Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:38 am
Put Some More Shit Here

What Is This Thread For

» Shit Here: Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.

What Is This Thread For

» Shit Here: Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection - Page 3 Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:59 am
MAKE UP A TITLE SOMEWHERE HERE
PUT SOME TITLE OR SHIT HERE
Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:19 pm

MY TITLE SOMEWHERE

THE SECTION WHERE I PUT SOMETHING DOWN IN HERE

» Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

LET US TEST SOME MORE ON THIS SYSTEM SO WE CAN TEST

» You will normally lose a canon when you happen to go inactive. We can determine this if your account has been inactive for a month and you haven't posted in an activity check. You can also lose a canon by, of course, dying inside of a thread. The Platinum Hearts staff also has grounds to remove canons if we feel they aren't being portrayed correctly; such as if someone is RPing their behavior wrong mostly. Staff can also remove a canon from a members account as punishment if need be.

HOW TO PUT MORE TESTING IN MY SYSTEM TO TEST

» Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

PUT SOME TESTING INFORMATION IN HERE NOW

» TTesting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:56 pm

TITLE HERE OR SOMETHING

What is this thread for? Well, if you partook in the second miniburst event, then you are obviously here to collect your prizes below:

» PUT SOMETHING: For post that is completed? You will receive two million yen. So if you do a whole set of five, you'll be able to receive upwards of ten million yen for this little challenge.

» MORE STUFF: You will receive five awesome points for each post that is apart of this mini-mission.

» MOXX POTION: If you are able to get ten post in this challenge somehow, then you'll be able to receive a tier upgrade for any character below 0-4.

» POTENTIAL WILL UPGRADE: If six to ten posts are made by a single character, then there is the potential for a Willpower upgrade. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

» COOL THINGS: The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
» That's fairly simple. All you have to do is gather up your post that were made during your duration of time allotted during the challenge and a staff member will overview them and then approve you for the prizes.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
» If you do not post in this thread, you will not receive the prizes associated with the event. As this is the only place that upgrades from the event are allowed.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:07 pm
This thread is meant to be tethered to this one for bonus points:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11400-thefrost-s-year-long-challenge-tracker-thread

Things like apps/missions/equipment/board and other post like that will be added from 2014 for me

Smiley face
[THEFROST]'s YEAR LONG CHALLENGE BONUS

KEEPING TRACK OF MY POST THROUGHOUT THE YEAR

My Posting Record - THUS FAR
1st Post: N/A
2nd Post: N/A
3rd Post: N/A
4th Post: N/A
5th Post: N/A
6th Post: N/A
7th Post: N/A
8th Post: N/A
9th Post: N/A
10th Post: N/A
11th Post: N/A
12th Post: N/A
13th Post: N/A
14th Post: N/A
15th Post: N/A
16th Post: N/A
17th Post: N/A
18th Post: N/A
19th Post: N/A
20th Post: N/A
21st Post: N/A
22nd Post: N/A
23rd Post: N/A
24th Post: N/A
25th Post: N/A
26th Post: N/A
27th Post: N/A
28th Post: N/A
29th Post: N/A
30th Post: N/A
31st Post: N/A
32nd Post: N/A
33rd Post: N/A
34th Post: N/A
35th Post: N/A
36th Post: N/A
37th Post: N/A
38th Post: N/A
39th Post: N/A
40th Post: N/A
41st Post: N/A
42nd Post: N/A
43rd Post: N/A
44th Post: N/A
45th Post: N/A
46th Post: N/A
47th Post: N/A
48th Post: N/A

Posting Total: n/a
Bonus Total: N/A

Grand Total: N/A

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:51 am; edited 2 times in total

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:08 pm

MY MINIBURST CHALLENGE

Keeping Track Of My Threads

1st Post: N/A
2nd Post: N/A
3rd Post: N/A
4th Post: N/A
5th Post: N/A
6th Post: N/A

TOTAL: 0/7
Wordcount: N/A

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:54 am

EQUIPMENT TEMPLATE GOES HERE
  • Item Name: (State the name, if any, of your item)
  • Item Type: (Is it commonly available to anyone, a specific race, one person?)

• Used For: Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

• Item Description: Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

• Obtained From:Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track.
  • Yen Price: (If you were to buy this item, realistically, how much would you pay for it? This will be done on a case by case bases, but some pieces of equipment may be taxed depending on what it

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:34 pm

«PUT SOME STUFF HERE MAN»

TEST STUFF

• Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go.

TEST STUFF

• Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go.

TEST STUFF

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:44 pm

❅ TESTING THE SYSTEM MATE ❅
∙ TO EXPERIMENT WITH THE GAME A BIT ∙

∞ MORE STUFF GOES IN HERE ∞

★ Section: Westing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

∞ MORE STUFF GOES IN HERE ∞

★ Section: Westing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway.

❅ THE END BITS GO HERE ❅

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:22 pm

«PUT SOME TEXT HERE»

•NEXT SERIES OF CHARACTER CLASSES•

PUT SOME TEXT HERE WHY DON'T YA

Put More Stuff Here

» Placer Text:Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Put More Stuff Here

» Placer Text:Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

PUT SOME TEXT HERE WHY DON'T YA

Put More Stuff Here

Put More Stuff Here

[-END HERE-]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum