Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family]

+12
Moka
Nirx
Horus Sariel
tina
Shizuo
Sage
Cookies
Teitoku
Carter
Sinpoder
Kanda
THEFROST
16 posters
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue17560/99999The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family]

Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:19 am
The Asthavon Sign-up Template
x Character Name: Silvia Asthavon
x Character App: Work In Progress
x Reasons For Joining: While it is unknown what close of a relationship between both herself and Mana holds during their human days, ever since her creation, she's been one of the sisters within the Asthavon family, which she had sworn her every loyalty to the very family that had took her in.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family]

Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:59 am

«EVERYTHING SEEMS ABOUT LEGIT TO ME»

If it hasn't been said already, I'm going to go ahead and give Dragon Slayer, Kiriel and Cookies the approval needed to get them into these positions for The Royal Asthavon Family. I'll be updating the list a little awhile after this post and we'll then go on from there.

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:18 pm
x Character Name: Lialis Asthavon
x Character App: WIP
x Reasons For Joining: In the process of a danava demon being created, Mana's blood had dripped into the spot where the process was taking place, and so, the danava demon, when finally conceived had possessed Asthavon Blood. That, and, the face claim I'm gonna use is from BRS :3 seems fitting to make her an Asthavon

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:12 am

«MAKING SOME UPDATES ON LISTINGS»

Alright, it's been awhile since I updated these listings and I went ahead and took the liberty of doing so. I've added a few new Asthavon's, bumped Mike up to brother, added in Kiriel/Khala/Dragon Slayer and added a position for their pets along with making updated app links to some characters. Additionally, we'll just put Saliber's claim on hold until she returns.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:15 am
x Character Name: Inami Asthavon
x Character App: Inami Asthavon
x Reasons For Joining: She is both an Asthavon and a royal of shadow fall, further more i had been planning to make her for awhile and never got around to it, hence why it was sitting in the infanta spot unfinished for awhile, and finally she would be the youngest Asthavon at around 300 years of age.

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:20 am

«EVERYTHING IS IN THE CLEAR NOW»

I don't find any issues with the claim you posted up since I gave you approval for it. Therefore, I'm going to add Inami to the sisterhood and place her there.

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:10 pm
x Character Name: Meru
x Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10984-meru-wip-demon (WIP)
x Reasons For Joining: Due to Meru's energy vampirism, when she was young she was a danger for the average demon to be around, seeing as she would drain their energy from them until they died. Within the first 2 years of her life, it became clear that the amount of energy needed to satiate her was increasing at an alarming rate. In order to stop her from accidentally killing another demon while at the same time allowing her to have a life beyond a sealed off room, Meru was adopted in to the Asthavon family in order that she be surrounded by the strongest demons, ones who would not be harmed by her feeding.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:56 am
x Character Name: Lephantis Raknis Ashtavon
x Character App: W.I.P App
x Reasons For Joining: Black Rock Shooter based FC for one. Lephantis was created in an experiment utilizing several samples of Ashtavon dna gathered from any battlefield they had been present in. This results in Lephantis being, in a way, both the son and brother of the Ashtavon's due to his creation from their dna.
Nirx
Nirx
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue55/100The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (55/100)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:47 pm
x Character Name: Nasrin Asthavon
x Character App: N/A as of now
x Reasons For Joining: Every Family needs a Black Sheep, or in this case a White Sheep among a sea of Black Sheep.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue18015/999999The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:23 pm
x Character Name: Nanaya Asthavon
x Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12224-nanaya-asthavon-4-3-demon
x Reasons For Joining: Born into the Ashtavon family by Mana (Mama Mana!) and some unknown demon. Nanaya is one of the daughters of Mana. She can be helpful and quite useful to Mana (or any Ashtavon) just as long as one disguises it as a "game". This character loves playing around, playing is fun for this character but Nanaya is definitely determined to win in a fight because winning is amazing.
[Adding on to that once I add in the abilities from her history into the actual abilities section she can actually be good for undercover projects. Since if her hairclip is removed she becomes less like herself, not really remembering who she is.]
Nana really loves the Ashtavon family to the point where she will willingly punish anyone that dares to mess with fellow Ashtavon members.

Joining Asthavon is also a very good suggestion a certain helpful someone told me. Also like what many said before Nana's appearance does fit since her FC is from one of the many Black Rock Shooter series. Also...bunny girl~ ^.^ Who doesn't like bunny girls? ^.^
And
Nanaya: Mama Mana! (This phrase amuses me. I hope it amuses you too~)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum