Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Empty Getting a bite, swordfish for all!

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:06 am
Colin leaned back in his beach chair, examining the line. His fishing lure was out about a hundred feet at sea, as he had cast it out with one mighty swing. He looked at the bobber, and saw what he had hoped for. The line was jerking, ever so slightly. He smiled, glad to be able to fill the thrill of the hunt. This was fishing, at it's best. He grabbed the pole, which was being propped up by two sticks. He lifted it up, pulling the reel. He liked to use a classic pole, one he had gotten right after he had come down as a wonderer to earth, around the early 2000's. He leaned back, not using his full strength. He was proud in the fact that he always gave his prey a chance, unlike the modern hunting techniques that always led to death and destruction. However, he still was going to try as best as his held back strength would allow. He pulled to his left and right, snagging the fish better. He could feel it was a big one, not some small salmon. He examined the shadow in the water, as it reached the surface of the water, about 20 feet from shore. He decided to test something. He released his full strength, lifting straight up. The fish flew straight up into the air, seeing it for the first time. He smiled wide, examining the catch. It was a swordfish, his very favorite kind of fish. He saw it fly towards him, and he knew what he must do. As the fish reached him, he gave a very sharp chop to the space right above the fishes heart, stopping it completely. He knew that the move was painless to the fish, and he thanked it for it's life, going to eat it.

He placed the fish on a fryer, cutting the bones out with his zanpakto. He sheathed his blade, after cleaning his blade with the sea water. He lit it, watching the fish cook, his mouth watering a bit from the smell. He added seasonings, knowing it would taste delicous. After it was perfectly cooked, he took it off, waiting it until it was perfect. It was very warm, and tasted delicous. He knew he had much extra, but it was ok, as he knew this beach was a popular spot.

"Oi, anyone want a bite? It's absolutely delicous!"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Left_bar_bleue0/0Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3859-amaya-controls

Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Empty Re: Getting a bite, swordfish for all!

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:42 am
Amaya Hiwari
-The Human-

Getting a bite, swordfish for all! 484451

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[-S T A R T - P O S T I N G-]

A female human, came here all the way from karakura city by going on from a bus actually.A beach was a fun place to go.As usual, she came to the beach with a blue kimono.She also wears a blue necklace which was quite weird, in a shape of a circle.Her long hair and beautiful violet eyes was looking at the beautiful beach.She also holds a bag with her, a bikini and the same usual blue kimono in case her current blue kimono gets wet or dirty.She took her first step into the beach as she slowly gets excited about this.She also brought a fishing rod to have some small fishing since she could have some fishing at the beach because there aren't any rules that says she could not do some fishing at the beach.The beautiful ocean amazed her, her cheek gets red, making her look quite cute and childish somehow.

"Wow~ Such a beautiful beach~"

Her ears would heard someone shouting.

"Oi, anyone want a bite? It's absolutely delicous!"

What bite?What delicious?She would make a confused face for what that guy was talking about.Then she finally sees a man who was standing there, cooking a swordfish.The smell was delicious though, it seems is a food what the man was talking about.She turned around to the man's direction and she walked to him slowly and carefully not to fall onto the sand because she did not want to trip on a rock and fall.When she arrived, she looked at the swordfish with her cheeks slightly red, having a little cute and childish face when her cheeks were red.She turned her head around and looked at the male, and she asked him while she introduced herself.

"My name is Amaya Hiwari.What ish your name?"

Her speaking was a little bit childish but she knows the male wont mine.Then her violet eyes looking at the male and waited for his reply of his introduction as well.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:25 pm
Colin turned, his heightened senses hearing a voice. He looked out and saw a young girl in a blue kimono standing there, looking out at the sea. He gave a small smile, turning back to his swordfish, glad that someone else still appreciated nature. He closed his eyes, his stomach full. He turned again, as he heard the footsteps of someone nearby.

"My name is Amaya Hiwari.What ish your name?"

"Well, my name is Colin Washi, or the Eagleman. I got some extra fish here. Would you like some? It tastes great."

He held out a small kebab stick with plenty of swordfish on it, dripping with juices and spices. He had a few kebabs left, and was glad to share them.

"So, what's a girl like you doing in a place like this, huh? Not only that, but you're able to see me easily. So, I guess that means you're a bit out of the ordinary, eh? It's all good, its always interesting to meet new people. Anyway, Amaya Hiwari, what brings you to this beach?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Left_bar_bleue0/0Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:39 pm
Amaya Hiwari
-The Human-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya did hear his name called 'Colin Washi' and it was an interesting name.But the weird name she heard it was the 'eagleman'.Is colin have eagles or maybe he was just his nickname.She never heard this kind of name before from any person before.Some extra fish sounds pretty tasty for her, and her eyes glaring at the swordfish.Then she sees colin held a small kebab stick, which have plenty of swordfish's meat on it.The juices and spices were dripping onto the ground, making it look more tasty.Her cheeks turns red again, making herself more cuter and childish.Suddenly, she heard colin had said something and asked her.

"So, what's a girl like you doing in a place like
this, huh? Not only that, but you're able to see me easily. So, I guess
that means you're a bit out of the ordinary, eh? It's all good, its
always interesting to meet new people. Anyway, Amaya Hiwari, what brings
you to this beach?"

That's question may be good to be answered.So, she answered the question that he asked.

"I just.. came to this beach to swim around at the beautiful ocean~"

"Also, you are a human.Why you said that i can't see you easily?"

Her violet eyes glaring at colin, then she turned her head around watching the kebab stick again.She wasn't a bit out of the ordinary human, she was just a simple human who could see ghost and such.At least the beach was beautiful enough to swim.She was still holding her bag and watching the beautiful, blue ocean with great breeze.That would excite her a lot.She put her bag near her as she spoke to colin.

"So... i think i should swim around the ocean.I'll eat once i change my clothes."

She gave a small smile to colin and picked up her bag.Since there are no place to change, she just went hiding somewhere else.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:03 pm
"Huh... Why you shouldn't be able to see me easily? Well, two reasons, really. One, I'm dead. A vizard, as it were. Although, that doesn't make me too different from a regular person. And second, I'm a member of a stealth force, so I tend to keep my presence low key."

He demonstrated, performing a kido. He decided he would show Amaya what he could really do. He took a deep breath.

"Bakudo 26. Kyokko!"

He smiled as it seemed he disapeared completely from sight. He also turned off his spiritual pressure. He then slowly released the kido, becoming visible again in time to hear Amaya's next statement. He blushed a little, placing his tilly hat over his head as he laid down in his beach chair. He calmed himself and pointed his hand at the sky, wondering what it would be like to fly. He could swim whenever he wanted, considering he was in spirit form and couldn't get wet. He didn't mind that, however, since during life he couldn't swim much do to the fact that he got ear infections from the water. So he was glad he could swim wherever he wanted without limitations. After a few minutes after Amaya left he ran out, gave a high jump, and landed in the water, about 20 feet away, having flew. If she could get out this far, he would be surprised.

- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:50 am
Amaya Hiwari
-The Human-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She came out from the bushes where she could change clothes.Similiar to her kimono's colour, a blue bikini.She walked to the beach back slowly, while she remembered that the vizard male said something about he was dead, and a member of stealth force.She would not mind if he was a ghost, since she could see ghost these days, but recently she had seen so many unfamiliar ghosts.First a shinigami, and now a vizard.A confused look were shown on her face but she would not be worry so much and she ran to the beach as fast as she could.After arriving to the beach, she seen colin was gone.She turned her head around and she found the male 20 feet away from her current destination.It was quite amazing for someone to jump that far away.Or maybe that guy just go swimming and arrived that far.She glared at the kebab stick and shouted at colin as she waved her hand at him.

"Hey~ Don't leave the kebab stick like that!I'll eat it first~"

A childish voice was spoken from her mouth.He took one kebab stick, with swordfish meat on it, cooked.She chewed on it, and it was tasty.A cute voice began to come out from her mouth, more like a child.

"Tasty~"

Her eyes sparkling like a diamond and she ate the kebab stick all at once.The remaining was left for colin.She went to the ocean and swam.She was swimming and goes into the water.Her eyes open, fishes were swimming around the place as it amazed her.She picked up a pearl which was rare to find at the ocean.She continue to swim away from the beach, until she found herself deep in the ocean.She wasn't aware that she was already far away from the beach.When she goes up from the deep underwater, she found herself far away from the beach.About 30 feet away, and she didn't know she was that far already.When she found out she was far away from the beach, she could not swim anymore.The water pressure was too deep.And she could not swim too long.Before her energy runs out, she swims and goes into the water again.She keep swimming until her energy goes out.

After swimming for a few minutes, only 5 feet away before reaching the beach.But she could not do it anymore and she drowns.She was still breathing, but her pulse was getting slower.She closed her eyes, and all her sight goes blank.

[-E N D - P O S T-]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:20 am
Well, at least someone else was able to enjoy the fish. He thought as he heard Amaya voice her opinion about his fish. He swam, just relaxing. Then he sensed something. He couldn't find Amaya. He looked around, then probed for spirit pressure... He found it. She had swum too far out, and was under the water. Oh crap!!! I gotta go fast!!!!! Wait a minute... dang, she must be stronger than I thought. By this he meant that he was suprised someone like her could swim out so far. I can't afford to dilly-daddle!!

"Soringuiguru, help me protect this ones life!!!"

" BAN-KAI!"

"Emerarudo tsubasa wa, hikō o toru!"

His release phrase, meaning litteraly: Emerald Wings, take flight! Anyone around would understand what this meant. Colin's zanpakto disapeared from his side as instantaeously two emerald wings of 60 feathers each appeared on his back. His eyes changed color and his emerald highlights apeared. He had been moving fast, but as it was completed he spread his wings and flew. He was now moving at flash-step speeds and hit down on the water with a BOOM sound. He dived down, finding Amaya's spirit pressure, as it was weakening. By now Amaya was closer to the beach, so he simply picked her up and flew back to his spot by the beach. He checked her breathing and heart rate, finding one stopped and the other slowed. Darn it! Well, its a good thing I learned CPR in my life, and maybe if I add a bit of reiatsu... Hmm...

He began performing CPR, performing the chest compressions and the breaths. He was gentle, as he could easily broken her bones if he did not restrain himself. He let his reiatsu flow out of his hands into Amaya, allowing it to heal her. This is all I can do, the rest is up to her... If she doesn't wake up, I may be forced to perform emergency measures... Hmm... wait, there is one other thing I can do...

He pulled out a phone, calling the nearest hospital. He had all the hospitals near his fishing sites on speed dial, as he knew how dangerous hooks were. He used his speeds to go through the emergency menus extremely fast, and the phone was back in his pocket 2 seconds after it had shot up to his mouth. He continued the CPR, thinking, I will NOT let you die!

- Buddha
~Amaya~
~Amaya~
Female of Dual
Female of Dual

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:26 pm
Amaya Hiwari
-The Human-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amaya did not know what was happening around her, and she slowly let her violet eyes opened and starts breathing.Her pulse wa currently normal now, then she decided stand up, but she accidentally hitted colin's chin when she stood up.It was quite painful to her.

"Oww~"

A small tears forming on both of her eyes and she had her hands on the top of her head.She rubbed it as her cheeks was red, more childish and cute.Her eyes widened, the wings on colin's back.She began to imagining things, was colin actually a demon?Then amaya would run away, with her bag.Before colin could see her, she had herself hidden in bushes, and was changing her clothes back to her usual blue kimono.Once its all done, she ran out from the beach, as quickly as possible to keep herself away from harm.A ghost could not have wings, only demons and such could have them.And suddenly, she reminded to herself, the word 'eagleman'.It was actually the wings, eagle wings.Maybe she had imagining things, she stopped running.She did not know if colin could catch up with her.

[-E N D - P O S T-]
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:39 am
"Daah!"
Colin exclaimed, more from suprise than pain as her head hit his chin. Well, at least she's all right. Thank God. When he saw her crying he began apologizing immensely. Then he saw the scared look on her face.Huh? What's wrong now? He watched her run and let her run away, staring up at the sky, trying to figure out what had spooked her. Then he slapped himself on the forehead. It must be my wings. She hasn't seen them before, and she's only human. Huh. I wonder... When he looked for her again he saw she was standing still, a small distance away. He gave a small smile and did a hop, fully extending his wings. Then he seemed to disappear and reappear right behind her in less than a second. As he touched the ground, his wings shifted into the blade, and Colin placed it on his back, attached by a feather in his jacket.
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you. These wings are what I used to reach you in time, that's all. If not for my eagle wings, you most likely would have drowned. If it makes you feel better, I can have them like this."
He showed her his feather blade, emerald in color. He wouldn't let her touch it, of course, since that would slice her like a knife through butter. He waited, wondering what she would say.

- Buddha
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:43 am
Archived.

Getting a bite, swordfish for all! Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum