Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
The_One_Eyed_Angel
The_One_Eyed_Angel
Starter Member
Location : If I say somewhere, its a lie and subject to change.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Adam Blade Left_bar_bleue0/0Adam Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Adam Blade Empty Adam Blade

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:45 pm
S H I N I G A M I

ADAM
Adam Blade Bastardpriest-albums-anime-chars-picture144472-adam-blade
Blade - The Priest of Death

B A S I C I N F O R M A T I O N

[b]Name:
Adam Blade
Appearance:
Spoiler:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Personality:
Adam Blade considers himself a priest. He loves to help out the common good of Seireitei, although he has one weakness. He's an extreme Lolicon....weak against little girls, he enjoys them being in stockings for some odd reason. Besides that, the majority of his personality is a cocky man who loves to pick fights and win them. He does not, absolutely does not like kidou, those kind of fighters annoy him, and he tends to want to kill them. He has a strong desire to protect the weak and his loved ones, when in a pinch he has one quote that he always says. "I don't care about beating you, I only care about saving my friends, what more of a reason to I need? So anyone who gets in my way is going to fucking die!" This may sound a bit like a contradiction, but he only enjoys fighting when his loved ones or innocent bystanders aren't involved.

His favorite type of opponent is...you guessed it, a Loli. He enjoys fighting them and...errr..being a lolicon. Usually causing them to surrender due to his creepy glowing eyes and nosebleeds. Either that or they beat the crap out of him, its the luck of the draw really. Deep Down he has a darker personality that comes from his sad past, one that cares little for his surroundings, however this has been locked up and rarely shows itself. Last, but not least, he loves being the priest to a wedding, its his favorite pastime, right next to chasing Loli's.

B A C K G R O U N D

History/Background: It was a sunny day as Adam Blade stood atop a hill, overlooking a vast valley. His black sunglasses covering his blue eyes, and his hands in the pockets of his ripped black longcoat. He was muscular in build, and oddly enough, he had white hair at his young age. However, he wasn't smiling despite the good weather, he was clenching his teeth as he looked into the sky, it wasn't the puffy clouds that caught his attention, no it was the fleet of fighter jets approaching his tranquil home. It was the beginning of World War Three, and he was smack dab in the middle of it.

Kyoto,Japan. That was his home, and it was about to be taken away right before his very eyes. An angry aura could be felt radiating from him, he wanted to sprint down the hill and kick the hell out of those American bastards. Something however, told him not too, so he relaxed. Knowing that if he ran blindly down there, he'd wind up dead. He was about to turn around when he felt a piercing pain in his chest area, he looked down and was shocked to find a spear sticking out of the area where his heart was. He coughed up blood and spoke quietly only three words. "Damn it all.." He then fell face first in the ever growing puddle of blood as his world was destroyed by an atomic bomb.

Someone Coughed.

Who was it?

What was that sound?

Why is it so dark?

Am I alone?

Am I even here?

All those questions filled Adam's mind as he seemed to be floating in an empty space, he couldn't understand what was happening. He was sure he was dead, but he was conscious, was this life after death? Then as soon as it started, it all ended and he was engulfed in a bright light, he was laying on a stone road, staring up at a very familiar blue sky. He went to stand up and was amazed at how amazing he felt, it was like he was reborn. He looked around, unsure of where he was. It was like an old style Japanese town, odd..it was the year 2000 when he died, everything was much more advanced then this. He was about to ask someone for directions when he was nearly ran over by a crowd of people, they were all screaming one line.

"SAVE US!"

It was of sheer panic, all of them running in a group, from a very odd monster, it was 6 feet tall and seemed to have a white mask. Adam rubbed his eyes and punched himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming, but it was all real. Everything that had happened, but one thing was sure in his mind. He sure as hell wasn't going to run away again, as the beast turned towards him it lunged a snakelike clawed hand at a fast speed towards him. He crossed his arms and blocked the blow, only moving back a few feet. Back in the human world, he was known as the strongest man in Japan, he loved how it Rhymed. Leaping upwards, he used his right leg to kick the beast with massive power, cracking the mask.

"Who the hell do you think I am!?" Blade roared as he slammed a left elbow down on the monster and landed behind it as it crashed to the ground. He then took out a bible and yelled out three words.

"Judgement: Death Penalty!" He closed the book after the black monster vanished into nothingness. Sticking the bible back into his jacket, he looked around and saw that all the people were looking at him with Awe.

"You Saved us! You're a hero!" They all yelled in unison. They rushed him and threw him up and down in celebration. Blade smiled for the first time in forever and went to join them in the town called North Rukongai.

~966 years later~

"Ah...so this is it.." Blade said skeptically as he stood in front of the entrance to Fifth division. He had always looked up to the shinigami, but the place didn't look all that inviting. Adjusting his black sunglasses, he made his way into the division, when all of a sudden he ran into a short girl who slammed into him with incredible force. She stood about Five foot six and she eyed him with big reddish black eyes. Her hair was in a bun, but that wasn't what Blade had his eyes on, he had to hide his nosebleed.

She then spoke to him in a melancholy voice. "Excuse me, are you the new recruit?"

Adam regained his posture and stood in attention. "Yes! My name is Adam Blade, a humble priest. I passed the Hakuda and Houhou parts of the Academy with flying colors!" he stated professionally.

The girl smiled for a minute. "My name is Momo Hinamori, Vice-Captain of Fifth Division, glad to make your acquaintance." She said while looking up to him, because there was at least a foot of height in difference between them. She held out her hand in an offer of friendship.

It took all of Blades mental power to simply grasp it and shake it. She then motioned him to follow her, and together they walked into the Fifth division barracks.

~History End~

Zanpakutô Spirit Name:Nezirou(The Outlandish Star)
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Inner World:
Spoiler:

Sealed Zanpakutô Appearance : Adam has fused with zanpaktou, becoming one. The blue diamond on his forehead is proof of this, and as such, it radiates a very different reiatsu from Blade. Due to him fusing with it, his awareness has increased greatly, and so has his power and speed. It was what caused him to be nicknamed the Priest of Death.

Sealed
Zanpakutô Abilities:

~Memorization~

Whenever Blade is hit by an attack, he automatically memorizes the ability and is able to use it against his opponent. He can only hold up to Five abilities at one time and when he wants to memorize another, he must discard one. An alternative way is bashing his forehead against the enemies forehead, since his diamond is his zanpaktou, it absorbs up to five abilities from the enemy with just that one contact.

~Enhanced Speed, strength and Durability.~

Even before Blade fused with his zanpaktou, he was incredibly strong. Capable of taking hollow out with only his fists. Afterwards, he has become capable of taking a cero head on and is able to retaliate. His speed has increased too, maybe not on par with the legendary Yoruichi, but he's quite up there. As for his strength, he is able to pick up a Five story house and chuck it Fifteen feet.

Release: Let the Trial begin! Nezirou!

Shikai Description: Nothing happens, The only thing that changes is a blue aura that appears around Blade, causing his hair to become spiked. Most would not know what to think when something like this happens, but be warned, he has become a lot more dangerous now.

Shikai Abilities:

~Higher Speed and Strength~

As if it wasn't possible, Adam's strength and speed increases even more. Giving him an edge in many battles, he has no abilities of his own(Save for the passive aura), he doesn't even have a bankai. This ability has a side effect though, The aura puts a strain on his body, and after a 45 post battle, he will barely be able to move. So he must finish the battle quickly, lest he will lose.

~Memorization Zero~

Blade's Memorization ability is increased to memorizing Ten abilities, same with his contact forehead. This allows him to get even stronger in Shikai, and to use a variety of more techniques. There is one weakness to this technique however, he cannot discard any abilities and if he attempts to memorize one with the contact forehead, his abilities he knows are reset to zero, leaving him defenseless.

R P S A M P L E

Roleplay
Sample:
The world seemed to stand still for Zenjuro, he was lost in a daze of
pain, his entire right side was screaming in agony. He almost lost his
balance, his vision was blurry, tears running down his face. He gritted
his teeth, and planted his right leg firmly on the ground, completely
oblivious to everything around him. He could feel the specks of sand
hitting his body, but to him they felt like mere tickles, even though he
had succeeded with his attack on Yuan, he didn't care. He was going to
die here and he was sure of it. Then it came back to him, all of the
training he had with his masters, the training that had allowed him to
survive until now. Without them, he would be nothing, he sucked up his
pain and opened his eyes, to see Yuan charging at him. Everything came
into sharper focus, he understood what he had to do, he had to keep
getting stronger and never lose...never.

"Who the hell do you think I am!" He
roared as he charged at the other recruit and leaped straight over him,
landing behind him with a loud thud. This fight was far from over, he
tore off the rest of his top part of the shihakusho and bandaged this
right shoulder tightly, putting incredible pressure on the wound. He was
still in amazing pain, but he would not fall.

He noticed that by his foot was his zanpaktou that had fallen earlier,
he grasped it with his left hand tightly and held it in front of him.

"Yuan,
I may be at a disadvantage, I may be weaker then you, no..I am weaker
then you. But the one thing I shall not lose in is spirit! I shall show
you what it means to carry something on your shoulders, the feeling that
you should never lose!"
He screamed with tears still flying out of his eyes.

However, he didn't attack. He merely stood in one place, the anger that
was once in his eyes replaced with a deep sadness and a fierce resolve.

"You
want to know why I'm sad? It's because of the hatred in your eyes. You
only want to kill! Don't you understand what it means to protect
something important!? Do you have that feeling!? IS THERE ANY REASON
BESIDE ENJOYMENT THAT YOU ARE FIGHTING!?"
He roared so loud that his voice became hoarse.

His left hand was clenched so hard around the hilt of his blade that it
bled, and the same could be said for his teeth, which drew blood from
his lips. Sweat matted his forehead and entire body, he was under
abnormal pain, but he ignored it...He had a reason to keep going, to
protect his family he had to grow stronger.. the black haired man could
see no reason to fight for enjoyment, but he decided to let it pass and
would await Yuan's response. This battle would be end depending on the
willpower of the fighter, their resolve to fight. Reputation did not
matter to Zenjuro, strength did not matter, all he wanted was to protect
his family.

Last edited by The_One_Eyed_Angel on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Adam Blade Empty Re: Adam Blade

Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:47 pm
Reserved by Kyle.

Adam Blade Ap8OoJO

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:06 am
Application Checklist
  • Name [x]
  • Appropriate Age [x]
  • Gender [-]
  • Appearance Present [x]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [x]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [x]
  • 10 sentences for personality [x]
  • History is of appropriate length [x]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [x]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [x]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [x]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[x]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [x]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [x]

Comments/Notes: Nice job on your first app, mate.
Tier: 2-1+

Adam Blade Ap8OoJO

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Adam Blade Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Adam Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:37 pm
moved to accepted shinigami

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Adam Blade Left_bar_bleue5/100Adam Blade Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:25 pm
Archived

Adam Blade 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum