Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Empty Re: Junrinan District - Closed

Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:58 am
"Soon a war is going to break out in this District and I want to help these people..I worry if I am not here I won't be able too..My family has been in the midst of conflicts before but this one promises to be far larger. I wonder sometimes what I will do when I have to fight in that battle. It's not as though I can easily do things with the power I have..Have you ever felt worried you were going to hurt someone because you couldn't control something."

The question was more of a statement, Jaeden was a hard to relate to guy he had no real idea on some things. He'd been ins ituations that weren't pleasant at all, this had been a very odd year. He'd finished one conflict only to offer to jump into another one to help people who were suffering. This was indeed a hard way for him to go, he wasn't exactly sure why he'd been so tired of it all. But this had been an amusing little ride he'd been placed on. His family did need help too, what a tearing situation.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:19 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

"I have a feeling I know more about what you're going through than you think..." She said as she raised her hand to her throat, "I have... and ability... One that killed my best friend because I had no clue what exactly was happening. So yeah... I know how it is." As she spoke, she looked up and straight into this man's eyes. Obviously, the two of them have been through a few things that only the other would be able to grasp the concept of. "I will help you in this war that you say is coming up, but you can't be afraid to fight a battle that needs to be fought. Just learn to control..." Kaminari was one of those people that you knew that you could trust. She tried he best to help those she knew through times that they needed it. She didn't like battle, but she knew that there were also times that it was a necessity. If there was a war coming to this land that needed to be fought, peace could be talked about, but it more than likely was not going to be an outcome.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Anonymous

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:33 am
"Long ago, when I was still young I remember the war I was in against the former head of the family. A friend once told me my orders that we were heading out to die. He later explained that he wasn't allowed to tell me the truth about the orders, because their were things going on that he was still being watched over. And if orders were told they would kill us..Course..he got killed in the end, I don't know why I am sharing something like this with you..But perhaps two who don't understand their powers are open with one another so much more."

Jaeden looked off into the distance as though looking into a memory he'd hid away for sometime. Though truthfully, he always wondered about Kabuto's goals in life. Did the man have anything he was striving for overall. Something he wanted, or was he the end result of Kabuto's goal. Was Jaeden becoming the leader what his friend desired more than anything. Perhaps that was the case, they'd been servants to several people. But Jaeden himself hadn't been given such a privilege before. Serving was considered the job of the main house, because they had stronger fighters.

But that was life than and this was now.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:51 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was happy to say that today she had made a new friend and that he was rather nice as well. She hoped that he changed his mind and decided to go for a position within Gotei 13 as well. It would be nice to see him use his power to help people. That's what she wanted to do. Sliding herself off of the chair she was sitting on, she stood up straight and looked up to the taller man. She smiled to him and walked into him. Wrapping her arms around his back, she hugged him tightly, not caring whether this was proper or not. She never did. If she wanted a hug, she was going to get one. The only time she was scared to hug someone is if it was the Head Captain, otherwise, hug or be scared.

Breaking the hug, she smiled up to him. "I am really glad that I was able to meet you, ya know! I just know I have to head back. I've got my own work I need to do within my Squad, so it's about time I head back. I hope to see you soon, okay?" She smiled sweetly once more and then turned towards the exit. "Bye bye Jaeden Crow!" She jogged out of his home after her final goodbye and made her way towards the Seireitei once more, leaving her new friend behind and having hope to see him again soon.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Anonymous

Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 pm
Jaeden waved to the female, watching her off. The girl was an interesting woman to say the least. It wasn't everyday you met someone similar to you. He pondered about the choice to join a Division, perhaps that would be wise afterall what harm could come simply becoming a member of a Division. his family had been begging him to take an active role here. They didn't understand why he wanted to stay out of this unless he had no choice. But perhaps if he entered this place his power would be put forward towards a Justice that he once heard in the classes as a boy. Justice, what was the meaning of such a word to others. Justice a laughing concept that had simply died.

This concept was gone to most the world, it was time to figure things out more in depth.
Anonymous

Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:26 am
Thread done
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:05 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Image
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Junrinan District - Closed - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:14 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...