Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Staff Template

+44
Jeff just Jeff
||-BlankMystery-||
JJ
Toxic
supa cute chibi
Blade
Gin
~Amaya~
Ninian
Hayuko
::-[Kazuki Hikamori]-::
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Taichou
Tsuna
Grand
Rena
Akemi★
Portaliya
Elendril
Roiben Miyamoto
Teitoku
Majestic Moose
M A G I
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Genpaku
Dai
Zero
Silim
Ræn
Pockeh
MaidInAmn
SoullessSingularity
Kurokotsu Dokueki
Tsubine
Urufu
Kenshin
Raiki
Retori
Ryu Shadowmoore
Dr.Hiro
JohnSeever
Ravana
THEFROST
48 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Template - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Staff Template - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Staff Template - Page 19 Empty Re: Staff Template

Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:58 pm
Starting from this point on, I am now demoting Kenji to member based on a long and gruling meeting amongst other admins and advisors. (UHCM was not present) This is based on the fact that she has only been doing the duties of an app checker in addition to simply archiving post, randomly posting things in general and just not being up to par with the other admin in terms of work. This does not mean we are doing this out of spite, biterness or hate, but we just do not feel you are ready for admin yet and I wish I had simply trained you more over the course of the year so that would be ready for your TRUE time to be admin which was SUPPOSE to be Summer 2012 before Matthew had left during the summer. I am very sorry for this happening, but if you still wish to be staff, you may apply for Janitor and start your way back up by getting more serious about your job.

If you have any questions, concerns, comments or anything; get in contact with admins or advisors ONLY. Other then that, we will proceed with the demotion process until you come online later today or tomorrow.

~ The Frost

Staff Template - Page 19 WVMWLOu
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Template - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Staff Template - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:15 pm
Name: Cody Hill

Position Requesting: Trial Janitor

Staff Experience: I've been an app checker for two months now I believe, I was a janitor before for about two months, and also an app checker before that for a month.

RolePlay Experience: I've been role playing for five years, my most recent threads are below.

Shadin Thread

Battle Royal Thread

Casual Koichi Thread

What Makes You Good Staff: I say this in every single one of these things I make, it isn't up to me to decide what makes me good or bad, its those around me that have to make that decision, point blank.

Additional Comments: I understand that there are 3 janitors, but I thought I'd apply for it anyways, after speaking over with a close friend in the xat about it, I took the initiative to do this. I know that I have somewhat of an Attitude problem, which is my biggest problem, but I promised myself, and others, that I would work towards to making it way better, I just wish for the chance to take a trial run, if thats fine with you. If I am to be successful, its up to you what entails, other than that, thanks for regarding this post.

Staff Template - Page 19 FXpoQxJ
Staff Template - Page 19 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Template - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0Staff Template - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:28 am
Alright, I'll be approving you for this position on behalf of the staff. Do us proud bro.

Staff Template - Page 19 Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Template - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Staff Template - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:29 pm
From this point onward, Sakuya is being demoted to member status. There was a meeting amongst higher ranking staff and we all came to a mutual agreement that things weren't working out for you to be a janitor. I was not impressed with the work quality, you have been avoiding coming online due to personal matters which even Pockeh got over, you were short-tempered or petty when it came to meetings and we felt that basically you were better off being a member as I state time and time again, not everyone is cut out for staff.

Thus, if you have any further question, contact me or Tsubine. Otherwise, this ends my demotion post.

[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Template - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue500/999999Staff Template - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:32 pm
Name:Levaughn "Rook" Tam
Position Requesting: App Checker

Staff Experience: This is my first time joining a Roleplaying Site Staff, so i have little to no experience.Apart from reading most of the apps on this forum and making my own personal checks and approvals which i go over to ensure a 'perfect' Character App.
RolePlay Experience:
What Makes You Good Staff: Well my idea of good staff associates itself with some of the qualities i have and what most are comfortable with.I'm patient, co-operative, trust worthy and Neutral. Holding no sides to an argument and quick to resolve it. In decision making i may comply with what ever is suitable so long as it's played by the book, I'll also keep an open mind and not quickly deny any ideas i may find myself objective towards.I may not have any experience but I'm quick to learn and ready to assist those who need my help.

Also, as i should mention the reason why i am trustworthy. Is that I've been here for awhile, not as much as other members but long enough to prove myself capable and loyal enough for this site.(MOTM Runner-Up,Motm Winner,Moty Winner)

Additional Comments:Thanks to Pocks for giving me a moral push in attempt to sign up.

Staff Template - Page 19 RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:35 am

I will be able to give you a more definite answer after we have a staff meeting. I want to discuss some things with other staff before we go ahead and make any type of moves. So, thank you for having patience and you'll get a definite YES or NO answer in the next few days.

Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Template - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0/0Staff Template - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 pm
Name: Zach or Ravana
Position Requesting: Janitor

Staff Experience: Been an app checker for a while now.

RolePlay Experience: about 6-7 years by now
Newest finished app - https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4305-okita-souji-approved-0-5
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4433-el-color-rojo-diablo-and-ashlei
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4969-a-time-to-shatter-reality-private-ravana

What Makes You Good Staff: Well, I've finally made some real changes in my personality and attitude. Oh, and Frost and Tsubine approve.

Staff Template - Page 19 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Template - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Staff Template - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:43 pm
Auto-approved due to unanimous decision in the Admin/Advisor Meeting.

Tsubine's Character List
[ROOK]
[ROOK]
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Template - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue500/999999Staff Template - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:16 pm
Name:Levaughn "Rook" Tam
Position Requesting: Npc Controller

Staff
Experience: This is my first time joining a Roleplaying Site Staff, so i
have little to no experience.Apart from reading most of the apps on
this forum and making my own personal checks and approvals which i go
over to ensure a 'perfect' Character App.
RolePlay Experience:
What
Makes You Good Staff: Well my idea of good staff associates itself with
some of the qualities i have and what most are comfortable with.I'm
patient, co-operative, trust worthy and Neutral. Holding no sides to an
argument and quick to resolve it. In decision making i may comply with
what ever is suitable so long as it's played by the book, I'll also keep
an open mind and not quickly deny any ideas i may find myself objective
towards.I may not have any experience but I'm quick to learn and ready
to assist those who need my help.

Also, as i should mention the
reason why i am trustworthy. Is that I've been here for awhile, not as
much as other members but long enough to prove myself capable and loyal
enough for this site.(MOTM Runner-Up,Motm Winner,Moty Winner)

Additional Comments:Thanks to Pocks for giving me a moral push in attempt to sign up.

Staff Template - Page 19 RookSig_zpspqnzfuv0
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Staff Template - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Staff Template - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:55 pm
Name: Cody Hill

Position Requesting: Bump to Mod

Staff Experience: You know my staff experiance by now xD

RolePlay Experience: You know this aswell... xD

What Makes You Good Staff: NOT My opinion

Additional Comments: This was decided already.

Staff Template - Page 19 FXpoQxJ
Staff Template - Page 19 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum