Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection Empty [THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:58 pm
Photobucket

• YOU ALL GOT THE CLEAR •

I've checked both of your applications and I don't really see any sort of problem with them after reviewing.
Therefore, I'll be deducting the yen from your account and going into the admin panel later in order to make the needed changes to your profiles.

Photobucket

I've checked both of your applications and I don't really see any sort of problem with them after reviewing.
Therefore, I'll be deducting the yen from your account and going into the admin panel later in order to make the needed changes to your profiles.

Photobucket

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection

Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:09 pm
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Casual Template Collection

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:34 pm
BLAH BLAH BLAH
X
Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
X
Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go.

BLAH BLAH BLAH
X

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:41 pm
BLAH BLAH BLAH
x
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH
x
BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 pm
TEST

• Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go.

TEST

• Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go. Testing the system to check the flow in the beat of the rhytum let's all go.

TEST

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:34 pm
THE FROST'S HEADER STUFF

THE FROST'S HEADER STUFF

• Test
  • Test
  • Test

THE FROST'S HEADER STUFF

• Test
  • Test
  • Test

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:44 am
-AN IMAGE GOES HERE-
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

MORE SHIT GOES HERE YO

EVEN MOAR SHIT - Goes Over Here
● N/A
● N/A
● N/A
● N/A
● N/A
● N/A
● N/A
TOTAL: N/A

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 7:03 am
MUH OTM TEMPLATES

photo 1343789075899.png
THE OTM FINALS

THE TIME TO CAST YOUR VOTES FOR THE OF THE MONTH FINALS HAS COME!

HERE IS SOME GENERAL GREETINGS
There isn't very much that needs to be explained here. Those who were nominated are now here to compete for your votes! Vote for the one that you feel deserves to be Character Of The Month!

THE RULES TO THE OTM FINALS?
You can only vote once!
To vote, use the poll above and post the name below!
YOUR VOTE IS ONLY COUNTED IF YOU PUT IT IN THE POLL.

WHAT ARE THE PRIZES FOR THE OF THE MONTH FINALS?
First Place: Five million yen, skill upgrade, ten awesome points, 10% discount in any shop of choice (in this site, not in real life! Sorry!) And an image set on the side bar to your right personally stylized by [TheFrost].
Second Place: One Million yen, five Awesome Points, 5% discount in any shop of choice, and an honorary mentioning.
Third Place: Five thousand yen, and an honorary mentioning.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 24, 2013 7:20 am
Photobucket

«- PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED -»

« Application Checklist »
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Will Skill Sheet »

• Willpower/Determination: Master
  • Mental Deduction: Advanced
  • Pain Endurance: Master
  • Focus: Advanced

Comments/Notes: Giving you a Level Three DE Class.

Tier: 1-3++

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:33 pm
 photo 1343789075899.png
THE YEN SYSTEM

THIS IS HOW THE MONEY SYSTEM WORKS ON THIS VERY SITE OF PLATINUM HEARTS

THE INTRODUCTION
» PUT SHIT HERE

Go Here For Character/Tier Upgrades: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5378-the-skill-upgrade-store
Go Here For Site Related Things: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2173-have-yen-customize-your-account-get-messages-on-annoucements-get-graphic-work-and-more

AUTOMATIC YEN STUFF
» PUT YO TEST SHIT HERE

THE MISSION RULE
» MORE SHIT
FOR ANTAGS THIS IS IMPORTANT
» TOO MUCH SHIT

HOW TO EARN MORE YEN
» OVERLOAD OF SHIT

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum