Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Empty Re: A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human

Tue May 08, 2012 12:52 pm

BLUE LEN

Len listened intently, glad there was something for him to listen TO. That kind of life… to not even be able to do normal stuff… "… Well, we'll do as many normal things as we possibly can then… promise…" He spoke, his voice very drowsy from how tired he was and how soft the bed was. However, he heard her speak again, and began to wonder if he'd realized something.

"Yuki… I probably won't remember this in the morning…" He said, speaking honestly; he was so drowsy he doubted he'd remember where he'd fallen asleep; much less what happened up until then. "But… Yuki… you didn't like it when I called you cute, and you didn't like being in a boy's room… are you just… scared of guys…?" He said, his eyes blinking wide and sleepily at her.

"Because… like I said before… you can trust me; there's no way I would want you to be scared of me…" He said, his voice still thick with sleepiness, not very loud at all. He heard what she said, and so shifted himself, flipping around the bed so that he was laying at the foot of it, his hands folded over on his stomach as he kicked off his shoes, not wanting to get the bed dirty as he snuggled his own head into the bed, his eyes closed. "Because, yaknow… I did mean what I said before… you are a pretty cute girl, whether a hollow or no…" He trailed off, nearly asleep. He knew he would probably fall asleep soon, but he at least wanted to hear Yuki's reaction…

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

(Sorry it took so long; internet was disagreeing with me x_x)

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Empty Re: A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human

Tue May 08, 2012 4:17 pm

Yuki Oona~

Unsure what the future holds...

saying it out lould was really embarrassing for Yuki. "so even if i tell you.... you probably won't remember it? ..well than ok...its not just boys it's any one. I have erotophobia.. I've always had it even win i was alive " yuki was speaking with a shaky voice. "it's a fear of love or any thing that has to do whit it. any sine of affection gives me a really uneasy feeling or even terrifys me to the point of snapping... so people calling me 'cute' or show showing me any thing that can be related to love may freak me out. " yuki laughs lightly " my mom use to tell me win i was older it would go away.... 500yeas later ... and its steal here. "yuki would look over at Len to see if he was steal awake.

"The poison... is inside you..."

yeas later ... and its steal here. "
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 4:35 pm

BLUE LEN

While he was laying down, he blinked again, quite widely, before looking over at Yuki from the foot of the bed; extremely drowsy. "You're… afraid… of love…?" Len said, listening to her as she spoke, the best he could in his present state. "...You know; I've never had a chance to have love before myself… So we're a boy who's never had it… and a girl who is afraid of it…" He gave a sad, half-hearted kind of laugh. "We're two peas in a pod; aren't we, Yuki…" He said, as his bright blue eyes began to close, and his entire body stopped moving, only the steady sound of his slow breathing making any noise as a single tear rolled down his sleeping face.

However, that was not the only thing. As he fell asleep, the roots of his hear began to shift and change once more. His yellow-golden hues began to spread back out from their roots, as they went up further and further on his head, until a few moments after the human had fallen asleep, his hair was at its norm once more, and the human was sound asleep…

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Good? Arrancar and a Strange Human - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Yuki Oona~

Unsure what the future holds...
yuki would reach her hand behind her leg pulling out her tanto. one good thing abut having a small sword its easy to hide. she would place it on the head bored. yuki was than change the dress she had on back to a night gown . and move a pillow under her head. " Len i think your right. We're the same in a lot of ways. at lest we ant alone now." yuki than falls asleep.

Spoiler:

~side note~ are you wondering where yuki hide her sword ?? will its quite easy she had it hidden,,, will ill just show you.

Spoiler:

"The poison... is inside you..."

yeas later ... and its steal here. "
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum