Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
nicholas out for a stroll Left_bar_bleue3500/9999nicholas out for a stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

nicholas out for a stroll Empty nicholas out for a stroll

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:26 pm
Nicholas had alot more to think about given his encounter at the pub. Shakeing his head he had no idea what he was going to do now. Though in retrospect he really did not care. He had his hands in his pockets as he slowly moved forwards as images of his past kept flashing in and out of his mind. He could not help but wounder if anything he had done was worth it. Though in the end he came to the comclusion that it was worth it. Everything ended up with a happy ending or at least his idea of one anyway. Shakeing his head he lit a cigar and moved to place it in his mouth as he walked onwards. Taking a few hits of the cigar he soon took it out of his mouth and took in a deep breath. He could not help but wounder where he would go now. but he did know he had to find some kind of job even if it was not a popular one.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
nicholas out for a stroll Left_bar_bleue0/0nicholas out for a stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

nicholas out for a stroll Empty Re: nicholas out for a stroll

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:37 pm
Nickcca was on his first protocol for the first in four hanurad years he can not believe how much place has change since then it was madness. " Wow so much has changed since them there nearly no hollow in sight or form hearing distance I wonder what else has changed." He term flash step into the park and chould help but notice a man on this night walking them he landed right infornt of him thinking this man was a normal human. " okkkk is the comic book look is in fashion or something man thing are very different than back in old day how long was that noww mmmmm???"

Nickcca was think to himself out loud think this man can not hear him either the rain start to fall. " oh my rain well that only thing that not changed at all is the weather and ... strange eongth the park it nearly how I remembered it."Nickcca looked around he true the park has only bit that has changed one bit strange he would come to think this place would of changed by now. " still can't help wonder what catheter does look i swaer it used i comic i read form donkeys years ago." He said sound like he was a old man even he look about in his early 20s.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
nicholas out for a stroll Left_bar_bleue3500/9999nicholas out for a stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:49 pm
Nicholas stoped dead in his tracks as soon as the person appeared before him. He soon looked at the man and slowly shook his head. Do you always talk like that or is this a special occasion? Though for your information i am not simply pulling off a look. i am pretty much straight from a comic. If you got a proublem with that well frankly i don't care if you got a proublem with that. He said as he stared at the person as he slowly shook his head. This guy was talking about change though nicholas was around for close to all of the change.

not all that much has changed either. Sure some new buildings buisness but aside from that everything still seems to be about the same to me. Ive watched the change over the years so its not really all that big of a deal in form of changes. Though you formed a donkey? does that mean you really are a donkey or do you just have the look down? He decided he wanted to have a bit of fun. He was rather bored after all and the amusement may actually do him some good after all these years.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
nicholas out for a stroll Left_bar_bleue0/0nicholas out for a stroll Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:48 pm
Nickcca blinked he noticed that the human noticed him and blinked and laughed to himself that never old when some think he really young and sat down and look at him. " Look I not here to start to fight it is impressive you some spiritual strength to see me and no I don't have a problem with you." He looked around to make there no hollow about or anything in dangering people before he carry talking . " I wayyy more older than you think I am I probbley alot older than you  and I have the donkey look nah that loo more your thing since you making look as ass right now in front of some people who can't see me."

He point to a couple of kids looking at the man like who the hell is he talking to probbley think he drinking nut job Nickcca once again laughs to himself. " That never get old either you know the amout of time that has happened to my un life time trsut it never gets old at all." He then turn and felt coming this way he flet a hollow was near and is colseing in he truned slinet and put his hands on both hilts of the swords. " Looks we have cut our chat short ......something comeing and if i where you get the kids out of here along with yaslef you only put yourselves in danger."
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:06 pm
Nicholas looked to the man as he slowly raised an eyebrow as a soft grin crossed over his lips. Yea yea not everyone is as they appear. I know that better then anyone. After all i am a hell of alot older then i look. Even though i am human i will out live all humans that can be considered normal by a years over what should be possible. He slowly turned his head to look to the man as he shook his head again. If anyone knows about bein diffrent its me. He took his drink and slowly moved to stand up. You referin to the monster headin this way? Yea your idea of whats a threat is lacking in perspective bub.

He stood up as a soft grin crossed over his lips as he started to walk in the direction of the hollow a soft laugh escapeing his lips. You worryin about me getting hurt it should be the other way around but what ever. If you want to tag along your more then welcome to kid. Though do me a favor and stay out of my way. I don't need someone slowin me down. To those around he would sound as if he was talking big though the look on his face. It showed that not only could he back up his words but that he was getting ready to do just that. It would look as if he was unarmed but he still moved towards the hollows location insteed of away from it. Most would find that either extremely brave. Or extremely stupid.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:50 pm
Nickcca can this man and got balls but his worry can he back it up he can't protect kids without exposing himself the people here might in danger what if more hollow. " look you think am some kid this place is the good place to battle even for me my spirtual pressure to strong for most human here to handle and if knocked out if that happens well the easy picking for hollow no matter how strong or we are." There it was that voice of expinice he may look a fool or even act like one but when talk about fighting he seem to very expinice almost a few life times of it. He follow to hero to see what they can do if there more than one here there be alot of danger of poeple around them.

" I would not here of maybe somehow push the people away since they can't see me i can't do a thing i can't fight until there done of go some where we need a plan this not just a tilpcal show down with a hollow there people around us. We need to keep safe some how and make all the hollow." Nickcca is seem to be coming up with the plan and seem this guy as some power maybe the hollow are maybe after him but still if get tough him the hard for Nickcca to fight still. He sighs to himself even he very experience fighter when came to using his head for planing that more his bother place of filed. " Only i can think if raise my spiritual just enougth to a good meal while thing not knocking the weaker human in the process. Mean while you scare the people off while make no comes to harm. Then I lead them away to spot there no one around we randayvo there to fight how ever many hollow they are it planing not my thing but i need on you to tell me if there a nice  etemy spot near by ok. I sorry i been out of this work for few hunrard years the place has change eoungth for me he unsure where the safe fighting spot are anymore as much a hate to admit i gonna need your help "

Even Nickccas think his good at planing it really seem to think this touching quickly and it quite a effivse plan all Nickca worried about if does work or not.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:16 pm
Nicholas looked to the man as he growled. slowly shakeing his head he put his hand on his head. Geez shut the hell up already. I can get the thing away without innocents gettin hurt. you just deal with what ever the hell it is you want to. I have all the things i need to lure this thing away. He was clearly not a team player. though his look would sugjest that he had his own plan. He soon would run to the hollow as he looked to the people. hey you all best get outta my way if you know whats good for you. And you. come and get it ugly. if not then ill just have ta do some persuasion.

He said with a soft grin as he stared at the hollow. He had an idea of what might happen but he was looking forward to it. The look in his eyes would say that he had not felt so alive in some time. Though many would call him insane his insanity had merits. He had a crazy plan that not many would even belive possible. Shakeing his head he could not help but grin as he stared at the hollow. Hey tall and ugly im right here come on already. As he glared at the hollow his focus caused him to grow stronger. True it was not a massive boost but it should be more then enough to get the hollows attention. [color=red] He stared the hollow down as he prepared himself for what the hollow may do. And if he managed to get the hollows attention to the point where it would attack him thats when the fun would begin. He already had a trail maped out to lead the hollow out of town. now he only had to hope that the person who try'd to give him orders did not get in the way of his idea.
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:50 pm
Nickcca sighs and fully un sethed his zanputos if get hurt that mean trouble for him he knew few more where head this way he want to get everyone out he then looked at a few trees he can knocked down. " I hope this well work at least if does there only one to save if things turn sour for his plan well here goes nothing." Nickcca all the sudden flash steeped toward the tree ans preform and around house kick to knock the trees down in one hit but make at the same they won't land on people as they fall down the people looked panicked. a few seconds Nickcca rise his spirtual pressure just ength to send a chill down they spines but everyone run the park. The hollow pass them since there mian in two in the park that now alone. " Amitley it a crude method but it had to be done now i fight with no restianets at all."

Nickcca will let the short stuff take on the hollow near him while Nickcca himself will froucs on the others that coming this way. Without say he raise his power up again untill he hit shakai without saying it name meaning he knows bankai. his blade soon turn into chain with a blade on each end folting around like there are dancing in the sky. Anyone never strong spiritual before might feel a bit out of it. This Nickcca was full power he wait til the hollow came to him and glare with look it like he different person when in battle. " I am Nickcca Mira Von Vamp of the 6th Squad and I'm be your opeantant for today." 

With that said he grab the chains that is his shakai and swirled them around masterfully he look into their eyes he ready to fight.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:44 pm
Nicholas Stared at the hollow as a grin crossed over his lips. I am Wolverine liveing human weapon. As he spoked he began to tense his arms. When he began to do so he would charge at the hollow and in a burst of speed he would appear behind it. It was uncommon for his to want to use his full speed but he figured it was best to at this time. As he appeared on the other side the hollow would end up screaming out in pain as multiple slash marks seemed to appear out of nowhere upon it. As nicholas turned around the hollow would slowly begin to dissapear. Okay whose next?

Nicholas looked to the other hollows as he gave a soft grin. he looked to the male that was talking to him and soon followed him. he was rather fast but it mattered not. His scent was still fresh in the air. He quickly took off to follow the scent and after awhile of running he ran into him. He looked for the hollows that were close behind him as he gave a light grin ans slowly shook his head. This should be interesting. Guess you should go at em. If you want help don't be afraid ta ask bub. He said with a grin though if it had been seen looking at the nicholas. it would look as if he had no weapons that he could have used against the hollow. though the hollow was clearly sliced n diced with a blade of some kind.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum