Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Left_bar_bleue5/100September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty September and October Mass Suggestion Thread

Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:46 pm
Members and Staff alike,

It is happening now that the site is suffering from a slow down that is expected.

Reasons
=======
1. School/College is starting.
2. Job is getting high in activity rates.
3. Family is getting wacky.
4. Staff members going on Temp-Leave/Resignation for reasons related above.

Right now, Frost and I, as Head Administrator and Head Advisor are inviting you, the participants of Platinum Hearts to help us out with ideas and suggestions on how we can reclaim our slacked momentum that has been growing before since December 2010.

Momma U's Primary Suggestion: Bystander Program

It is inspired by the program used by the staff of Fitchburg State University to instruct new students to prevent crimes. The version for this is having the members help the staff by doing NPC Controlling and App-Checking for them just to get things out of the way and have the staff able to move things along quicker. The expected con was that members would be biased and not honest, however, I see that as an expected minor possibility. Members here will be given privileges to perform preemptive app-checking and the rights to control available NPC's, providing that they are not used yet and have reasons how they arrived there in the first place. If the case came to be that the biased attitude or unbecoming behavior would happen, Advisors, Moderators and Administrators are given rights to relinquish these privileges with provided reasons. If that is the case, then there will be another member to take that person's place in threads with NPC's.

Basic mentoring for NPC Controlling and App-Checking are available by NPC Controllers, App-Checkers and Janitors for those who believed to have little to no experience with checking applications and NPC Controlling.

What will be your suggestion?
Dai
Dai
'Dat Bishie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Left_bar_bleue10/100September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty Re: September and October Mass Suggestion Thread

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:01 pm
This is extremely similar to a suggestion that I was going to place, but wasn't sure about. Basically "Advisory Members", who can take the role as "staff" in Xat when no actual staff are present. It'd be hard to explain right now, but I'm sure you can guess.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Left_bar_bleue44400/999999September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty Re: September and October Mass Suggestion Thread

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:09 pm
Well since I'm getting put under house arrest, I will ALWAYS be present now. --;

Anyway, this seems like a good idea. But we need to be VERY VERY careful with who we choose. Too many power-hungry new guys I've seen.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:10 pm
I'm willing to step up and do janitor work. No matter what mood I am in, you can always count on me to move threads and such.

September and October Mass Suggestion Thread 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Left_bar_bleue20650/20000September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:09 pm
Well. Here's my suggestion for the box.

Event Days/Post Parties:

Each month on day on the site is advertised for however many people can be on that day. It could be posted up on the Global Announcements the day afther the last one so everyone has ample time to decide whether they can be on the site that day or not. Everyone gets small bonuses for however much they post well that day, like if they make 10 posts during the day they get a potion, or for each post get an automatic 1000 yen or such. All that kind of stuff could be decided later, I just want to open the floor to this idea first. Plus it would generally just be a good time all around. Basically, it's a time for all the site members who care to be able to meet together to have stuff happen. It would help communication with the site, as well as helping everyone meet everyone else and perhaps post with them, enhancing everyone's expeirence as a whole. I really do hope this is considered.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Left_bar_bleue10/100September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:13 am
I like the general idea of this suggestion, mami.

Despite having to go to school, I still try to get on at least once every twenty four hours because... well, I'm classy like that just like people who lifts up their pinky finger when they hold a cup with one hand. I'll recap on my addition to the subject a little bit later when I get the mojo from my surroundings as it's not really pleasant as of now.

So, just wait til' I bring up my official game up for this... (figurtively)
mad hatter
mad hatter
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0September and October Mass Suggestion Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 15, 2011 2:27 pm
Well, Holloween is coming up!!! Maybe a few decorations here and there for the season would be nice.

Although I also agree with Gin, If people are just coming to take up canon characters and not even bothering in using them, they should have that character tooken from them.

I may be new, but really there needs to be threads or help wanted for members with lower tiers. I'm very active since I got internet at my job, but it is very irritating to know that there are jobs for higher tiers when members with lower tiers are the ones whom need to get into a higher level.

My opinion may not be important since I haven't been here long enough, but I still had to voice my opinion.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum