Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi's Upgrade Left_bar_bleue5/100Hiroshi's Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Hiroshi's Upgrade Empty Hiroshi's Upgrade

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 pm
  • Name Of Character:Hiroshi Saito
  • Link To Character Profile: http://bleachplatinumhearts.forumotion.com/t4700-hiroshi-saito
  • Reasons For Upgrading:
    My character is now 3rd seat of the 3rd Division. He is fighting against a large hollow with Meimu(Aivee) and in this process Meimu has been badly injured first by something that happened right before his eyes which he couldn't do anything about and the next time she took a direct hit to save him. One of Hiroshi's reason's for becoming a Shinigami was to protect and in this situation all he has been is helpless. After saving him Meimu currently is still trying to fight and after all of this with Hiroshi unable to do anything to protect her I want him to let loose and fight for the reason which he became a shinigami and for him to stay true to that reason and to in order to not only protect Meimu but defeat the hollow I think it would be the perfect time for him to obtain his shikai.
    What Are You Upgrading: Obtaining Shikai
  • Any Extra Notes:Nope
  • Approved By: (ONLY THE PERSON WHO APPROVES THE UPGRADE WILL PUT THIS HERE! WE WILL EDIT YOUR POST AND ADD OUT NAME HERE!)

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hiroshi's Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Hiroshi's Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Hiroshi's Upgrade Empty Re: Hiroshi's Upgrade

Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:13 pm
Eh, I'll let it slide since you are getting active. I'll approve you for 3-1+ and a limited Shikai until you reach 2 tier. Go post this thread in your application to make it offical

Hiroshi's Upgrade WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum