Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  Empty Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)

Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:08 am
Stella would have gotten off the plane not too long ago as she made her way back through the city. Her hair had gotten slightly longer with her being gone for a little bit of time as she would stretch. It felt good to be back, but she did really enjoy her trip to Japan and the new friends that she had met.

She'd make her way down the street quietly as she attempted to stay to herself. She didn't like to make a big scene or anything. She was wearing a tank top along with blue jeans and her pair of boots she used to work in the woods. They went well with her jeans, so she figured she wouldn't mind wearing them around.

As she would make her way through the town she would try to keep an eye out for anyone she would know. Or if there was anyone who wanted to meet her.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  Left_bar_bleue0/0Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  Empty Re: Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)

Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:56 pm
Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  P7bwcokjna7

Ehefra frankly was just relaxing some. Yawning softly to herself as she sat on one of the city benches and folded her legs, lounging back against the back of the bench. Things had been so busy lately that she had to put in time just to get some exercise. Fresh from working out, she relaxed in a pair of running pants and a tube top. Of course, now being out in the city, she had a jacket on over the tube top, but it was partially unzipped. She still hadn't quite acclimated from the sweatfest of working out and the cooler outside air, her earbuds plugged in as she listened to her workout playlist.

Still, she watched the crowds as they passed through. Not quite camping the airport, but she could certainly tell when someone didn't quite belong. A few more...country looking folk, or styles that didn't quite match up with what a lot of people in the city wore. Idly, she found herself spotting a slight flash of reddish pink in the crowd and she kinda just watched them. Huh, bright hair, she vaguely wondered if it was natural. At some point her eyes drifted down to the rest of the individual. Hm.

She attempted to ignore the somewhat annoyed thoughts that bubbled up in her head. Cmon Ehefra, just relax. Even so, she couldn't help but smile a bit to herself as the woman walked by. "Those look heavy ma'am, can I help you carry them?" She thought aloud to herself. Speaking a little louder than she realized. Earbuds and all that.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)  Empty Re: Welcome back match (Stella/Ehefra)

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 pm
Stella hearing this would blush slightly, but the constant comments of Veralia had hardened her to such remarks as she would look the woman near her. Hm seemed like it was someone she thinks she may have heard about once? Black and red hair? She wouldn't make that comment yet though as she didn't want to be in correct. It would be awful rude to call someone by the wrong name.

As she would stop for just a second to humor a conversation as that's the type of person Stella was she'd speak. "O...oh I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that comment, miss" Stella would lie slightly as she didn't want to confront her about it. She wondered if the black haired woman even had meant to be heard. Judginjng by the faint ring of Music Stella can hear from the ear buds she would wager not.

Didn't stop Stella though as making. new friend is always a beneficial thing to have. who knows maybe they could be training partners or something of the sort? Afterall she had met quite a few people just by walking around the streets in various cities.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:41 pm

She recognized the slight shift of the woman's frame. Huh, she probaly said that a bit louder than she intended. "Well no, but that's just kinda where humor's at these days with those shows. You should have seen it, it was st--" She started to speak before turning her head as Stella approached her of all things, a brief look of surprise on her face before she reached up. "Sec, B. I'll call you back later. I told you this had to wait. Get likea pizza or something and I'll be home soon." she spoke into her phone before tapping the screen and then slipping it into her pocket, then peeling a headphone from her ear and offering a smile.

"Hello Miss, did you need something?" She asked, sitting up a bit as she looked to the girl expectantly. A small little part of her considered sounding annoyed at being interrupted. Though certainly from this distance, and well, with the big gal looking right at her, she certainly got a better look at ... them. Sturdy girl.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:51 pm
Stella feeling a little strange about the situation felt bad for interrupting the woman apparently. She had thought for sure that she was talking to her, but her face would flush as she could feel the familiar embarrassment. None of the confidence help with Sabriel prepared her for apparently mis hearing something so badly. She wouldn't lie to the woman though as she would speak out to her.

"OH, I'm so sorry miss. I thought you had been talking to me, my apologies."

Stella would bow to the woman as she did genuinely feel bad if she had caused her to have to hang up. She'd hope that the black and red haired woman would be able to forgive her, or at the very least pretend that the situation had never happened. That's probably better for Stella in the long run.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:13 pm

Ehefra paused for a moment and tilted her head, her brows knitting together as she gave the woman a strange look. Before glancing down at the woman's hands. And then looking back up at her. "I mean, I certainly'd help someone if they were having trouble but uh, you're not carrying anything? Did you lose a tote or something?" She asked, clearly trying to figure out what the hell Stella was talking about. Her expression hinting at not just incredulity, but a bit of discomfort as if she was beginning to suspect that Stella had some ulterior motive. She even reached up and zipped her jacket up the rest of the way.

"Let me guess. New in town? You seem like someone who hasn't been here much." Leveling with Stella a little as she folded her arms over her chest. Sure, Stella was being weird and a bit of a freak, but Ehefra didn't seem like she was going to fault her for that, even putting on a friendly smile. Sure it seemed a bit forced, but well hey. Foreigners could be weird sometimes.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:48 pm
Stella would look up at her with a Frankly baffled look as she thought about the reply. Stella just apologized for the misunderstanding, and she was now being even more confused as the woman zipped up her shirt.

"U...uh I think there's a very b..big miss communication here. Could we just talk it our real quick?"

Stella would ask as she could feel herself starting to panic slightly. Her heart beating faster, and she felt like she may panic herself into a corner. She wasn't sure what she did wrong exactly, but Stella would never try to make someone so uncomfortable on purpose.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:58 pm

Ehefra blinked a few times as the girl promptly started wigging out. Sure, pretending to answer the phone had worked, perhaps a little too well. As well as turning things on Stell. Holding up her hands, she smiled and cleared her throat. "Miss, calm down. It's all fine. You okay? I was just asking if you were new around here." She repeated herself, seeing as Stella seemed not to have heard the question after focusing on Ehefra's own reaction.

Huh, gaslighting aside, maybe there WAS something wrong with the girl. That was a bit of an extreme reaction. Maybe she didn't get out much? Maybe one of those refugees from Vastime? "Where are you from hon?" She asked gently, aiming to calm the girl down after her little tizzy. Last thing she needed was some european making a scene.
Frost_Rei
Frost_Rei
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:07 pm
Stella would force herself to calm down as she would hear the woman being concerned for her. She was going to ger whiplash from going one extreme to another. As she would wait to talk until her breathing evened how and she could feel her heartbeat coming down.

"I...I'm returning back to the city. Went to Japan for a trip, and I'm originally from Germany."

Stella would give the gist of her life so far, but she wondered if this woman was just from the City of Lights? Or maybe she could have been form Japan or something else.
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 30, 2024 8:59 pm

Ehefra raised a brow at that and smiled calmly, ignoring the disgusting sensation as she suddenly realized that she should not have zipped her jacket back up. Yep, she was already starting to feel the persperiation building back up. Ugh. But it was kinda too late to undo it now.

"Fair enough. You said 'come back', so you live here then?" She ventured. She could sense a bit of spiritual energy in the girl, curious if she was in the vandenreich, or perhaps had an interest in them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum