Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter)

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:25 am
James looked at the woman, but only for a moment. He was more interested in watching those trees. He heard her asking why he needed help, but he was a bit more focused on those three trees. His mana was running low. He couldn't keep this up forever. He barely caught that she could help him with martial arts, but only slivers. He was now staring at the trees. "You wanted to know why I need training?" He released his focus on the trees. The first tree shattered back how it was before, then fell, then proceeded to do the same thing as before. "That's why." James said. "Quite frankly, I never was good with using mana, so it's especially hard for me to hold spells for long." James sat down. He needed more energy. "And with healing spells like that, if I can't heal the tree fully before my mana runs out... well... that happens." James glanced at the woman. "See, that's why I shot a small bullet sized rock through there and not a full blown energy ball, like you did. I was starting small." James closed his eyes, and began refreshing his mana.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter)

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:43 am

心臓

Kyron Suzu

Kyron was not expecting that at all. The trees just completely toppled over. She knew something was going to happen when he was staring so intently at them, but that wasn't what she was thinking. Actually, she didn't know what she was thinking, but that wasn't it. "Well... um..." Kyron just stared at the trees, once again rubbing the back of her head, "I see... Yeah. You need a bit of help." Kyron sighed and crossed her arms along her chest again, turning back to him. "You know... Your sarcastic and extremely rude attitude won't get you anywhere with most people." Kyron explained to him, now acting a bit more serious about the situation, "If you want help from someone, you don't attempt to insult them the moment you meet them." She saw now why he actually was desperate enough to ask a woman that he had not only just met, but even didn't seem to like, for help. He needed it. He wasn't going to last very long in a battle, or any other situation that he would have to use his powers to be successful in. "Look... I can attempt to help you out, but I'm not exactly sure what help I am going to be." Kyron said to him and then looked back to the re-fallen trees, "But seeing as you definitely need it. I can try."

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:02 am
James sat there listening to the woman. He changed his eye colour back to silver, then deactivated his contacts. Perhaps she was trying to insult him? Perhaps it was pity? James could not tell the difference. All he knew was that what she was saying was completely true. James closed his eyes and leaned back up against the tree. He needed to get his mana back before he tried any even remote form of training. Martial arts training sounded like it'd be painful. He wanted to know if the woman knew how to use blades. He wanted to know what he could do to further his knowledge of magic. But he supposed first, he'd offer an apology. A simple gesture of kindness couldn't hurt. James swallowed his pride. He couldn't further his power being mean to her, so the suggested course of action was a change in attitude. "Okay. I guess you're right. I'm sorry." He smiled and removed his hood. "By the way, I don't believe I've properly introduced myself. My name is James William Caldwell." He bowed, then rose. "Nice to meet you, Miss...?"
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

心臓

Kyron Suzu

Hearing his apology immediately made Kyron's mood change. She would likely speak a bit kinder to him now, at least for as long as he was able to keep this up. "Your apology is accepted." she said with a smile. It was then that he introduced himself. She nodded and held her hand out to him for him to shake. "My name is Kyron Suzu." she told him and then dropped her hand back to her side, whether he took it to shake or not, "It is nice to meet you as well James." Kyron was currently wearing the same red jacket that most people would see her wear on a daily basis. Not wanting to mess it up for whatever they were about to do, she removed it and hung it over a low branch on one of the trees. Now she was wearing blue jeans and a red tank top shirt. "All right." she said as she began stretching out by swinging her arms back and forth, "What are you wanting to learn first? You say you need more energy, but do you know your own trick on how to get it?" She was going to wait for him to answer, but she didn't think he would understand what she meant. She continued on speaking. "And what I mean by that is..." she said, "For example, for me to gain more energy I have to push myself to a limit that forces me to find some other way to continue going. Usually adrenaline helps in those situations... I also know this chick who has to almost die for her energy to get larger. It differs from person to person."

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 pm
James removed his glove to shake the woman's hand. He supposed he'd play along for awhile, at least until he could fully utilize his own power. James looked at the woman. Kyron, eh? he thought. It was a fitting name. She asked him how he acquired energy. Energy like, mana? She further explained to him something that sounded a bit more like a breaking point, than energy collection. He was still lost. He had no breaking point's to speak of, and James wasn't especially gifted in magic either. His equipment always did all the work. "When you say 'push yourself to the limit', do you mean some type of breaking point?' He asked. "Also," he continued. "I can't even do simple spells without the aide of this glove. I collect my mana from my surroundings. It takes awhile to fully recharge, but it works. But like I said, without this glove, I'm just you're average genius." James smirked. He may not be magically gifted, but he sure was technologically gifted. His ability to invent most anything he set his mind to was his strong suit. Most would have taken years to even begin using mana, James included, but with his glove, he could use it like a pro. "Also, do you teach bladework? I have something I'd like to invent, but I can't until I have the skill required to use it." James wanted to make daggers. Nothing beats getting up close and personal with your enemies. Come to think of it, James thought. "Martial arts sounds fine too." He said lastly.

The Boy in the Forest. (Training. Sub-chapter) - Page 2 Jwc_zpsdn29gwsc
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:55 pm

心臓

Kyron Suzu

Kyron was dumbfounded. By the look of his equipment, she figured that he was using it to 'help' his power, not completely give it to him. She listened to him all the way through, hearing all of his questions and statements, but said nothing until he mentioned the martial arts being okay. "Yeah, I can do martial arts. I don't fight with blades..." Kyron said bluntly and then moved onto her own question for him, "Wait, wait, wait... You mean you have no power at all? This glove gives you everything you n-...." She stopped right there. There was no point of making him repeat himself. He might even be a little touchy on the subject as well, which she wasn't meaning to offend him at the moment. "Okay, okay. Look. I'm sorry about that." Kyron said sincerely, "I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting. I will do my best to help you out, but I don't think I do anything with blades. I don't think it was something I ever learned, but the martial arts I can help with. Who knows, maybe over a bit of training we can get a few powers into ya!" She reached up and attempted to set a hand on his head, in her own way of showing she cared about him. Although they had just met, she wasn't one to just push him aside. She'd trust him until he gave her a reason not to, but touching will still be off limits until she says otherwise. She would also follow any rules he set as well, but that was up to him. "So, whatcha wanna learn first?"

JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm
Kyron seemed to have misunderstood his meaning. As soon as she'd stopped her first sentence, he saw a chance to clarify. He didn't want to say that his glove did all of the work... "Actually," James started. "My glove only manipulates the mana flow, so that I can utilize it. As it stands, I'm quite unstable with my mana control. My glove aides with that. That is all. The magic is already within me, this glove simply... taps into it." He'd hoped he'd explained well enough. Wait, why was Kyron apologizing? She'd said nothing wrong. James' mana flow was not much of a big deal to him, as he'd solved that problem with his own ideas. Besides, he didn't need her pity. James was fine on his own. He was certain he'd figure out all that she could teach him on his own... Someday. Of course, James didn't have until "someday", so he was willing to accept whatever aide came his way. "I guess it just wasn't what I was expecting. I will do my best to help you out, but I don't think I do anything with blades. I don't think it was something I ever learned, but the martial arts I can help with. Who knows, maybe over a bit of training we can get a few powers into ya!" Kyron said. Wait, again, what was she expecting? James really needed training in bladework, but he supposed that was something for another day, possibly another person. Training was fine with him. All he needed was to further his power, and then plan how he wanted to use it. She attempted to pet him on the head, but he caught her hand. So you can touch me, but I can't touch you? I see how it is. James thought. He removed his hood and hat, and replaced her hand on his head. James was prepared to speak, when the woman cut him off. "So, whatcha wanna learn first?" James looked at the woman. She couldn't teach him practically anything that might be useful to him, but only something completely new to him. He sighed. "Martial arts, I suppose." James just hoped she was good at that because it seemed to be all she knew. James removed his mana gloves, and replaced them with his regular black leather gloves. If it was to be hand-to-hand combat, he didn't want to break this woman's fists. Or anything else of hers... James shuddered. She seemed like the type to lose her temper.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum