Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Empty Re: mizuchi's restaurant and bar

Sat May 05, 2012 8:36 am
Len: "One house special, if you please."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 5:48 am
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 020222340932-1

you are a brave man.... here you go 1 ORPHAN TEARS. enjoy"
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 6:19 am
Len: "Thank you very much madam. And you would be correct." He said as he took the drink, opening his mouth wide as he guzzled it down. Huh... I feel.... Weirdddddd... Forgetting that he was underage, of course... Silly Len...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 6:45 am
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaBYaKJV_bAjPdA_uWmaUKz_whCDYFIYKqolcSHyJpxh1d7UtZ6whallucinogenic effects would kick in at full force.

Len would see a crazy chibi version of him self but as so bunny like
Spoiler:

bunny len: you know i thin you should hit on the cute girl at the bar. i thing she gots a thing for you" bunnyLen points to a girl that is standing off th the side of the bar.

this is what she looks like
Spoiler:
but really its a tree and Len is hallucinating bad tho he dont know it. than jack nicholson pats him on the back telling him to go for it. XD
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 6:50 am
Len: Len was quite surprised to see the rabbit man, but he merely hiccuped in response to the rabbit's suggestion. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked up to see Jack Nicholson at his shoulder telling him to go for it. He nodded. "Alright... I'll try it." He said as he walked up to the girl, who was really a tree. "Um... You haven't worked in the fishing industry before, have you? Because you've really reeled me in." He said, his voice completely firm as his determination came into play, allowing him to go for his goal without embarrassment.

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 7:52 am
the girl Len hit on winked at him with out saying a word.

than the waitress that gave him the drink walks over "sir are you ok? and you know that is a tree right ?"

but she look like this to him now and her voice was distorted and monstrous
mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS01mmzES3I69FWbYgBFoVv8Q7RJkiii72GC0Pu6ZgOEKYxDidN

bunnyLen" don't lessen to that fuzzball. the could be true love.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 8:01 am
Len: "I am most sorry, madam monster, but my bunny self is telling me that *hic* that this could be true love." He said as he threw his hand around the tree, thinking it was the girl, and kissing it on its "cheek". "If you'd please just excuse us, Ma'am..." He said, looking back at the bunny. "You're shure, right mister me?" He asked, his gaze unfocused...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 9:21 am
the waitress looked at Len ,,"well if your sure it's love... just make sure to water it and give lots of sun light."

the girl would do nothing as you kiss her and her skin would feel as hard as tree bark.

bunnyLen is now spinning a cane. " o my dear boy i am sure of everything and nothing at all" as the cane burst in to rainbow flames. as small drops of fire fail off forming pixies from it.

as bunny len tapps his cane on the ground the bar changed to a church... and the girl (tree) is in a wedding-dress.

the hulk is in a tux standing by len holding a ring and offering it to Len.

as yoda is resiting marriage vows.

the pixies throwing flowers all around Len and the"girl
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 10:01 am
Len: "Weird, chick... your entire body feels like treebark..." He said, the alcohol still influencing him against properly realizing what it was exactly he was doing as the rabbit hopped back over to him. Len watched as suddenly they were at a wedding, and looked up to see the hulk giving him a ring. "Thank you, sir Hulk." Len said, taking the ring from the Hulk's hand and putting it on his finger. He then turned to face Yoda, saying "I do." as he watched fairy's go over his head. Then he turned to face his bride, lifting up the veil around her head as he moved forwards to kiss her...

- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 06, 2012 10:41 am
the girl would stop the kiss. " i am sorry but i love another " her voice would sound like Sean Connery.

as bunny Len jumps in to her arms and the two kiss passionately.

bunny Len turns in to Fabio. " your kiss has lifted the spell on me"
he would carry her. as they got onto a red banana with a penguin siting at the front of it. than the banana fly's away like a ufo

yoda: "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny....but the 3 are mine " as yoda starts to walk away with the pixies his hand on one of the pixies but." hot you girls are"

the effect of the drink would where off now.. ( what will he thing of what happened mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 832717 mizuchi's  restaurant and bar - Page 2 213265 )
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum