Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Empty The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED]

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:57 am

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro looked behind him, blinking. He hadn't been expecting to go to the human world with THIS particular person. As things were, she had been on a list of potential candidates of who had not yet joined a squad. As it were, Kuro and Piero both remembered her, two days having passed from their last encounter. So it was that Kuro chose her to come with him on this trip through the woods, hunting a particular hollow who... was odd, to say the least. It existed; they knew that from the dead animals all around. However, it had yet to actually ATTACK anyone. So, the pair had to seek it out, whatever it was, and hunt it down.

Kuro looked over at the girl across from him; they were waiting for this thing to arrive. "So, tell me, Miss Kaminari." He said with a smile on hsi face, his arms folded across his chest and leaning primarily on one leg, his back on the transporter. "What made you want to join squad one? Certainly not our last... encounter, was it?" He inquired, half-teasing her and half-teasing. As it was, she interested Kuro; she reminded him of his old captain and vice captain, but as he had said before, there was one major difference about her. Maybe she'll find out what I think that difference is on this trip... He thought to himself as he waited on her reply, Piero being unusually quiet for a change of pace.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Last edited by JJ on Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED]

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:13 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari had put in an application to Squad One the day after her first encounter with Lieutenant Okami, but she was not expecting this. Pulled from the familiar comfort of the Soul Society to Karakura Forest to hunt down a hollow that had not attacked anyone. Obviously she was confused, but this was her chance to find out what she felt she desperately needed to find out from him. She had not ever been to the World Of The Living until this day, excluding when she was alive, so she was actually excited. She did not remember much, only vague details of her life before.

Their last encounter consisted of three very confusing moments that she had yet to understand. One was his invitation to Squad One, but that was the least confusing. The second was how she reminded him of his previous Captain and Vice Captain and what exactly the huge difference between them was. The last was the kiss. Although she didn't mind it at all, she was confused to it's meaning. Never before had she ever received one, so the meaning behind it was something she wished to know. He spoke, and she looked up to him with widely curious eyes.

"You did." she blinked. She had thought the answer was slightly obvious, but she guessed that he must need to know. She blinked at him a few times, keeping her eyes locked onto his own. She wasn't lying or trying to mess with his head. Her reason was just that. Him. "I joined because of you."

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Empty Re: The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED]

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:25 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro blinked back at her, he was honestly shocked, his mouth hanging slightly open as he recomposed himself, shaking his body. "W-What? But I'm nothing special!" He exclaimed, staring at the ground. "I'm just an immature, impulsive guy who sometimes get things right..." He pouted, looking away from her for a moment. ...You're so pleased. HAHAHA. Piero said within him, as he blinked on the outside. ...Maybe. BUt I don't understand it. He said in reply, speaking his honest feelings. He knew that it would probably be funny if he did those things; but he didn't expect her to take them seriously. It worried him; what if there were other things she thought that he didn't understand?!?!?

"...You're not thinking I'm evil or a hollow or a super villain, do you?" He asked her, cracking open one eye as he looked at her suspiciously. He blinked then, hearing their room they were taking to the real world suddenly stop as he blinked, hearing her answer before turning around to the open door. "Let's go then. If you don't remember much about what's here... although you probably should've been here before... There's a lot less reishi, but not many things notice you." He explained quickly, his posture slightly straightened as he shot out of the room, using a shunpo but not going too fast so that she would be able to catch up; there wasn't really much of a rush, but he knew they would have to hunt for the thing. He eventually stopped, blinking as they came to two different fields. He stopped, turning around to her.

"...I wanna run to the right. But what do you think? I know I can be impulsive, but... I just dunno." He said simply, his scar over his eye scrunching as he tried to think. The two paths looked exactly the same; it would be up to her whichever way they decided to go.

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:49 am

A soft smile was given to Kuro from Kaminari. She shook her head at him and what he was saying. "You're wrong... Everyone is special in their own way..." she spoke out in a calming tone, "You aren't just immature and impulsive. You're cheerful, happy... You're uplifting. You helped me the first day we met, when you gave me the advice about choosing a Squad." She glanced around for a moment. She turned her head back towards him when hearing his question. She blinked as he eyed her suspiciously and then shook her head no.

"I don't see you as anything evil. I can't imagine you even being mean at this point. I know I've only known you for a couple of days, but I really can't." She explained to him with an honest smile. The door opened. She stood up and walked over to stand beside him, listening to what he had to say and then nodding to acknowledge that she heard it. Shunpo wasn't her best ability. She was still a beginner at it, but she knew the basics. She quickly noticed that he wasn't using his full speed to allow her to move along with him. She followed until he stopped in the paths of two different fields and looked to him as he turned around to her.

"Kuro..." she said in a slight whisper, looking to the side sadly, "He doesn't trust himself..." She sighed and glanced from left to right. She looked up to him and smiled, "Let's go to the right then!" She said with a nod. She wanted him to learn to trust himself, whether he be impulsive or not, so she was going to do her best to help that out. She trusted him, so he should trust him as well.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:08 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

How about that. She sees something in you, master! HAHAHAHA! The ziamichi spirit within him laughed at Kuro, somewhat mockingly. Oh, can it! He replied to the thing within him, not really caring for its opinions. ...then... He shook his head; they were on a mission right now, he had to focus. That was the biggest reason he was going against his impulses right now; he looked very professional, his spine straight, and his eyes clear and looking straight ahead; much more professional than the person that Kaminari had first met. It was almost like a form change; and yet it wasn't. This was Kuro's focused state; one that he had gained... at that place... at that time when... his right arm burned, it felt like, but he ignored the pain of the scars, as his head turned to the right.

He heard her whisper, not the word but the noise, turning around to see the sad look on her face. ...So she thinks that I should trust my impulses... more...? Hmm... He blinked, his gaze becoming slightly clouded for a moment as he thought to himself, before straightening once more as he looked over to the right, shunpoing over to the field, having Kaminari follow him as he appeared in the middle of the field and-

"GET DOWN!" The Ziamichi Host, Kuro, yelled out loud as he threw out his left arm; she had been to his left up till now, and he attempted to push her on the shoulder as he threw his own body going to the right, wicing in great pain as he brought his arm all the way back to himself, the black material that made it up smoking. However, other than the burning feeling and the smoke, he was otherwise fine. "Crap...! Kaminari, where is he? Do you see it?" He asked her, darting his eyes back and forth. The hollow had most likely sensed the shinigami presence; and come to see what it was, becoming aggressive at the sight of the pair. However, little to Kuro's knowledge, the hollow was directly above his head, in the branches of the tree that he had landed with his back to, clearly visible from any other angle as it raised an arm high above its head, its other limb stretching back to it from a good ways out, making clear what its ability was as it raised the bladed arm high above its head, preparing to throw it down on the unsuspecting Lieutenant...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:31 am

Kaminari watched in interest as the man before her changed his demeanor completely. No longer the 'happy-go-lucky' guy that she assumed he was, he now seemed serious and professional. She blinked a couple times at him and watched for only a moment. He began to move and she quickly followed, using Shunpo as well. She appeared in the field only a short second after he had and went to glance around, but her attention was caught by his yell. A sudden push came to her shoulder, completely unexpectedly and ended up falling onto her back.

Without any hesitation at all, she quickly moved back to her feet and looked around for the being that had just attacked them. "I can't see him..." she thought to herself, unable to currently respond vocally to him. She was not calm, but instead in a panic. The vocal ability that some considered a blessing, while she considered a curse, was preventing her from being able to yell to him. If she had, it would have just caused damage to the Hollow, but to him as well. She couldn't allow that. That's when she saw it. The Hollow was above his head and getting ready to strike.

She pointed her index and middle finger towards the hollow above Lieutenant Okami's head. "Byakurai." she said just loud enough so she could hear it. It was one of the Kidō she was able to use with decent effects. A thin burst of lightning shot out from the fingers, towards the hollow before it could make it's attack.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:44 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro's eyes instantly stared at the bolt of lightning as it appeared, following it like a marker as it struck its target. Yes... WAIT NO! He thought as the hollow flinched from the attack, a giant hole in its right side, as its flesh reformed, and it instead refocused its gaze on Kaminari, as it vanished from where it was. NO! He thought, pushing down his left arm and wincing for a moment, before using his right. PIERO!

PULSE///STEP

The two of them cried in unison as the energy of Piero raced into Kuro's feet, before firing out of them as he seemed to rematerialize in front of Kaminari... with a huge claw in his left shoulder. "HOLLOW...!" He cried out, wincing in pain as his right hand snatched the hilt of his black katana, his left arm causing him to wince as it turned into a claw, throwing itself back and slamming onto the hollow's claw, causing Kuro to wince heavily and slightly wobble from the pain; however, he worked through it, as his black-bladed katana was out, and he slashed the zanpaktou out, as the hollow leaped back from it, Kuro missing from the blinding pain from protecting Kaminari. Crap... I really need to stop acting cool... He thought as his breathing became heavier, his head turning around to face Kaminari, blinking at her.

"Kaminari, you go from the left, I'm going from the right. NOW!" He yelled, giving her little time to react, but his body's natural impulsiveness showing its natural advantage as he ran over to the hollow's right side, the grass around the field shifting as he ran to it, spinning in the air as his zanpaktou came around at his opponent's left side, creating a large nick in its skin. Hopefully she can follow up on that...! He thought to himself, knowing that the true fight had begun...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:09 am

The effects of the Hadō were useless. The Hollow just reformed and switched his target from Kuro to her. She didn't mind him not attacking her friend, but she didn't really want to get annihilated by a cero either. The Hollow vanished and reappeared in front of her, ready to attack. Kaminari's eyes widened as she reached back for the hilt of her Zanpakutō, but there wasn't enough time. She was going to be hit. She closed her eyes and waited for impact, but it never came. Opening them again, she looked up to see that Kuro had protected her. He swung his Zanpakutō out towards the Hollow, but it backed off.

As Kuro looked back to her, Kaminari gave an apologetic look, feeling as if it was all her fault. She saw him wince because of the pain in his arm. If he hadn't been forced to protect her, he wouldn't be hurt. Although she felt guilty because of his injury, anger was soon replaced. A small glance towards the Hollow that had attacked them, and she switched up her demeanor and began to focus. It's not that she seemed different, but instead had finally found that reason she had been looking for to fight. The hand still on the hilt of her Zanpakutō, she pulled it out, unsheathing it from her back. As the sword was pulled, it seemed as if she was pulling a ghost sword from her back, because it was transparent and leaving another in the sheath.

"Alright..." She said as she heard his orders. The sword she currently held was that of a Wakazashi, much shorter than a regular katana. Holding it within her right hand, she did as she was told and went for his left. Running forward, a look of fiery determination filled her eyes. Her regular speed, without Shunpo, was pretty advanced, so she arrived at her targets body rather quickly. Swinging the blade, the sharpened edge sliced through the Hollow's side, causing a decent sized cut to appear.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:32 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro smiled in satisfaction, before his mouth returned to normal as he watched her follow his instructions, and he felt the pain in his shoulder again. Ha... we probably should've brought more guys, HAHAHA! Piero laughed inside his mind, but Kuro was determined to ignore it as he pressed off, jabbing his blade into his opponent's side and attracting its attention away from Kaminari, as his entire body suddenly began to glow.

"It's TIME... FOR A SHOW!"

The words seemed to come from Kuro's mouth; well, his lips moved with the words, at least. However, it was not Kuro's voice that made this proclamation. His body stopped glowing as he stood up straight, the pain in his shoulder fading as his entire body became cloaked by a soft, dull gray piece of fabric. It had a zipper in the middle, and furry sleeves. As Kuro straightened his left arm, it became apparent that it was truly an arm; one hundred percent matching Kuro's other; except for the fact that this one was black in color.

Kuro pointed the gun, which resembled the human G18, at his opponent, as he spoke two simple words, his voice his own once again. "Kaminari! Away!" He pressed his fingers to the trigger, holding the gun as he fired bala-like shots of energy, five in either side of the chest, and ten at the mask. The several shots drove the creature back as Kuro spoke once more, the explosions of the attacks finishing their ringing.

"Now! Finish him while I try to figure out if this thing has handcuffs!!!" He shouted, honestly wondering if this getup had handcuffs and forgetting that they CLEANSED hollows, not captured them. However, he heard more roaring as the hollow took whatever damage Kaminari gave it... and got up for one last round.

Uh-oh... He thought, preparing his pistol again as he trained it right at the thing's face, as the two looked eye to eye. Kuro's eyes went over to Kaminari; he wished she could read his mind, which was saying I'LL HOLD HIM HERE, YOU GO AND FINISH HIM OFF! I WON'T SHOOT!

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:48 am

As her sword flew through the side of the Hollow with more ease than she first thought it would, she stopped slightly behind it's large body. She was ready for a second attack if needed, but heard the orders of the man that brought her hear. Only her eyes shifted to look at him, her head staying in the same position. She saw that he had transformed, his arm was black, and he had a gun? Okay, this was slightly confusing, but she did exactly as she was told without any hesitation. Using her regular speed and then adding Shunpo into the mix, she shifted her weight and moved away from the Hollow.

At this point, Kuro was firing the gun. Shooting in multiple spots. She took this as her chance to try something new of her own. Standing up straight, she held her katana horizontally to the floor, muttering the words, "Invade The Air Shiroka." For a short moment, the sword glowed a darkened pink and disintegrated into hundreds of little flowers that looked like orchids. Shifting the way her sword was facing, she swung it around. The flowers followed her command and flew towards the Hollow. The pressure that that flowers created when slamming against the body of their attacker was great, but at the same time completely on purpose.

The pressure pushed the Hollow off of his own feet, but continued pushing him until he was a few yards away from them both. Once she felt that there was enough distance between the two of them and the Hollow, she pulled her Zanpakutō back. Most of the flowers came back to her, but ten separate ones stayed behind, floating around the body of the Hollow in multiple spots. She twisted her wrist around so it would face upwards and at that moment the small orchid flowers that surrounded the Hollow all exploded. The explosions were not huge, but the smoke easily enveloped the Hollows body. She stood there waiting to see exactly what had become of the Hollow, glancing back and forth between the Hollow and Lieutenant Okami, hoping that he would be okay with what she had just done.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum