Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family]

+12
Moka
Nirx
Horus Sariel
tina
Shizuo
Sage
Cookies
Teitoku
Carter
Sinpoder
Kanda
THEFROST
16 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family]

Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:21 pm

«LETS REVIEW ALL THESE REQUEST NOW»

I suppose I'll start things off with Meru. I meant to clear it out months ago, but I am going to go ahead and give her the clear to become Asthavon Related. Afaik, Katana should be looking out for her or something to that effect.

With Lephantis Raknis Ashtavon? If Horus is still working on that project, I don't have much of a problem with him joining among the ranks of Asthavon. Just keep going at it and I look forward to see the finished product whenever you have that guy done. So update me on that whenever you get this message.

For Nirx -- I am going to need a bit more reasoning with this character. Why are you signing her up for the Asthavon? What is she gonna bring to the table? How did she join them? Where? etc, etc, etc.

And for Nanaya? Since we already worked pretty knee deep into that character, I am going to automatically approve her to join the ranks of the Asthavon. So let the bunny madness ensue within the family.

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Empty Re: The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family]

Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:00 pm
The Asthavon Sign-up Template
x Character Name: Kururai Osamerukami
x Character App: Will be remaking his App soon, since he would've changed quite a bit due to his threads.
x Reasons For Joining: While I don't expect him to be recognised or even known to be in the family yet and therefore seen as a part of the asthavon family in anyway, he still does have Asthavon blood in him from Inami [ See this thread ]. For now, this is jus a sort of officiating thing, to establish that he has the bloodline in him. Perhaps it'll be reflected in his demonic energy that it's similar to Asthavon Energy signatures and whatnot.

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:37 pm

For the most part, with Kururai Osamerukami, I will have him be known by Mana at this point. The reason for this is because she can sense her sisters through extrasensory means and the activation of a new Asthavon is within her realm of possibility of sensing with someone like Inami pulling the trigger. Although she hasn't said much of anything, he'll be jotted down as Inami's problem and one of Threshold as of this point.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:13 pm
x Character Name: Neoveta Asthavon
x Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12440-neoveta-asthavon-the-queen-s-weapon-wip-npc#79199
x Reasons For Joining: Neoveta is going to be joining the family because she was crafted in the aftermath of London. Taking bits and pieces from Mana/Khala, she was forged in order to look after New London if The Queen herself is not there. Neoveta was also created to be an additional resource and tool for the Asthavon's and Shadow Fall alike. So for the most part, she looks favorably upon other Asthavon's when she isn't a tired mess.

x Character Name: Liu Asthavon
x Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11927-liu-tounao-overseer-of-the-underworld-2-hell-guardian-wip
x Reasons For Joining: Liu is also going to be related to the Asthavon family, but she'll be noted as a distant family member. Being that the second layer of Hell is influenced by the current rule of Demon World, Mana can be considered Liu's mother and one she recognizes, begrudgingly, as a mom. She is not known to have many close relationships to other Asthavon's at this time.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:52 am
From the Sirsa Lands' King,
Dayalu Seishin

To The Asthavon Family, I formally invite you all to come and take part in celebration of the former King's life and rule. While, I'm aware that I did not start my relationship with this family on the right terms, years ago. I would like you to attend so that we may correct that and begin anew. Whether or not, you wish to attend is up to you, but I hope to see you there.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shoku
Shoku
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:41 pm
x Character Name: Newt Fuzzywicks
x Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12640-newt-fuzzywicks-finished
x Reasons For Joining: Id like Newt to join, because I think he would make a good pet to mana and that he would excel at spying and missions that require his presence not to be known.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:12 pm

Everything looks good with the application that was posted above. Therefore, I am going to go ahead and add it into the pet section of The Asthavon Family. Welcome to the nesting, Nezzy.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:57 pm
x Character Name: Anna Leonhardt Asthavon
x Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t12743-anna-leonhardt-asthavon-the-second-coming-of-asmo-feraki-wip-npc#81164
x Reasons For Joining: Another one of Mana's many spawn.

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:26 pm
x Character Name: Kuana Asthavon
x Character App: Kuanastha
x Reasons For Joining: One of the original Asthavon sisters back in their Iahhel days in the compound.
x Extra Note(s): Also, as Kururai individually no longer exists, he should be removed from the listing.

The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999The Royal Asthavon Family [Demon World's Prime Royal Family] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:49 am
x Character Name: Yuukinan: Rakshasa of Slaughter
x Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16153-yuukinan-rakshasa-of-the-slaughter-approved-2-4-3-1?highlight=Yuukinan
x Reasons For Joining: While Yuukinan isn't the best when it comes to "family" but, she's one of the older Rakshasa and she believes she can find some semblance of a "place" with the Asthavon's.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum