Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chibi Blaze
Chibi Blaze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED} Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED} Empty Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED}

Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:10 am
| Z E N S U K E | H A R U N E I |
> 4th Seat of the 1st Division <

Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED} T_11053

"Even if i am a half demon and not a human, i will be stronger to protect everyone with my life!"

> > E N T E R I N G | T H E | A Z U R E | F L A M E | G O D | < <

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zensuke's Theme Song:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

> G E T S O M E T R A I N I N G D O N E <
| S T A R T | P O S T I N G |

Zensuke's second training.That's 200 years after his first shikai has obtained.And this time, it was bankai to be obtained by him.To get to his zanpakuto's inner world, he first placed his zanpakuto on his lap.Then concentrates properly and starting to communicate with his zanpakuto spirit.After a few minutes later, he entered his zanpakuto spirit's inner world.His mind was all calm, and the place was burning with blue flames.It was the time where he met his zanpakuto spirit for the second time.Hakushi and himself stood and faced each other quiet, they did not move and they just glared at each other's eyes.The quietness of the air, was until when their fight begins here and now.

"You have grown strong and well, Hakushi..."

"I did... Zensuke..."

"Let us start our respective fight, shall we?"

"Yes..."

As the fight starts, they begin to unsheath their zanpakuto and blue flames can be seen bursting out from their body and blade.After that, they begin clashing their swords against each other, which their fight begins here.They fought each other, having their blades slashing around the place.The blue flames of their blade can be seen, and they kept slashing their swords to no end.

"I will get bankai!"

When they had their slash each other in the same time, they hold their blades against each other.To see whose blade shall be overwhelmed first.

"You impudent child!Why do you turned me into a monster?Why would you let me turn into the same as you are?You have demon have no chance to gain bankai!You are fighting against your own blade, clashing and slashing their blades against each other like enemies!If you want bankai, show me that you are worthy as my weilder!"

They force their blades against each other, until zensuke overwhelmed hakushi and slashed him.But only an average cut can be seen on Hakushi's shoulder.Blood flowing out from hakushi's shoulder, his hand can be seen dripping out blood.Hakushi smiled, thinking that zensuke can actually defeat him and get bankai, but it was impossible.Zensuke and Hakushi was ready to release their shikai, their eyes glaring against each other.They smiled.

"Ready?"

"I'm ready as always."

Then they release their shikai and said the release phrase at the same time.

"Burn, Hakushi!"
"Burn, Hakushi!"

Then they released their shikai after the release phrase.

> T R A I N I N G D O N E <
| E N D | P O S T |

Last edited by Chibi Blaze on Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Chibi Blaze
Chibi Blaze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED} Left_bar_bleue0/0Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED} Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED} Empty Re: Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED}

Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:06 am

"Even if i'm a half demon and not a human, i will be stronger to protect everyone with my life!"

> > E N T E R I N G | T H E | A Z U R E | F L A M E | G O D < <
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zensuke's Theme Song:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Zensuke and Hakushi released their shikai, their body had shown larger blue flames than ever.Their powers had increased after turning to shikai.Their sharp-looking teeth can be seen in shikai as well.Hakushi seems to be in a calm state although he was used his zanpakuto for a long period of time.Zensuke was also okay as well, but starting to lose a little control of his blue flames, and hoping he did not lose control before the fight ends.Their eyes glaring at each other and they began rushing towards each other's direction.They clashed their blades against each other, as they looked at each other's eyes.Zensuke's eyes can be seen serious about obtaining bankai and it seems that he has the will to fight and win in order to gain bankai.Hakushi smiled as he easily overwhelmed zensuke's shikai.He was pushed back by hakushi with a single slash from his blade.

"Tough guy.."

"Is that all you got, zensuke?Prove it to me that you are worthy as my weilder, and defeat me to get bankai!"

"You bet i will!"

He rushed towards hakushi with full energy, having their blades slashing against each other again.Their fiery blades would be slashing around, to see that who will win.If zensuke wins, he would get bankai.If hakushi wins, he will not be worthy to be hakushi's weilder, which made him depressed.He gripped the hilt of his blade tightly and slashed at hakushi with all his strength, and pushed hakushi back with force.He would then concentrates his spiritual power and gathers some of his blue flames onto his zanpakuto, then he slashed upwards and released a pillar of blue flames that erupt from the ground towards hakushi.Which he did dealed a considerable amount of damage on hakushi.After dealing that, Hakushi stood there smiling.By surprise, Hakushi fired a highly condensed spiritual power having the form of a crescent moon and zensuke was able to dodge it, but his arm was seriously bleeding after being cutted by the crescent moon.That thing almost sliced his right arm off, but luckily he dodged it and never had his arm sliced off.Because he had a regeneration, his minor wounds instantly heals by his half demon.His purple eyes would glared at hakushi as he spoke to him.

"You're stronger and better than i thought, you even nearly sliced off my arm.. You took a heat from me, am i right?"

"You had guess it right.Yes, i took a heat for you.Hoping that you liked this one next."

"Blast of Blue Flames..."

Hakushi fired a blast of blue flames towards zensuke and eventually damaged him.He had gotten some severe burns, but it heals a little of the burns and prevents him from taking some damage from the burns.He stood up after taking the blast, and starting to lose control of his flames but he still had his own control before completely losing control.He stared at hakushi's eyes and he spoke to him.

"You better don't play a trick on me, or else i'll play dirty on you."

"Don't worry, this fight shall be fine, clean and fair."

He smirked.

"At least you wouldn't play dirty..."

He rushed towards Hakushi with his zanpakuto, and screamed.

"I will surely defeat you and get bankai!!!"

| E N D | P O S T |
Chibi Blaze
Chibi Blaze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED} Empty Re: Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED}

Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:40 am
"Even if i'm a half demon and not a human, i will be stronger to protect everyone with my life!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zensuke's Theme Song:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When he rushed towards hakushi, he swung his blade down, clashing down and made a "cling" sound when slashed down against hakushi's blade.The wind can be seen blowing hard when he slashed his blade down against hakushi's.He pull his blade back and raise it, then he swings it down again and made another "cling" sound.He jumped back, swinging his zanpakuto down hard and released a highly condensed spiritual power.Hakushi would sheild himself from it with his own zanpakuto, but he could not resist the force of the "Piercing Flames" and eventually being overwhelmed by the power.When being overwhelmed, several burns can be seen on his body.It wasn't much serious but its painful.Zensuke's power is increasing whenever he fights for something important for him.Maybe bankai is quite important for zensuke to achieve.He would rush foward hakushi again and clashed his blade against hakushi's and easily overwhelmed him again due to the burns he made.He would be slashed on his left shoulder when he was being overwhelmed by zensuke's strength.The cut was slightly deep and it seems his strength was strong enough to cause a deep wound on his shoulder.Zensuke's blue flames seems to be stronger.

"What?Giving up already?Show me your best and i'll prove it to you that i'm worthy as your weilder and worthy to control your powers!"

"You pathetic fool.You should know even if i get deep wounds doesn't mean i can be defeated easily.Gaining bankai isn't something you can achieve easily as you think."

"Just because of achieving something important doesn't mean you cannot achieve it if you don't try!I will prove... that i will get it..."

A blue spiritual power can be seen being released from zensuke's body.It seems that he wasn't ready yet to release his full power, but use it for further uses until it was the time to release his full power and defeat his zanpakuto spirit.Zensuke wasn't wounded much, and only a few cuts can be seen on his cheek, arms and body.His legs seems to be okay and no cuts at all.His eyes glaring at hakushi.

"You fool.Releasing your spiritual power doesn't mean you can get stronger easily.You should know you cannot defeat me easily even if you release your full power."

"I'll prove it to you!That my power can defeat you!"

He rushed towards hakushi, but he was as twice as fast than before after releasing that little spiritual power.Hakushi could not imagine how fast the speed could be and zensuke easily slashed his blade before hakushi could react, and then hakushi gained another deep cut when he slashed his blade down.It seems to be slightly deep cut as well and hakushi almost couldn't move due these cuts.It seems that his full power can gain a better results.But it wasn't yet for hakushi's fall.Hakushi rushed foward him, but his slash can be easily dodged by zensuke.Then zensuke slashed his blade down and it was just in time for hakushi to stop the slash.Zensuke would use his strength and overwhelm hakushi easily.When hakushi was overwhelmed, he was slashed and had a small cut on his hand.But hakushi slashed zensuke's left shoulder and gave a deep cut, which it slightly deeper than hakushi's wound.

"I told you, your pathetic spiritual power cannot defeat me that easily.Give up gaining bankai or die here with my blade.Its your choice, death or stay."

Zensuke did not know what to choose, then he remembered his past.He promised his father to be stronger and worthy to weild his zanpakuto.The tears fell down from his eyes and the sadness developed in his heart.He opened his eyes, and had decided his choice, but the quietness remains and he had not spoke his decision to hakushi yet.They stood there, quietly.

| E N D | P O S T |
Chibi Blaze
Chibi Blaze
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:01 am
| Z E N S U K E | HA R U N E I |

Zensuke's Theme Song:

He stood there, glaring at Hakushi.

"You want to know the answer?"

"Yes."

"My answer is.... TO STAY!"

A burst of spiritual power and demonic power was released from his body, sending out an immense spiritual power and demonic powers within him.Hakushi smiled, in fear because of the demonic power that was released from him.Zensuke raised his blade, and released enough surge of energy.He swung his blade down, releasing a highly condensed spiritual power towards hakushi as hakushi fired the same one like zensuke does.Both of the crescent moon begin to crash against each other, the vast spiritual power can be felt from both of the crescent moon.But there was one more thing that zensuke did not release.Zensuke released his blue flames and demonic powers to it and sends off more powerful crescent moon and more force.A huge skull-like appearance can be seen.He shouted, with full power.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

He begin to overwhelm hakushi with the huge power from the crescent moon.As hakushi begin to be pushed back by the force.

"What is this thing!?Its too strong and powerful!Ugh!"

When the "Piercing Flames" overwhelmed hakushi's, it caused a massive explosion in his inner world and huge, crashing sounds can be heard in the explosion.It destroys the forest in the inner world and blew all the red clouds away after the explosion.After the smoke was gone, the red clouds gather itself back and continues to strike the lightnings down.The forest would fix itself back to normal even if it was destroyed by the explosion.When entire smoke was all covered away, hakushi can be seen laying on the ground, seriously bleeding, burned and wounded badly.He walked towards hakushi and brought him up.It was his zanpakuto spirit and he won't let him just die here.

He set him down on a soft place and treated his wounds with bandages, medikits and any healing stuff that can be done.Hakushi can be seen unconscious after the explosion.He awaited for hakushi to wake up after he treated his wounds and hakushi might wake up anytime now.He saw hakushi slowly open his eyes and glared at zensuke.Hakushi quickly stand up and grab his zanpakuto, and asked him to continue the fight.

"I-I'm not yet being defeated!I can still-"

Hakushi fell down on his knees, the wounds are not yet completely healed and he forced himself too much.Thanks to the bandages, he was still able to move a little bit and feels quite comfortable with it.He was lucky that zensuke knows how to treat wounds like those or else he would have died here.He is kind enough to help and treat hakushi's wounds as well.Hakushi felt a little bit sorry about what he said earlier about "Cannot defeat him" or anything that made him release his full power and defeated him.He felt embarrassed about everything he said.He turned his head around towards zensuke.

"You have won anyway... You can have bankai.. You are truly worthy as my weilder and strong.Hoping you can use bankai for good purpose, not for bad purpose.I entrust you with bankai for now on.I hope you can weild me better.We shall meet next time."

"I'll promise!"

Zensuke opened his eyes and found himself injured with wounds around him.He better treat his own wounds first.He stood up after sitting for so long now.He then walked out from the karakura forest after his training was done.It was the day where he had his bankai obtained.

| E N D | P O S T |

> > E X I T | T H R E A D < <
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:12 pm
Archived

Bankai Training [Solo/Private] {FINISHED} Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum