Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Empty Re: mizuchi's restaurant and bar

Tue May 08, 2012 11:56 am
Len: "Well, Miss." Len began, his eyes focusing on the waitress across from him, blinking. "I do not believe I've had the *hic* honor of hearing your name yet? Would you belay this poor drunk with the honor of your personage?" He inquired of her, before the crazy smile returned with a laugh. "But truly; what is it that YOU have so desired to do this evening? I'm sure there's something that you've been wanting to do in this place… with its… lower limitations than most." He finished, his eyes managing to focus on her once more as he waited for her answer…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:28 am
the waitress " hmmm for now you can call me Amy..and my desires are nothing my expectations are the same. this place was made the was it is so that the customer's can have as much fun as They can. in a safe place "

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:19 am
Len: "Well then, Amy, may I have this dance?" Len asked his fair waitress, getting up sloppily as he extended a hand to her, a wide grin on his face as he got out of his booth. "Since... that'd be fun." He determined, at least for now...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 9:41 am
the waitress refereed to as Amy" I would love to dance with you" taking his hand " dancing is more than just fun it's an expression of ones very soul and passion." she got up her self and would walk whit Len to the open floor. she was wondering what style of dance he would want to do. but she would let him lead so she would know soon enough.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 11:46 am
Len: "Well here." He said as suddenly, he lowers his headphones to his neck, as they begin pounding out music and he grabs her hand, walking with her over to the dance floor as he extended his arm to her, the beat going off, and tapped his foot right in time...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 12, 2012 12:37 pm
Amy closes her eyes as she listened to the sound of the music. shortly afterwords opening them now having the music flowing through her body."nice song choice. " and she would start off slow with light upper body jerkin dancing she would focus the jerks in her shoulders and hips as well. in the rhythm of the base. this would bring to mine a snake being charmed with new age feel to it. she was curious on how he would react.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 7:27 pm
Len blinked as she began moving, and he smiled, beginning to coordinate his own movements in time with hers, using her balance and momentum to compliment his own as he weaved in and out and around, moving his body this way and that and complimenting the way she moved as well. "Not bad at all." Len said as they continued to dance. He could feel his heart starting to race from the movement; but he was having fun, so he just kept going with it, a wide smile on his face as he waited to see what else she could do. After all, she was the one who had taken the initiative...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 14, 2012 12:40 am
Amy than flow in to rolling her upper body and lower body before making her feet join at the ankle doing a spinning 360 degrees. when she stopped she would use the momentum to drop down o most all the way to the floor by flexing her legs at the knees with her ankle steal crossed before popping back up" you not to bad your self " smiling at Len
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 14, 2012 8:22 pm
"And you, madam, would be persuaded to do a bit more." Len said as he watched her performance, his own weight still shifting as he felt the bass drop. As it did, she came back up, and almost in perfect synchronicity his own body went down. His right shoulder knocked into the floor, as he turned himself backwards. He threw his foot back down, hitting the edge of it as his muscles tightened, throwing his body around behind her, as his left foot came up, the soft underside of his shoe running right past her face, as Len suddenly froze his entire body, half on the ground, half of the ground, before suddenly his weight gave, and he threw his front up, throwing down his feet as he landed solidly. "Gets a bit dizzying, but quite fun." He remarked, getting his body back into the beat.

- Buddha
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:32 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 4 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum