Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizards of the Wastelands. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Vizards of the Wastelands. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Vizards of the Wastelands. Empty Vizards of the Wastelands.

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:00 pm
Colin looked around himself, looking at the wastelands. He remembered how the last time he was here, he had fought until he was uncouncious and being used as a meat shield. He actually smiled, remembering the things that bout had taught him. Today, however, would not be spent in the company of a power-mad arrancar with a bug up his butt. Today he was going to spar with Ravana, his sector colonel, and see how his new power would measure up. He was also going to prove to Ravana what he could do, and learn how he could fight when in the presence of his colonel. After all, if you know how a person fights, you can understand how they think and be able to use that info to help them.

He had chosed a spot a bit away from where his last battle had taken place, not wanting to remember some of the choice injuries he had to BURN to seal up during the battle. However, he had gone a long way since then and was ready to try some new tricks he had learned. He focused, drawing his zanpakto. This was going to be very interesting. He looked around, noticing a rather large boulder in the sparring field he had picked. He smiled, glad to have something to use for target practice. He focused, taking his time. He slowly gathered energy; he was in no rush. He used just a little at a time so when Ravana got here, he would still be at full power. He pointed his hand out at the boulder, crying an incantation:

"Hado number 54: Haien, Abolishing Flames!"

Out from his palm shot a blast of purple spirit energy that flew across the wastes, blowing away sand as it reached its target. As it connected, the boulder seemed to disapeer as if it had never existed, completely incinerated, leaving but an imprint in the wastes. Colin smiled, satisfied with himself. He was ready for Ravana, whenever he decided to get here. Colin gave a small chuckle, remembering his last meeting, where Ravana had burst through the door, late. Ah, well. Whatever. This should be very exciting, in any case. He waited, focusing his power, preparing himself.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizards of the Wastelands. Left_bar_bleue0/0Vizards of the Wastelands. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vizards of the Wastelands. Empty Re: Vizards of the Wastelands.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:27 pm
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Spec. Ops Colonel~1-1+
Vizards of the Wastelands. 288466o

"Huh, training? Sure, I'll have a little spar with ya; besides, I'd love to see your Bankai." Earlier that day, while he was in the middle of some more paperwork, Ravana Ichiro, Colonel of the Vizard Corps' Special Operations Sector, had received a visit from his Lieutenant Colonel. Of course, because of a bit of news he had received earlier, Ravana had been expecting this little visit. Yes, seeing as Colin, his LC, had just achieved Bankai, Ravana had been expecting him to come by and say something about it. While he was caught off guard a little by Colin's sudden request for a spar, Ravana was more than happy to accept. It was known that Ravana enjoyed a good fight, and seeing as Colin was still new to his sector, Ravana had yet to see his powers or fighting style in action. Well, that, and he loved any excuse to get out of the base; whether it be work or pleasure. Of course, there was one small issue; Colin had requested that their spar be out in the wastelands so that they would have plenty of room. While Ravana had no objection with that part, he knew that getting there would not be just a simple walk. Seeing as he was quite strong, there was no doubt in Ravana's mind that he would attract the attention of at least a few hollows on his way there. Then again, as he left the Vizard Corps' base, a grin crossed his face "Well...should provide a good warm up."

{Start Music}

Just as Ravana had expected, as soon as he got far enough away from Karakura Central, his reiatsu began to draw the attention of the hollows. What he hadn't expected, however, was just how many hollows he would attract. As he sped towards the location of their planned spar, Ravana kept drawing more and more hollows, until it looked like there was a giant mob of hollows behind him. "Well, a good stretch is always needed before a work out" Ravana said to himself, though it sounded almost as if it were a warning to the mob of hollows; though it wasn't as if they would heed it. Suddenly, Ravana came to a dead stop, allowing the hollows to catch up to him within a matter of seconds. While the hollows might have though that they had captured their prey, they couldn;t be any further from the truth; because as soon as they reached him, Ravana had his Zanpakuto in hand. The next few seconds were filled only with the sounds of hollows screaming, and with metal hitting bone. Just as he had implied, Ravana was making sure to get a good "stretch" before his spar with Colin; and by stretch, he meant hollow killing. Of course, the hollows didn't stand a chance against Ravana. Even in his sealed state, he was easily able to take out multiple hollows simply with his speed and strength alone.

Once he had managed to thin the ranks of the hollows a bit, Ravana quickly used shunpo; now going to dodge the remaining hollows on his way to his destination. Of course, he did not just go straight ahead, but went in a sort of zigzag pattern, dodging attacks left and right as he moved. As with before, the hollows could only hope to catch Ravana, as he was simply too skilled to be caught by their unorganized attacks. Of course, at this rate, it didn't take Ravana long before he could see his destination in the distance. The problem was, however, that there were still some hollows left chasing him. Suddenly, the grin on his face widened, and Ravana had the perfect plan to both finish off the remaining hollows, and make a rather grand entrance. Without hesitating, Ravana used shunpo, but taking it further than before, appeared a few meters above Colin and the area where they were to spar. Though the hollows were lost for a few seconds after Ravana disappeared, they soon caught sight of him again in the air, and quickly rushed to get to him. "Bakudō number 62, Hyapporankan" Ravana said, raising his right hand. As soon as the incantation was complete, a blue-silver hexagonal rod of energy appeared in his hand, though only for a moment. Drawing his arm back, Ravana tossed the rod forward with great strength at the advancing hollows; grin still painted on his face. While it may have seemed odd to throw one attack at a group, Ravana's plan was soon revealed as the rod split into hundreds of more rods that rained down upon the hollows, each hollow receiving a rod through the skull and multiple through their bodies.

As the bodies of the last hollows began to disappear, Ravana slowly descended towards the ground, a few yards in front of Colin. There was no doubt that, at the very least, his LC would be impressed by his entrance; having used a spell normally used to restrain to take out a large group of enemies. Still grinning, Ravana dusted his hands off as his feet touched the solid earth; dusting himself off after his little warm-up. "Ah, sorry about the wait Washi, but I had to make sure I got a good stretch before our little spar" Ravana said, his tone rather friendly for having just killed many hollows and being about to spar with the one he was talking to. Of course, his little warm-up had left Ravana eager to get into the spar; even more curious to see his LC in action. Drawing his Zanpakuto, Ravana cracked his neck as a final little stretch, and lowered himself into a fighting stance; legs apart with knees slightly bent, and Zanpakuto held with both hands. "Well then, no reason to wait any longer; I want you to show me just how strong you are, so don't hold any punches" Ravana said to Colin, his grin dieing down a bit. Because he wanted to see just what Colin was capable of, Ravana was allowing him to take the first move.

Vizards of the Wastelands. 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizards of the Wastelands. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Vizards of the Wastelands. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:16 pm
Colin looked up, watching the spectacle. Interesting. I've never seen that one before. After examining the kido, He smiled, knowing that this would be interesting. As his Colonel lowered to the ground, Colin listened to what he had to say, serious again.

"Ah, sorry about the wait Washi, but I had to make sure I got a good stretch before our little spar"

"No problem, Colonel. I've been doing a bit of stretching myself."

Colin points his thumb behind him where the rock used to be, now just an imprint in the ground. He continued listening.

"Well then, no reason to wait any longer; I want you to show me just how strong you are, so don't hold any punches"

Colin was glad to hear that. He was ready to dive in and get started. He drew his zanpakto from his sheathe, holding the blade up in front of his face.

]

"Fine by me. However, I'm going to go full on. No point in beating around the bush, is there? So, shall we begin?? Soringuiguru, give me strength to forge on! BAN-KAI! Emerarudo tsubasa wa, hikō o toru! Emerald wings, soar on!"

His zanpakto disappears, dissolving into nothing. Meanwhile, from his back bursts his emerald wings, of 60 feathers each. His eyes change to emerald and highlights of emerald also appear in his hair. He thrusts upwards, becoming eye-to-eye with Ravana almost instantaneosly.

"Ravana, you better be prepared!!! Here I come!"

Colin shot forward at full speed, wings fully extended. He would ram directly into Ravana with his right wing, with its razor edges. Colin knew full well he wouldn't be able to kill Ravana, so he went full out. He stopped, about 15 feet from behind where Ravana was standing. He 180's, willing his wings to change. He reaches back, grabbing the newly formed feather blade. He performs 2 intersecting diagonal slashes with the blade, in an X shape. Then he performs a jab, followed by 2 perpendicular slashes, one vertical and the other horizontal. Each slash was performed with the feather blades ability to shoot out, connecting to the other feathers, in a way that was extremely fast. Then he reforms his wings and flaps backwards, getting to about 30 feet. He crosses his arms, holding his palms out, exclaiming:

"Wind Blade!!!"

Pure reiatsu fires from in front of him, in a cross shape. It is fast, and invisible like the wind. After that Colin flaps his wings, taking a defensive stance, waiting to see the results of his attacks and Ravana's next move. He pants a bit, wondering what Ravana will do. Well, that felt just about awesome! He is smiling widely, amazed at what he can do with his bankai.

"Oi, Ravana! That good enough of a taste of what I've acheived? This should be fun, eh?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vizards of the Wastelands. Left_bar_bleue0/0Vizards of the Wastelands. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:46 pm
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Spec. Ops Colonel~1-1+
Vizards of the Wastelands. 288466o

Ravana grinned slightly to himself as Colin wasted no time in jumping to his Bankai. Sure, he had told his Lieutenant Colonel not to pull any punches, but going Bankai right off the bat seemed a little hast. Of course, Ravana wasn't really going to complain, though it wasn't as if he were even given much time to do so. Almost as soon as Colin had entered his Bankai, the Vizard dashed at him full speed, wings extended. For Ravana, the intent of this move was quite simple; Colin would attempt to hit Ravana with one of his wings. However, this also tipped Ravana off to the main ability of Colin's Bankai: it appeared that the wings could also function as blades. Of course, while Colin was fast, Ravana was still quite able to react. Merely a second before impact, Ravana took a sidestep evasive maneuver and held his Zanpakuto between himself and Colin. Because the dodge had not gotten Ravana fully out of harm's way, Colin's wing ended up colliding with his Zanpakuto, sparks flying as he passed. While his reflexes had been quick enough to keep up, Ravana knew that couldn't be all to Colin's attack, and as he heard the other Vizard stop behind him, Ravana quickly turned around to face him. Although Colin's Bankai did make him much stronger, Ravana was able to block his attacks effectively in his sealed form for a few reasons. For starters, to deal with the extra strength, Ravana sent some extra reiatsu into his Zanpakuto, strengthening it enough to keep up. Of course, the biggest aid to Ravana was his years of training, as he had seen more action than Colin had over the years. Not only that, but he had been trained personally by Misaiko Sugiura, the Goddess of Wind herself.

Now, while Ravana did have the background for his powers, he still had to keep up with his opponent if he didn't want to get left behind. Sure, while it had seemed easy for him to have blocked Colin's attacks, he'd probably at least have to release his Shikai if he wanted to push him. So, as soon as Colin's last slash had been blocked, Ravana quickly held his Zanpakuto out in front of himself as reiatsu began to build up within him. "Now, Strike them all down; Iku-sen Kireme!" Ravana shouted the release phrase for his Shikai. As soon as he did, the reiatsu around him seemed to explode as silver reiatsu circled around his Zanpakuto. It only took a second, but as the reiatsu dispersed, Ravana was left there standing with what almost looked like the exact same sword. Yes, one of the key differences of Ravana's Shikai from other Zanpakuto's, was that it took on such a simple form. In fact, the only changes that had been made was a very slight increase in the blade's length, and it's guard now had a more intricate design on it. Of course, Colin wouldn't have much time to notice the absence of changes, as he was already preparing his next attack. What Colin would not have known, however, was just what Ravana's Shikai was capable of. While Colin's next attack was hardly visible, it could be tracked by sensing the reiatsu. Without hesitating, Ravana's Zanpakuto became a blur as he slashed it vertically downwards, Colin's attack still not at him yet. While this may have seemed pointless, Ravana's Shikai was only getting started. As soon as he had slashed his Zanpakuto vertically, ten vertical slashes seemingly just appeared in midair, colliding with Colin's "Wind Blade".

After the slight blast of wind caused from Ravana attacking Colin's attack, neither of them would be able to attack the other for at least a second or two. Of course, this little "delay" wasn't taking into account the fact that Colin would have most likely been shocked by Ravana's powers. Along with the completely unique appearance of his Shikai, it also had one of the most unique, and maybe even powerful, abilities. What exactly it's real powers were, however, Ravana was not quite ready to disclose to Colin yet. "Well, it's definitely on the more 'showy' side, but I suppose you still have much more to show me" Ravana commented on Colin's Bankai. As he said this, Ravana raised his Zanpakuto into an attacking position, a grin crossing his face. "However, allow me to show you the beauty of simplicity" he said in what could be compared almost to a sinister tone, before taking action. Without waiting, Ravana began to unleash a flurry of slashes from his location, about 30 feet away from Colin. As with before, while this may have seemed useless at first glance, every time he slashed his Zanpakuto, ten more slashes would appear in mid air, swinging at the exact same time as Ravana. In total, Ravana slashed his Zanpakuto ten times, creating a total of 100 slashes that attacked Colin. Of course, even if Colin dodged the first set of slashes, Ravana would easily have his new location set as the target for his slashes. Also, each slash was the same kind of slash as the what it had originated from, though they were inverted to allow all ten slashes to attack Colin from all around. However, Ravana wasn't done there, and without missing a beat, he used Shunpo to appear a few yards behind Colin. "Burēdo!" was all that Ravana said before slashing his Zanpakuto one more time; this time, instead of the ten slashes, one silver energy blade, about two to three times the size of the Zanpakuto, shot forth from the Zanpakuto straight towards Colin. Because of the quick combo, and how quick Burēdo was, Colin would have to be on top of his game if he even wanted to have a chance to dodge. As he waited to see how Colin fared, Ravana couldn't help but think that he may have gone a little overboard. Then again, since he wanted to push Colin's Bankai to it's limits, it was all well in the end. "So, still there?"

Vizards of the Wastelands. 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:53 pm
Colin's eyes widened as he watched the reiatsu explode from out in front of Ravana. Some highly concentrated energy hit his wind blade just as Ravana slashed. He used the moment to zoom in on Ravana's zanpakto, realizing just how special his Colonel was. It's just like Hizaki. Very little change, indicating all energy is placed into performance. And from the data I'm getting, it's not even a fraction! He could see the zanpakto was a few levels below Ravana's body's power level, and he guessed that meant that Ravana had quite a bit up his sleeve. What to do? Hmm... Colin took his tilly hat from off his back, placing it on top of his head. He widened his eyes, preparing himself. He grabbed his shirt sleeve and tore out a piece of fabric, as fast as he could, as Ravana was bringing down his sword again. Colin threw the fabric and leapt back, using his wings. He watched the thread be cut into bits. So, it really is like wind... He thought as he dodged the slash. Then the other's came, and Colin stood completely still, awaiting them. He opened his eyes and continued to stand in place. As the slashes reached him, a look of intense pain appeared and froze on his face as the slashes rent through his body, tearing it to pieces. As the Buredo finished through Colin, nothing was left. No blood, no Colin.

Colin smiled, now behind Ravana. His right side had taken a few of the slashes, and were bleeding from multiple small cuts. Colin crossed his hands, now charged with reiatsu, and fired another wind blade at Ravana's back. He followed right behind, drawing the feather blade. He shot it out in a great diagonal slash that started from his right side. He winced a bit from the cuts. After the blow, he kept his sword extended, moving it in a great swirling motion, cutting everything it touched. Several WHOOSH noises could be heard from it cutting the air. Colin used the momentum of his swing, slicing in many different directions. If every slash hit, it would look like Ravana had just gone through a gigantic blender with little hope for escape. Then the feathers gathered in his hands, condensing, 10 in each. The rest returned to his back. He crossed his arms, throwing the balls of feathers directly at Ravana. When they got near, Colin exploded them, causing feathers to fly in all directions.

"It's not just showy. The showiness has practical uses too. You should know, being my Colonel, Ravana, that I abhor waste. I would never waste energy if it wouldn't help me. That is why we met here, where there is nothing we could recklessly destroy. And yes, Ravana, I haven't shown you anywhere near what I can do!"

Colin drew all his feathers back, reforming his wings. He placed himself into a defensive stance, ready to dodge more of those wind slices or react to whatever else Ravana had in store for him...

- Buddha
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:20 pm
Archived

Vizards of the Wastelands. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum