Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Empty Re: {A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+]

Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:40 pm
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 1331328771552

I already cleared everything in the xat with Gin, so I'll be moving it towards Accepted Vizards and making it official along with accepting his reclaim.

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Empty Re: {A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+]

Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:57 am

«TAKING CONTROL OF AISU AGAIN»

• NOW THAT GIN IS OFFICIALLY GONE FROM PH •

Being that Gin has left PH for good this time around, I'm going to end up assuming control until I can find someone else to RP Aisu.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:14 pm
With given permission:

Aisu Anzai

Just another day of having to be near these idiots of the Kokuryuteshi. But, with every coming day, there might as well be some fun to be had. And thus, another one of Aisu's ¨operations¨ was put into action.

¨You guys feel the air getting a little chilly in here?¨
¨Already going senile? Toughen up, it's just a breeze.¨
¨In the hallway indoors? Dude, it's seriously is getting pretty damn cold. Not even just cold, it's like freezing!¨

Hehe. Serves them right for messing with me a few days back. Wait, no.. I was messing with them a few days back... Well, they did bump my shoulders and only briefly say sorry instead of begging for forgiveness, so I guess there's a valid reason. Anyways...

Aisu was putting his ¨diabolical plan¨ into full effect, dropping the temperature of the room down 40°C from zero. His activated shikai's blade was wrapped in a cloth, so as to hide the slight illumination it provided and conceal his position.

¨Okay, dude, there's no way you can't feel it. I'm fucking shaking right now.¨
¨Would you stop bitching already?! I feel to, okay, goddamn!"You whine to mu- Oh shit!¨

Aisu dropped the temperature down even further, instantly freezing the feet of the two bronze cross member's feets.

Hah! Serves you right, ya noobs!

¨ I think it's an attack! It must be some kind of ability!¨

Both the bronze cross members unsheathed their zanpakutos and looked around, failing to pivot due to their feet frozen to the floor.

¨Hoho, I think it's time I made my grand entrance!¨

Aisu coated the hallway in glossy ice and skipped, before making a leap and sliding upon the slippery cold floor.

¨Oooohayyooo!¨

In unison, the two bronze crosses spoke with a surprised tone, despite the fact that Aisu was the culprit wouldn't necessarily be too surprising.

¨Aisu?!¨

¨ At your service! Would you like a soft drink with that ice?¨

Upon making such a corny joke, the ice from their feet climbed up, beginning to slowly freeze their body from bottom up. Their hands already trapped in Aisu's ice-sculpture-in-process, they could only stand still and watch themselves freeze. Though, they would throw an insult out here and there.

¨ Aisu you fucking ass! Let us out, now!¨

¨ I'm sorry, but as you guys aren't in any way a superior to me, I'm not obliged to comply. This is my way of making Karma's job easier anyways!¨

¨What the fuck man?? How is this karma?!¨

¨ What do you mean? You guys bumped my shoulder while walking down a hallway a few days ago and didn't even beg for your lives! You just said 'Sorry' and left! Karma, bitch!¨

¨¨ That wasn't even us! That was some guy from the Silver Cross Division!¨
¨Yeah! So now that you know, let us out!¨

Aisu stopped for a minute and pondered this new information.

¨ OOOH, yeah huh! It was a guy from Silver Cross! Whoops! Well, all's well that end's well~ see you guys later!

¨ Wha- hey! What about us, let us out first!¨
¨Damn you AIsu!! Damn you!!¨

Aisu walked away, occasionally pushing on the iced floor with one foot hard, propelling himself forward as he glided over the cold hallway floors. He began to formulate a new plan. One to punish the true imbeciles to blame. This one would surely be more grand. But all in all, it was still just another day.. Just another day.

SABLIER  ETZEL

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:46 pm
The Raiki shall make a effort.

The coldness in the air, the sharpness of the world around him as he awoke from his slumber. Annoyed over the fact he missed an important battle, nor was summoned to deal with the riff raff that appeared lately, he lazily rolled out of his simple designed bed. Anything more complex than simple mattress and sheets were nothing but annoyances. Getting ready for the morning he moved his hand through his hair, to smooth it out before applying his normal style in it. And getting dress, everything so simple why couldn't these other beings in this damn place be as simple to deal with as placing on a outfit. He had to perform his duty’s, files, reports, dealing his other people. And above all keep his skills up, how he longed for battle.

Intellectually, Aisu possesses a genius level intellect. He is also very sharp-witted, being able to figure out the foe powers and gauge their power levels only after one of these attacks, the moment the target before him shows a opening he shall cut them down, and show them the fatal mistake of facing his icy blade. He toned out the world around him, to busy to stress keeping his work up. How many hours? No how many days has been doing this? Since that attack, he been in countless reports, countless urges for a taste of battle. He wanted to get out for a while to get some air. He thought it was about time for him to get out and relax, everyone he saved is out of the dangerzone. Placing his paperwork down, and sitting up he vanished from the base, and appeared elsewhere in the world in an instant.

He appeared in an alleyway and walked out into a busy crowd of this city. Osaka is a city in the Kansai region of Japan's main island of Honshū, the designated city under the Local Autonomy Law, the capital city of Osaka Prefecture and also the heart of Greater Osaka Area. Located at the mouth of the Yodo River on Osaka Bay. Osaka is the third largest city by population after Tokyo and Yokohama. Historically the commercial capital of Japan, Osaka functions as one of the command centers for the Japanese economy. The ratio between daytime and night time population is 141%, the highest in Japan, highlighting its status as an economic center. Its nighttime population is 2.6 million, the third in the country, but in daytime the population surges to 3.7 million, second only after Tokyo. Osaka has traditionally been referred to as the "nation's kitchen". But why did he pick this place to be of all places. Adjusting his hat while walking the streets, feeling rather tired, he stopped into a local cafe, grabbed a newspaper, ordered some tea and took a seat on the outside. Overviewing the city being busy. Shocking how much the world had change. When his tea arrived, and took a very small drink. Normally an extremely bitter tea that is considered a delicacy although it requires some time to get used to. There was another reason he came to this city, unlike other cities in this world. This one had no barrier around it, or very much access to high technology, and this makes finding Aisu a lot harder to do. Slowly finishing his tea, he looked out on this world. However he can’t help but shake that something is “Wrong” in this city reports of people vanishing, and people appearing and killing countless lives. If this goes on, there would be a small outbreak of Hollows who would love nothing more to devour this city.

Strange this vibe deep that shook Aisu core. Having lived for a thirty two years, and seeing the world evolve has made Aisu into a “King” and inside this city, there are many other “Kings” it was a large gathering of powerful beings, but who among them all was the most powerful. Aisu had no answer for that question, as this world holds many powerful beings. While he held such a powerful title and earned it wholeheartedly, you could say he viewed his power with a kind of waver in his heart. A “king” holds nothing more than the “strength” of a ruler and a sensitivity much like that of small animals. That keen awareness for things like movements in the earth crust and weather. Because of that sensitivity, you could say they can sense future crises. They have been able to survive countless mass tragedies. Even survive events that would broken the world countless times. Aisu had felt a Quiver of his own heart, as if from the brink of death. That tiny act the same level of a mosquito bite. As rain fell forth from the sky like bitter sweet memories of long past. As if he felt this city tears throughout the ages of time, heh it was like having the world crush you. Feeling the pain of countless years rush over you like rain. The droplets falling gently down on the terrain. Washing away the sorrow of these stains of time. Looking up towards the sky Aisu was looking over the city and feeling it throughout the rain, every single person. But then like a jolt of lightning that shook his core, in the night sky they were coming. Darkness covered the sky, a flood of Garganta a spiritual pathway connecting Hueco Mundo to other worlds. Besides the Human World and Soul Society, it can open the gates of the Dangai. A turbulence of Reishi blows within Garganta.To move through it, travelers must create footholds using the Reishi. This many at once felt like the city was about to blow down, normal people were about to fall down due to the appearance to so many. This was the problem with the world today, the dimensional fabric of the human world was so very thin, it was a mere amazement that this city wasn’t swallowed by the darkness. Aisu started to count the hollows that he could sense all at once. Just a mere 1000 lesser hollows. With the sudden growth of Hollows this many was no more than a simple wave of a hand to the vastly more powerful beings. Aisu however took the time to study the size and mass of each one.

Why would they come here? There were just mindless beings such a pain to clean up after, however since they just hunger after powerful beings in the city, it was simple to figure out who the main targets shall be. The rain stopped flowing the moment they started to run towards the city, the people panicking, yet a calm breeze blew through the air, as if a spider web was cast over the city, the Hollows as they enter the people tend to call this the “Emperor Ring” A Vortex that even the sturdiest of this worlds beings won’t get near. A untouchable vortex, today's vortex was so enormous that it was preeminent even for the city, all created by a single “king” Aisu looked upon the Hollows, as with a half smile, and lowered his glance as ice appeared the very air that had the hollows butchered them all with a single movement, there bodys sliced into chunks of flesh, that broke into nothing before they even reach the inside of the city. With that the rain vanished at the same time the portals busted by the “wind”, pushing and killing the hollows back to which they came. Aisu did enjoy toying with mere Hollows and his new skill it wasn’t wind but rather countless amounts of cellular sized icy blades that he created from his Zanpkauto he has been testing countless amounts of way to improve himself so he wouldn't get dull, and this city gave him some relaxing moments for toying with those Hollows but it wasn’t enough something was missing, and he knew who he was missing one of the few beings he respected his old Commander Roxy The Card Caster, and in her void she was replaced by Kin, he truly cared for Kin well being and shall do everything in his power to bring forth his justice. This was more than enough time to think and test his skills. He had to return to his paperwork before he is noticed missing.

{A I S U A N Z A I } [APPROVED 0-4+] - Page 2 XmGUKMS
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 pm

「UP FOR ADOPTION NOW」
Since I ain't sure if S_E is still interested in Aisu, and Raiki isn't active on the site, I am going to move Aisu back into adoption at this point.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:59 pm

«YOU ALL ARE IN THE CLEAR NOW»
Alright, due to a change of heart, I am going to go ahead and move Aisu Anzai into Approved NPC's for the time being. I'll just let people control him as it comes.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:32 am

«YOU ALL ARE IN THE CLEAR NOW»
I'll move him back into Approved Vizard for you. So let me do that now.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum