Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED]

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:08 am

I'm being serious here!

Lieutenant Colonel of Squad One

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro watched as she performed her attack, and he lifted his gun high up into the air, blinking. "If I kill it as is, it won't be cleansed." He said as the blade in his right hand flashed, his body performing another Pulse Step as he appeared above their opponent, holding the katana vertical to the opponent's body, the blade pointed at the mask. "..." He suddenly, without any words or remarks, thrust the blade in, as blood spurt up from the mask, getting all over his gray cloak, as he blinked... And fell to his left knee, stabbing his katana into the ground as he took deep breaths, his eyes closed and the young man's body forcing him to compensate as Piero, bored now, withdrew from the shinigami, his cloak vanishing. Don't you WORRY, Young master, for you have your lady friend to look after you now~ HAHA! It left him with a laugh, as Kuro, his eyes closed, barely heard, his task complete.

However, there was a problem, as was apparent from the blood running down the sleeve of his Haori. "...Kaminari, do you know any healing Kidō or bring the healing kit?" He asked her, thinking she should have the healing kit; it was standard procedure, at least for someone who had technically come as support. However, that wasn't what Kuro had thought of her as during this time. "...And no, I don't think you're just here for "Support" Even if you brought the medkit, you were valuable to me in defeating that Adjuchas... especially with your shikai. Unique... Kinda like you..." He randomly interjected, saying his thoughts without much caution as his body had gone back to its normal state, returning to that Kuro that she was coming to know...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED]

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:25 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari watched Kuro in awe. She was impressed by his movements, but at the same time expected nothing less of a Lieutenant of Squad One. As he fell to one knee and transformed back into his usual self, she stepped over to his side. At this moment, Shiroka returned to her hilt. She glowed for a moment, but then the light vanished as her Shikai was resealed. She saw the blood dripping down from his arm and her eyes widened. And Then She Heard His Question...

"A med-kit..." she thought to herself. She had nothing of the sort on her, nor did she know any medical Kidō. First off, she wasn't skill enough in Kidō to attempt to use it to heal someone, so even if she did know some, she would be to frightened to use it. Kaminari felt her heart sink. Her eyes widened and her pupils dilated as she realized it. He was hurt and she had no way of helping him because she was too foolish to pay attention to what she was supposed to do.

"I-I..." she tried to speak, but nothing came out. She felt herself choking up. A single tear dropped down her cheek as she looked away from him in shame, but then "GOD DAMN IT KAMINARI GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF AND HELP HIM OUT NOW!" a familiar voice only to herself echoed in her head. Kaminari immediately snapped out of her worry and guilt and moved over to him, calm and determined.

"I don't have anything on me. I.. di-" she shook her head and sighed, "Is there anywhere we can go? Should we head back to The Soul Society so a member of Squad Four can heal you?" She reached up and using both her teeth and her left arm, she ripped the entirety of her sleeve off her arm. Straightening it out, she wrapped it tightly around his arm and tied it the best she could. "Come on... Let's go." She did her best to help him to his feet.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:40 am

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

... I'm just going to say facepalm. You can't really see it, but it's there. WAHAHA! Piero said within the shinigami's mind. Piero, stop it... He replied as he blinked at her, hearing she didn't have a medkit. "...Looks like I'm not the only one who can forget stuff." He said with a dry chuckle, before wincing from the pain in his arm as she placed the makeshift bandage around it. "Um..." He thought out loud as she helped him to his feet. "We can either send a butterfly and wait for transport... or we can go into the city that's right next to teh forest and use their hospitals... But as is, I do believe it would be faster if we went to the... hospital..." He said as he stopped talking, taking deep breaths and trying to keep his consciousness steady. Crap... what'm I...? His thoughts were clouded, and all he knew was he hoped that they could get there quickly...

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Laughing Gray and the Strange Girl [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:33 pm

"If you think that the hospital is going to be faster then let's do it... I can't say I am up for the idea of you sitting here suffering..." She held a hand out for him to take. She gave a soft smile, but the guilt in her eyes was apparent. She felt as if she were completely letting him down. How could she be so stupid as to forget a med-kit. It may have been her first mission, but you'd think that she would be a bit more careful and have everything that they needed.

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm being serious here!

~K~u~r~o~O~k~a~m~i~

Kuro nodded, taking her hand and leaning on her shoulder for support, looking at the ground and blinking. Well then... "Guess we better get moving then, shall we?" He asked, before blinking and turning to face her, before pecking her on the cheek from the side. "And that's a thank you." He said before looking the other way, as he began taking steps forwards, a smile on the lieutenants face. You really know when to make things funny... AH... HA... Piero said within his mind; but Kuro gave no reply, as he thought to himself. ...Indeed... She wouldn't be half bad to have as a friend... now would she...?

SHOW ME THE PANCAKES!

- Buddha
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:58 pm

As her hand was taken and Kuro stood, Kaminari had no problem at all allowing him to use her for some extra support. It was the least she could do since he had gotten hurt because of having to save her. She made sure that she wasn't messing with the arm that was in pain, and placed herself under his right arm. Her left arm came around his waist and held him tightly as her other hand grabbed his wrist to keep him from falling. She noticed that he truly was becoming weaker due to amount of blood that he was loosing and glanced around. She blinked a few times when she felt him peck her cheek and looked up to him. Her own cheeks turned slightly red, hopefully not too noticeable, and she nodded to him.

"You're welcome... Now we should go..." She did her best to allow him to put as much weight on her as he could. She didn't want him stressing his body too much. Using Shunpo, she semi-carried him along and moved through the forest and towards the city. Luckily they weren't that far away and were able to come to the edge rather quickly. She glanced around and tried to remember where the nearest Hospital was. She had tried to take in the entire layout of the city and forest before their mission, but didn't really have enough time.

"Oh great Kaminari... had no problem trying to figure out where exactly you'd be, but did you bring a med-kit? Noooo. Next time forget the fucking map!" A familiar voice yelled at her. It was Shiroka, her Zanpakutō. She glared down to her sword for a moment and then sighed. She agreed completely. She should have paid a bit more attention to the task at hand and not the location. "We're almost there..." she said as she once again Shunpo'd off and headed in the direction of the nearest hospital.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum