Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Empty Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong

Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:06 pm

CODE BY: THEFROST | GRAPHICS BY: Ulqui

Head he been called, no he had not. The white Haori that flowed behind the back of Damien Crow, the man whom's power and might were well known. He was making this trip for a single purpose, he was going to tell these politician's these people who sat at the top of the 46. That hope was not lost, that their was yet a chance of victory. The Shinigami were beaten but not broken, they would emerge from the latest problems and come out on top. The guards whom normally stopped those who came here, allowed him entrance they knew he was coming. This wasn't something to be surprised at, the word was around the Gotei 13. The Drunken Monster had put aside his bottle. This frightened many whom knew him, he'd gotten serious finally. Damien had the guards send out the winged deliveries to his fellow Captains. A meeting was going to take place here now, his eyes of coal stared at them the members of the 46 Compound, they would host this meeting that Damien was forcing to come into play. He wasn't the Head Captain, nor was he taking control of this situation. But things had to change otherwise death was the only certain outcome. A War was going to come, this fight was one they had to win. The beginning push back against the organization of Shadow's Fall. Against both of them, Shadin Yuudeshi and his clan wouldn't have part on this task. It belonged to them, they were the Gotei 13 and they were powerful. Damien's eyes stared on with an intensity that was rarely seen by the Third Division's Captain. His haori rested upon his back as he brushed crimson bands of hair from his eyes and looked at them and he began to speak now, this wasn't a thing planned so the members looked at perhaps the oldest Captain.

"So..I think it's time we address the problems we've suffered lately. Captain's whom have come and gone, people who don't even know the Captain next to them..I am sorry that I have had to come and take this place for a meeting, the question remains to me whom will answer this..The question isn't sure yet, only the wise whom have seen the danger we face. Central 46 you have guided us as the Leaders of the Gotei 13 for a long time, it's time that we put our power to a good use. K-World attacked the Iramasha Home, so we are just as likely to be a target. My name is Damien Crow, Captain of Squad Three and I am announcing this here and now. HOPE SHALL NOT BE TAKEN FROM US AGAIN!.." He slammed his sword's butt into the ground as he turned and sat in his chair. Time was the only factor left to them now, those who came and those who didn't. Those who knew the horrible situation before them, the home of the Angels had been attacked. So it was time to make a choice, Head Captain or no Head Captain.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Left_bar_bleue0/0Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Empty Re: Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:21 am

Artist: Ashley Mac Issac Song: Wing Stock (Rukia's theme) Wordcount: 1237

"There's not point in sitting around doing nothing today, I've got business to take care of..." A voice echoed throughout the soft open space of the Gotei, the concrete floor battering against her feet as she took small strides, slowly drawing herself closer and closer to the location in which the Hell Butterfly had been sent out to her, supposedly to all captains. What was this about? Was this a meeting for the captains of the Gotei about their current circumstances, or something beyond that? As a matter of fact, since their Captain-Commander had died and not been replaced yet, they barely had any meetings at all. Which was rather weird, as at this point having a captain commander could not only help those within Soul Society, but helped the spirits who were in their transition from being a human to becoming a soul; some guidance to the Shinigami, rather than having thirteen different factions that didn't seen to interact in the slightest. Perhaps that was what this was about, or perhaps calling this meeting was for many other purposes? It plagued Rukia's mind ever since she got the message to show up, although it didn't seem like it was going to happen smoothly, given all the incidents that Central 46 had become a part of in the past, especially with the Aizen incident around four hundred years ago. Never the less, the Kuchiki noble would continue to walk through the halls of concrete surrounding the thirteenth division until finally becoming on the path to the area.

The path was covered in dirt, a small pathway to walk on while grass was sprouted on either side with cherry-blossom trees appearing to form a perfect shade for those off duty or relaxing. Rukia smiled softly, her hands slowly running up her side and placing them in the pockets of her Haori, the white cloak blowing in the breeze, the black thirteenth division Kanji symbol sparkling off her back from the sunlight in the same instance. She was the thirteenth captain, the squadron that was to take care of teaching, be it combat; or even something as ridiculous as eating your food correctly. That is what she was there for, mainly the education and to be called out for when she was needed. Although, not only as the thirteenth captain, but as a noble Kuchiki, she has a reputation to uphold; to keep their family honour whilst abiding by the honour and code of the thirteenth division. Perhaps it was a weird thing for her to ponder right now, especially as there were more pressing matters at hand, but it was a entertaining thought none the less. She chuckled a bit, her short black hair swaying in the breeze alongside her haori. It was in her sites now, the court room of the central 46. She hadn't been here in so long, it wasn't needed that much these days; or rather, she wasn't needed in many cases that much these days. Never the less, she was to make her way towards the building, regardless of what was to happen within those haunting walls.

She stepped into the courts room, eyes scanning as she stood by the door, leaning against the wall; hand on Zanpakutō and eyes clenched shut. Her ears perked at the sound of a familiar voice, a small smile erupting yet again as she heard the voice to be that of Damien Crow, someone she hadn't had much to do with during her time in the Gotei, but she would know that voice anywhere if it came to it. The words he spoke were true, there was hope for the Gotei. They weren't weak, there wasn't any way that the Gotei would simply let themselves die out. After all, they were responsible for the amazing strength that Shinigami have produced. Perhaps it was true that they weren't doomed, Rukia surely believed that, but it was a time for preparation; a time for defence as well as action to take place. There was no point in standing about aimlessly, for they needed to take action; otherwise their goals of defeating Shadow Fall and even K-world would never become true. Yet most Shinigami of the Gotei and other organizations were sitting about waiting for them to strike first. Why? Perhaps they had their reasons, but for once, maybe just once in their existence, they needed to take the fight to their home, to fight them without any restrictions placed on themselves. To hit them at their heart, where they lived and breathed. To show them that they're not a force to be reckoned with. Fear wasn't considered to be the way to win this ongoing war between coalitions of people, but it surely didn't seem to end. Perhaps... fear was the final frontier for Shinigami, they needed to prove they were something. Someone, once again.

"He's right, we cannot afford to let us be broken despite the damages we've suffered within our own walls lately." With a swift movement, she'd push herself off the wall with her foot, slowly beginning to walk into the central 46, eyes still closed, both hands resting behind her head, cradling it softly, fingers slipped through the strands in her hair. Her head was tilted up slightly, eyes still closed. "My name is Rukia Kuchiki, captain of the Thirteenth Division and noble lady of the Kuchiki family. There's not a captain commander in our ranks, and perhaps that's torn us in two a bit. But what have we done when we needed to be drawn together again? We speak, we fight together, we request aid. None of that makes us weak. I'm sorry Damien, but you speak as if there was hope taken away from us. Hope has never left, we have just been too blind to see it. The Gotei has suffered many loses recently, the eighth division proving that as a result of Jaedan, an ex-captain, being forced to take on Zefonse Kaizme alone, only to have a vizard of the opposite team save him, alongside a IRAMASHA." She stopped her sentence for a bit, still walking in; stopping as soon as she stood next to Damien in the centre of the room, eyes still remaining sealed shut for the moment. "Is that what we've turned to? We rely on the Iramasha to come save our own? The Iramasha aren't gods, they aren't above us. Hope shouldn't rely on them, even if they are considered allies. Where does out hope lay? In ourselves. I am not directing this blame at anyone, nor is there any reason for hope to be lost among what I'm saying. Hope never left. The only time hope leaves is when you stop relying on the people around you, your friends. So Damien, central 46, hope is only absent in your minds. The enemies may not realise it, but we're not as weak as we think we are. Let's prove it to them." As she finished her speech, her eyes finally opened at the last few words, her purple retina's scanning everyone in the room, a small smirk appearing out the side of her mouth. She was right, this was no time for sorrow, or to imagine hope being lost. It was never lost, for hope is always present, even in the face of impossible odds: one only needs to stretch out their hand and realise it's there before them.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Blade

Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Ap8OoJO

Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Left_bar_bleue0/0Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Empty Re: Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong

Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:53 am

Artist: Josh Groban - Song: You Raise Me Up - Word Count: 1200

What was this? One of the hell butterflies? What was it doing here of all places? Jin grabbed onto the small insect, softly touching it as it's message was broadcast to him, and the few that were in the room. Jin pondered what the bug had to say, and the contents of it's message. A meeting between the captains was about to happen, and Jin knew better than anyone that such a meeting meant only one thing. War was on their minds, but this wasn't a place for Jin. Sure, he was the highest ranking member in the seventh division, thus making him the acting captain, but when compared to the elite. Well, he wasn't anything more than a pest. So instead he simply brushed the bug away, and laid his head back with his eyes closed. He would get a nap, think over some ways he could get stronger, and then maybe when he finally was given the position as actual captain, he would attend these formal meetings.

Well, that was the plan anyway. Jin quickly heard footsteps as they pattered the floors quickly, his eyes opening slightly. There , around him, stood three to four members of his division. They all had the same look on their faces. A look that Jin had seen before so many times he didn't even have to ask. They wanted him to go. They wanted HIM to represent their division, but why? They were without a captain, the gotei was in disarray, and with the thought of war looming over everyone's heads Jin just wanted to relax and feel the cool breeze from the open doorway. Then, as moments passed , Jin began to think to himself. No, this is the start! he argued internally with himself. If he thought about it his own moral fiber would take over. If that happened he would feel compell- Nope already done. Jin groaned loudly, his hands coming to his side as he picked himself up with his eyes staring at the men and women around him.

"Fine!" And with a few more words coming under his breath in the form of mumbles, and grunts, Jin grabbed his shihakusho. He had only previously been in a white shirt, and boxers, and quickly tied everything together. It took literally a matter of moments, his lips curling into a grin as he proudly grabbed his vice-captain badge. He was starting to get into the mood of things. He was the acting captain, and he would wear the name of his division with pride. jin wrapped up his neck with the soft white bandages to cover the piece of metal along his neck. Tightening it, and his badge Jin headed toward the doorway, and only a moment later he was gone. He needed to make up for lost time having done nothing but dilly-dally in his boxers for the last ten minutes.

As he got closer, and closer to the chamber, his gut started to fill with butterflies. The strongest members of the shinigami would be here. The three crow's; Tiamat, Damien, and Iriko. Not to mention Yukashi, and Zero. The vicious Kenpachi, and perhaps Tsubasa too. These people were all terrifying, and powerful in their own right. And then, even possibly, perhaps Rukia Kuchiki. She was also strong and passionate about the gotei, and soul society altogether. Jin grinned at the possibility of meeting her in person. He had heard so many stories, from now and before the wars. She played such a major part of Soul Society's history, and helped so much during the war. Then, with a new found resolve rushed off, finally reaching the chambers. Taking in a deep breath, Jin placed his hands on the doorway, and open it slowly.

As he entered the building, the doorways closed behind him. He had gotten some strange looks from the central of 46, but someone was speaking. Jin looked around at all of the people, and then, finally taking a look down he saw a man standing there. It was Damien Crow. Jin bowed in his direction, and whether or not he noticed, or took notice, wasn't of importance to the elder captain. Because in that moment, Jin found the person speaking. Under his breath, and silently to himself be mumbled her name. "Rukia..." The gut feeling had come back, but it wasn't because Jin had a crush on the woman in front of him, not by any stretch of the imagination, but he did have great respect for her. Out of all the captains, Jin may have known the most about her. He waited for her to finish before he would introduce himself, and as she did he gulped, took a step forward.

With crimson eyes scanning the room, his platinum white hair softly bouncing with each step. His hand running along the bandages wrapped around his neck, Jin started to speak with a wild grin running across his features. "Thank you Rukia-san. Everyone, you do not know me and I don't expect you to. My name Is Jin Hoshigawa, I'm the acting captain of the seventh division. I received the message because of that and decided to come here. Hoping to show everyone, the captains included, another side of it all." He paced himself well, taking soft strides toward the center of the room and using his hands to emphasize his words. "We're in a difficult time. War and hate are among the most painful things to witness now. In the past four centuries we have had wars breakout, with the death count of our own going through the roof."

He reached the left side with his eyes staring up toward the heavens. "But we survived. We lost our Captain-Commander in a great time of need. But....we survived." Jin turned his head toward the ground, then to the two captains that were in the room right now. "I know I don't speak with as much authority, or respect as the two others that stand in this room." Jin grinned winking at them both. Why not have a little fun right now? War was a very horrible thing, but so was losing hope. Happiness and fun brings hope. "but I've been out there, I've fought things that would induce a nightmare within most people. And I've won. We are NOT weak. We are NOT powerless." His voice was starting to raise, his hands moving more decisively. "We will not be counted out! I don't think hope was ever lost, nor do I think we were too blind to see it."

He was getting more, and more revved up. He stopped once more in the middle of the chambers, his hands behind his back in a cuff like formation. "We just weren't looking in the right spots. We have members in the gotei that still believe in us, hell...I've only recently unlocked my bankai because I still believe! We need to find those that still believe, and show them that believing in us...in hope...isn't for nothing. We are the Gotei, we are the vanguard to salvation for all that is good. And all cheesy one liners aside, we are still strong!" Too much? Perhaps, Old fashioned? Maybe. But maybe everyone needed a little old fashioned.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 pm

THE ENIGMATIC ELEMENTAL
AGAINST ALL REASON
0-4+

MAGNA CARTA HOLY GRAIL

[2,447 words ~ 13,419 characters]

It was an odd time, indeed. Or at least, there had to be SOME sort of abnormality amongst the stars on this day. For a hell butterfly to be sent to, supposedly, all captains? It had been a very long time since circumstance had led for such an occurance to be necessary. In fact, there wasn't a time in recent memory when the captains had NEEDED to be gathered. However, there was obviously some type of emergency on this day in particular, so the call had been sounded.

A few captains had probably answered right away. However, those captains were probably not passed out face-down in their quarters, surrounded by paperwork and half-eaten food. Those captains were probably not in a room so dark that it was impossible to discern whether it was night or day. Those captains probably had probably gotten some form of sleep over the past few days, enough to allow for cognitive thinking and quick response times.

Kinoen.. was not those captains.

It would have been an absurd site for anyone who practiced the sort of composure and class that the title "Captain" or "Taicho" would imply. One would walk in and see a tall, lean man bent over his own lap, his thin legs crossed in the typical meditative sitting position, his face on a small, oak-made lap desk, on top of a paper with a half-written signature just under his sharp chin. In one hand, the observer would find a quill, the tip pointed inward, presumably used to make the half-signature. In the other hand, one would find a pair of chopsticks, bits of rice stuck to the ends. It was obvious this man had simply been too tired to stay conscious. However, this coma-like state couldn't last for long, as the hell butterfly entering his quarters and landing on his shoulder was just enough to rouse the light sleeper from his seemingly impenetrable slumber. The message was clear. Get to Central 46.

This seemed odd. It was rare that a captain was called directly to the fourty-six building. It was even more strange that a large NUMBER of captains were seemingly being called to this place. Kinoen slowly raised himself into the upright position, feeling the vertebrae of his spine crack and pop in gratitude for being returned to their rightful places. With a groan of displeasure and irritation, Kinoen stood, a seemingly endless torrent of thoughts and processes ran through his busy head as he made sure to stretch himself out, not wanting to meet up with the captains with anything less than his full physical potential available to him.

Stretch skyward, so that you may better achieve what you most desire in life.
What was the purpose of the meeting? How many captains would truly attend? Did this include active captains as well? Lieutenants?
Stretch toward the earth, so that you may better remember your roots, and never forget how far you've traveled to reach where you already are.
Would he even have any relevant information for this meeting? It seemed as if his job had been mostly paperwork recently.. it had become difficult to discern one day from the next.. an endless string of jobs and tasks, menial and seemingly unfitting for a captain. Still, it was better than the fighting. War was hell, Kinoen knew this better than most.
And finally, stretch outward, so that you may better embrace the things to come. Whether they be stepping stones toward your progression, or obstacles meant to question whether you are truly fighting for anything at all.

With these thoughts in mind and his body limber, his stiffness from sleep now abated, Kinoen picked up his wrinkled captain's haori off of the floor next to where he had fallen prey to his weary eyes. Slipping it on his person, Kinoen slid the door to his quarters open, slowly. He almost cringed, the light was hard to bear after how long he had spent in the darkness. Still, it was necessary. Running a hand through his messy black hair, Kinoen set out, his sandals hitting the ground with audible thumps as he made his way toward the central building. He knew not what awaited him, but it had better be good if it had him awake this early.

He smiled and waved at those who passed who knew him. Some, he had known only briefly, from encounters or errands. Others, he had known since he was but an unseated member of the eighth division. People who had watched his progression over the decades he had put into the soul society, and her interests. It had been a long, hard climb, full of obstacles both typical and atypical to the sort of ascension he attempted. But here he was, standing as near the top as he figured he would ever reach.. and the view was magnificent.

This outlook in mind, Kinoen strode briskly into the central fourty-six building. He was a tad surprised at what he found. The third division captain? A Kuchiki noble? And.. his lieutenant? Cocking an inquisitive eyebrow, Kinoen found a seat out of sight, waiting and listening as each speech came, in turn.

"So..I think it's time we address the problems we've suffered lately. Captain's whom have come and gone, people who don't even know the Captain next to them..I am sorry that I have had to come and take this place for a meeting, the question remains to me whom will answer this..The question isn't sure yet, only the wise whom have seen the danger we face. Central 46 you have guided us as the Leaders of the Gotei 13 for a long time, it's time that we put our power to a good use. K-World attacked the Iramasha Home, so we are just as likely to be a target. My name is Damien Crow, Captain of Squad Three and I am announcing this here and now. HOPE SHALL NOT BE TAKEN FROM US AGAIN!.."

He had a good point. The Gotei 13 was a very likely target if there was to be another attack.. It only made sense that this would be a topic needing to be addressed. Even more-so seeing as how currently the captain-commander was.. well.. there wasn't one..

"He's right, we cannot afford to let us be broken despite the damages we've suffered within our own walls lately. My name is Rukia Kuchiki, captain of the Thirteenth Division and noble lady of the Kuchiki family. There's not a captain commander in our ranks, and perhaps that's torn us in two a bit. But what have we done when we needed to be drawn together again? We speak, we fight together, we request aid. None of that makes us weak. I'm sorry Damien, but you speak as if there was hope taken away from us. Hope has never left, we have just been too blind to see it. The Gotei has suffered many loses recently, the eighth division proving that as a result of Jaedan, an ex-captain, being forced to take on Zefonse Kaizme alone, only to have a vizard of the opposite team save him, alongside a IRAMASHA. Is that what we've turned to? We rely on the Iramasha to come save our own? The Iramasha aren't gods, they aren't above us. Hope shouldn't rely on them, even if they are considered allies. Where does out hope lay? In ourselves. I am not directing this blame at anyone, nor is there any reason for hope to be lost among what I'm saying. Hope never left. The only time hope leaves is when you stop relying on the people around you, your friends. So Damien, central 46, hope is only absent in your minds. The enemies may not realise it, but we're not as weak as we think we are. Let's prove it to them. "

Kinoen's eyes widened in interest as Rukia spoke. She carried herself with a grace and a confidence not often seen nowadays... And her message was crisp and clear.. The incident with eighth division was tragic, yes, but that was no reason for anyone to assume that hope for the Gotei was gone. Kinoen's lips curled into a small half-smile. So there were people within the Gotei who were still truly good. That.. was comforting, to know.

"Thank you Rukia-san. Everyone, you do not know me and I don't expect you to. My name Is Jin Hoshigawa, I'm the acting captain of the seventh division. I received the message because of that and decided to come here. Hoping to show everyone, the captains included, another side of it all. We're in a difficult time. War and hate are among the most painful things to witness now. In the past four centuries we have had wars breakout, with the death count of our own going through the roof. But we survived. We lost our Captain-Commander in a great time of need. But....we survived. I know I don't speak with as much authority, or respect as the two others that stand in this room. but I've been out there, I've fought things that would induce a nightmare within most people. And I've won. We are NOT weak. We are NOT powerless. We will not be counted out! I don't think hope was ever lost, nor do I think we were too blind to see it. We just weren't looking in the right spots. We have members in the gotei that still believe in us, hell...I've only recently unlocked my bankai because I still believe! We need to find those that still believe, and show them that believing in us...in hope...isn't for nothing. We are the Gotei, we are the vanguard to salvation for all that is good. And all cheesy one liners aside, we are still strong!"

Kinoen managed a small chuckle, just quiet enough so as to not carry, but to remain as his own. His lieutenant's words were strong.. And so was his resolve to cling on to hope and belief. That was good.. he was fighting for something.. He had a long way to climb up the ladder he was headed. As Jin finished his monologue, Kinoen stood, his aura forming around him in a soft glow, announcing his presence without him speaking but a word. He moved from his place in the shadows, striding down toward where Rukia had made her speech, his hands resting casually in the pockets of his haori, the smile remaining on his face as his eyes traveled around the room. His feet found purchase in the center of the expanse, and he waited but a moment before speaking.

"My name is Kinoen Luesen. Some of you know me as the cocky stealth force member that challenged Shunsui Kyoraku to a physical battle back in my hayday.. Others may know me as the Captain that Never Was due to my rare emergence from my quarters.. Which, I hear, is my nickname in eleventh division." A faint laugh betwixt his closed lips greeted the air. Raising a hand, he gestured it in Jin's direction. "I apologize for my lieutenant being here in what was seemingly my absence. I did receive the message." He slipped his hand back into his pocket, turning and flashing Jin a faint smile. "Though despite him not being a captain.. he is correct in what he has said in this council." Kinoen began a slow pacing back and forth, his eyes dashing back and forth from Crow, to Rukia, and back to Jin as he did so. "Damien.. you speak of lost hope.. and to a degree, this is true. Many have been disheartened by recent events. Many have been.. discouraged from staying on the path of the righteous by the lack of a leader.. by the blatant ignorance toward one who needed our aid.. However.. Rukia is also correct. Hope.. is always here.. if we're willing to look for it.. keep it in our hearts.. and not let go of it simply because of any one instance, or any ONE person's absence. Do we have a Captain Commander at current? No. But can any one of you give me a reason why that should stop us from staying strong and holding the gotei together? We are CAPTAINS of the Soul Society, ladies and gentlemen. We have been appointed because we are the best. We have shown the qualities necessary to lead a whole division's worth of duties and shinigami lives that we are responsible for. Each and every one of us is fully capable of holding onto hope." Kinoen's pacing had stopped. He was facing not the central fourty-six at this point, but his fellow captains, and his lieutenant, his eyes brimming with the sheer resolve of his viewpoint. "And in these moments, when it seems our hope is fading? If you can't FIND hope? You CREATE hope. You cling on to your friends, your family, your loyalties, or hell.. your own LIFE. And you use that as a basis to keep hoping. To keep fighting. To keep defending what we have SWORN to protect with our very beings. No matter what happens to us, no matter whether we have a captain commander or not. If The Kokuryuteshi attacks us? We WILL be ready. Each of us has soldiers loyal to them. Each of us is strong enough to defend what we stand for. We should not be concerned about them." He let out a sigh, his arms crossing in front of his chest as he cocked an eyebrow. "We will face The Kokuryuteshi if and when they arise as a problem, but we cannot live in fear either. As long as we remain under the pretense of invasion, we will be unable to truly prepare for all possibilities. Paranoia is the enemy of rationality. My lieutenant is correct on all counts. We are most certainly not weak. We are most certainly not powerless. So what say you all? Do you think we should live out our lives and continue our duties under the constant suspicion of a potential threat? We have to rise above this. We have to show EVERYONE, from our subordinates, to the Soul King himself, that we are equipped to face this situation. That we are not afraid. And that we, as the leaders of the Gotei 13, are more than qualified to lead our soldiers and work in tandem to conquer anyone who dares disrupt our society! Kinoen ended with a finality that echoed and reverberated throughout the council, his eyes drifting back and forth as he observed the reactions and expressions of his fellow shinigami.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Anonymous

Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:12 pm
Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Tiamat23
Tiamat Crow, Lady Suzaku of the South
Captain of Squad 4, 0-3-, Yazaki of Cycles
    The sense of death; the sense of life. Either and or; these feelings were concentrated into a whirlwind of if, buts, maybes, and perhaps. There were steps; she knew she was late, but who cared? She was not far ahead of the other Kuchiki girl; but she had a bigger issue to deal with then what the Fourth Squad captain had. The girl's long strands of purple floated in the air; she was not holding back this meeting. The one that had called it? Damien Crow; her ancestor per say. ''How interesting.'' the girl had spoken, the hell butterfly on her small, child finger; but that was before she released the seal. The area seemed warped; in fact, it was like danger within itself had called, chimed, danced with the sense of something.. or someone. She had a smile on those delicate lips; but the smile was something of a whirlwind, something of a dark pool of.. well, it was purely crucifying. It was purifying, and it was sheer hell all at once; the very feeling of the woman was that of a shifting judgement, the very essence that Captain Yamamoto had held. The girl's bare mid-drift was muscled, and showed off a beautiful form; her breasts, tied by a white shirt, bounced, obviously unfettered and free. Her pants, a pair of jeans with one ripped leg, hung low on her body. She was beautiful, and riveting; she was, however, something akin to a contained flame. Beautiful, erotic, but absolute and utterly dangerous.

The pressure in which she exerted made weaker people fall to their knees, or even turn to ashes. The captain arrived, her lips curving into a smile; she noted the scenery of Damien trying to show off that charisma. She wanted to laugh in his face; he held no hold over the clan any longer, and yet he wanted to rule them? What a fool. But the purple haired girl shifted her body, the open haori showing her outfit; the utter disregard for the shinigami garb. Why? Because the girl had been in training when they called for her; did they expect her to take too long to switch? She had simply taken her captain's haori, and came towards this. She had listened to all of them, almost with a bored reflection. They spoke, and spoke and spoke. ''Oh blah blah blah; you all talk like long wind-bags. Shesh.'' spoke our the girl, her tone rough, and uncaring. With a kick, she sent a chair flying. With a hand, she stopped it with Kidō, and dropped it, walking towards it and sitting her square pretty little ass on it. ''Christ, all I hear is people whining about how a few words were out of joint. So fucking what? Swallow your dickery; there's more important shit then ''he said we lost hope QQ.''. Come on. We've got enemies; we've got injured people. My fucking clan leader got smooshed by the Gotei being a bunch of overgrown PUSSIES.''

The girl's words were crude, sure, but everyone here would feel it. The massive aura that surrounded her; the dangerous pressure that showed itself by cracks on the ground as she affirmed some words. But there was something more; there was a truth that was bitter and true. ''Jaeden Crow, my brother, my clan leader, almost died. Became a vizard. And fought Zefonse Kaizime, a known neutral. When the neutral ones decide they can smash our faces in, WE HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM PEOPLE.'' she let out; her shout cracking the ground, as the chair nearest her that was no occupied, was set on fire. The girl took in a breath, and tried to reign in her Atsuryoku; it would more then likely harm people if she was not careful. ''Now, I'm almost done with my so called speech; I'm the Fourth Division Captain, Tiamat Crow. I am a healer, but I'm not a push-over; and I'm fucking tired of us relying on everyone but ourselves. We have legs; we have powers; we have a duty. Why the fuck, are we letting everyone else push us around?'' she said, getting to the core of the matter that bothered her. In fact.. the girl was tempted to start a fight, just to show how useless these so called captains could be; but she was not egotistical. Rather.. she was just a woman that wanted the best for where she lived. And if these people were going to whimps?

She would eliminate them with her own blade, as her purple eyes showed a passion, a fire that said she would not harbour any sort of lame excuses. In fact.. one could tell that Tiamat was dangerous; powerful perhaps, but there was something behind the Suzaku's movements that showed something more. Experience. Scars and marks; the girl was not flawless; but she knew better then anyone that meaningless talks would get no where. ''So are we just going to bitch at each other for wording, or are we going to get our asses into gear and fix the fucking situation?'' she finished, before sitting herself in her chair. She knew she had jumped in without seeing everything.. but who cared? Someone would fucking understand. And if they took offense? She would fight them; with her blade, with her soul, and with the very passion that drove her as the Dragon of the South; her loyalty was bar none, as she let out another sardonic, smouldering smirk. Yeah. This would be interesting to say the least.
Anonymous

Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Electricity shot through the area as an immense spiritual pressure flooded the area as though an ocean. Foot steps could be heard echoing as he walked down the shadowy pathway, someone had arrived from his trip to the Iramasha Island. "We..are going to Kill them..." Tsubasa's aura was something between both evil and good, his crimson eyes slowly came into view. At first people would most likely feel the extreme power this man gave off, his quiet nature seemed to be very odd. "No more talk....She is right.." He said as he glanced looking at the female's figure that had spoken, his crimson eyes were remaining on Tiamat before shifting. "Old Man...Hope is not dead...Not for us.." Tsubasa was older then Damien, whom seemed startled he thought. His eyes quickly examined them, before falling on Jin. His gaze alone looking at the Jin with little interest. Unabara was put on his sleeve, the mark of the clan which were murderers and killers. Tsubasa had chosen his path, something about him was weird. Tsubasa gave off an air these Captain's hadn't seen since Xavier or Yamamoto. Confidence in the face of dire situation, though Tsubasa did notice it on a couple of them. But they were interesting bunch. Tsubasa's strength was known to some, his books about Kidō and swordsmanship were sold around here.

"..I will end this..." Tsubasa said his last words, letting people take in what he was. His electrical discharge wasn't because he was holding back though he decided too. His eyes focused in on the lovely Tiamat and other characters whom showed up within the Captain's Meeting. Tsubasa gave the air that this place needed, nothing violent. Tsubasa's dream, his goal was to live for tomorrow and make tomorrow greater then the day before. He was a killer it was something he was good at and for those whom didn't know the quiet man knew it was strange for him to come in. .."I sense cowards...Bravery exists..use it." His gaze remained stuck on Damien as he said those words, They were daggers meant to strike a blow, these people except for their healer had been cowards hiding under their beds. Tsubasa had ripped off his brothers arm before. Nis hadn't arrived here and nor would he, this matter was something Tsubasa had decided to handle now.

These people needed to remember they were mighty Tigers not foolish abbes whom still needed to be taught how to walk. Tsubasa was strong in his nature and how he brought it across. "I fight for tomorrow..." He said to answer the question they all most likely had of why he came here and would fight like this, Tsubasa was a fine reader of people. But ever since he'd made his choice on his path he'd been feeling more curious about things. His eyes zoned in on Tiamat's rather interesting chest. He puzzled on it a moment, she was the one whom smelled and felt brave. Rukia felt composed as he was expecting of her. Damien he felt was trying to get them together, but was too much of a coward to say what needed to be said. Kinon and the Vice Captain, his eyes narrowed at the Vice Captain. Kinon made some statements that were correct for the most part. He didn't know much about the new Captain of Squad Seven, only the surrounding Captains. Tsubasa's crimson eyes seemed cold and empty as his words seemed to have a cool tone to them.

He finally had to ask, his eyes staring at Tiamat in a serious voice.. "Captain Tiamat." He waited till she acknowledged him and he then said his last bit..his eyes changing slightly. "Why is your chest so large? Tsubasa blinked at the words that came from his lips touching them in confusion. As he didn't quite know what to make of the question that came out of his own mouth.

Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:27 pm

-||DON'T RECALL EVER CALLING MYSELF A HERO||-
Zero sighed a bit from the meeting keeping quiet and listening and keeping in mind the things that were going on currently. So while he did this he heard all of the dissents and he calmly just sighed out about as annoyed as he was currently he didn't show any reactions from his facial reactions, or even his tone of voice as it was clear that he was listening but at the same time that these people weren't realizing that there was not only an organizational issue, but an issue of will and doing what was right. These captains were the start, but there were many missing captains and that was annoying enough. Anyway, he'd cleared his throat calmly and then raised his pressure for a moment to show that he was talking, and that people should be paying attention to him as his red armor shined a bit in the lit areas of the room that it made him stand out a bit, because he said fuck the normal uniforms and just roll with it. So far his division were having their own issues dealing with increasing amounts of people being there, and the attacks that Zeifonse were doing currently. Sadly enough there was another issue at hand that was the fact he was so swamped in his captaincy since well Wolf decided to disappear forcing him to do more work than usual as his tone didn't reflect any care nor did it reflect any warmth.

"If you are doing bitching Tiamat, and everyone else being unruly children complaining about everything, Damien called us to come up with solutions not caucus like we're some senate of people. We need to fix our defenses, we need to make sure our men are strong enough to handle everything that comes our way. We shouldn't need the Iramasha to help us, but we're weak enough that we need them. So now we're done with the facts, this is what we can do, We can train our men to handle any threat and how we can do this is pushing them into dangerous missions that forces them to not only thinking about what they practiced in the academy in the real world. We have pussies because of the system, so break the system it's what I've been doing, and apparently so did my vice captain. You people are very loud and annoying so instead of bitching do something than sitting here, I'm getting sick of this."

Zero then dropped his spiritual pressure and began to walk away. As his eyes closed for a second then opened as his focus began to not waver as he began to shift his armor because he was done with this bullshit. They wanted to bitch, and he didn't want to listen. Zero wanted to take action and train, these people were wasting his damn time with him talking about this shit. Zero had people to train and teach and make them stronger. Sadly he didn't care enough to stay unless someone stopped him he would go take care of his people and start their training to get stronger right away, because of this bullshit they wasted valuable time having a goddamn pow-wow. SImply put Zero's Zanpakutō just rested on his back gently in it's white sheath sadly enough he didn't care about any of this, it was a bore and it was not needed. "What's with people fucking wasting time instead of doing their fucking jobs and stop fucking bitching about their own little petty problems to come up in a serious meeting. I'd wish these people get their heads out of their asses." Yeah zero was that fucking annoyed with all of this talking and such.

-||BUT I'LL FIGHT FOR THE PEOPLE I BELIEVE IN!||-

Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Left_bar_bleue10/100Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 27, 2013 9:59 pm

As the fighting went on in the captain's meeting, it was very odd that a very particular captain was missing, and one of the captains that was possibly one of the most dangerous. In the corner of the room stood a man, someone that most people seemed to look over which was not very odd for this man, as it was his job to go as unnoticed as possible. This man was Nistelkov, the Commander of the 2nd Division. Nis stood at a mere six feet tall, but his face and most of his body was obscured by the shadows and then he would allow a very faint smell hit the entire room. It was the smell of cigarette smoke, and any Captain would instantly know who was here because this was the one of the few people in the Soul Society that smoke and the only captain.

" Damn it Tsubasa.... Why are you here.... "
Nis would step out of the shadows, and he would let his spiritual pressure be felt, just enough to allow people to know that he was here and allow them to pin point him. Nis looked like he just got out of bed, as his hair was a mess and his 'suit' was extremely messy, looking like he slept in that as well but that was normal for Nistelkov. Even though Nis also had a cigarette in his mouth, one that was almost completely out, as there was only a little bit of ash left on it and not much else. As he pushed his hair out of his eyes, Nis was wearing his sunglasses, something that he never seemed to take off. As Nis looked around the room, he would see everyone there including Rukia Kuchiki and Daimen. He would nod to Daimen as he would shrug and say simply " What can you do Sir.... It is Tsubasa.. and I figured the Irashama would have kept him longer than they did. "

As he said that the last of the ash on the end of the cigarette would start to fall to the ground, but as it feel to the ground it would go up in a little flame, burning away what was left of it and preventing anything from ever touching the floor. Nis would reach into his jacket suit pocket, and he would pull out a crushed pack of cigarettes, only to open it for a moment and then realize it is empty. He would sigh for a moment as that pack would go up in flames, before he pulled out another pack from the same jacket pocket and opened it. Nis would hit the bottom of it for a moment and a single cigarette would pop up and he would take it in his mouth, putting the pack back in the pocket as he started to speak again. " Now... Tsubasa.. You know as well as I do that is not the right question to ask Lady Tiamat, but of course at the end of the day it is a question we all wondered. " Nis would raise his right hand up to his cigarette and then press his palm into it, and as he pulled it away the cigarette would be lit.

As Nis took a drag of it, he would say simply " At the end of the day, everyone is correct here.... the problem is that we may be strong but we are not strong enough to apparently stop Mana and her gang of Demons from taking over most of the known world and beyond. While I have been doing the best I can from my end, these Demons are only growing in strength and number, and we need to cull this plague or it will consume us. "

Nis flicked the ash on the floor, but before it would reach the floor the same thing would happen as before, as he looked back at Tsubasa and said simply " Congratulation Tsubasa.... You get the chance to see me be serious for once in my life.... " Nis put the filter back to his lips and started to inhale again, as this was only thing that seemed to keep him sane anymore after his job of taking care of Tsubasa when Daimen first allowed him to join. Nis would rub his eyes for a moment before he looked back at everyone else, and he would take off his sunglasses showing his piercing blue eyes that were hidden behind those sunglasses. " Now... the question is not if we are strong enough, it is if we can get together long enough to finish this job.... I personally have been doing this job for a long time, and have done things that you don't want to know about but I did it because I have faith in this place and what it stands for. That is why I have done the things I have done, and if you guys are done having a pissing match and pointing fingers at each other let's get on to business.... That means that Tsubasa speaks and the rest of us listen, and keep quiet.... We have a job to do, and we will do it to the best of our ability and then we will end it... Tsubasa seems to have a plan and I am intent on listening to it... and if I hear any of you speak again while he is talking......"

At that last word, the entire room seemed to get extremely cold, so cold in fact that the windows and the wood started to freeze over from the moisture in the air and as he looked back at the room he would say simply " I will make sure that you can't talk again....." This was possibly the most serious any one had ever seen Nis, considering his usually personality was aloof and almost immature in a way. Just as fast as the world seem to freeze over, the world would go back to normal, and Nis would put his sunglasses back on and the aura in the room seemed to change, at least the aura that was coming from Nis, as it was back to his normal aloof self as he would go back to his seat and sit down. The cigarette would still be going in his mouth, even with the sudden flash freeze that happened just a moment ago, and much to everyone surprised most likely there was no water at all from this. If someone begins to speak in a way that Nis might find offensive, or rude and more so might anger the people within the room, their voice will be rendered silent. This is done by pulling the kinetic energy out of the sound waves making it impossible for it to travel, and this allows for anything anyone says that NIs does not like to be unheard.

Last edited by Sinpoder on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:59 am

When chaos reigns, <br />humility begins. <br />When you are lax, <br />you shall find no peace.
Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
"Things are bad…?"

Said a voice, a listing voice, the voice echoing through the area, a voice without stress, almost without care. "Bad doesn't begin to describe our situation. More like finally slapped in the face with a wet towel. Except the wet towel then completely removed our face and made our blood splatter all over the ground." The voice continued, as steps could be heard, at last a young male appearing. His hair was brown, but other than that… he was blue. His open chest could be plainly seen, and instead of some white haori, he wore a blue one, which covered his body in blue from his head to his feet. The only reason that anyone would know he was wearing sandals was from the clomp, clomping sound they made. His gaze looked over to the male to his right, before taking a deep breath.

"This is true enough, yes, but this is too highly disorganized…." He said simply, taking his place at squad five, his eyes firmly staring ahead, an almost dull look to them as he reached his position, most of all because of whom he had just had to pass to reach it. "….I think we've all said the same thing enough times now… I think we should probably move on then." He said simply, as his body began to descend, a noise like a sigh escaping his mouth as he fell back on the ground, totally unprofessional for a captain. "Honestly, there's so much politics in this room…" He said simply as he brought a bubble blower up to his lips, before blowing on it, the bubbles moving out lazily, popping a few feet from him.

"Either we have over-excessive amounts of cursing or people going on long rants…"

He said simply, his voice taking the center stage as he looked up at the ceiling, his eyes slightly open. "...Alright.. Guess I might as well…" He said simply, stretching out before beginning to roll on the ground, his head not looking towards the person on his left no matter what happened, until he finally stopped in the middle of it all, still laying on the floor. "Guess I'll do roll call… Squad 1, absent… Squad 2, present… Squad 3, present… Squad four, … … Squad five, present… Squad six, absent… Squad seven, present… Squad eight, present, Squad nine, present… Squad ten, present… Squad eleven, absent, squad twelve, present, Squad thirteen, present…" He finished, before suddenly turning around in his laying position, ending up sitting on his butt as he looked up at the sky.

"…" Or at least, where the sky would be, if nothing else. Hopefully everyone would realize that this was his signal for them to finish what they were saying, before he finally began to stand up once more, taking a deep breath. "All right… Next… knowledge is power. So, before we go back to ranting and raving, what's the current status of all squads..?" He asked the group before him simply, his eyes lifeless as he did so, almost like a slug who had stopped at a branch, fascinated by what was before it.

"We're only missing squads one, eleven, and six…"

"Not quite."

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Blade of the Law

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Can you hear it?

The words slipped through the air as the very atmosphere within this place was growing thick a spiritual energy now emitting from the figure who stood at the entrance to these chambers rising pulsating in this space. So many people had been yelling, so many arguing, it was a fucking mockery. The long hair of this man blew within the breeze his one eye overlooking this little crowd drawn together. As he walked forth the man seemed to give no shits about the 9ths captain now walking away from this bullshit, after all that man was one of few he could respect, why the fuck would he stop him? it was easy to see the man wasn't wearing the normal shinigami attire, hell he never did, but as the man clad in black pants and a black button up shirt with his green jacket swaying in the wind it was obvious there was something different. This Jacket had long been a memento of his and now laden on the back was the symbol of his squad, the symbol of the 8th company. The one eyed man trod forth his hands in his pockets that ever so demonic grin on his face, letting out a bit of a chuckle at all these peoples responses. This man had been standing at the doorway for what seemed like ages now, hearing all these different people rambling on about retarded shit, it was annoying the fuck out of him to just stand and wait so he thought why not join in on this little slug fest, after all he was the captain of the 8th company ..... he was the wolf.

Seems ya even managed to piss off a real fighter, trust me that bastard will probably go near kill those kids now .... scary part is that 1 of his peeps are worth more than half of you fucking retards.

Wolf managed a sharp grin as he spoke his qualms about his old captain it had been some time since his disappearance and it was needless to say the guy in the red armor picked up the slack. Needless to say as he came to rest upon a seat he threw his legs up leaning back in his spot wolf wasn't impressed with these other "captains". This many captain gathered was a sight to behold but the amount of discontent in their ranks was ridiculous and with each of their speeches it just pissed wolf off that little bit more each time. This rukia girl managed to spring forth the facts of the goteis reliance on their allies, smart girl it seemed, though she did seem to mention the old captain of the 8th company which brought a bit of twinge into wolfs neck. As he looked across the room though his mind drew back to something another one of these idiots said, Tiamat Crow. A bitch in her own right, defending the complacent shit of her old leader. As wolf turned to look at this woman he re-assumed a proper position on his seat bringing his hands to the front of his face just bellow his chin while he spoke.

Jaedan Crow was fucking dumb little shit that shot above his pay grade and got his ass handed to him, the bitch was an insult to my division and had to resort to a fucking low trick like hollowfication to even come close to this "neutral" he didn't deserve to set foot in this place as a captain, much less worth trying to save. But Tiamat crow wouldn't understand that with your blinding obedience to your family .... your cousin over there would know about that now wouldn't he? Let me ask girly, when you were doing the dirty did ya ever throw your brother into your mind? i mean those crows must be just a fine little piece all together.

He knew that statement would probably hit a string, if not in her maybe in her brother who had just taken a little roll call, usually this may impress him at his skill in sensing wolfs presence despite his lack of wanting the really be seen. But more off than not he just plain old wanted these 2 to get mad maybe try and kill him how fun would that be? a carnage at the captains meeting ... how joyous. With that thought in mind he turned his sights to a brand new little play thing, of all the people here it seemed he of all had made quite the up stir Byakuya kuchiki a man not even a captain here intruding on their little meeting, as he bent back in his seat simply his smirk rolled over to him as he payed no attention to this girl he had just openly insulted.

Your house? dumbass i destroyed your house and the woman in charge couldn't do a thing to stop it, and i respect her 10 times more than i respect some asshole who left the gotei when it needed someone like him, tell me retard. How can you stand there and look your little sister in the face knowing your probably one of the few people that made the gotei lose hope?

Now another man had sprung into view a man the man known as Tsubasa ... a man who even wolf could tell hid something behind that little blank stare of his. This man had claimed of being able to rise the gotei from its ashes like he was a god .... even wolf knew no god would sit in a dindge place like this.

Now tell me mr tsubasa, do you really think you can make us strong all on your own, go out there kill a few people and become the underdog who won, if so id suggest you go find a movie director and ask to play simba because you must be the next fucking lion king.

As he said those words he had rose and started to walk, however wasn't moving towards Tsubasa, hell this insult wasn't truly for Tsubasa in turn but another. As wolf came face to face with the man they all knew as "Nis" he was holding a massive smile across his face, the mans arms folded across his chest as he spoke.

You've even gone and got yourself a pumba, can you oink for me faggot? they say you 2nd division douches are silent killers, go practice that shit and come back when ya learn to shut your trap. I don't need to see some fag sucking his bosses dick. You said you'd kill anyone who spoke out of turn? well I'm speaking fuck tard and frankly id have my sword through your throat before you could dream of killing me douche nozzle, so i suggest you sit down and listen faggot and not to asshole whose got his dick lodged in your throat but me.

Wolf would stride tot he center of the room a bit of a cocked look at this white haired fool that had went on to state some shit trying to rally everyone under one banner .... what was his name again .... hoshigawa? OH SHIT, wolf quickly pulled a piece of paper from his pocket waving it to everyone

To think this kid would be here already. Good this makes my job as a fucking messenger boy short lived, i was sent this note with their orders of my captaincy and anthers promotion. DEAR MR MOTHER FUCKER WOLF MAN, excuse my french, under the orders of the central 46 both you and one Jin Hoshigawa from this point forth have respectfully been promoted to the 10 division captain for mr Hoshigawa and for yourself the 8th divisions captain, have a fan fucking fabulous day signed the bitches, may have paraphrased a bit there but you get the jist

With a sigh he realized he'd probably just pissed of everyone in this room, all eyes were probably on him and ready to rip his soul into pieces but wolf had reasoning and as the joyous smile he had fell from his face he couldn't help but spit a little at these idiots in front of him. With a glare of pure hate and a darkness rising around him wolf let the next words slip from his mouth, the hate and anger seeping out just showing the pure extent here.

You know what just happened? i got into your fucking minds i made you sit there and hate me within seconds, not a single one of you fucks wouldn't pay to have my head right now. And you know how fucking disappointing that is? YOU DICKS ARE THE LEADERS OF THE GOTEI, and your in here having a dick waving contest. The only 3 making any sense are the old man Damian who i know if he wanted to right now would smack you shits into line for actually insulting his words, if anyone is to be respected its him. The kuchiki girl, shes dead right our allies look at us like a fucking joke, we are meant to be the gotei 13 not some pitiful rag dolls that get our asses kicked before the real fighters get there. Then zero made a real point he's seen real fighters, i died at the hands of a man who i can call a real fighter, you idiots sitting around here haven't even walked out into the world and been hit how in gods name can idiots like you call yourself real fighters? you all are saying that were declining then do something about it, you got mad at me, why not get mad at those who are in our path? Were not weak were strong but sitting here arguing like toddlers is fucking dumb. Grow a pair and do something instead of just disagreeing on it all.

With that he sat back down in his chair not casually sitting back but rather sitting looking over these people his arms crossed the pure look of anger on his face, needless to say this wasnt a joke this was wolf .... and he was pissed.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk

Hope Regained, A Gathering of Strong M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum