Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Empty Gin's Transfer [APPROVED]

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:08 pm
Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Gin_s_11

Gin asked for all his yen to be transferred to me, as well as his characters, specifically Stefan and Nagato. Yes, I told him that Nagato was dead. He said he didn't care. I don't really care either. It wasn't my idea, and I don't truly care about it either way. However, now it is out of my hands. Do with it what you will.

Last edited by //ChaoZi\ on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : RICK JAMES)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Empty Re: Gin's Transfer [APPROVED]

Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:11 pm
I've gotten permission from Frost to approve this transfer as he is busy with something at the moment, but will be transferring the yen to your account on my behalf. As for the character, you'll have to take it up to adoption as this is not the proper area to take a character. Either that, or post something in his app.

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue0/0Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:42 am
As the Yen have no been transferred yet I have done so for you.

Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Left_bar_bleue60/100Gin's Transfer [APPROVED] Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:21 am

Moving into newly created board for organisation reasons!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum