Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Empty Re: Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES

Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:52 pm
Payment to: Blank
Reason: She bought 4 reserve tickets > https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3849-blank-s-faceclaims#51990
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Empty Re: Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES

Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:37 pm
Photobucket

UPDATING SOME YEN STUFF FOR THE SITE
Listed Updates
Payment to: Carter
Yen Amount: 35 Million
Reason: I'm sending 35 million to his account because he completed the 30 day challenge.

Payment to: Phannie-Butt
Yen Amount: 30 Million
Reason: I'm sending 30 million to her account because she completed the 30 day challenge.

Payment to: Andrew
Yen Amount: 30 Million
Reason: I'm sending 30 million to his account because he completed the 30 day challenge.

Payment to: Shirou Emiya
Yen Amount: 32 Million
Reason: I'm sending 32 million to his account because he completed the 30 day challenge.

Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:42 am
Payment to:Every Freaking Body
Yen Amount: PAYDAY
Reason: 2 Weeks worth

Code:
[b]Payment to:[/b]Every Freaking Body
[b]Yen Amount:[/b] PAYDAY
[b]Reason:[/b] 2 Weeks worth

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:49 am
Payment to:Every Freaking Body
Yen Amount: PAYDAY
Reason: 2 Weeks worth

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Yen Transfers ~ FOR ALL YEN RELATED PURPOSES - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:48 am
Photobucket

Listed Updates
Payment to: Dire Need
Yen Amount: 1 Million
Reason: I'm sending this amount of yen to this account because of OTM winners.

Payment to: Forsaken Crow

Payment to: AIVEE

Payment to: Sou
Yen Amount: 100,000

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:41 pm
Photobucket

Listed Updates
Payment to: Kade
Yen Amount: 15 Million
Reason: I'm sending this amount of yen to this account because he won 1st place in the lottery.

Payment to: Zetsurin
Yen Amount: 5 Million
Reason: I'm sending this amount of yen to this account because she won 2nd place in the lottery.

Payment to: Phan-Butt
Reason: I'm sending this amount of yen to this account because she won 3rd place in the lottery

Payment to: Andrew
Yen Amount: -3,000,000
Reason: I'm deducting this amount of yen to this account because he entered the lottery drawing.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum