Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Cup of Tea. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Len and a Cup of Tea. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Len and a Cup of Tea. Empty Len and a Cup of Tea.

Sun May 06, 2012 8:54 pm

LEN, LEN, LEN, LEN-LEN-LEN WASHI

"This tea… is most delicious."

The human thought to himself as he took another draught of the good tasting brown liquid. It went down quite smooth down his throat, swallowing it and blinking, leaning back in his chair and looking up at the sky, his entire body relaxed as he looked up at the sky at the outside of this strange café that he'd found. He wasn't sure who had founded it or where it even came from; hell, the drink he was sipping was even served by robots. However, the clearing that he was in was most definitely soothing, and he was quite enjoying himself as he looked up into the sky above his head. It was totally clear, and he contemplated going into Gold Form and flying for a few moments; then dismissed the thought, shifting down further into his chair. Nah. I'm nice and cozy right here on this porch. He thought to himself, a lazy smile on his face as he looked around him.

There was just the porch in front of the café, a square building with a rectangular porch, two steps leading up to the wooden deck. On the deck there was a small table, with two chairs. The porch was fenced in but where the steps were, and Len was sitting in the chair to the far right, as the table was on the right side of the steps, which led right up to the door. His back was to the fence, and the wicker chair had both seat and back cushions, so he was completely comfortable, waiting to see who would come along to meet him…

[/left]WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Cup of Tea. Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Len and a Cup of Tea. Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Len and a Cup of Tea. Empty Re: Len and a Cup of Tea.

Sun May 06, 2012 8:55 pm
JJ wrote:

"This tea… is most delicious."

The human thought to himself as he took another draught of the good tasting brown liquid. It went down quite smooth down his throat, swallowing it and blinking, leaning back in his chair and looking up at the sky, his entire body relaxed as he looked up at the sky at the outside of this strange café that he'd found. He wasn't sure who had founded it or where it even came from; hell, the drink he was sipping was even served by robots. However, the clearing that he was in was most definitely soothing, and he was quite enjoying himself as he looked up into the sky above his head. It was totally clear, and he contemplated going into Gold Form and flying for a few moments; then dismissed the thought, shifting down further into his chair. Nah. I'm nice and cozy right here on this porch. He thought to himself, a lazy smile on his face as he looked around him.

There was just the porch in front of the café, a square building with a rectangular porch, two steps leading up to the wooden deck. On the deck there was a small table, with two chairs. The porch was fenced in but where the steps were, and Len was sitting in the chair to the far right, as the table was on the right side of the steps, which led right up to the door. His back was to the fence, and the wicker chair had both seat and back cushions, so he was completely comfortable, waiting to see who would come along to meet him…

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Cup of Tea. Left_bar_bleue0/0Len and a Cup of Tea. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon May 07, 2012 7:44 am
Exsis, Though hardly anyone was able to see him, Was standing near by, Debating on weather or not he should destroy this place...He really didn't seem to see any reason why he shouldn't but he also didn't feel like it was worth his time...Such a small and pathetic place, Why should he waste his time on it? He circled the place, His eyes following everyone until he spotted Len, That was when he stopped and his eyes rested on Len's figure, Something about this man caught his attention and for some reason....Exsis thought as though this man would make a good *ally* despite him being human...Though Exsis wouldn't initiate a conversation
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 07, 2012 2:34 pm

Len remained sitting in his chair, looking at the totally empty clearing before him. However… Len had a strange feeling. He glanced out over the field, looking long and hard for anyone that had wandered this far out into the Forest. Hmm… He had no mannerisms towards sensing energy; at least, not yet, so the most he could do was look with his eyes.

He suddenly felt… odd… Like someone was looking at him or something… Something's freakin' me out… The yellow-gold haired boy thought to himself as he searched, until at long last he spotted him. An… He recognized it then, the energy signature… Another arrancar… Jesus christ… why do I always run into arrancar…? He wondered, before opening his mouth and calling out to the man.

"Come on over. The tea is fine and I have no problems with your kind." This, of course, was a bit of an understatement; Len LIVED with an arrancar, so for him not to have problems with them, was, at the least, a small piece. "Just head on in, push the big button on the right, and on the table in front of you a cup with tea in it will shoot out. When it does, just pick it up and sit down." Len explained, his eyes never leaving the arrancar as he began to view what he was going to do…

- Buddha
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Len and a Cup of Tea. Left_bar_bleue0/0Len and a Cup of Tea. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 3:10 pm
The male did nothing but stand there and stare at the man. Was this man an idiot? Exsis wondered.....He made no move that the man said he could. Instead Exsis turned directly towards the male and began walking over towards him, Why should he do as this man asked? He didn't demand it sure but who was he to try and tell him what to do? And Judging by his spiritual pressure....This man was in no position to be talking to him as though they we're equals...
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 08, 2012 4:39 pm
Len merely stared at the man as he walked towards him. ...Talk about a stiff guy… what's his problem, I wonder? He thought to himself, leaning back in his chair a bit as he kept a puzzled look on Exsis, his mouth a solid line on his face. Then he spoke.

"What's wrong with ya? Got your pants all in a knot on your behind? It's fine; we're in the middle of Nowhere, Japan. You can fix your pants if you need to." He said, completely honest in his tone. He wasn't trying to be decietful or sarcastic; he had seen nothing from the man whatsoever that implied the feelings he had towards Len. So, Len did the only thing he could; relax back further in his chair…

(GIVE ME MORE TO WORK WITH, PLEASE.)

- Buddha
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 13, 2012 3:19 pm
As Exsis walked towards the male his hand reached to his side and grabbed his Zanpaktou, Pulling it from it's sheath , his hair being blown in every direction revealing that his hollow mask only covered part of his face. The Zanpaktou itself looked very similiar to a Japanese Katana, He was holding it to the side. His mask had blue stripes going from the top to the bottom, There looked to be about 6 or7 stripes visible though since there was hair in the way there was no way to confirm weather or not that's all there was.

His hand raised, Two fingers pointing outward as a small red ball of energy began to build up until it was about the size of a tennis ball, Stopping just a few hundred feet from the man he released the energy, Firing off the Cero directly at the male all of this taking about 6 or 7 seconds so he had plenty of time to dodge.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 16, 2012 5:11 pm

GOLD LEN

Len watched as the man slowly walked towards him, gripping his sword as if he were going to use it. Come on… I can't even drink a cup of tea in peace… He thought to himself as he rose the cup back up to his lips, the golden haired youth taking a deep drink, before letting it out a large amount of air with a sigh, placing the now-empty cup back on its place on the table. He could see the guy's mask from here, but it looked weird; it had blue stripes running all down it. Ironic then, that my arrancar related form is blue… He thought to himself, the edges of a smile appearing on his face.

Len watched as he raised up his hand, and the golden-yellow youth raised an eyebrow as he watched the ball of energy form in his opponents hand. If I remember what Yuki told me… that things a cero. He thought, sighing to himself again as his hands rested on his blades, Freddie on his right and Goldrender on his left. The blast fired out from the guy, as Len's hair slowly began to raise up, as the wooden floor beneath him… suddenly CRACKED with a loud noise, a golden aura of energy around Len as he suddenly held out a single hand, charging it with energy. He place up the other hand as well, as the blast slammed into him. However, it did not go past him, as Len struggled with it, grunting. It took him a few moments, but he finally did it, as he pulled with his enhanced muscle mass, now officially in Gold Form, pulling up the cero as he fired his own energy blast into it, throwing it high above the café.

Len himself vanished, reappearing in front of the man, not two feet from his face. "If you want to tango, that's fine. I would prefer not to right now; but I will if you insist. However, not next to a building like that… especially not such a nice little café." He told the man clearly, small cracks appearing the ground around him from the power of his aura as he waited for the man's answer.

- Buddha
Kanji Man
Kanji Man
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 22, 2012 3:04 am
He stood there as Len eventually deflected his Cero, His stance hadn't changed from when he fired the Cero until Len had recovered. He shifted his posture so he was standing straight and seemed like he had no guard. He opened his mouth to release some more of his excess Reiatsu as he shifted his posture yet again, His hair falling off his shoulders and in front of him. His sword now pulled towards his knee some more as his right leg moved behind him. His other hand moving to form a claw-like shape as he quickly moved his legs and pushed himself off the ground and sent himself flying towards Len.

It wasn't long after he was sent off before he used Sonido and vanished. Appearing to the side of Len and aimed to grab his head with his hand, If he was successful he'd thrust his arm forward and send him flying into tree's and other such things.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 23, 2012 4:35 pm
Len could only watch as suddenly the man, right before his eyes, vanished. However, that's not the only thing the golden-haired man saw. His eyes flashed as Exsis fired out right at him; his gaze shifting as he watched him move over to Len's side. Len's eyes followed right behind him; in this form, his speed was quite paramount. He watched as Exsis' hand shot towards his face, holding up his right arm, Freddie in hand as he was thrust forwards, being thrown far back into… or rather through… the trees.

He crashed into four before he was finally stopped, coughing up a bit of blood as he slammed on the ground, before placing down a hand and standing himself back up. With a smile, he wiped the side of his face; he knew this wasn't going to be easy, but that was what would make it… Fun…? Am I enjoying fighting…? He wondered, slightly realizing what a rush he was having. I suppose I am. He thought to himself as a grin spread out on his face and he leaned forwards. He placed his slender, muscled body down in a curve, his right foot far back and his left foot in line with the rest of his body, the knee bent. His left arm was out far before him, as was his right to a lesser extent. Len's eyes were closed as he took a deep breath. Time for something new… He thought to himself as he opened his eyes, a smile wide on his face.

"QUICK-GOLD BREAK!"

He shouted out as he released the power in his legs. With a force matching sonido, he reappeared right in front of Exsis, having sprinted at those insane speeds thanks to his own energy, fitness, and Freddie. Speaking of which, it was now high above Len's head as his neck bent backwards, putting his head in the prime position. His forehead, wide from the hair on his hand but for a single strand lifting up, was pointed in a direct arc… at Exsis'.

Len's forehead came straight down, as he gritted his teeth and prepared for impact. However, that wasn't the only thing he did; at the same time, he grabbed the hilt of the blade on his LEFT side, feeling the shortsword under his grip as he whipped it out one way, and cut Freddie down in another. This created a simple, and powerful effect; he had just performed an X-slash in front of his body, right at his close-up opponent. However, it was no normal X-Slash; it started with a head butt.

Len, a smile on his face, leaped back, stirring up leaves on the forest floor as he reaffirmed his position.

"Oi, good sir! Would you care to see something I've been practicing?" He called out to the man, waiting for his reply. Which, if he was immediately attacked, he would definitely take as reply.

(Bah, will add template later.)

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum