Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Empty Blade confronts Izaya [Private]

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 am

Izaya Koja

Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Omaru_Sinatsu____Vizard_by_CrimsonDrifter-3-1Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Omaru_Sinatsu____Vizard_by_CrimsonDrifter-3-1Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Omaru_Sinatsu____Vizard_by_CrimsonDrifter-3-1

"Don't back down! My fists are justice!"

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

This day... it seemed somewhat familiar. The weather, it was everything Izaya loved about the real world. Despite the fact nobody knew him apart from the vizard corps, it was a day that was pretty acceptable in his book. The sun shot down across the Karakura forest, piercing the vizards skin. His hand was placed above his eyes, blocking out the sun that shown through the timid looking tree's. Izaya was laying on a slanting rock, patches of light shining down all over him. Perfect weather, that is all he thought. Maybe it was even to hot for some people, but after the training with the vizard corps leader Zin, he was ready for anything. Even more, he heard about a new person entering the gotei, possibly taking up the spot of vice-captain for the 5th division. Naturally, everything that was new in gotei hit his ears. Either through gossip or through the data that was collected by the vizard corps.

"Why is the human world so pretty?"

He sat up, his eyes scouting the forest. He wasn't really tired, but having nothing to do brought the tired feeling up, slowly and slowly. Willingly he decided to go for a bit of a walk, stretching his muscles a bit. A lot was on his mind recently. He knew something big was going to come, he just didn't know when, the thought of this somewhat sent shock into his heart. He began to walk, as he took each step throwing punches again and again. Soon he stopped in front of a big willow tree, standing alone in the forest of Karakura, he stopped and took a deep breath in and out. He took a step forward, taking yet another breath in and as he pushed out his right fist forward he breathed out and send massive punch directly into the center of the tree.

The tree toppled, cracks shooting throughout the bark and on the wood. Within 3 seconds, the tree fell over, the area of impact shattering due to the amount of force behind the punch. Now a massive grin was shot up on Izaya's face. It was a grin of confidence and happiness. It wasn't a maniac grin, that wasn't the type of person Izaya was.

"Heh... still got it."

[~E N D P O S T~]

Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Ap8OoJO

The_One_Eyed_Angel
The_One_Eyed_Angel
Starter Member
Location : If I say somewhere, its a lie and subject to change.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Empty Re: Blade confronts Izaya [Private]

Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:18 am
~Enter Post~

Blade stood on top of a tree, admiring the warm sun. His hands in the pockets of his badass black longcoat. The inside of which was a crimson color. His black sunglasses reduced the glare of the sun, but he didn't care if it blinded him, he was back in the human world..a place he had long since forgotten. He was going to hop down when all of a sudden the tree began to lean and soon enough, tipped over. Adam didn't register this until a tree was on top of him, his right eye twitching, he kicked the tree Fifteen feet into the air where it landed safely about half a mile away.

"Who the hell had the nerve to do that!?" He said in an angry tone. Clenching his fists so tightly that blood was drawn, his eyes lay on a man that stood in front of him. Walking towards him at a brisk pace, Blade looked at him.

"Oi, What the fuck was the big deal with that, eh? You coulda killed me!" He snarled, obviously enraged that such a nice tree was broken. "If you want to break a tree, you have to make sure no ones up there first." He stated as he vanished in a whirl of shunpo and kicked a tree down with his right foot. Appearing back in the spot he was before, he smirked. "That's how you do it." He said nonchalantly. "Care for a fight? You look like someone who could benefit from some action."

Blade could see the man appeared weak, but something warned him otherwise. "Those eyes....they aren't the eyes of a weak man. You may be the opponent for me!" He yelled as he thrust his fist out. "I like you kid, let's go at it!"

Digging his feet into the ground, Blade's eyes narrowed and his teeth clenched together, knowing that this was going to be the fight of his lifetime. "Allow me to introduce myself! I'm Adam Blade! A humble priest!" He yelled as he dashed towards the man in a fast sprint, attempting to throw a right straight to break Izaya's nose.

~End Post~
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 am

Izaya Koja

Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Omaru_Sinatsu____Vizard_by_CrimsonDrifter-3-1Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Omaru_Sinatsu____Vizard_by_CrimsonDrifter-3-1Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Omaru_Sinatsu____Vizard_by_CrimsonDrifter-3-1

"Lets get this rolling, Let's pick up the pace!"

[~E N T E R P O S T~]

His fist was screaming, not in pain but it felt so good to just let that punch clean into the tree, sending it right over. The grin was still stuck to his face, he was confident he could continue with punching them all day, unluckily for him there was nobody else around to fight with... perfect. The one time he wanted to fight; there was absolutely nobody around. He heard a deep voice radiating from above as the tree fell and struck the ground. All of a sudden, he saw the tree fly up and get knocked all the way out of sight. Who the hell could produce a kick like that!? It had to be someone strong...

Maybe Izaya's luck was paying off?

As the man came from the crumbled mess where the tree initially landed, the first time, he could see the anger swelling up in the man. For a while Izaya examined the man, watching closely as he done every movement, his eyes automatically snapping onto the hand that was bleeding. The vizard knew something was about to happen, and he knew it wasn't going to be without a fight. This man looked cocky, hell he even looked stronger than Izaya. His entire body structure was huge, his muscles twice the size of Izaya's. However, as per usually Izaya would barely even give a notice or care in the world to this. Slowly, he had his hands in his pockets and walked around examining this man from all sides. Finally it hit him, he knew who the man was. Adam Blade. The man who he was thinking about earlier, right in front of him. Boy, this would be a good time to blow off some steam.

"Adam Blade... is it? I knew you were brute but wow. A priest that is this tank? Amazing."

Izaya was still faltering around, hands in pockets examining the tough looking man. This seemed good. It was better than good, he finally found someone who was willing to fight, to be able to blow off some steam. Izaya may have looked weaker than Adam, but he still had some tricks up his sleeve.

"A shinigami priest, wanting to fight a mere vizard? Do you have a vendetta or something? Or do you just plain like fighting?"

Izaya knew nothing, absolutely nothing about the character that stood before him. Only his name and his appearance. He didn't even know what the mans powers were. Whatever they were, he didn't even see a zanpakuto on the mans waist or back. Did he seriously have no zanpakuto? The only thing that was standing out would have had to be the gem stuck in the middle of his head.

"My name is Izaya Koja... Remember it!"

[~E N D P O S T~]

Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Ap8OoJO

The_One_Eyed_Angel
The_One_Eyed_Angel
Starter Member
Location : If I say somewhere, its a lie and subject to change.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:06 pm
Spoiler:

Adam smirked as the man avoided his attack, knowing that if someone could avoid his first attempt, he was good. Turning around he heard the man spout on about his name and all that.

"Izaya eh? It doesn't matter what you're called! I just want a nice fight!"

Leaping backwards a few feet, Blade smashed his right fist into the ground, causing it to break apart and send debris flying towards the blue haired man had a fast pace. If this worked, Adam would leap forwards and aim a left kick at the man's stomach, hoping to break a rib or two. If it didn't, he would still do the same.

Now as the rock headed towards the man, Adam tried a different tactic. He leaped straight into the air, the wind stinging his eyes as he ran up a tree. Kicking off of it, he was now right above Izaya. Now up in the sky, he rocketed downwards and attempted to send a left elbow into the top of the man's skull, foregoing the kick attempt.

Blade confronts Izaya [Private] JenocharactersPH

Adam Blade 2-1+(Shinigami 3rd Seat)
Asunei Hirotose 3-2+(Quincy)
Koyuki Chirisame 5-5(Human)
Doumeki Ryuto 3-2+(Shinigami 5th seat)
Seijuro Shin 3-3+(Shinigami free lancer)
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:20 am
Archived.

Blade confronts Izaya [Private] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum