Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kilik Left_bar_bleue10/100Kilik Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Kilik Empty Kilik

Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:14 pm
S H I N I G A M I

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

Name: Kilik
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Ignore the ... pokemon-ness, just the basic character look.

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:

Kilik is a very hard-working individual who does his job until the end. He never tries to end it while he's only halfway there, but until it goes toward the finished point. Once he moves over the finish point, he will usually find a new start point again to go toward another goal where he ends it at the finishing point once again. Due to his young factor, he prefers not to engage in such a dramatic relationship with anyone superior or having authority over him. He holds great respect for anyone who has lived longer than him, especially the old elders who are alike the former Captain-Commander Shigekuni Genryusai Yamamoto.

The only drawback he has is that he tries to hard but is known to not improve in other people's point of view in which he objects and says that his training is going slowly than other people and is going to improve dramatically by the time he grows older than hundreds of years. There are new ways to get stronger aftersince the huge overhaul in technology, but he prefers to go through the modern ways and earn his respect that way. Hence, he would not learn bankai until he's ready for such a huge task.

Kilik has a general sense of humor that resembles a teenagers at the age of thirteen. Although, he holds his humoristic level on that platform, he can still act mature like an elderly person and not get scolded for not being that way. He holds no perverted thoughts whatsoever when he's doing his job, but he still is a child in terms of a soul's age, so he may get those only once in a while in a dream or so. He dislikes women who are extremely tacky toward their men; ie. too flirtatious, not acting like themselves. He just likes the way people be themselves and ignores any insults held at him. Instead, he may consider it as a constructive criticism instead.

He holds an interesting factor toward machinery, often paying attention to heavy artillery and such for admiration. He has only seen very common things in his lifetime; tattered robes worn by men, a large wooden sword for training. So, he's basically a machinery-freak since he envies anyone who knows what to do and how to use them. He does plan to at least be able to do beginning level of engineering for his own good.

His favorite food are any fruits, only some vegetables that feels good to chew such as a brocoli, and he detests raw meat. He likes it cooked and there is no way he's going to eat a meat raw, but... he does eat sushi which is raw fishmeat. That is considered an exception to this case, so don't count that in as a raw meat. If he had to pick his favorite type of meat, it will be from cow due to the more beneficial factors compared to a pork.

This young man can get really angry at times and even frustrated when he can't do his job right for the person's (he serves) expectations. He plans to try hard as he can although and will risk to pay any of his time for improvisions and improvements. That is the way Kilik is, and will always be. Perhaps he'll be this century's new genius.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background:

Kilik had no memory whatsoever when he was waking up in the Rukongai. It was a very highly-populated town compared to Sereitei where souls live their lives there most of the time as a shinigami or a noble. When he woke up, all he saw was a wooden ceiling with peekable holes through them where sunrays shined down onto his eyes when he looked up. He had a tattered shirt that went up toward his lower thight. And there was absolutely nothing under that shirt. Only a shirt with a very rubber strap around his waist was it with the simple purpose of concealing the area under that as it would seem vulgar. He had no idea what he was doing in a random cabin-like house and decided to walk out of it to see the site.

There were technologies and he had no idea what the purpose of those machinery were except the fact that they might be there to look cool or be fashionable for a town. Yes, it was a town. Few people went past to see his bright blue eyes that were clear like water and sapphire jewels. They would either giggle at the sight or admire that he had really beautiful pale eyes. Kilik didn't know anything about these people nor did he know anyone at all from this part of the place. That's when a small rock was tossed toward his head by a black-headed girl. The girl only hid behind a tree trunk small as herself. Kilik liked children in an unconditional way and decided to find out her name and such. He leaned down enough to see her face then asked her name. The kid only ran away with a very small yelp. Before Kilik knew, she was gone from the sight.

Kilik spent his life at the district he lived in until he reached the age old enough to already know most of the people around his neighborhood. However, recently, he has been seeing his house getting damaged from the inside with major cuts on the wooden structure every time he sleeps. He replaces the almost-broken wood with new ones but still happens every time he wakes up from his slumber. To find an answer, he went off to the deeper district of Rukongai where the Shinigamis would take their daily patrols for monsters known as hollows. As soon as he saw a shinigami, he asked whether they knew why his house was getting destroyed from the inside every time he awakes. Some of them shrugged it off, and the rest of them only guessed at it. However, none of their theories were correct in any way. That's when he finally met an elderly looking shinigami walking around giving commands toward the people. He asked him the final question. If this guy didn't know, then he would just live his life replacing the wooden things.

The elder remarked something about him leaking reiatsu inside the house that caused the place to get tattered up. Because of that, he needed to know how to control it. Hence, why he joined the Shino Academy in his recommendation by easily passing the entrance exam as well. Aftersince that day, he has been waiting to graduate from the place hopefully sooner or later. His skills were pretty exceptional compared to others in the section of kido, zanjutsu and hakuda but he lacked hoho. Right now, he's trying to learn how to get a bit more versatile with hoho but he has been hearing these random voices in his head that simply cuts off between words. And, he has yet to tell anybody about it.

THE ZANPAKUTO ISN'T UNLOCKED YET! BUT, I WANT TO SEE IF IT'S OKAY OR NOT!

Zanpakutô Spirit Name: Kaze no Tabibito (風の旅人, Wind Wanderer)
Appearance:

Kilik Shadowchaserdesign

Inner World:

Kilik Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKJAZfv7HXtQaK5yUFblrXqayrrI150ed8DYfB4x1VIXf0j0ZEuw&t=1

Sealed Zanpakutô Apperance :

Kilik EM5243BL_2

Sealed Zanpakutô Abilities: N/A

PhatomTech: N/A

Release: "Twirl around, Kaze no Tabibito!"

Shikai Description:

Oftenly, the releasing action he makes would be to insert two of his index finger in the holes on the guard of the blade. Then, he seperates them easily as he chants out his release command only to create a large ring blade about 2/3 of his size. Due to the way the weapon is formed, he is quite used to the fighting style of this sort of weapon.

Kilik Eiserne_Drossel

Shikai Abilities:

The basic ability it gives is the swift maneuver he can perform with this ring blade along with acrobatics. And, it gives him the ability to form invisible loose but solid reiatsu string to connect onto the ring blade making it possible to swing it around and retract it back to himself.

Toughened Strength: This large ring blade is like a tough thing to handle. Kilik is known to toss this around and retract them back to himself with a reiatsu string attached to it. When someone tries to block the attack by this blade, it will cause a slight impact on their blade possibly causing to get knocked back few feet. Even the heaviest person in earth will be pushed a bit, at least a little by the power of the blade's strength.

Arashi Tatsumaki: By tossing the ring blade without the string attached, it will starting to spin in an extremely fast rate. And as it does so, it instantly forms a cutting wind effect within the vicinity of the blade and cause a large tornado to sprout out from the place. Kilik is able to move the spinning blade toward a direction at will. However, this has to be done in concentration as the reiatsu string will get cut off if the wind touches it. Yes, the wind is able to cut stuff. Kilik can also make it face a specific direction so that the tornado doesn't only point up but to the left, right, up and down if wanted. Like a normal tornado, it sucks in stuff too so you better run away if you're light.

Kaze no Ha: There are three segments of the ring blade that sticks out. What Kilik can do is toss at a direction with the strong attached or not, and create wind cutting source to spring out from those segments. This is extremely useful when someone dodges his blade and Kilik wants to teach them a lesson for observation of the blade. It's not a very strong cutting ability but it does give cuts depending on the range it goes. If you're far away, it might not even touch you, but if you're really close to it... you can expect a flesh wound at that part.

Kimagurena Hon: This only works if the blade is stuck onto the surface and not moving. Usually, this would work by Kilik impaling his ring blade onto the ground so it's stood on place. Then, he will attempt to tilt it toward a direction and whichever has the higher degree. It will start to form greenish reiatsu in the middle of the circle from the three segments. Then, within a few seconds, it blasts out a huge blast of reiatsu toward the direction in great speed and power even making it possible that the ring blade gets pushed back from sliding through the ground. The blast of reiatsu seems to carry the greenish emerald color as well.

Bankai Description: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

Bankai Abilities: (This does not apply until you learn Bankai)

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay Sample: -Look at all my other RP Samples on my characters, Danke Schon<3-

S K I L L S H E E T

{Please do not fill out the following until your character has a tier}

General Skills

• Durability: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • General Speed: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Strength: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Weapon Skill: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner

Racial Skills

• Hoho: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Kidou: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Zanjutsu: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
  • Hakuda: Master/Advanced/Adept/Beginner
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kilik Left_bar_bleue0/0Kilik Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Kilik Empty Re: Kilik

Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:15 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[-]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [-]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes:
Tier: 4-5

Kilik Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kilik Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Kilik Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Kilik Empty Re: Kilik

Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:17 pm
Archived.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.