen said as he began jumping back moderately as the chain
chased him, “how about you keep it up and try to catch me with it. And if you
can’t catch me how about cornering me.” Zen said thoughtfully. He was keeping
on the balls of his feet constantly moving backwards accompanied by a zigzag
motion. This is how Yin had taught him to properly control his lightning spear.
It worked for him, so why not Kuro.

“Whups, almost,” Zen said as he avoided it, just barely but
he was purposefully moving slow, “Clear your mind, only focus on the spell your using currently, nothing
else should be on your mind at the moment. Relax, I wont get hurt or anything,
you just keep up your end of the deal. I’ve dodged things faster than this,
then turned them into breakfast, is that all you got? You’ll never make it
further up at this rate. Faster!” Zen said trying to give the man a pep talk.
He wasn’t good at being mean so it felt pretty awkward to play drill sergeant,
but Zen wanted to help. As for his own training, at this very moment he was
beginning to work on it, but so far no dice. He was attempting to get the
electricity to completely cover his body. If he could get the hang of it, he
could control the atoms around his body to make it so that he became
frictionless. If he mastered it he’d be much faster than he was before. But so
far he could only get static like sparks to appear here and there. Nothing worthy
of mentioning.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:33 pm
“how about you keep it up and try to catch me with it. And if you
can’t catch me how about cornering me.”

Hmm. Maybe if I circulate my energy throughout my body, it will leave at a higher rate, since it has gained momentum. As for cornering him... Kuro gave a slight smile as he experimented. He began to swerve back and forth, gaining momentum. Then he tried something else. He broke the chains as the pursued Zen but the broken chain died as soon as it left the connection. Darn. I need to keep it connected through my energy. He focused again and broke the chain apart again. This time, he focused energy into the broke chain and it continued to move, gaining speed. He smiled wider and renewed his assault, pursuing Zen from two angles. If this doesn't work, I may have to push myself further. He was already a bit out of breath from the exertion of pressing the chains apart.

“Clear your mind, only focus on the spell your using currently, nothing
else should be on your mind at the moment. Relax, I wont get hurt or anything,
you just keep up your end of the deal. I’ve dodged things faster than this,
then turned them into breakfast, is that all you got? You’ll never make it
further up at this rate. Faster!”

Kuro completely cleared his mind, making it like a clear dark field. He forced himself to relax and the chains sped up even more. He pushed himself as hard as he could, forcing the two chains to zip across the field, targeting Zen's body.

- Buddha
Master of Hakado
Master of Hakado

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:00 pm
Zen began beaming with joy. ‘So soon and already, progress.
This is amazing; Zen thought as the man broke off part of the chain. Now he had
two moving at him, this could both a good thing and a bad thing for the caster.
Zen got a slight glint in his eyes as he glanced at the chains while moving
around them. He had to pick up the pace a bit, this was fun, he had to keep on
his toes and he liked it, he kept the energy he was using to a minimal by not
bending his knees all the way. This made the distance of his hop shorter, but he
could do it faster which was all he needed.

He then jumped towards the chains, going right in between
them as the followed him, he could have tangled them if he wanted, but at the
moment. He just wanted to pus the man to his limits. As well as pushing his
own, he was starting to get the lightning to stay on his body. So far he got
about 1 or two electromagnetic waves to come out, but they were little spurts,
not nearly enough to make him frictionless. He was making a little progress though,
but it would take a while. Zen then turned around as he was almost hit with the
chain, he needed to learn not to get lost in his thoughts. It was going to be the
death of him one day, he decided to run straight into the shinigami and jumped
over him. Well tensing his mid-body he did a somersault in the air right over
his head as the chains came flying right at him. He kept on running as he
wondered if the chains were going to fast for the man to handle yet, seeing as
how they seemed to be gaining momentum.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum