Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Empty A suny day in the Park and a night walker?

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:53 pm
The sun’s rays shining down and the crisp clean air blowing by. This park was beautiful sight to most. Even Charlotte a Sueki that by their very nature is week to the sun power was enjoying this day. Without a cloud in the sky she happily walked the path. With an umbrella in hand to block its light from hitting her Charlotte ways looking at all the other humans passing her by. Some time she thought it unfair that Sueki must keep to the dark. To her it felt like she could only truly know half of the world’ the darkest half. Charlotte full well knows that there is not place under the sun for her’ but as long as she has the umbrella at least thought two parallel lines can be so very close to touching if only for a small time.

Charlotte would take a seat on one of the park benches and close her eyes so she could take in all the smells and the sounds. “ aaaa to be normal.” Charlotte would be extremely relaxed by the scent of the flowers." so vary lovely out here. I wonder what I should do with this time. " Charlotte would say it very low as if it was only meant for her own ears.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Empty Re: A suny day in the Park and a night walker?

Mon May 13, 2013 1:49 am
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Ryoohki

Ryo-ohki would be seen marching down the street with her arms swaying back at fourth at her side. She had heard about a park that she was so interested in checking out. Everyone was stareing at her because of just how cute and adorable this little girl was. And some just out of shock to see a furry child walking down the streets. She soon reached the park area and gave a small smile as she glanced around takeing in all the sights. Offering a big smile she hoped around happily as a butterfly slowly fluttered past her line of sight. She saw many diffrent types fluttering around as well. As soon as she started to chase one another moved past her line of sight and she would instantly begin chaseing that one as well. She had a bit smile on her lips as she harmlessly jumped and ran after the butterflys that she ended up catching a glimpse of.

Yay yay they are so adorable. I want to hold one! She would be screaming these words out. Though anyone who was not able to understand cat would have no clue what this adorable looking little girl was actually saying. To them it would only sound like alot of meow's and mya's being said in a slightly fast pace. Though the looks on her face would show that what ever she said that she was happy to be saying it all the same. She did not pay attention to anything around her so she really did not notice some one else that may have been in the area in general. The smile played upon her lips as she continued to innocently chase after the butterflies.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Empty Re: A suny day in the Park and a night walker?

Sun May 19, 2013 9:19 pm

Charlotte watch as an odd looking thing was walking down the pathway in the park. It had big ears and fur all over its body. She couldn't help but laugh under her breath at the sight of it. Here she was trying to enjoy a normal day and act like a normal human for once and this think walks by. The laugh was not really negatively towards Ryo-ohki, but was more so for how nothing is really normal any more in this world.

Charlotte would watch this animal closely as it tries to catch the butterflies. It looked so innocent and was acting so very playful. It was undoubtedly humanoid and seemed to be childlike if not an actual child of whatever its race is. This thing had gained Charlotte’s interest and having the interest of a sueki is not always a good thing. Being day light there was not much she could do as the umbrella was her only protection. Charlotte was thinking to herself. ‘Now however should I get the lovely little flower to come over here? Aa I know,’ Charlotte started whistling a lovely tune while using her Alluring voice ability.
This ability reacts with the pleasure center of the brain so if Ryo-ohki has a brain it will work on her to make her feel an attraction to Charlotte. Ryo was not her target its just her ability would effect everyone in the area. Charlotte’s real target was the butterflies as the ability would make them all come fluttering to her and do their courtship dance around her. This would make Charlotte look like a princess from a fairytale.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Sun May 19, 2013 9:32 pm
*blinked as she heard the whistleing sound. she then watched the butterflies moveing towards someone. Tilting her head to one side she slowly followed them. Her curiosity was peeked. Though she heard the whistleing her brain was mostly synthetic unable to really take in anything outside of time spent with people. She could form close if not loving bonds with people the more time around them that she spends. Or if it was a food that the speicies she was part of would love. she soon reached the lady though she remained in the sun not to sure of if she should take the chance of getting to close to the lady before her. Hello lady. How are you today? She asked curiously. Though if the lady did not understand cat or a hybrid of cat and rabbit she would only hear Meow's and Mya's.

Ryo-ohki tilted her head to the side not knowing if her words would be understood though she did playfully wave to the lady. Animal's seem to love you lady. she said with a smile. Still not knowing if her words would be understood at all. She decided to say the one word she did know. Pointing to her shirt that had two carrots on it she gave a soft smile. She was only really able to say this one word in a language that other's could understand though. c c Carrot. She said with a playful smile as she giggled playfully.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 6:12 pm
Charlotte watched as the girl followed the butterflies over and as far as she knew she would be thinking her voice had worked on Ryo-ohki. Charlotte come to this conclusion based off of how Ryo reacted to the sound. Though it did not really affect her is did do its job none the less as now the odd childlike thing was standing before her allowing Charlotte to get a better look. Charlotte was thinking to herself ‘hmm a little girl. I wonder what she is doing out here all alone. This might be tasty.’ Charlotte looked at the girl as she was making Meow sounds. Charlotte would Meow back to her by using her Language Chip/ Speech Chip as she was using cat Language. “I am doing well. It is quite lovely this morning is it not?” Charlotte would keep a gentle smile on her face. “Yes animals are beautiful things especially butterflies. But you must be genital with them and not touch there wings at all or it will hurt them.” Charlotte giggled as Ryo said Carrot. “Are you hungry? I am sorry to say I have no carrots on me but there is a fresh produce stall up the path a bit. If you like I can walk with you and get some.” Walking with Charlotte on the path would not be dangerous at all seeing how almost the entire park has the sun’s rays shining down on it and she can not leave the darkness of her umbrella.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 20, 2013 6:31 pm
Ryo-ohki would gently nod her head as she stared up at the lady before her. She was rather hungry sense she had not yet eaten anything and she was one who never did feel right unless she had a yummy carrot in hand. yes i am rather hungery. Though i must admit i do belive i need to get used to everything i can do. I am used to the child state. but i still need alotta work with my adult form. I tend to be to afraid to go into it cause i fall down alot and it rather hurts when i fall. She stated with a soft frown remembering when she had fallen down the dirst time she took her adult state. Shaking the memorys from her ehad she glanced around and looked to the stall that had the carrots. Her eyes seemed to go wide with excitement as she saw them.

Stareing at the carrots her body seemed to move on its own and ran over to the stall a soft smile on her lips as she stared at the carrots. She knew she was in a diffrent world but she could not help but wounder if the carrots here were just as sweet and delectable as they were from where she was pulled away from. Though the more she thought about her home the more it made her want to cry. As she stared the tears would seem to start to fall from her eyes as they grew big and had a wave like effect to them. The person who owned the stall looked at Ryo and tilted their head to one side. Seeing how she was crying the man thought it would cheer her up if she offered a sample of his carrot's to her. Ryo got handed a single carrot and as she stared at it she slowly began to nibble on it and a smile played upon her lips as she tried it. It was alot like what she had gotten at her home and she loved it. She was still depressed though but she decided it would be best to try not to think about it to much for the time being.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 25, 2013 2:21 pm
Charlotte would politely listen to all this child has to say. Charlotte was happy to know this was not really a child but something that can alter the age it looks. Charlotte thinking ‘ This could be a lot of fun’ to herself. Charlotte speaking in a calm voice would say. “A lot of things hurt the first time we do them. But it gets better as you keep trying. If you are falling maybe you need some help getting used to it. Someone to help you not to fall as you take small steps and strides. Tell you’re able to do it on your own.”

Charlotte would smile as Ryo-ohki ran over to the stall. Charlotte getting up and carefully/slowly walking over to Ryo. Charlotte was being carefull so she would not move to fast to make sure her umbrella would not catch too much wind and shift off of her As well her grip on it was tight in case of wind gust. Charlotte smiling at the stall owner started to remove a coin purse. As she pulled the purse out she would use her Alluring voice.” We would like two dozen of them please sir.”

The shop keeper being completely susceptible to her ability would start to blush as feelings of lust flooded his mind. The stall keeper quickly gathering up 24 of them and placing them in a wicker basket. As he gave them to Charlotte the only words he would manage to say was “ nnn no charge.” To witch Charlotte replied "Thank you, kind Sir”.

Charlotte putting her coin purse away would look at Ryo. ”Is there any spot in this park you would like to go where we can sit down as you eat?”
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 25, 2013 3:16 pm
Ryo would slowly tilt her head as she glanced around the park. I do not really know. I've never been in this dimension before. So i do not know much about this place. She stated as she glanced around and pointed to a bench in the shade. She figured it would be nice and cool in the shade sense it was a nice warm day. How about over there? She stated as she turned to the man who gave them the carrots. Thank you kind sir. Looking at the way she was no one would expect that someone that could be considered overly crazy and excentrite in the way she created things. created something as adorable as ryo-ohki.

Ohh by the way i am Ryo-ohki. Thankfully my name is not as well known here as in the demension i come from. She said with a soft smile as she places a hand over her mouth as she giggled. She then ran around the nice lady before she turned and ran over to the bench to sit down. Her feet would not touch the floor so she gently waved her legs as she giggled. that is true but i think i should be like my creator. She thinks its better to stay a kid cause of all those rules or something like that. I do not really understand it all sense im not really bound to the rules she complained about.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 31, 2013 4:20 pm
Charlotte looking over to where the child had pointed would smile.” Yes that would be lovely” Charlotte would giggle as this furry little thing ran around her.” Your full of energy aren't you? And it’s a pleasure to meet you Ryo-Chan. My name is Charlotte Elizabeth Zuzarte.” Charlotte would give Ryo a one handed curtsy as the other hand could not leave the umbrella.

Charlotte slowly walked over to the park bench and taking a seat by her. ”I don’t think growing up is a bad thing. And there are rules to all ages. Rather you follow them or not is up to you in the end. That being said there are lots of freedoms in this world that you can only do if you meet a certain age requirement.” Charlotte would than hand Ryo the wicker basket. “Beautiful things like parties where the lights shimmer and sparkle in a way that almost seems like magic. Being able to be out on the street at night without the cops picking you up. There are a lot of freedoms a child is not allowed here. We do this for the safety of her young.”
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 31, 2013 4:30 pm
Ryo-ohki would slowly nod as she offered a soft smile. Yea but law's here do not really apply to me. Cause if i ever get annoyed here i could always go to a diffrent planet. Im not bound to the planet i am on like most though. She said with a soft smile as she slowly closed her eye's. She knew that if she ever really needed to she could always just change her appearance and go off into space and find another place to relax if the need arouse. My creator ended up haveing it where there is verry little i can't do but i do have to evolve in a way mentaly i suppose one could say before i can do everything i am actually capable of. In a way i have already done so much sense my creation but in a way there is still so much i have not done i suppose. She gave a soft giggle as she listened to all the stuff she may be able to do if she was older. that is true though from what my creator said thats all based on forms of social status. something about looseing a child cause of it. i did not really pay attentiont o it... She said with a soft smile cause she was busy chewing on a carrot when all that wa being talked about.

She then placed a hand upon her cheek as she giggled. There are some things possibly i am better off not knowing for the time being. Though i suppose i may find them out as i grow I just hope i managed to figure out things on my own when the time comes.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum